• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seph's Summer NJ' Genesis 7/10

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Not going to Genesis? Doesn't Matter!. Want to play smash? come over Friday July 10th in central NJ

INFO

Friday July 10. 2009
Time: 11 am til the last person leaves =D

Address - 1508 Bayley Court, Bridgewater NJ 08807

Venue Fee: 3$ This gets u a free slice of pizza and helps me cuz thers gonna be mad stuff like chairs and a really confortable place. ill post pics up soon. come in through the pack patio into my basement with the pro air condish and carpet, + games. dont park outside find an empty space before and after the house

I want most of NJ to come over hang out with everyone and play brawl. if enough people show up we will make a mini tourney. Right now its just a smashfest to get the feel for the hosting of a tourny. all crews all people, all backgrounds ( even inui!!!)

its gonna be really chill, great way to experiance smash and pract and train for those going to genesis and a tourny like experiance for those not going. all get at my MK in dittos and money matches!!!

To bring
let me know on AIM -Shadowinblu or by cell 732-447-5004 if you are comming.i would like to know so it wont get too crazy but the more the better.

i have 3 setups and 2 more comming from a Mob member. i need just 2 more if you could bring a TV and a wii that would be greatly appreciated let me know to put on the list. i have plenty of space in my cool basement with a basketball hoop and fooseball table incase anyone else wants to do something else.

i also have a hd tv if anyone wants to bring or play xbox 360 games. blazblue =D

Brawl =D

General rules:
3 Stock
8 minute timer
Items are set to "off" and "none"
All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any "finals" matches)
No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

Stage Lists

use the stage striking system =D

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Pokémon Stadium 1
Rainbow Cruise
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege
Halberd

also. no planking ;-) this one hurts me the most

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
this is soon, all people who dont hav anythign to do should come =D

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
RESULTS!!!

they were really weird. ill post full later basically

allied split first with hyperengery
keitaro took second place and peaced out LOL
i got 4rth cuz i just and allied kirby caught me off

as for teams
me and allied first
keitaro and sneak second
xionix and j$$ third
doom and rhyme fourth lulz

ill upload vids later they are hilarious we played grand finals team like 13 matches cuz i did 3 sets ciz im dumb o.o

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I had to leave after winning winners finals. Really wanted to play you Allied! Should of stayed in winners! :p

Allied

Smash Master
i got caught off guard by hyperenergy XD either way you would of faced me =P COME today to my tournament and we will do a recorded set ;D

Top Bottom