• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow, my Kirby got lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Wow, seriously...

I bet that guy cg>usmash'd his controller to hell after that match.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That was the greatest comback I've every seen, and it was VS an Ice Climbers as well, great stuff.

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
aw, you just reminded me of a great comeback i had on wifi. i was ddd, and my friend was kirby. because his bro was being stupid, he suicided me twice with bowser, so i had one life left. i managed to kill him, but i take a lot of damage. i manage to kill my friend twice, and i end up with over 200 damage. he uses his FS, but i dodge it. near the end of kirby's FS, i charge up my Foward Smash, and right as the invincibility frames where off, i land my full charged hammer on his tiny little head, and he launches off that screen like crazy!

You had a great battle man. i could possibly tell you some stuff i know that could make you an even better kirby.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
06-25-2009, 01:32 PM

Good ****, man.

UncleSam

Smash Master
pshh that wasn't luck, you were probably just sandbagging to make the IC's think they'd win and then make an epic comeback

jk great comeback

lil cj

Smash Lord
Wow great comeback
The ICs player thought he/she was going to
win,so decided to taunt and it back fired
on em big time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom