• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst online game communites ever?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey everyone.

What online games do you think have the worst communities?

Brawl, you can't really say since there is no headset, but people tend to quit alot.
Melee is great in person, everyone is mad cool and stuff.
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix is okay, but people get mad if you get them backed into the corner or something similar.
Halo is going downhill, etc.

But I have to say this one takes the cake.

Does anyone have Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for Xbox Live Arcade? It is my all time favorite game to play competetively on the Xbox, but, Seriously, there may be a few people that are cool, but the other 98% they are *** holes. If you **** them, they will either quit out as soon as they start loosing or quit when you do the fatality or say that you are cheap. If you **** them and like me you are black, they look at your gamer picture and they'll send you a mesage and say stupid n**** you f-ing suck. Or, you cant spell KFC without n***.
OR, they quit and leave you bad feedback, or insult you WHILE you're fighting them when they dont even know you. Lol, they don't know how to act.

Seriously, are their alot of other games this bad or only this one?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Yugioh isn't necessarily an online game, but when I played back in the day, I thought the community was horrible. (half the reason I quit playing)

POKE40

Smash Lord
Metroid Prime Hunters
Mario Kart DS

They were not necessarily bad...but

MPH:
- Exploiters
- Excessive Alt Spamming
- Trace or Spammus
- Action Replay
-Disconnectors

MKDS:
- Snaking (I was one though... :p)
- Special Action Replay/ Codebreaker/ Gameshark codes

Good thing about them:

MPH:
- Not laggy

MKDS:
- Not laggy

The worst online community?
IDK but sounds like Mortal Kombat 3 is pretty bad :/
Thats the downside of having advanced technology XD

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
Syphon filter for psp has the WORST online commnuity ever, you have people the constantly cheat and call themselves pros, 11 kids are found playing this game(ITS A M RATEDGAME!!), people who quit in game just because they are getting their tails kicked, you got people that act like girls or act like homosexuals. its terrible, but currently the commnuntiy has improved.

and people tend to pirate the psp for free downloadable games, and they say sony isnt doing good

LLDL

Smash Hero
I was probably one of the only high ranked NON cheaters in MPH lol. I got up to overall rank 128 on the leadersboards before they hacked them :(. But I agree, it was beginning to get hard to get into fair matches at the end of the games lifespan. (But yeah I used trace)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
The worst one that I actually tried to get into was the Halo community. I just get sick of all the insulting, especially racial ones. It's not even like I go around and say "I'm black, call me a ******." They just call everyone that, which is pretty annoying in itself. Then the gameplay started to suck, so I just stopped playing. There were nice people, but it wasn't really worth dealing with ignorance every single day.

I like Brawl because I can't hear my opponent.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Counter Strike 1.6 has it's share of *******s. So many people on there just talk crap and mic spam. Not to mention there are a bunch of hackers who like to steal kills and shoot you through walls from miles away.

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much any popular shooter on Xbox Live. It kinda makes me wish I had a PS3, that community seems a lot more mature and not as many people have headsets.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Soulcalibur 4. Especially the people on 8-way-run. I think there's more DC'ers and people that abuse moves in lag than any other fighter...ever.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Left 4 Dead. If you screw up slightly, people kick you instead of telling you what you're doing wrong, and you never hear the end of it with insults blasting through your headphones.

Amazing game, terrible community.

integrebel

Smash Rookie
Pretty much any popular shooter on Xbox Live. It kinda makes me wish I had a PS3, that community seems a lot more mature and not as many people have headsets.
I have to agree IMO. there are so many immature ppl in xbox live. I love the PS3 its kind of fun just racing with ppl that are so nice but you dont know lolz

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Unreal Tournament 3 is pretty bad, a lot of people are silent online and it makes you feel like you're playing with bots. I've gotten a few memorable games in but more often than not people either don't say a word or just call you a cheater for coming first a bunch of times in a row.

Overload

Smash Lord
I like snaking. This is pretty much how it works:
You snake, opponent's don't, you win
You snake, they snake, one hell of a fun match

Top Bottom