• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA C3 June Judgement Day 6-20

g-regulate

Smash Hero
1: Atomsk
2: Meep
3: Omni
4: Chu
5: Azen
5: P~S ()
7: Xero
7: Plairnkk ()
9: g-reg
9: Hat
9: Junebug
9: Coney
13: Esoj
13: EE
13: Deez
13: BMX
17: Seagull
17: Chillindude829 ()
17: Mattix
17: HOVA ()
17: VanillaWaffle
17: LLOD
17: ShadoFiend
17: TakeOver
25: Turbo
25: BeRT
25: BetaZealot
25: SonicMaster ()
25: Lobos
25: TKO727
25: NOID
25: lil b
33: Slik ()
33: Shutout
33: King Crave
33: Jeff ()
33: ThunderHorse
33: Bionic Sonic
33: SPARQ
33: MattyP
33: K-9
33: Boss ()
33: Ajax
33: SSR
33: Kojin
33: Dr. Lu
33: Chris
33: Bonk
49: Tantalus
49: Smash GOD
49: Tom
49: Matador

teams
1: omni chu
2: boss p~s
3: azen chillin
4: atomsk hova
5: greg meep
5: slik lobos
7: lil b bmx
7: LLOD 22
9: glyph mattix
9: kojin sonicmaster
9: plank tant
9: oath coney
13: betazealot waffle
13: noraa bert
13: k9 esoj
13: june + teammate
17: seagull dr lu
17: nilik xero
17: aeron toad
17: kron e!r
17: smash godEE
25: travis hat ()

thanks to everyone who came out.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
BEST commentator ever^

High pitched, don't worry june, you MIGHT grow out of it.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
best commentator ever lawls

holy **** my dude matador went??? good ****!!! but with lack of a wii, it's gay to place even gayer but you still got this. what happened to boss? if that's really him 0.o. guess must be a bad day then. oh well everyone has those.

lmfao azen good ****.

doubles results looking gooddd. how many peoples were there here?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
June knocked Boss into losers I think lol.

Good ****, thats mah boi. <33

DK/Lucario in Top 9 lul.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
June used both Lucario and DK in the tourney.

Fun event even though I didn't particpate in anything. Just brought a wii for people to play on and to get some good practice in. Good **** everyone. I'm loving the singles results.. lol.

Shoutouts:

Oath - Those Diddy Ditto's were fun, too bad my wii kept freakin out. XD Sonic Ditto's FTW.
Hova - TMNT 2 next time! haha
Tantalus - Doesn't it suck when you don't get a by? ;) Sucks we didn't get crew battles in. :(
G-Reg - Good Tourney man, one of the better C3 events.
Shadofiend - Nice to finally meet you, heard a lot about you through others.
Sonic Master - Your sonic is NICE! Must play you more. XD Tooo fun!
ESOJ - Dude what happened? Stay focused! Us Diddy's gotta work on remaining calm.
Deez - Good ****, way to step it up.
BMX - I love this guy!!! XD
SlikVik - Dude.. I know you could of done better.
Junebug - Way to step it up June, keep it up!
Lil B - I want to see you in singles more!
Boss - Why?!

..and to everyone else, good ****.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
yea boss didnt want to enter singles but being the nice guy...G-reg already made brackets and boss was in it..even though boss didnt want to....he still donated 10 bucks so this whole confusion thing wouldnt matter...

ADHD

Smash Hero
well put i was happy about dubz i didnt care for singles but G-reg already put me in so i was like....

whatever....

no johns though.....

i got ***** i suck....

:(
noob give it up luigi is a lost-cause

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
btw

1: Atomsk (Metaknight/Ice Climbers/Pit)
2: Meep (Ice Climbers)
3: Omni (Metaknight)
4: Chu (Kirby)
5: Azen (Metaknight)
5: P~S (Olimar)
7: Xero (Metaknight)
7: Plairnkk (Metaknight)
9: g-reg (Snake/Jigglypuff)
9: Hat (Metaknight)
9: Junebug (Lucario/Donkey Kong/Wario)
9: Coney (Dedede)
13: Esoj (Diddy/Dedede)
13: EE (Dedede)
13: Deez (Diddy)
13: BMX (Wario)
17: Seagull (Wolf)
17: Chillindude829 (Snake)
17: Mattix (Marth)
17: HOVA (Peach/Snake)
17: VanillaWaffle (Lucario/Zero Suit Samus)
17: LLOD (Peach/Metaknight)
17: ShadoFiend (Sonic)
17: TakeOver (Snake)
25: Turbo (Dedede/Pikachu)
25: BeRT (Kirby)
25: BetaZealot (Falco)
25: SonicMaster (Sonic)
25: Lobos (Toon Link)
25: TKO727 (Falco)
25: NOID (???)
25: lil b (Yoshi)
33: Slik (Wario/G&W)
33: Shutout (???)
33: King Crave (???)
33: Jeff (???)
33: ThunderHorse (Falco)
33: Bionic Sonic (G&W)
33: SPARQ (???)
33: MattyP (Toon Link)
33: K-9 (Snake/Pikachu)
33: Boss (he forfeited, Luigi)
33: Ajax
33: SSR (Peach)
33: Kojin (Sonic/Metaknight)
33: Dr. Lu (G&W)
33: Chris
33: Bonk (Donkey Kong)
49: Tantalus (R.O.B./Dedede/Metaknight)
49: Smash GOD (Metaknight)
49: Tom
49: Matador(Mario)

I was the only soul dumb enough to use rob, how nice

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Btw, I wanna do a quick shoutout- Plank teaming was awesome, that was some of the most fun I had in teams since early this year. Good matches, I felt like I was playing amazingly well and had some unfortunate things happen. But lets do it again sometime.

Don't be fooled at my singles results X_X, I got inadvertently gayed by the bracket because they just threw in deez where a bye should have been and he ended up winning the match...I didn't look at the bracket before hand, and I didn't care if I had lost to mattix or not, if I had known that I would play slikvik if I lost, I would have majorly stepped it up...(a.k.a. used metaknight and not rob)

ROB sucks, what a ****ing awful character. He is so limited (many pros agree with me, which makes me feel better about this)

Junebug, Next time you can beat Chu Dat! You just fell for his kirbycide tricks. Beating Boss, Hova, and taking a match off of chu ain't bad son, lets goes!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Bracket johns, character johns ... cmon Tant, I thought I taught you better than that.

Who did this Mattix guy use? ROB only sucks againt MK and DDD and a few others. He's really only an unviable character because of how common MK is.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
He used Marth, I won the first game cuz he SD'd...so 2nd game I knew rob was failing me and I switched to D3, which was fine, I was about to win, and apparently marth's up tilt has a phantom hitbox on the back of it that sends you completely right, which is what happened, he was facing the opposite direction and up tilted, but i went flying off the stage RIGHT...had no clue what happened, third game i go back to rob and get destroyed (2 stocked easily) and I couldn't do anything about it, he played smart and away from grabs, his spacing is really nice.

ROB VS MK doesn't bother me usually, its the OTHER matches that are a problem, Marth, D3, Fox, those matches are tough

Fox is the anti rob though Brett, the week before I lost to JJ in rob ditto MM, so in tournament i play him with...FOX and 2 stock him (barely 2 stock, but hey i'll take it)

Edit: Bracket johns were legit, ask anyone if they lose their first match without a bye if they'd like to fight the loser of slikvik and deez, good stuff, I mean, I shoulda beat slikvik too but more gay stuff happened...not a great day, I was playing just fine and one mistake cost me a big lead into the game...

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Tant you have the same problem as me. R.O.B. doesn't suck, we're just bad. <3 Nah though, I see what you mean about Sonic taking over R.O.B.. After watching how good Speed and Shado did against Atomsk and Omni respectively, I was amazed. I guess I'll just have to get better and stop losing to you and place higher with R.O.B..

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
WAIT WAIT
what?

25: Turbo (Dedede/Pikachu)
25: BeRT (Kirby)
25: BetaZealot (Falco)
25: SonicMaster (Sonic)

what other bert in md/va plays kirby b/c i wasnt even there lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ROB is bad, case closed, only good for certain matches (that homo monkey) HOVA doesn't seem to think so, but other pros think it is. I just get frustrated everytime I play him and makes me wish I had picked Dedede or Snake or MK instead.

Shado and Speed are just amazing in general, heh

There was Noraa's friend bert who used kirby

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
get better with rob, stop johning
Actually, I will...IN BRAWL+

He's much more fun in that...hmmm I guess I need to play Brawl+ at somepoint to get better with ROB at it, he's real fun in that

Lets see, DOJO this week, then Brawl+? That is probably a good time to do it i guess

And no, I'm not getting better with ROB, if anyone thinks they can win a normal competitive tourney with ROB, they are delusional, it hasn't happened since, uh...when was the last time ROB won again? Everytime NinjaLink uses him he places worse than usual, and Holy got 13th at APEX...not bad, but thats the best a ROB has done in ages, ha!

JCaesar was getting close to winning tournaments here with rob though, lots of 5ths and 7ths and stuff, I thought he might be able to win some split tourneys that we had, but he converted to Brawl+

Me being able to beat Nacker in rob dittos pretty much made me lose all interest, there was no one to help me learn anymore, so I'll use characters that other people can help me with

meepxzero

Smash Master
Tant you cant make bracket johns for losers bracket. Losers bracket you have no control who you play. If you had played a crewmate (someone you play all the time) in winners early then youd get screwed over. It was a really hard tourney youd get kinda screwed either way if you lost early.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea boss didnt want to enter singles but being the nice guy...G-reg already made brackets and boss was in it..even though boss didnt want to....he still donated 10 bucks so this whole confusion thing wouldnt matter...
yeah boss is such a nice guy that i paid for his entry fee then he never paid me back.... yeah....

oh and meep tants johns are somehwat legit. deez entered late so he just got added in first round vs slik randomly and beat slik... slik was supposed to have a buy so tant wouldve done better. nonetheless, step it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Meep did you look at the bracket? I know I didn't at first...I got no byes and I played the loser of Slikvik and Deez...Deez got thrown into the bracket late at a random spot, he had NO seeding...slikvik was supposed to have a bye. That would've changed the entire bracket.

JJ, I want you to prove me wrong, son, do it, your rob is better than mine, you proved it last week

anyways, i've been a ***** enough in this thread, I'll just have to take it and go, bad days happen, now to prove them wrong at the DOJO

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
cookie monster is awesome...

I really wish i didn't have to play chillindude so early. what the hell. and actucally would have been a challange for him had i not sd'd.

good stuff sonics. lets do better next time and prove his current C tier-ness. from what i've heard during the tourney, people are giving mad props to the blue hedgehog...

I really need to step it up. I've yet to get a decent placing in these things...

meepxzero

Smash Master
alright sounded like he lost to someone he shouldnt have in winners and then had to play someone he didnt want to play in losers. lol my bad.

chu took a game off me with ic. He needs ic by his name XD.

Top Bottom