• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WUSSIFICATION of America!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Link to original post: [drupal=1820]The WUSSIFICATION of America![/drupal]

Ladies, read for a laugh. Fellas, listen up.

To the men, adolescent or mature, that are reading this – the chances are very high that you are in a majority that you aren’t even aware of.

You. Are. A WUSSY.

Now look, I don’t need to know how much you bench or how many kids you beat up in school today, because if you defend yourself against that statement with claims of physical prowess, then you have it all wrong. Today, I merely pose one question.

When it comes to attracting women, why are the men of today so poorly equipped to do so?

The phrase “nice guy” is so loosely thrown about in today’s society that it has become terribly trite. Does the phrase “nice guys finish last” sound familiar? It seems as if most people don’t fully understand the phrase, just using it as a crutch – if something tough happens to you regarding the subject of women, this phrase is in the forefront of the mind, if not on the tip of the tongue. But did it ever occur to you that “nice guy” is synonymous with “wussy”?

WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WUSSIES!

I’ve been there. I’ve had my girlfriend of four years leave me for seemingly no reason, saying things like “it’s not you, it’s me” and “I just need some time to sort things out by myself.” Guys, this is girl-talk for “You are a WUSSY and I am not ATTRACTED to you anymore, so I’m going to try to let you down easy without bruising your male ego.” Isn’t it amazing how the natural gut reaction is to do whatever we can to make things right, when this is actually the exact OPPOSITE thing you should do in this circumstance? You cannot convince a woman to be attracted to you through logic and rationality. Women are driven by EMOTIONS. Being her slave to convince her of your feelings will not help you in the slightest! It was this experience that caused me to come to my senses, learn as much as I can about this natural part of the human experience. Even though I’m still learning, it astounds me how left in the dark the male population is, as a whole.

What are the traits of a “wussy”? Someone who is weak, indecisive, insecure. Someone who seeks approval from others, especially women. Someone who has poor body language and eye contact. Someone who GIVES AWAY HIS POWER!

Some of you reading this may be saying to yourself, “well, I have a girlfriend, so this certainly does not apply to me.” Don’t be too sure…especially if you’re in high school, to be totally honest. Unless you are a rare “natural,” developing this part of your life optimally takes time and effort. Why is that, though? Animals are born with innate mating procedures, yet there are men out there making millions of dollars teaching average, frustrated chumps how to make the most of their life. As humans, with our complex, rationalizing brains, we often “get in our own heads.” We over-think things and most of the time, we men are just uninformed!

What do I mean? Think of it this way. Pick-up lines are “common knowledge,” right? Every guy has to have a few good ones armed, yeah? “Is that a mirror in your pocket, cuz I can see myself in your pants” – something like that? Well, if you think you know the slightest thing about the attraction game, answer the following question: Which is the best pick-up line to use on a woman?

Answer:
DO NOT use a pick-up line! You are clearly telegraphing your intent of interest in her, making you an average wussy!

Amazing, right? Something that men so easily relate to is actually ill-advised? Granted, there are some women that may be suckers for a pick-up line, but subtlely communicating that you are a confident, controlled, sociable man who is in charge of his life is typically FAR more powerful than the random one-liner.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US? Guys, feel free to share your stories of how either you or your friends have fallen prey to wussy behavior, or how you’ve eradicated that from your life. Ladies, tell us some of your worst experiences with wussies and how most men today simply don’t understand how the science of attraction works. And everyone, what do you think has caused this shift in today’s masculine society?

Feel free to ask any questions you may have on the subject, so that others who know what they are talking about and I can help share what we are learning. It’s a difficult road of knowledge, guys, but the end result is worth it. It’s not just about attracting the girl of your dreams – the most important result is self-improvement.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm Jam Stunna, and I approve of this thread because I fight for my friends.

Seriously though, great stuff Youko. Another prime example of the wussification of men is this whole "Let's be friends first" nonsense. Women that are looking for a relationship aren't looking for a friend, they're looking for a MAN. The things you say to a girl to become her friend are entirely different from the things you need to say to become her boyfriend.

Make her want you from Jump Street. Don't try to win her over through some circuitous route through the Friend Zone. Life isn't a romantic comedy, and she's not going to magically realize one day that you're the best friend she wants to sleep with.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
I'm Jam Stunna, and I approve of this thread because I fight for my friends.

Seriously though, great stuff Youko. Another prime example of the wussification of men is this whole "Let's be friends first" nonsense. Women that are looking for a relationship aren't looking for a friend, they're looking for a MAN. The things you say to a girl to become her friend are entirely different from the things you need to say to become her boyfriend.

Make her want you from Jump Street. Don't try to win her over through some circuitous route through the Friend Zone. Life isn't a romantic comedy, and she's not going to magically realize one day that you're the best friend she wants to sleep with.
You're ***king right... And I'm ashamed to say that I'm one of those wussies. I didn't like her at first, but it came quite quickly. Too late because I had already become her best friend.

Wait, people seriously use pick-up lines?
Some do, and fail miserably. Trust me.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You're ***king right... And I'm ashamed to say that I'm one of those wussies. I didn't like her at first, but it came quite quickly. Too late because I had already become her best friend.
Believe my friend, I was one of them too.

REL38

Smash Lord
Props to Youko. This blog is too good.

I seem to attract girls from a wide spectrum. Some hot girls and some ugly ones. But I've not taken advantage of getting with the attractive ones. Whenever a hot girl shows interest in me, I got this dumb habit of not going for the kill. I'll hint at it, but not go straight in. I lack the aggresiveness >_<

Yet whenever some random girl I've never seen before shows interest, I act like a bad*** just to impress her even more. Due to the fact that I'll never see some girl from a distant mall ever again, I don't really act upon that.

I got a lot more social during my last two years of high school so girls were pretty prevalent. Too bad I got too analytical about things and decided not to pursue many possible relationships because I'd figure, "once high school's over, we're gonna go our seperate ways. then i'd have wasted my time with some girl." Maybe my view on love has an impact on it, but I just didn't want to pursue a relationship with a girl until college comes around. Knowing that the majority of high school couples never take off after graduation didn't help me want to get a girlfriend. The fact that the girls I've had chances with love sex or partying didn't really help. That's not my type of thing.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I'm confused, is this a thread about "getting to the stage of becoming a boyfriend," or "maintaining a relationship, the do's and dont's?"

All of my relationships(2 in total. One lasted 1 1/2 years, and the more recent one 6 years) have started with an interesting friendship rather than "Hey look at me, I'm Mr. Confident of the year:-p." Of course, part of this confidence is peppered in the art of careful flirting and giving certain signs depending on the circumstances. But that's just me, I know what I want and usually know how to get it.

I'm iffy about where this thread is heading because females suffer from being wussies as much as males. I don't think it's fair to put such a burden on just one gender. :ohwell:

Pro Edit: I like this thread, +1 Youko!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yuoko for Pres. Ahem, My friend was a rarity, he'd be such a man and douche at the same time and have so many women after him it was nuts. i soon after learned that to compete with him I had to become that, and now I too say nice guys finish last, for the sole reason that they ALWAYS get sloppy seconds.

I started to be a kind of jerk but more confident and not caring too much about other people , just focusing on me, I have a girlfriend now so I do focus on her as well but I've not become a wussie in your terms, I've stuck to what I think and believe in and all that fun stuff that makes me decisive.

all in all, I hope your thread becomes Majorly popular because, it is the plain up truth, women only want nice guys after they've been hurt by the guys they are Insanely attracted to, Reason: because the hot guys are douches that know how to attract women.

AKA if you find yourself single, be a bit edgy but really nice and sweet when your over 35 got it men?

Question Yuoko, When I call myself a douche or am like"Haha, yes I'm a douche" and she says "no your not! :p your a nice, sweet guy" Is that bad stuff? and I actually do think I'm a douche, but I'd rather have Teh Pussah than be nice all my life.

I'm only really nice to my friends, but I'm not as mean and douchey as other guys who know this, I've got my own little system goin on, it's hard to explain but it totally works.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Too long to quote.
You're right about the girl part. They're wussies too... Then again, in our modern society...
The Majority of the time, men do the work, yep. A lot of girls do have the confidence to make a move. But don't, simply because "It's common sense that a guy should do the first steps" (f**king Bulls**t).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I was expecting to be somehting about how Americans are lazy @$$es.

Instead I got something much better.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
You're right about the girl part. They're wussies too... Then again, in our modern society...
The Majority of the time, men do the work, yep. A lot of girls do have the confidence to make a move. But don't, simply because "It's common sense that a guy should do the first steps" (f**king Bulls**t).
It's common bull****. ****ty tradition is ****ty. If you're hanging out and making out with a lot of girls, you're considered successful and awesome. "I'd sure like to be that dude, he's got game!" If you're a girl and you do the same, you're considered a hoe.

That sure makes sense.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Ryu Reiatsu is right. Most women at a bar that want to get picked up will "eye F*** the s** out of you" till you feel like you wont' get rejected, making you do the actually "picking up". not fair at all, however I enjoy it because that means I don't have to reject people as often, I always find it fun though eyeing them back for the entire night, they will think I will make my move as they walk out the door, but to no avail. All they end up doing is wasting their night on someone with "no self confidence, a Scared little boy"

Now don't fret guys, if this doesn't work and a girl confronts you that you A) think is butt ugly AND/OR B) you have a girlfriend Simply say "sorry hun, I'm pitchin' for your team *sip yo Draank*"
you'll get the best looks ever with that line.

LOL Zero, this is why I heart being a male, what are they gunna call me for whoring it up?

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Lol, that was great. :chuckle:

Now for me, I don't use pick-up lines at all. If I notice a girl that is cute or I can talk to (I'm a good people person lol). I just casually talk to girls.

Now, how can I get away with this? Simply put, I'm beautiful (AND EGOTISITCAL- what a jerk haha).

They usually ask about me and I explain how I'm a personal trainer, helping out whoever needs help- they love that haha. I throw a joke or two in, then ask for a number and I'm all set. :)

Warning: This will not work if you are not Sgt. Baker. For this to remotely work you should at least main Ganondorf :)

But lastly, I say the wussiness comes down to having self-confindence. If you have low self-esteem, what makes you think you can muster up the courage to talk to girls. Be loud, be proud. Boo-yah

:034:

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
It's common bull****. ****ty tradition is ****ty. If you're hanging out and making out with a lot of girls, you're considered successful and awesome. "I'd sure like to be that dude, he's got game!" If you're a girl and you do the same, you're considered a hoe.

That sure makes sense.
Pretty ironic, ain't it?
Either way, I dislike both... Despite the fact that the girl I've loved for 4 years could be considered a hoe.

Ryu Reiatsu is right. Most women at a bar that want to get picked up will "eye F*** the s** out of you" till you feel like you wont' get rejected, making you do the actually "picking up". not fair at all, however I enjoy it because that means I don't have to reject people as often, I always find it fun though eyeing them back for the entire night, they will think I will make my move as they walk out the door, but to no avail. All they end up doing is wasting their night on someone with "no self confidence, a Scared little boy"

Now don't fret guys, if this doesn't work and a girl confronts you that you A) think is butt ugly AND/OR B) you have a girlfriend Simply say "sorry hun, I'm pitchin' for your team *sip yo Draank*"
you'll get the best looks ever with that line.

LOL Zero, this is why I heart being a male, what are they gunna call me for whoring it up?
:) Why thank you! I think it's the first time that I've said anything that anybody has agreed on!

When I met my wife, I made it known from the beginning that I didn't want to be friends, that I wanted more. The rest, as they say, is history.
G i v e m e y o u r g u t s !

Warning: This will not work if you are not Sgt. Baker. For this to remotely work you should at least main Ganondorf :)

****, I main Marth. :laugh:

But lastly, I say the wussiness comes down to having self-confindence. If you have low self-esteem, what makes you think you can muster up the courage to talk to girls. Be loud, be proud. Boo-yah

I've always had low self-esteem. Kinda sad. My whole family used to call me a Skinless Bone Wimp. (asian people, really...). I then became a little fat ***... and now I'm a hamburger's bread face. (Pimples suck.)

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
@ RyuReiatsu:
Your family called you names? There's levels of friendly name calling and rude name calling and that's just not right. Sorry man :(

They weren't happy with the fact that I was at first too skinny, then fat and now slim (I'm good now) with mad lots of pimples. I use good stuffs, but my acne's pretty severe. So yeah, they've been calling me names ever since I was young.

They aren't anymore, as I've gotten older and the hamburger face nickname was from back 3 years ago. But I've grown with those, so I feel pretty ugly in many ways. I look like my dad, and hate that man also. So yeah, physically complexed, you can't find worst. (Just kidding, there's worst :psycho:).

In any case, I'd like to read about more stories. It's interesting... Could help me get out of this seriously-way-too-long-lasting-love-for-my-best-friend-that-likes-guys-like-me-but-won't-date-me business.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
In any case, I'd like to read about more stories. It's interesting... Could help me get out of this seriously-way-too-long-lasting-love-for-my-best-friend-that-likes-guys-like-me-but-won't-date-me business.
You'll get over her. It'll take time, but you will. Just make sure that you're aware of your surroundings, because you never know who's watching.

My wife knew of me before I ever knew of her. I went to a presentation about the First Amendment at my old college, and I asked a question. She was sitting in the audience, and she saw me, but I didn't see her. Five months later, she saw me again and said hello, but I was too busy to talk to her. A month after that, we finally talked and exchanged phone numbers.

She said later that the reason that she was attracted to me was because I had the courage to stand up in front of all of those people and challenge the presenter with a question. There's probably no nerdier thing you can do than attend an academic function in your free time (she was there to get extra credit, I just went because I thought it was interesting).

Long story short: relax, you'll find someone. Just be yourself. Sorry to sound like an after school special, but it's true.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
You'll get over her. It'll take time, but you will. Just make sure that you're aware of your surroundings, because you never know who's watching.

My wife knew of me before I ever knew of her. I went to a presentation about the First Amendment at my old college, and I asked a question. She was sitting in the audience, and she saw me, but I didn't see her. Five months later, she saw me again and said hello, but I was too busy to talk to her. A month after that, we finally talked and exchanged phone numbers.

She said later that the reason that she was attracted to me was because I had the courage to stand up in front of all of those people and challenge the presenter with a question. There's probably no nerdier thing you can do than attend an academic function in your free time (she was there to get extra credit, I just went because I thought it was interesting).

Long story short: relax, you'll find someone. Just be yourself. Sorry to sound like an after school special, but it's true.
Oh ****, you're so cool. :laugh: (That sounded so much like a gay fanboy.)
But hell, that's totally cool, seriously. Doing the nerdiest thing alive and actually picking up a girl that became your wife. Thumbs up!

I've been aware of my surroundings, and somehow... I'm pretty sure it ain't all too much because of my wussiness that I don't have a girlfriend.

There were 3 girls that actually played around with me, eventually finding more attractive guys... I don't really get it. They totally get addicted to me when we get close and ****s. (****, did I just say get close? And I've actually said something so friggin macho!)

I'm never really myself though, I'm an emo kid. And people don't like depressed guys like me. It's quite a problem, but none of them know that. Except her. And she thinks it's part of my charm (her new boyfriend's 'charm' is the same as mine. WHY THE **** CAN'T I GET HER?).

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Key word: Some.
Not all girls have the same tastes. Some girls like being the pants in the relationship, you never know.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

I F****** love you.
Did you bother to tell her that you went because you thought it was interesting lol??

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Key word: Some.
Not all girls have the same tastes. Some girls like being the pants in the relationship, you never know.

My buddies girlfriend is scared ****less of losing him so she likes to have control, ****ty for him but he's got himself a girlfriend.

isn't that saying kind of outdated?
cuz everybody wears pants now.

Uhm, yeah right. Ever see Them people that wear short shorts and Ugg boots, so either way they are "Warm and still Stylish even if it gets cold" By that i mean women in general, What girls do you know that actually wear pants :\

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
No. Not a single girl likes a wussie. No one likes a wussie. Nobody wants to date someone who can't think for themselves, ever make decisions, or fall over themselves just to please you. These people usually have esteem issues and emotional baggage that people just don't want to deal with. Healthy relationships don't have one half pulling all the weight. The only time people go after these types is if they themselves have problems and are controlling.

Egh, I don't have the time to read all these responses, so I'll just put my own input in quickly.

One of my most hated phrases: Derp de derp nice guys finish last. Oh woe is me I'm so nice yet she never pays attention to me and is never going to date me I'm just so great for her though why can't she see it? Yeah, if you have that mentality, you're not a nice guy. I see so many "nice guys" whine about their situation and not a single one of them have been balanced, nice human beings. 9 times out of 10 they're self absorbed, arrogant douches. The only reason why they don't get girls while the loud douchey guys do is more likely than not a lack of confidence.

In short some tips: Groom yourself. No one will like you if you look sloppy and gross. And when you look better, you'll feel better and that'll show in your attitude. Another tip is to not shy away. When you do that and don't take the plunge, you open yourself up to the friend zone and you allow other guys to step in and take your place. Lol and girls also like when you have drive, are talented at something, have some purpose in life, etc.

Edit: Cherry are you serious when you say "What girls do you know who wear pants?" because that is god **** ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, nice blog from Youko as always, not much else to say...

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
No. Not a single girl likes a wussie. No one likes a wussie. Nobody wants to date someone who can't think for themselves, ever make decisions, or fall over themselves just to please you. These people usually have esteem issues and emotional baggage that people just don't want to deal with. Healthy relationships don't have one half pulling all the weight. The only time people go after these types is if they themselves have problems and are controlling.

Egh, I don't have the time to read all these responses, so I'll just put my own input in quickly.

One of my most hated phrases: Derp de derp nice guys finish last. Oh woe is me I'm so nice yet she never pays attention to me and is never going to date me I'm just so great for her though why can't she see it? Yeah, if you have that mentality, you're not a nice guy. I see so many "nice guys" whine about their situation and not a single one of them have been balanced, nice human beings. 9 times out of 10 they're self absorbed, arrogant douches. The only reason why they don't get girls while the loud douchey guys do is more likely than not a lack of confidence.

In short some tips: Groom yourself. No one will like you if you look sloppy and gross. And when you look better, you'll feel better and that'll show in your attitude. Another tip is to not shy away. When you do that and don't take the plunge, you open yourself up to the friend zone and you allow other guys to step in and take your place. Lol and girls also like when you have drive, are talented at something, have some purpose in life, etc.

Edit: Cherry are you serious when you say "What girls do you know who wear pants?" because that is god **** ridiculous.
I understand what you mean, by all the things. But I don't look sloppy and gross, and very few people know about my mental problems. People compliment me a lot on my clothes, they say I've got style. I do my hair, etc. I'm still having hell lots of trouble to get a girlfriend, and I can firmly affirm you that I'm about the nicest guy to girls I know. I used to know another guy that was nicer, but he came a douche. Which is why he's single.

A lot of what you say is true, but it doesn't really apply at 100%. And a lack of confidence is more likely prone to affect the outcome of something than the guy's arrogance.

I can give the best advice on how to find your significant other in one sentence:

"Be yourself."

Well, that was easy. Don't act any nicer than you normally would, or try to cover up any quirks you have.
I pretty much hate that sentence. It can be so true, yet so false. Stupid teenagers aren't about that... At least, most of them. Being myself gives me real crap. I'm naturally nice with girls, I have a lot of respect for them (I don't even know WHY)... And that made that one girl dump me for another guy, an arrogant-super-flirty brat.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I can give the best advice on how to find your significant other in one sentence:

"Be yourself."

Well, that was easy. Don't act any nicer than you normally would, or try to cover up any quirks you have.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
This blog does not pertain to me in any way shape or form. However, I do love hearing myself talk.

To the "Be yourself" thing, yeah, that's real. The only alternative is to lie, and the only people who can pull off that kind of deception for years are either compulsive liars or working for the CIA. How do you expect to hide yourself from someone in the long run? The truth is going to come out sooner or later.

But the key to following that rule to know yourself first, whatever that is. Confidence is not to be confused with questions of "who wears the pants" in the relationship. There are always those who prefer to follow rather than lead, and if not for them, humans may not have ever become social animals. But even those who choose to follow have to choose who they follow, and they have to choose when to stop following and switch alliances, if necessary.

"Confidence," in this case, is tied in to psychological maturity and having a substantial personality. Those things tend to develop with time and experience. "Confidence" is the mark of someone who has left the "awkward teen" phase and has become (or is becoming) an adult. Adults have more set personalities than children. A child's personality and interests tend to shift frequently. At five you wanted to be an archaeologist, and then at seven you wanted to run a restaurant like your parents. Girls are gross one year, and the next, they're suddenly cute.

So, when they say women are attracted to confident men, I think it may have something to do with females maturing faster than males (Is that true? It's one of those commonly said things that are assumed to be true, but I never bothered to check.) and looking for guys who are finally done growing up. It's not always true, but I guess maybe it's mostly true for well-adjusted people.

Matt

Banned via Administration
average, frustrated chumps
THE GAME

Hey Skyler, that's terrible advice. Being yourself is the wussy's mantra, and it's a passive dismissal of what's actually the problem: YOURSELF. This does not mean I'm advocating being phony, but the fact is: Most dudes are not battle-ready to be good mates. Or, for that matter, the best persons they can be for their own sakes. Absolutely no one is perfect, and dating is like everything else in that it takes practice and so much self-improvement. So I'd like to amend "be yourself" to "become your best self." But I'm sure that's what you meant to say. =P

Oh man, I used to befriend all these super cute girls and be all like "Oh noes! Why don't they wanna have sex with me??" But I've changed substantially, and now I befriend super cute girls and know full well why they don't want to have sex with me: I have a ton of self-improving to do! Haha.

No really, I have a long way to go to get control of my life. A lot of my apprehension with meeting people in general is knowing that my lack of ambition and lack of current direction is a major turn-off (hell, I'M turned off by it!) and it reflects negatively in my confidence. You can only mask that issue so well. And yet, I had a recent involvement with a crazy lady who didn't mind at all that I'm in my present (loser-ish) circumstances, but that's a rarity you can't count on. You have to bring happiness and success and direction to yourself before you can even dream of joining in on mating season. Desperate single-mothers notwithstanding. Ahem.

So I'm certainly not "frustrated" anymore. I used to buy into all the pressure and define my self worth in terms of + or - girlfriend, which is so utterly ******** that I laugh at it now, as there are far worse things than never being someone's sweetie (/Morrissey). Really, the best thing you "nice guys" can do is acknowledge straight up that you are not perfect. Hell, everyone should acknowledge that. And regardless of mating prospects, the climb towards making yourself super cool is best for everyone involved.

But yeah, becoming comfortable with yourself only gets you so far (and so many single-mothers), but you have to also not be a loser and, y'know, get a job?

@Livvers: Pants? Daaaaayamn, yous biotches wear dem jeans so tight dey liek a second pair-a skinnnn, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hey Skyler, that's terrible advice. Being yourself is the wussy's mantra, and it's a passive dismissal of what's actually the problem: YOURSELF. This does not mean I'm advocating being phony, but the fact is: Most dudes are not battle-ready to be good mates. Or, for that matter, the best persons they can be for their own sakes. Absolutely no one is perfect, and dating is like everything else in that it takes practice and so much self-improvement. So I'd like to amend "be yourself" to "become your best self." But I'm sure that's what you meant to say. =P
Pretty much, yeah. I suppose I could've worded what I put better, haha.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Honestly, almost anyone can look good/somewhat appealing if they groom themselves, and take care of their body.
>___>

Top Bottom