• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering 4 (July 17, 2009)

Almo

Smash Ace
Brawl Doubles

1. Fatal
/
+ Koolaid
($59.00)
2. Peachkid
+ Riot
($25.00)
3. Almo
/
/
+ WarrenB
/

4. Bass
+ Invictus

5. Icylight
+ Scrub

5. Hot Kaarl
+ Delta

7. HotdogTurtle
+ Anthony

7. BananaHammock
+ Decadon

9. CBC!!! + BigShip
9. Chii
+ Meek

9. Sallas
+ BT
9. Aesir
+ Davidlazer

Brawl Singles

1. Fatal
/
? ($111.00)
2. Peachkid
($55.00)
3. Koolaid
($18.00)
4. The Duke

5. IcyLight

5. Bass

7. Hot Kaarl

7. Almo

9. Sallas

9. Soma
9. HotDogTurtle

9. Delta

13. Balla
13. Invictus
/
?
13. WarrenB
/

13. DavidLazer
17. Chii

17. The Jama?

17. Decadon

17. IcyDark

17. Bloody
17. B.T
17. BananaHammock

Let me know about the characters i missed if anyone knows any, shoutouts later i guess.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
WOW

I leave to FL and look what I see lol.

(Besides Fatal) Unexpected results. **** good **** Peachkid, KoolAid, and Duke. ICY???

Aww Decadon, you got to break that last place curse :(:(:(:(:( AND HOW IS JAMA? NOT FIRST! NO MORE SANDBAGGING JAMA?!

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
1. Fatal + Koolaid ($59.00) - Fatal is just Fatal, and Koolaid... stupid mex.
2. Peachkid + Riot ($25.00) - >:( YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. gg T_T
3. Almo + WarrenB - Milk Chocolate ftw xD We almost had it. Next time we're in 1st though. just gotta practice my pikachu moar.
4. Bass + Invictus - Bass = hard as hell kirby, invictus = Jewish R.O.B. Yes he's jewish get over it.
5. Icylight + Scrub = I hate these kids. they're too hilarious. Tager owns both of them in blazblue. and Scrub that was luck stfu.
5. Hot Kaarl + Delta - Didn't play but saw some really nice match agaisnt Bass & Invictus. Delta has a really good looking Lucario :D
7. HotdogTurtle + Anthony - Ugh G&W dittos. I'll beat you in singles next time HDT >:( gg in doubles
7. BananaHammock + Decadon - Didn't play, But Decadon got pro commentary skills.
9. CBC!!! + BigShip - Didn't play & dont know who they are.
9. Chii + Meek - Meek has the best **** shirt ever. And the Jigglypuff rest combo was so ouch.... GGs Keep workin on that lucario Chii :)
9. Sallas + BT -didn't play
9. Aesir + Davidlazer -didn't play. DavidLazer is in the WarrenB Fan club. lol~

I want to give an extra shout out to Jama? for making the day entirely too funny.
And Scrub. Dat ***** is CRAZY!

Almo

Smash Ace
Fatal- good ****. we didn't get to play though :(
Peachkid- omfg good teams games and LOL at you freaking out when i counter you. that doesn't KO until AT LEAST after 200% on PS2.
Koolaid- thanks for warren, we totally wrecked, and had we gotten to you, we would have whooped you guys. lol
The Duke- ban MK. lol. i would say gg's, but they really weren't. i got *****. good stuff.
IcyLight- bahhh i'll get you next time.
Bass- lol gg's.
Almo- do better.
HotDogTurtle- you got a ton better. good stuff.
Invictus- gg's in teams. that ROB is pretty good.
WarrenB- OMFG MILK CHOCOLATE RAAAAPPEESSSS
Chii- lol :p gg's.
The Jama?- fixed the internet. too good.
Decadon- thanks for helping and such.
IcyDark- lol aesir.
BananaHammock- you'll get 'em next time.
Meek- gg's
Scrub- gg's
Riot- lol friendlies sheik :( we should play more often.
Ace- WE NEED YOUR SETUPS lol

Almo

Smash Ace
I forget what exactly.... but they screwed up something!
i got lazy, so decadon was the only one doing it. after finals were over, decadon realized none of the videos were saved so his audio went to waste.

No commentary, only videos are what people saved as replays, none off-screen on my camera this tournament. Didn't think i saw anyone else there with one.

Top Bottom