• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd Holo-Dek SSBB Results!

Making_Waves

Smash Cadet
Woot Woot. Results:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Doubles:

1: Wayland is the best Asian (Dazwa, GDragon[Darc]) ($108.00)
2: Biscuts Baking Bread (C. Awsum, mikeray4) ($54.00)
3: PK Starstar Shot (HotCarl, Haggs) ($18.00)
4: Mighty_Kites (Making_Waves, Statfreak46)
5: Hug (gamefreak, ZesuBen)
5: Oh Ah Oh (Seung Ri, Watkins)
7: Team Cuzlove (Toil, Jman)
7: Team Sparkle Motion (Humpy, Delta Dave)
9: MC (ChrisFulri, MattR)

Bracket: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5729/brawldoublesbracket.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Singles:

1: Dazwa ($132.00)
2: GDragon (Darc) ($66.00)
3: mikeray4 ($22.00)
4: C.Awsum
5: Hinkage
5: Watkins
7: Delta
7: Adept
9: Larx
9: Seung Ri
9: Kaarl
9: ZesuBen
13: Humpy
13: Jman
13: Making_Waves
13: Gamefreak
17: Haggs
17: Fulvi
17: Toil
17: Stats
17: Sarge
17: Matt

Bracket: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9032/brawlsinglesbracket.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if I should be changing some players tags as I may not actually know their real tags.
Questions, comments, anything appreciated.
Thanks guys!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yeahhhh maine

edit: but i will admit mikeray4 and hinkage are pretty legit

mikeray4's name isn't legit though D:

edit2: I'm reporting for Ankoku's thread, and I need the following information...

Delta's character(s)
Adept's character(s) (I know he used King Dedede, did he use anything else?)

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I used Jiggly for a legit match this time, guys. :o Do we count her?

Edit: What is so hard about my name? Misspelled in doubles. -.- Jesus P. Bozdag...

Edit again: I would also love to get some practice in with somebody. You can only improve so much practicing with the locals. :/

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I always used snake. didnt even switch when 2 people i faced pick RC...cause im tew cewl for stages

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
Hey Dylan, do you have replays of the winners finals/grand finals? and if you do when are you uploading them lol and are you uploading are friendlies? cause i remember you saved those replays lol

shoutouts cause im going to forget to do them if i dont now LOL:

Dylan(Dazwa): I had alot of fun in our tourney match :D it actually got really close on that last one! i thought i gotcha for like 10 seconds xD but it turned around quickly lol our friendlies were real fun also, when you're not going to a tourney you should drop down to J&R's i wanna play you more lol :p

Dustin(Darc): ITS MAH BOI GD i had alot of fun in our friendlies to :D its too bad we didnt get to play in tourney :p i was hoping id get around your falco with my Well Done Meat knight oh well maybe next tourney ;P Also come to J&R's too :( Mason hardly ever comes nowadays J&R's IS DEAD D:

Mikeray4: GGs man Nair to Fair epic **** doubles combo son! xD hope to see you at more tourneys :p i had fun playing you, maybe we should play online :o

C.Awesum: Your gonna love my nuts, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXgtyRaWeY

Hinkage: lol too bad we didn't get too play, maybe at another tourney :p

Watkins: GGs man, cant get enough of that ike xD

Delta: Nice Luario :o

Larx(Eric): i wanted to play you in melee :p but my dad wanted to go after hanging around there all day :/ COME TO J&R'S ALSO BLARGGGGGGG

Trevor(Boxman):COME TO J&R'S BLARGGGGGGGG Also LOL @ our doubles matches wasn't the first match when we Nair Too Fair'ed Watkins? But seriously J&R's i wanna learn melee :(

Hot Kaarl: Good kirby dood lmao at our jungle japes match

THE JOKER(ZesuBen): Nice Joker laugh Lol

Jman: Nice seeing you again, havent seen you in awhile eh? :p maybe ill see you around more at tourneys lol

Making_Waves: Thanks for holding this tourney dood theyre always alot of fun xD

Haggs: Nice Lucas although i still find it odd you came in 17th O_o anyway, good teams matches :p maybe ill get to play that lucas in singles sometime lol

Toil: nice to see you again lol Good teams matches, F-AIR SPIKING FTW AMIRITE?

And as if i havent said it MOAR Dylan,Dustin,Trevor,Eric MOAR J&R'S! MOARRRRRRRR

HAGGS

Smash Apprentice
Yah I faced Mikeray first round then faced one of my friends the second round.

If I was a johnner I would say I got bracket *****. But it happens and its w/e.

Making_Waves

Smash Cadet
Yah I faced Mikeray first round then faced one of my friends the second round.

If I was a johnner I would say I got bracket *****. But it happens and its w/e.
Yeah I'm going to do a better job of that next time. Same thing happened to me, I had to take out my friend in the losers bracket. I'll take advantage of the swap players option next time.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I had to take out my friend in the loser's bracket, too. I also fought Watkins my first match. :p But tbh, I'm okay with it. I think it's part of the tournament experience, the luck of the draw of who you play.

Btw... I don't remember doing a joker laugh. :| Not this time, anyway... And I did well on Lylat, I think. :p Apart from dying twice first.

Top Bottom