• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

17th to 19th July, Smash-Mex 8, Nuevo Laredo, Tamps, Mexico

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
From the 17th to 19th of July at the "Antigua Aduana" in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico.

There will be Melee/Brawl Tournaments throughout those days (and other events running along with the tournaments).

The entry fee (USD conversion might vary due to chances on currency value, economics lol) for the location will be $15 Pesos (Pretty much around $1.25 USD)

The tournament registration will begin at 10:00 AM and will end at 12:OO PM (UTC/GMT -6, central time)
Tournament entry fee info:
Melee Singles: $70 (Around ~$5.35 USD)
Melee Doubles: $80 (~$6.10 USD)
Brawl Singles: $80
Brawl Doubles: $100 (~$7.59 USD

The itinerary will be:
Friday- Brawl and Melee Doubles
Saturday - Brawl and Melee Singles
Sunday - Crew Battles and if there's some time left low tier tournament.
The prizes will be given previos the closing ceremony.

Prizes are set to;
1st - 70%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 10%

---
Melee Ruleset - We will follow SBR recommended ruleset
Brawl Ruleset - I'll post the details soon

---
For al foreigners there will be housing, free of charge, also if you don't have ways for moving around the city you can message us and we can arrange transportation too free of charge also. Not forgetting that we have english speaking crew members for any assistance.

Plus some gifts from our sponsors.
Promotional Video of the Tournament
Video of the place where we will be holding the tourney

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the event or add comments here... Or ask me @ my MSN or AIM *nod nod*

defsithe

Smash Ace
will u guys have the SD camping thing again? maybe i can go to that too bad ill have to miss the actual tourny. :(

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Well the housing for foreigners will begin pretty much in the same week as the toruney which would be the 13th, and most of the people come2 or 3 days prior the tourney.

I hope you and co. can come D:

defsithe

Smash Ace
kool, ill see what majoras has planned for we he is going over there and what not. maybe i can go to pino burger? again hahaha.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
From what I've heard Majora's is planning to come (according to Adad)... It would be nice if you bring people along... so we could arrange a visit to Pino Burger

Top Bottom