• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Yellow Belt Results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Singles:

1: Meep (Ice Climbers)
2: ADHD (Diddy Kong)
3: Neo (Marth)
4: Atomsk (Dedede/Metaknight/Ice Climbers (more))
5: Pyronic Star (Olimar)
*6: Sanoscy (Metaknight)
7: Slikvik (G&W/Wario/Peach)
7: Turbo Gilman (Dedede/Pikachu)
9: Plank (Metaknight)
9: Chu Dat (Kirby)
9: Alpha Zealot (Diddy Kong)
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario/G&W(
13: Jash (Toon Link)
13: Lobos (Toon Link)
13: KBM (Olimar)
13: Chinesahh (Falco/Pit)
17: TKO (Falco)
17: Seph (Metaknight)
17: Deez (Diddy Kong)
17: Sin (Metaknight)
17: Candy (Snake) *withdrew after losing in winners
17: DewDaDash (Dedede)
17: ShiekSSBM (Luigi)
17: Vist (Luigi/G&W)
25: Radori (not a clue)
25: Yoster (Metaknight)
25: HAT (Snake/Kirby)
25: EEvisu (Dedede)
25: Tantalus (Metaknight/Dedede)
25: Jwallz (no clue)
25: SSR (Peach)
25: Seagull (Wolf)
33: Bonk (DK)
33: Leaf Player (Pikachu)
33: Pink Fresh (Lucas)
33: X (????)
33: OVerclassed (don't know)
33: Crismas (Peach)
33: Blue's Clues (no clue)
33: Chaos (Metaknight)
33: ****** (R.O.B.)
33: Risho (Pikachu)
33: Dobee (Kirby)
33: Nilik (Kirby)
33: God-Is-My-Rock (Ice Climbers)
33: Sonic Master (Sonic)
33: 7 (no clue)
49: Xivk (Luigi)
49: Alex Strife (G&W)
49: NO IDea (dunno)

Teams:

1: SheikSSBM + Cousin (Chu Dat + SheikSSBM) ($156.00)
2: HAT + NEO ($78.00)
3: Alpha Zealot + Plairnkk ($26.00)
4: atomsk + adhd
5: EE + Sanocsy
5: Deez + P~S
7: Seagull + Tantalus
7: NWA (Sin + Slikvik)
9: Risho + Nilik
9: Lil'B + Coney
9: Meep + Turbo GIlman
9: MOB (DewDaDash + ******)
13: TKO + Sonic Master

BIG THANKS TO

Overclassed- son you brought tons of setups and TVs. Good stuff, twas amazing and this tournament wouldn't have happened without you. Not to mention the laptop for tio.

Hat- sorry you got a bad seed. My bad, it won't happen again.

Yoster/GIMR/anyone else who brought a setup

Live feed was great! Glad people were a part of it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I recommend we ditch this venue. The venue sucked balls.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
MD/VA WINS BABY!

Meep is too gudz :D

Now Atomsk and ADHD, stfu about Jersey being a god reigon, you may have M2K and yes he would've won if he came but one player doesn't define a reigon.

MD/VA steppin it up :D

Waiting for ADHD's johns lol, you played Meep twice and lost twice so no johns.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lMAO ADHD i thought you said your going to win without me there.

NOT!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Chu Is ****ing Gay For Allowing The Ddd Infinite To Be Legal. Its Always Been Banned And Just Cause His Cousin WAS Playing Ddd He AllowED It. People Payed 10 Bucks To Get Infinite Like That. I Also Dont Wanna Hear How Its The Same As Ice Climbers Cg. I Have Lost Respect For Chu.

THIS IS ESOJ NOT KORN.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Esoj....WTF.

I thought it was legal because its being legal at ECRC or Genesis or some crap like that.

W/e, I mean yeah its gay but wow, its the same **** as wobble legal tourneys in Melee, I didn't play Melee competitively but its the same ****. People don't attack TOs for hosting wobble legal tourneys....or do they?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Chu Is ****ing Gay For Allowing The Ddd Infinite To Be Legal. Its Always Been Banned And Just Cause His Cousin WAS Playing Ddd He AllowED It. People Payed 10 Bucks To Get Infinite Like That. I Also Dont Wanna Hear How Its The Same As Ice Climbers Cg. I Have Lost Respect For Chu.

THIS IS ESOJ NOT KORN.
No where does it mention that the infinite was banned this tournament. Plus the ddd's infinite is the same as ic's in all honesty. Sure ic's is harder to learn but once u master it its the same concept. Watching lain against boss 0-death consistently in infinite shows me its the same. Its hypocritical to think otherwise.

pretty good tournament, a lot of rather odd matchups i played id say.

Noraa

Smash Lord
DDD and ic infinites are not the same, ic grabs take more time to learn and some what skill...
You press down and z, down and z, rinse lather then start over...

At the same time neither are gay, and since the ddd infinite wasnt band then it shouldnt matter.
DeDaDash wasnt in the wrong...just read more careful people?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
No where does it mention that the infinite was banned this tournament. Plus the ddd's infinite is the same as ic's in all honesty. Sure ic's is harder to learn but once u master it its the same concept. Watching lain against boss 0-death consistently in infinite shows me its the same. Its hypocritical to think otherwise.

pretty good tournament, a lot of rather odd matchups i played id say.
Except for the fact that DDD's has the best grab range in the game and IC's have one of the worst.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Esoj....WTF.

I thought it was legal because its being legal at ECRC or Genesis or some crap like that.

W/e, I mean yeah its gay but wow, its the same **** as wobble legal tourneys in Melee, I didn't play Melee competitively but its the same ****. People don't attack TOs for hosting wobble legal tourneys....or do they?
- this is korn now
D3 infinite is always banned( it's banned in general because it's easy to do) , but not IC's infinite..

just be quiet poyo, you pretty much doesn't know anything.. -_-

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Allowing the d3 infinite is trash. Whoever ran this should be ashamed to say he's a TO.

The IC infinite can be broken out of, and requires knowledge of all character's weights, not including the fact that you have to actually do something worth watching. It's not easy

D3's grab: VzVzVzVz.

Eat a ****.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Dash is right though.

The end result is the same, it's an infinite. And yeah, D3 has the largest non-tether grab range in the game, but he can also only infinite like 6 characters, some of which (Bowser, Wolf, D3 I believe) are only at the ledge, and others (Mario, Luigi, Samus) can break out of if they button mash HARD at low percents.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Dash is right though.

The end result is the same, it's an infinite. And yeah, D3 has the largest grab range in the game, but he can also only infinite like 6 characters, some of which (Bowser, Wolf, D3 I believe) are only at the ledge, and others (Mario, Luigi, Samus) can break out of if they button mash HARD at low percents.
What's it like being no one? I shudder at the thought. Don't forget the small step grabs too.

And an infinite is not just an infinite you mook. That's like saying, well Snake's fsmash kills just as fast as a smashball. Kill yourself.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Dewdadash was not in the wrong in this tourney for using it. Chu was wrong for allowing it. Granted the end result is the same for d3 and ice climbers, but iceys range sucks while d3 is too good. Iceys need nana plus she has to b synced and next to u wen u do it. breaking out of iceys grabs is a LOT easier than d3s grab. i can 0-death wit d3 and am not worried bout anyone breaking out simply cause its too easy. Vist got screwed today and as i hear candy and neo were both telling Chu how gay he was being for allowing it. Chus response being ill ban it next time or its the same as icey cg is bull****.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Dewdadash had every right to use it. I'm glad he did if Chu allowed it.

Chu allowing it is the maaaad gay

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Wish I could've attended, Ohio is still boring, tourney was probably a lot more exciting.

As for the venue, I'd have to agree with Tant, I can understand it holding a minimal amount of people like the last time I was there, but with 50 or so people, I'd imagine it'd be too cramped.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Allowing the d3 infinite is trash. Whoever ran this should be ashamed to say he's a TO.

The IC infinite can be broken out of, and requires knowledge of all character's weights, not including the fact that you have to actually do something worth watching. It's not easy

D3's grab: VzVzVzVz.

Eat a ****.
I agree with this 100%. Wish Tant would've caught this before the tournament started being that he was the other TO.

In reality, we all should of caught it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I mean, I didn't have any control of the rules

It was all up to chu for that, if I were the main host I would make the rules and ban the infinite, but that was Chu's decision

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wish I could've attended, Ohio is still boring, tourney was probably a lot more exciting.

As for the venue, I'd have to agree with Tant, I can understand it holding a minimal amount of people like the last time I was there, but with 50 or so people, I'd imagine it'd be too cramped.
aka someone didn't look for a tournament that we had today in Ohio

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Garbage rule mistake was garbage.

and **** DM. Troll them hard ftw.

Top Bottom