• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 CHECK OP FOR LT INFO! WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE ATTENDEE LIST DON'T BOTHER SHOWING UP UNLESS YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO ME OTHERWISE. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KICK YOUR *** OUT

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE ATTENDEE LIST, IGNORE THIS:

If you plan on entering either LT Tournament, follow the link below. Put your tag, and in the second bbox put which you are entering. If you are entering teams, include your partners tag. I am capping the number of LT Singles entrants to 32 and teams at 16

http://lismash.weebly.com/

IF YOU PRE REGISTERED AND CANNOT MAKE IT, I NEED TO KNOW ASAP SO I CAN OPEN MORE SPOTS UP!

Another Gametable Tournament is just around the corner! Long Island is becoming well known in the tristate smash community, becoming a force to be reckoned with in not only the NY Power Rankings but a threat to the entire region! It is therefore my pleasure to bring to you a convenient tournament for NY/NJ and anyone else in the area to attend! Anyone who has been at a Gametable before KNOWS the venue is great, and every one is jam-packed with fun. This time it might not be hosted by some of the bigger names you might know, but I assert that Chris (doommachine15), Will (mitsurugi76), and I will try and keep this tournament as enjoyable and awesome as those past. In fact, we're aiming for even more fun with a low tier singles tournament and a LOW TIER DOUBLES tournament! Now for some more info:

ALSO, THANKS TO ANTI, THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE STREAMED :D

GameTable
167 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, New York
(Long Island) 11501

www.thegametableonline.com

CONTACT INFO:

Store Phone : (516)280-7643

Chris's(doommachine15, X-0) Cell : (631)204-7817
AIM : doommachine15

Will's (mitsurugi76) Cell - (631)0807-7668
SN : smartguy41112

I AM THE MAIN CONTACT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT, THOUGH. ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME ON AIM.

My Cell : 566-6645
SN : SecondRefrerence

My name is Matt, or you can call me PD if you feel more comfortable with that =)

Times:
11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Signups
12:00 PM - LOW TIER DOUBLES!
1:00 PM - Low Tier Singles!
2:30 PM - Brawl Doubles
5:30 - Brawl Singles

These times are not definite, we will simply try and get things done as fast as possible so you guys can play more friendlies =)

ALSO GOING ON DURING THE TOURNAMENT!

We are going to be having a...Mini Tournament of sorts =) any person who goes 0-2 or 1-2 (possibly 2-2 as well, depending on turnout) will be entered, if they so choose, into a FREE SEPERATE TOURNAMENT! This mini-tournament will be for a brand-new, straight from Japan white GCN Controller! Hopefully this entices some of our lesser skilled LI players to come here and get better!

Prices:
Venue Fee - $10
Low Tier Singles - $5
Low Tier Doubles - $10 ($5 a person)
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $20 ($10 a person)

At the end of the tournament, those who brought a Wii OR TV will recieve $2 if their system was used. Those who brought a full setup (Wii AND TV) will recieve $3. I WILL be keeping close track of what Wii/TVs were used. I apologize that you don't get more back, but please keep in mind the Pizza deals we have and mini-tournament we have, you gotta take from somewhere folks :(

Food:

The Infamous Gametable Pizza deal:

Those who have paid a venue fee will receive a discount on pizza, that is if we get enough people to come! $1 for a regular Slice and $1.50 for a Topping Slice.

Not into Pizza? A McDonalds is close by, along with an extremely large number of places on Jericho Turnpike on the way there coming off the Expressway.

TOURNAMENT RULES:

-ALL Stalling and Infinites are Banned. Except Ice Climber CG's. This includes DDD's Little Step CG on DK and Bowser
-DDD, Kirby's swallowcide results in their victory. Ganon's Foward B and Bowser's F-B result in the user winning.
-Double Elimination
-First round will be a blind pick, if the players choose to do so. STAGE STRIKING will begin, with RPS being done if a first-chooser cannot be agreed on. The winner of the first set bans a stage. The loser picks a stage. The winner decides if they would like to switch or not. Then the loser may switch characters. Repeat if necessary.
-Color Blind Rule in Effect
-Team Attack is Always On
-A stage may not be played twice unless both players agree to do so.
-In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
-If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
-Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
-Stalling is BANNED

Brawl Singles and Doubles:

3 stock
8 minute time limit
Best 2 of 3. Finals will be best 3 of 5
Items are OFF

Neutral:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Smashville
Lylat

Stages for Counterpick:

Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1

Every other stage is BANNED

Low Tiers:

The following characters are permitted in Brawl Low Tier Singles and Doubles:

-Bowser
-Pokémon Trainer
-Ike
-Mario
-Lucas
-Ness
-Samus
-Sonic
-Yoshi
-Link
-Jigglypuff
-Ganondorf
-Captain Falcon
-Zelda

Other than that, standard Brawl rules will apply.

As you can see, we're trying Low Tier Doubles out. I trust we will all have fun with this rarely seen event =)

Late Rules:

2 Minutes Late: Warning/Loss of first stock
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

SEPERATE CLAUSE: HACKS!!! PLEASE READ IF YOUR WII IS HACKED!

Last Gametable, there was a lot of discussion and controversy over texture hacks and hacks in general. I am therefore stating the following:

All Wiis will be loaded through Homebrew on MY SD card. It will have the following hacks on it:

-Infinite Replays
-No Tripping
-No Camera Restrictions
-Save Tags in Replays
-Default Settings/Custom CSS
-File Replacement

Texture Hacks:

All stage texture hacks for tournament matches are BANNED.

Texture Hacks for Characters are ALLOWED, so long as the changes are not drastic (I'm leaving this up to you guys to determine what is drastic and what is not) and the TEAM COLORS MATCH. I cannot stress this enough! I would also like to add that colors that are ordinarily difficult to differentiate from others (i.e. Lucario's green costume, you guys know which), are in fact ENCOURAGED to be changed!

If your opponent does not want to play on a Wii with any texture hacks, you MUST oblige them. Please no arguments.

If you are found in violation of this rule, your Wii will be thrown outside by Diem you will not receive money back for your Wii or Setup. I'm sorry about this, but I'm trying to get this to run as smooth as possible and when you have a 20 minute issue relating to stage textures (see: Kirin and I vs. Doom and ADHD at the 6.13 GT), THAT'S NOT SMOOTH!

So please, take 5 minutes to change your codelist around. You can save your old one and make a new one. Any issue with this you can take it up with me personally, so long as you can state your issue intelligently. I promise, I'm nice =)

I would also like to add that once the tournament is over, there's no restrictions on what codelist you can use! Brawl + friendlies are encouraged, as well as texture hacking! I will also encourage that one TV be set up for Texture Hack friendlies. However, if we need the TV for tournament, I ask that you let us change it to the regular codelist.

If your Wii is not hacked but you would like it to be, I will hack your Wii for you. If your Wii is not hacked and you don't want it to be, but still want to bring it for money off, we can do that as well. I will say that there is no point in not getting it hacked and encourage you to do so.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there! Again, any questions please IM/text/call me, I'm more than happy to help.

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AND HAVE AN AiB ACCOUNT, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK AND INVITE MANY PEOPLE! EVEN IF YOU DON'T, INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!!

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6447

THIS TOPIC IS NYUU-CHAN APPROVED! ^o^

ATTENDEE LIST, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU PRE-REG'D AND AREN'T ON THE LIST/WANT TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT:

1. Kingz_Night_Mare
2. Dabuz
3. Malcolm
4. NinjaLink
5. TeeVee
6. So Fatal
7. Blackanese
8. Vanek
9. KnightMare
10. Skip
11. Minty
12. Will
13. PD
14. Kirin
15. Hippie
16. Mastxxpkmn
17. BigM
18. Eli
19. X-0
20. PGN
21. DarkPikminDecoy
22. Cheese
23. Jtails
24. Bloodcross
25. Mage
26. Nuker
27. Cyber
28. Dcold
30. Locuan
31. Waldo
32. Zorai
33. Ownasaurus
34. Rmix
35. Dark Peach
36. PentaSalia
37. Mario-Sonic
38. slowpoketales
39. Mike G
40. Problem
41. MBlaze
42. htfaceckmasta
43. R00kie
44. GuruKid
45. RyanK
46. Lactose
47. Arrancar
48. Bum
49. Allied
50. Doom
51. Rhyme
52. Shadowlink
53. ChaosMarth
54. Pat G
55. Inui
56. Atomsk
57. Izumi
58. Ksizzle (REPLACED ADHD)
59. Jash
60. Adumbrodeus
61. CoonTail
62. Aljay
63-64. The 2 people Fatal needs to come with
65. Vex
66. Kai
67. Snakeee
68. Shadow
69. GWAllDay
70. Sasook
71. Alex Strife
72. Acedude
73.Clai
74. C4?!
75. DOSIS

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE ATTENDEE LIST, AND I HAVE TALKED TO YOU AND MISSED YOU, LET ME KNOW NOW. IF YOU SHOW UP ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT AND YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST, SO ****ING HELP ME GOD YOU BETTER HAVE AN AMAZING REASON TO GIVE ME AS TO WHY I SHOULD LET YOU IN OR YOU
WILL BE GETTING KICKED OUT.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I am open for a low tier teammate! Ness Success if your going IM me at doommachine15. All my loyal eastern players hopefully come to this...players such as...the legendary CJT HERO OF MUTHA F**KIN TIME!!!!!! and players that are not dabuz!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So if i edit my post and take ur name out you won't come?
no, its too late for that, ive already seen this thread and put dabuz just so i can just check my name to see this thread

But seriously dabuz as annoying as you are and oli is. You did become like almost if not pro. good job
wow, a compliment after an insult, thanks :D

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
You guys really need to just do low tier doubles or low tier singles because you guys always run this **** mad late and poeple drop out of brawl singles.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Being real decisive with my teammate for this who wants to team?

Bringing live stream equipment :D

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Being real decisive with my teammate for this who wants to team?

Bringing live stream equipment :D
Thanks, Anti, if you could talk to me on AIM about that (SecondReference) that would be great. Can I put you down for a Setup too then? Either way, I'll give you money back for that.

Also, Mike G, this will be much more organized, because I'm going to be helping =) I ensure that both tournaments will go smoothly and this won't run late.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
oh shiz i just noticed (after seeing this thread like 5 times) that its on a thursday... in JULY. not the up coming thusrday lolol x]

i should be coming if i has cash mooneh and free day

edit... oh yah its not a thursday since its the 18... in july... making it a saturday....

i failed

Ryan-K

Smash Master
anti ill team with you if we win

well actually i dunno gimme 10 bucks lulz

im like a mercenary BUT FOR DOUBLES

or maybe a prostitute but mercenary sounds much better and im technically killing people so ya

i might go if someone amazing like anti teams with me seriously and i'm not terrible at this game I PROMISE.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm sowwy :( If Ryan wants to bring a Melee setup you can play friendlies if you want, I want everyone on LI to have fun with this one :)
S'alright, nothing can be done now I guess, I prefer melee but what can you do.

I should be able to bring a set-up, TV and wii with Brawl (and melee for friendlies).

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Dissapointed for the 3rd GT tourny in a row without +, but come on, BRAWL LOW TIER DOUBLES over effin Melee? Really?

Ah well. Hopefully everyone else can go have a good time.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I am open for a low tier teammate! Ness Success if your going IM me at doommachine15. All my loyal eastern players hopefully come to this...players such as...the legendary CJT HERO OF MUTHA F**KIN TIME!!!!!! and players that are not dabuz!
Somebody say my name?

Anyway, I should be going to this. I'll definitely bring a wii. If I have mah license I'll bring a TV as well.

Ooooh low tier events. I'm gonna have to get TOCK to go to this one...

Top Bottom