• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon combo

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice

FotuRAN

Smash Apprentice
When wario have high porcentaje he can't be combined with the bair, but you can grab him to do a free knee, but the best option is the usmash

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
(talking about the second youtube vid posted in the OP)
This is what I discovered.

Only with the Bair lock added, which I discovered..

And IIRC I mentioned adding the Ftilt lock Face124 discovered is a possibility, and ending it with a Hyphen smash is nothing new.

This is just a variation on the fhanfhus loop, one I had already described as possible.

The 'Iron combo' doesnt exist.

Here, one of my discoveries in a .gif:

And inescapable falcon punch ender>inescapable hyphen smash ender =P.

Kishin

Smash Ace
Fairly sure that wario can tech that foot stool. Cool nonetheless though but a regrab -> grab release knee would had been more epic.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol, I knew something fancy would show up out of falcons grab release fun on wario.

Also, has this been tested with DI on the N-air and Jab?
Alot of the guys I've played have DI'd out of my N-air shenanigans. lul :[

Zeallyx

lol, I knew something fancy would show up out of falcons grab release fun on wario.

Also, has this been tested with DI on the N-air and Jab?
Alot of the guys I've played have DI'd out of my N-air shenanigans. lul :[
Seriously guys, just look at my sig for crying out loud.

And wario can prolly Nair you (or another one of his gnarly aerials) before you can position yourself+footstool him.
As the hurtbox wario has for footstooling him isnt as big as you might think it is.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
o.o does anybody read TKONTK's threads anymore? He posted this literally like, two or three months ago. He even got some words from some of the other board members for always posting things that are impractical (I don't mind though, I remember as soon as I learned dair->knee, I put it to use) and are stupidly situational, but they still have been discovered. It's really cool you did this on your own though.

Zeallyx

o.o does anybody read TKONTK's threads anymore? He posted this literally like, two or three months ago. He even got some words from some of the other board members for always posting things that are impractical (I don't mind though, I remember as soon as I learned dair->knee, I put it to use) and are stupidly situational, but they still have been discovered. It's really cool you did this on your own though.
=P
Its true I received said word from other board members, but not due to the fhanfhus loop and/or due to the goodness combo. (If one doesnt know what I mean, please look at my sig. It shows both mentioned combo's as .gifs).

It was because of First hit Nair-->DA and some other minor combo discoveries (Sweet knee-->jab/DA on certain characters at 0 percent for example, or because of the flubbed knee lock-->forced standup-->inescapable falcon punch, which I named the junior sacred combo =P).

Top Bottom