• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mont1 - Canceled

Renth

Smash Hero
Also, with Zone coming you shouldn't need to worry about recording equipment. If I remeber correctly he's good about that kind of thing.

Renth

Smash Hero
i like how the title says melee only which is a good thing, i tend to insult people who play brawl

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Maybe if I'm settled in to my dorm by this time; it sounds pretty good.

And I love how Exarch is on the "interested" list twice. That's just how important he is

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hahaha Jav that's hilarious.

Also dang Mark you better get down here soon; I'm making motions towards moving to GA for this school year. Although even if I am moved there by the time you get here, I'll definitely come back for a visit.

Also why is Ric on the interested list?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
These are the normal entry fees used for pretty much every event. If you're too poor to pay a simple 15 dollar singles fee, then you shouldn't be going to tournaments.

Does anybody else have a problem with the entry fee? If yes, I will lower singles to 10.
Unless this tournament has a very high turn-out, entry fee should be lowered. If this is your first hosted tournament, you should generally count on a relatively low turn-out until the tournie gains notoriety,

Zone

Smash Champion
Unless I run over a child otw there, or My car explodes from fusion, or aliens come to take me away, or if I die, or I go into a coma. I should be there.

And yes I'm pretty good when it comes to recording devices. Although if you want commentary you'll have to record it seperate and send me that audio later and I can combine them.

I usually try my best to upload them 1-3 days after the tournament. But since I should have sunday free all day. Shouldn't be a problem to have them up on sunday.

White Bread

Smash Cadet
You expect to have doubles done in less then 2 hours? That's really optimistic don't you think moonk? Anyway Yes(jess) and I should be there... Don't call me poor either moonk, 15$ is a lot for a small tournament + 7$ door fee + doubles.... I'm just saying it was a lot, thanks for lowering it. You can count on me for 1 set up.

Frames

DI
oh wow i just remembered

me and xyz are seriously about to **** this day up

its not my fault tho because xyz got the venue not me he just wants me to help him run it

sorry :(

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hm, Im interested.
Great, I'll add you to the list.
ill talkto polmex and see if he wants to ride wit me...so me and polmex a maybe

and see if he wants to go considerin theres a door fee at a house.....
Thats not a problem, is it? I've already listed why I have to have a door fee. It really isn't my fault :(

Top Bottom