• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RTB 3 - Bodio (near Lugano), Switzerland - Melee + Brawl

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
ROAD TO BODIO 3

The tournament is a 3 days event, featuring both Melee & Brawl. The italian top 3 is going to attend this event!

When
15, 16, 17 August

Where
These are the instructions on how to reach Bodio:

By airplane the nearest airport is the Agno's one, but the Milan's one is very ease too (if someone is interested in the airplane, contact darkscyther[at]hotmail.com, degenerante[at]hotmail.com or toondragon[at]hotmail.com for more specific informations). Anyway you have to reach Biasca first (www.ffs.ch) and you need a train to do this. You can reach Biasca from Lugano or Bellinzona train stations.
Once you get there (in Biasca) if you're lucky enough you can catch immediately the bus (it leaves every hour at like 14.00, 15.00, etc). The bus is just outside the train station.
The bus is a yellow one and it has written Airolo FFS on it. Once up ask the driver to get off at the first stop of Bodio. Once there we'll probably pick you up since there will be someone around the stop at every hour (the bus takes 12 minutes btw) from like 10 am to 4 pm.

Anyway, if there's nobody you'll found yourself in front of an house, just turn right and once on the right side of it go straight ahead on the climb, cross the street at the end of the climb and keep walking, you'll eventually see a church and the venue is just a bit before it on the right. CONTACT US FOR ANY PROBLEM

The Venue
is really good, quite big and we have mattress and pillows for everyone, we have a projector with a big screen and around 12 tvs. We can provide food: you can have 2 meals x day and each meal is around 3 euros.

The Tournament

The sign up cost will be 10 euros, and the total earnings will be divided among the partecipants who spent more to travel in order to amortize the cost.
The tournament consist in Melee Singles + Team and Brawl Singles + Team. If time remains, there will be Melee crews as well.

Schedule:

15th August
As first as possible we'll start the Melee or Brawl Team tournament and then, right after, the pools of that same game.

16th August
We'll start the Team tournament of the other game and then singles' pools.

17th August
This will be a "recover" day. I mean that we'll do what we didn't get the time to start (like Crews, maybe) or finish.

Melee Ruleset
- 4 Stock
- 8 Minutes
- No Items
- Double Stage Banning is ON
- Dave Stupid Rule
- Team Attack ON
- All bo3, semifinals bo5, finals bo7

Melee Random Stages
- Yoshi's Story
- Fountain of Dreams (banned in team)
- Final Destination
- Dreamland 64
- Pokemon Stadium

Melee Counterpick Stages
- Battlefield
- Onett
- Corneria
- Rainbow Ride
- Jungle Japes
- Brinstar
- Kongo Jungle 64

Brawl Ruleset
- 3 Stock
- 8 Minutes
- No Items
- Team Attack ON
- Double Stage Banning is ON
- All bo3. Winners and Losers Bracket Semifinals and Finals are bo5
- Stalling is not allowed (infinities must be stopped before 300% otherwise they will be considered stalling)

Brawl Random Stages
- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Yoshi's Story
- Smashville

Brawl Counterpick Stages
- Lylat
- Corneria
- Rainbow Ride
- Delfino Plaza
- Castle Siege
- Brinstar
- Jungle Japes
- Pokemon Stadium 1
- Norfair
- Orpheon
- Halbeard

ENTRANTS

- Aldwyn
- Dax
- AE
- Alain
- Rael
- Overlord
- Sax
- Foociand
- Darkie
- Ciulpa
- Miu
- Melt
- Giob
- Sick
- Ryu

Interested

- Broken Bone
- Yomi
- Manux
- Leo
- Vania
- Mare
- Lobia
- Vincent
- AvengerAngel
- Smashclod
- Biagio90
- Erbert
- 4Side
- Moko
- Malva
- Ganon3Force
- Cercatesori
- Bluelink
- Luma
- .Tero

You can sign up here, in this topic, or simply tell us if you are interested.
For any information contact darkscyther[at]hotmail.com, degenerante[at]hotmail.com or toondragon[at]hotmail.com.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Man right after TSL. If it wasn't because i'm going back to studying on the 12th i'd totally try to change my interrail so i could go to this as well. It wouldn't cost me much. =/

Degenerante

Smash Rookie
I know the journey isn`t economic but this tournament is adviced to people who stay near the switzerland border (France, Germany, Austria)

Tero.

Smash Champion
I'll try my best to be there (can't go to TSL4 anyway ~.~).

Corneria/Onett/RC <3

Tero.

Smash Champion
I added Luma and .Tero among the interested... Waiting for your confirmation ;)
Interested

- Broken Bone
- Yomy
- Tero
- Manux
- Leo
- Vania
- Mare
- Lobia
- Vincent
- AvengerAngel
- Smashclod
- Biagio90
- Erbert
- 4Side
- Moko
- Malva
- Ganon3Force
- Cercatesori
- Bluelink
- Luma
- .Tero
Wow, I must be hella important lol.
(Also it's Yomi not Yomy)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I wish I could come, it looks great. But Genesis, SC3 and TSL4 made this summer already too expensive for me to afford this =(
"The sign up cost will be 10 euros, and the total earnings will be divided among the partecipants who spent more to travel in order to amortize the cost."

if you are still interested, we will have a fund to help those who travel the farthest

Wow, I must be hella important lol.
(Also it's Yomi not Yomy)
Sorry xD!
i copypasted the list from the italian forum and i didn't see you were already listed :x

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Looks like a well organised tournament ^^.
Probably can't come though. Just wanted to ask if you can put the dates in the thread title so anyone interested can see in an instant when it is ^^.

Top Bottom