• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Seven = Win Results

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1: King Ace
2: Doc
3: Hype
4: Percon
5: Minus
5: Ambrose
7: Phiddlestix
7: Raidos
9: Decoy
9: Pasta boy
9: Pho
9: Culex
13: PND MIKE
13: Tin Man
13: Wolfblade
13: jasuke
17: Dayzin
17: Kuenzel
17: NickCam
17: Mikey
17: Shifu
17: Tippr
17: Ryan FW
17: Zen
25: iliad
25: Sheep
25: Dimmy
25: Avarice X
25: Stan
25: Splontot
25: MDK
25: Sauc3

Doubles:
1: Dr. Phil (KingAce and Doc)
2: Northern Light (Ambrose and Minus)
3: Aural Fixation (Wolfblade and Percon)
4: Uno Brose Trios (Mikey and Nichcam)
5: Like A Boss (fool and hype)
5: Double Dee (Dimmy and Decoy)
7: Ninja Link and Boss (Pasta Boy and KC)
7: Discovery Channel (Iliad and Sauc3)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Once again for the record: me, Nick, Rae, Carter all left early, in around 2nd round winners

Shoutouts:

Kuenzel - You will destroy my Peach if I play you with her again next time, I can tell it was a strange matchup for you : p I didn't expect to win, but I definately played my best game of the day with my Peach against you

sauc3 - sorry for underestimating you and going Peach game 1 lol

Tin Man - good stuff coming once again out of nowhere and doing so well, its hilarious when you're about to get grabbed by Ambrose

Ambrose - Nana -_-

Pyro - ggs, I'll play you more in friendlies next Pownz tourney

Tippr - fun dittos, but Dedede just destroys Marth : (

Minus - best match in GTA smash history

...thats all the matches I played lol, I used Marth/Peach mostly. Went Falco in a full set and Dedede in 1 game.

Pools were pretty funny to play in, I was mostly tryign to do flashy crap for the live stream lol

Good stuff to Sauga for occupying 2/3 money slots with only 3 players left in the bracket after we left - Hype, Phil good stuff

sauc3

Smash Lord
3: Hype - so amazing in teams with that c4 trick
4: Percon - badass kirby dude, wish i couldve played you more
5: Minus - we never got a chance to play but nice job pullin 5th
5: Ambrose - grr chain grabs, i must learn how to fight you
7: Phiddlestix
7: Raidos - yo man great playin you, nice placing as well, good luck gettin those matches posted i know it can take a while
9: Decoy - had fun playin friendlies with you
9: Pasta boy - good doubles matches killer diddy
9: Pho - man we had some tight games, ill get ya next time, **** toon link
9: Culex - falcon all dai sun, way to rep hamilton and the falcon, the two greatest things to happen to ssb
13: Tin Man - cool guy, had fun coachin ya, id love to play you online sometime (even though i dont play online at all), but if it'll make me as good as you then i'll learn, add me on msn man is wagonboy_3000@hotmail.com
13: Wolfblade - sweet doubles matches, its always fun to play lax players,
13: jasuke - hells ya hamilton, keep up the good work, we must play more
17: Dayzin - hey man nice zelda wish we couldve played on a better tv, and i prob shouldve stuck kirby and not underestimated you
17: Mikey - haha peach, nice marth though you we're like my only win of the day
17: Tippr - ggs so many tips i cant fit em all in my jar
25: iliad - GO TEAM DISCOVERY CHANNEL, why do we always lose? lol
25: Sauc3 - man i gotta stop sandbagging and picking ****ty characters, next tourney im going kirby all the way, and im gunna be top 10, you'll see, you'll all see!

thanks to pownz for hosting, and congrats to the top 5 finishers, had fun watchin you're games on stream

major shoutouts to all my hamilton boys (jeremy, jon, lombardo, ryan) and to mike (raidos), tin man (never caught you're real name), pho (cuz you're the man), percon (cuz you play kirby like me), and KC (cuz you play luigi like me)

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
yo

someone left a hat behind, i think its yours carters, i picked it up , next time i see ya il return it to ya.

ggz all

PASTA, I was searching for my hat till bout 1 am lol XD
If its a black hat with NY on the side, thats me hat
gracias bro

.decoy

Smash Ace
1: King Ace - too solid as always. you've got brawl beasting down. start working out irl now lol.
2: Doc - im thinking you've gotta be the best diddy around now bud. good **** all tourney. stick around, get that top spot. be seen' you soon.
3: Hype - add omnigay to the list of hype combos.
4: Percon - that's twice out of losers now percon. both times in stupidly close matches. i'll find you in brackets again soon enough. maybe that time i'll be ready...
5: Minus - good **** in doubles. falco dittos are stupid.
5: Ambrose - thanks for covering my ride man. i know you got home stupidly late. good job on the tourney, especially doubles.
7: Raidos - good pool matches, nice iceys.
9: Decoy - beat percon next time son. i mean really.
9: Culex - fun friendlies, as always. get your tv fixed. oh and play more cf.
13: PND MIKE - nice snake man.
13: Tin Man - close matches. i didn't know how to play against olimar really so i had to cp you to that unreal map lol. if you can though you should get holy to teach you how to play rob. livestream jokes.
17: NickCam - it seems you can read minds. mikey really does love falco dittos. too bad you guys had to leave early.
17: Mikey - fun doubles matches and, again, good **** vs. minus. same about leaving early.
25: iliad - crazy pool matches son. seen you soontimes.
25: Dimmy - all i will say is over-b fail. we'll never speak of it again. tough luck in losers too. next time.
25: MDK - close matches in pools, mk is too much lol. bthrow to c4 is autowin though.
25: Sauc3 - fun friendlies dude.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
4: Percon- BEST. MUG. EVAR. Once again, Smash 64 was awesome. Me TIPPR and Izzo want to get in on the Niagara crew's practices, PM me the details for any upcoming, k?

5: Minus-
"Minus one stock!"
"....Dude that's so old"
"You should get kicked out for saying that"

7: Phiddlestix-"Sweet placings again man, i felt your rage against DDD in pools.

9: Decoy- When you asked that guy whether you should go Snake or Falco against ZSS... Well, uhh... nevermind.

9: Pho- Man we should like, play brawl against each other sometime.

13: Tin Man- Hey man, good placing- period.

17: Kuenzel- You suck. lrn2L-cancel

17: Mikey-**** **** ****, ****!!!!! You were sandbagging and I still lost! Well, just think, if I had've beat you, that Falco ditto would have been replaced with an anti-climactic 3-stock @$$**** of me from Minus.
And wait- if you beat me, then beat Minus, how did we place the same?

17: Tippr- You don't have a Smashboards account. So I really can say anything and you won't know about it unless I show you. Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

17: Ryan FW- You can share in my hatred toward Falco.

17: Zen- Cool meeting you and Avarice, and yes, all ZSS mainers play the same.

25: iliad- Yo we shoulda talked more, keep me updated on Havok and whether or not its going down.

25: Sheep- I dreaded playing you again, I honestly thought I was going to lose again. You musta just had a bad day, cause I'm sure you'll **** me next time

25: Avarice X- What? You made it out of pools? THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!?

.decoy

Smash Ace
9: Decoy- When you asked that guy whether you should go Snake or Falco against ZSS... Well, uhh... nevermind.
i guess not lol but i thought he would know better than me...since i didn't. plus kingace is pretty good at brawl so yeah.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Good stuff on having a live stream up.

I'll try to make it to the next tournament.

When I heard MDK was there I was surprised as hell, I was hoping he'd place higher. :(

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Shoutouts soon, gich, if you are anywhat interested in who I beat, which you're probably not..

AvericeX, Decoy, Ambrose, Minus, Hype all in brackets.

Phiddlestix in pools. all 2 - 0's / 3- 0's. I need to work on kingaces meta, hes too good. =)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Kuenzel - we left right after I "put Minus into losers"...and like even though I picked Peach I wasn't sandbagging I was trying my hardest lol

Completely unrelated comment: no johns, that is all : )

EDIT:

ONCE AGAIN FOR PEOPLE WHO DO GOOD JOBS AT READING WHAT I WROTE:MIKEY, MDK, NICKCAM, CARTER ALL LEFT EARLY AND FORFEITED OUR BRACKET MATCHES

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Kuenzel - we left right after I "put Minus into losers"...and like even though I picked Peach I wasn't sandbagging I was trying my hardest lol

Completely unrelated comment: no johns, that is all : )

EDIT:

ONCE AGAIN FOR PEOPLE WHO DO GOOD JOBS AT READING WHAT I WROTE:MIKEY, MDK, NICKCAM, CARTER ALL LEFT EARLY AND FORFEITED OUR BRACKET MATCHES
I never read with what you write, Mikey.

Just kidding...of course. :laugh:

Hype

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: King Ace: congrat's on winning. I'm challenging for dark MK from now on:laugh:
2: Doc: Your Diddy's too good. Hope we can play more in the future. Congrats on 2nd place!
4: Percon: Really fun matches, I enjoy playing against you. GJ on the commentary as well.
5: Minus: We didn't end up playing this time:ohwell:. I wish I sae the teams grand finals, they sounded epic.
5: Ambrose: Didn't expect you to bring out the Ice Climbers, de-synced blizzards under a platform is too good. You can do some crazy stuff with IC's.
7: Phiddlestix: nice placing, I wanna play your bowser some time. We had a good half of a friendly match.
9: Decoy: Nice teams name lol, we had a good set.
9: Pasta boy: Good diddy, we had a really close first match. Next time you CP me to ps1 I'm running the timer :laugh:, I've been studying plank.
9: Pho: ssb64 next time pho sho. *steals your pun*
9: Culex: We didn't get to play at all...next time. Nice to hear you were recking people with falcon.
13: Tin Man: Good job talking a game off Brose. Keep coming to tourneys and you'll get on U&Cers.
13: Wolfblade: The MK slayer, you ***** us in teams.
13: jasuke: gg's you were the only one to take a game off me in pools.
17: Dayzin: Are you the person I think you are? I think we talked for a bit.
17: NickCam: Nice job hyping up the Falco ditto, it sucks you ahd to leave early.
17: Mikey: Beast falco, #1 in Southern Ontario :laugh:
17: Shifu: Why do i have to play the people in my car?
17: Ryan FW: Why do i have to play the people in my car?
17: Zen: Nice to see you again, you're a cool guy. let's keep the binder on the DL;).
25: iliad: You're too funny, I hope ur not pissed about getting omnigay'd like 4 times in one match.
25: Sheep: I didn't get to play you this time.
25: Dimmy: Sucks that you had to play Brose first round:ohwell:, thanks for the drive home. I hope you don't quit brawl.
25: Avarice X: Keep training that ness, you'll be on U&Cers soon.
25: MDK: You're awesome. The commentary was too good. Hands down, highlight of the tourney.
25: Sauc3: Nice doubles matches; I love the reactions to the Omnigay.

GG's to anyone I forgot/couldn't think of anythign to say.

In conlcusion, if I ever use the word "hype" in a sentance, it's not a pun. That Falco ditto was the most epic **** I've ever seen, MDK and Nickcam are awesome. I managed to Omnigay 4 people within the first 3 seconds of the match:laugh:. I need to get better at teams. I got home at 2:30 am. Lastly, I'm so hyped for july.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
1: King Ace- Grats on winning man and thx for the friendly match
2: Doc- Your Diddy freakin amazing
3: Hype- To answer your question yes I am lol, I was in the car with Kingace and Dimmy. Crazy 5 second kill lol
4: Percon- Friendlies against you and wolfblade was sick. I have no idea why but for some reason i thought i could actually take a round off of you, and then the fight started and i realised thats not gonna happen.
5: Minus- Crazy match against mikey
5: Ambrose-Your IC are just ridiculously good
7: Phiddlestix-I wanted to fight against your bowser, maybe some other time.
9: Pho- Your toon link is amazing! Really close match man, that was the best match i played all day.
9: Culex
13: PND MIKE-Good match man, I really need to work on Dedede chaingrab again.
13: Tin Man- Nice meeting you man, and nice job winning one round against ambrose. "minus one stock" lol
13: Wolfblade- If it wasn't for all that training you gave me during school, I wouldn't of made it this far. lol can't believe you forgot i was showing up to this but i should of known you would. Can't believe after all this time I still can't beat your Lucario with Zelda. Im going to win back my 10 bucks watch and nice job placing 3rd in doubles.
17: Dayzin-Not bad for my second tourny
17: Kuenzel-
17: NickCam- Nice meeting you, wish i got to fight your wario. Completely forgot zelda's grab release till you told me after lol.
17: Mikey- Crazy match against minus
17: Tippr
25: iliad- nice seeing you again man, wanted to get a match with you but I guess some other time.
25: Sheep- Shouldn't of underestimated you.
25: Dimmy- Thx for driving man! You really helped me out during this tournament. Thx for the friendlies and tips. Had fun teaming with you against percon and wolfblade. Hope to play you again some time and thx for driving me home.
25: Avarice X-
25: Sta
25: MDK-Crazy Mk man
25: Sauc3- Thx, I thought you were gonna go back to kirby, you suprised me when you picked Luigi. Nice Shoryuken kill. If you went back to kirby i would of lost for sure.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Docs top ten code of shoutouts ( stolen by ANTi )

1.) Kingace, you are way too good at the diddy matchup, you always know how to impress, pleasure teaming would do it again.

2.) Hype, you are magnificent at gimping, can't wait to team at FOiN we will rock that shizz.

3.) Percon, nice mug, nice commentary, nice personality, always fun to be around.

4.) Ambrose, lol 2 - 0 now, I'm that hard to beat :).. Thanks for the ride, appreciated.

5.) Minus, 3-1, you're NEVER beating my ICS in a set, EVERR!!.

6.) phiddle, nioce boozer son.

7.) pho, lol you did really good, always fun to talk to, see ya soon.

8.) Decoy, thanks for the ride dude, appreciate it good placing this time ;)

9.) Pastaboy, was fun chilling with you, niagra rocks.

10.) Culex, bad bracket dawg, you can do better, jigglethepuff sucks :).

Thats all for now, peace yall.

Hype

Smash Lord
Docs top ten code of shoutouts ( stolen by ANTi )
2.) Hype, you are magnificent at gimping, can't wait to team at FOiN we will rock that shizz.
Like I said in the other thread, we agreed to team at Niko OiN, I might not be able to make it to FOiN. Im gonna send you a pm just incase you don't see this.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
3: Hype
4: Percon
5: Minus
5: Ambrose
7: Phiddlestix- hey, top 8, congrats!
9: Pho
9: Culex- good matches plus epic "9" against percon.
13: Tin Man
13: Wolfblade- good games
17: Dayzin
17: Mikey - pleasure to meet you, whats this i overheard about pownz letting the community host their next event?
17: Tippr- we didnt meet, but i saw you play.... many tips achieved.
25: iliad
25: Sauc3- pownz should have melee!

I dont know many people in the community... but feel free to introduce yourself!

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
oh thats awesome, make sure to ask for setups earlier than pownz did lol, then ill bring one. also.... are you going to do melee aswell?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I love the shout outs ppl are giving me, going to this tourney and it being my 1st one was a good experience. And I got fans now, not only in live stream, but in all of u guys :p

and I didn't know about "Minus one stock" sorry guys :(

Mikey7

Smash Lord
oh thats awesome, make sure to ask for setups earlier than pownz did lol, then ill bring one. also.... are you going to do melee aswell?
By running it I mean telling them which Brawl events to run (brackets or pools), and actually making the brackets and pools, so nah no Melee

Top Bottom