• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down the long and winding path...

Gleam

Smash Ace
Just a quick topic (Get locked later on) just to point out that unfortunately I'm just going to be leaving (Not Ganon) but just leaving in general. I never seem to have the opprotunity to post around Smashboards much. I never get the chance to update many of my threads too often. In fact I can barely think of any thing to do with Ganon in general. Plus after a good year and half of playing brawl (Like any game)...it gets rather dull and I just want to do other things.

So, I'm hoping that perhaps someone else, TP, Kalm, FD, etc can take control of my sticky and any other threads they want continue where I started. I'll be glad to help whenever possible, (Whenever I can) but I think for now for those who are more active than I, it will be much better.

May you all sin well...

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I want the Compact List of Ganon techs and Skills.

Also your spot on the tier list. 9_9

Be chill, Gleam.

Gleam

Smash Ace
It's all yours PK. I don't know if you need to make a new topic, Copy Paste what I already have and get that sickied. But yes, its all yours...and sure you can have my spot on the tier list lol

Phantom, the only other topic I have going is the Storage Area, in which again if someone wants to continue that, they can.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Don't Leave Gleam =/

Please...

I expected good matches with you.

I hope you can back soon as possible.

So.. Since Gleam is Leaving for a good time.. IDK, We need update the guides.

=/

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
PK-Ow, go make a post in the tech thread, please. If anyone wants the Storage Area, let me know.

Technically these threads aren't supposed to exist, but since you've been around a long time and are a Ganon Brotha I'll leave it open til the end of the day.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
D: I'm sorry to hear that Gleam but I'm not surprised as you mentioned something about leaving ever since Dorf dropped to last on the tier list. I still hope that's not the reason why... your Ganondorf was very good. I enjoyed watching you fight and I still have matches of you playing on my youtube channel.

Take care.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm going to miss playing your Wobbuffet-esque Ganon.

I'm willing to take over the Storage Area unless one of the more "qualified" Ganons are interested.

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
You were one of my greatest opponents, and a great friend as well. It's not going to be the same here without you, but I'll respect your decision.

Take care, man. Until next time.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Gleam,
You deserve everything Good in this Life.
I'm new in the Ganon Board, but I learned good things from your Amazing Guides.

I didn't have the opportunity to play many Ganon Dittos with you, but the matches that we played, was a Honor for me to play with you, A Dedicated Ganondorf Mainer.

You was one of the Ganon mainers in this Board, As Z1GMA, who Trusted me and gave me support in the Ganon Community. I'll never Forget this !
Thanks a Lot my friend !

As Z1GMA told, whenever you get hungry for dittos, I'll be there too, Gleam;)

Take Care my Friend.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awww... I never did get to play you on Wifi. It's too bad I barely ever had internet, then my wii died pretty much when I did have it, and now you leave a week or so before my Wii gets fixed...

Ah well... If you're no longer into the game, it's completely understandable.

Have a good life!

Top Bottom