• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC PRESENTS... Too Good: A SFL Crew

DC

Smash Cadet

****ting on faces since 2009.

The official thread for "Too Good," a South FL crew. Created in Summer 09 by yours truly, and previously known as the Zodiac Braves of South Florida (until we realized that name was taken... WTF?) We all generally play ONE character and don't give a flying **** about our bad match ups. "**** on their faces" is our crew motto and that's generally what we do at tournaments. Next to the unofficial Snake Training Facility (featuring Sensei Brick), we have the most amount of 1st place wins (thanks to the amazing brothers, Nick Riddle and ESAM) and we contain 2 of the fiercest doubles teams in the state of Florida, Triple Baka (Nick Riddle/Galeon) and Texas Bonesaw Massacre (Chaz/Bonesaw). (Also Team DSAM (DC/ESAM) got 3rd place once...) We have a crew compilation video (edited by me of course) aptly titled "Too Good" coming soon.

By the way, the crew means absolutely nothing. In reality it exists simply for the sole purpose of existing. Also I wanted to make a combo vid with some friends.

CREW MEMBERS:
(listed near their usual teammate)

HONORABLE MEMBERS:

WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS.

CREW BATTLES
Code:
[CENTER][IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/shynkz/vsgainesville.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[B]Too Good: [WINNERS][/B]
TommyG (Falco)
Chaz (Marth)
DC (Kirby)
Nick Riddle (Zero Suit Samus)
Bonesaw (Meta Knight - did not play)

[B]Gainesville:[/B]
Masky (Wario)
Lio (Toon Link)
Mampam (Snake)
G Money (Wario)
Ryo (Ike)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
so i'm gonna make a jax crew

and we're gonna be moderately good at TMNT smash up

then i'm gonna make a dumb thread about it

and make one of our member's girlfriends an honorary member

lol j/k <3zzzzzzzzzz

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol its not because im a members gf its cuz i has a pretty name <3 lmfao jk :D its cuz im sooo amazing....yeh...uhhuh...yeh...

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
This thread is Too Good.

That's a statement that this thread is Too Good about us being Too Good.

That's not the most impressive record, yet, but it's still Too Good how we **** in doubles.

The only thing that isn't Too Good is the amount of people in this thread. We need to **** in FL gaming and Willvolution again to let everyone know Oretachi wo dare da to omotte iru?!

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Where did you find the cool pictures for each player?

edit: So are Chaz and Bonesaw in two different crews at once?
No just this one, and there hasn't been an FIU crew for a while, ever since Danny (Pit player) quit we stopped caring. To be labelled FIU in Florida is to be hated for no reason, so I'm happy I'm not in that crew.

Lmao at my Sig I just noticed, looks like i need a new one. But i'm very lazy.....

DC make me a sig plz.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
**** DC nice thread

Much respect to your crew

Yall should come to NJ for sum tourneyss up here sumtime

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im gonna assume DC is the weakest link in the crew? and brianna higher than riddle of course.

DC

Smash Cadet
im gonna assume DC is the weakest link in the crew? and brianna higher than riddle of course.
Nah but it's safe to assume you can suck my d!ck. $5 money match or get the **** outta my thread.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah that's what I thought. Let me know when you want me to take your money.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
too good crew is too good.

my fave member is esam because we talk on facebook.

oh and DC, because we were roomates at a OOS tourney.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
What kind of crew name is "Too Good". I'm so glad I'm not part of that lamea$$ crew.

I'm going to spam the crap out of this thread, and make my own crew.

CREW INFINITY AND BEYOND, McRib will go Buzz Lightyear on all of you Florida noobs.

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommy G should be part of this crew as well, but I'm not the leader. (Just suggesting).

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The social areas in Regional Zones do not give post-count. Just post in the Willvo thread or something.

DC

Smash Cadet
Nice avatar McGriddles.

Also my ****ing sig wont show when I quickpost... lame.

DC

Smash Cadet
Too Good places 1st in doubles (Triple Baka) and 2nd in singles (Nick Riddle). Me and Galeon didn't enter cuz we're poor and black.

Yawn what else is new?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Too Good places 1st in doubles (Triple Baka) and 2nd in singles (Nick Riddle). Me and Galeon didn't enter cuz we're poor and black.

Yawn what else is new?
lol. i hope you two arent poor enough to come to florida gaming next week

at that point might as well change the crew name to Too Broke

DC

Smash Cadet
Well Nick Riddle isn't going which means ESAM isn't going (surprise), and that probably means Galeon isn't going either. Idk if Seibrik can take me so I'm not 100% sure if I'm going. Chaz and Bonesaw will probably be there tho.

WHY ISN'T MY SIG SHOWING UUUUUP?! "Show signature" is definitely checked...

EDIT: **** of course it shows up now.

Top Bottom