• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I can't do it yet. :(
wtf man hurry up and learn it! this **** is too easy...be lucky ur character trips far as ****

i have to literally

anything > footstool> throw banana down > catch banana with z and press down again so you flip sides > footstool > repeat... its hard as hell to position instead offffff

anything > footstool > throw banana down > MASH stick towards one side and catch the banana with z > footstool > throw banana down > MASH stick towards other side and catch with airdodge > touch floor > footstool > repeat

Coffee™

I need it....
I gotta say R@yvn , im not liking all those stages.
If it aint broken don't fix it.
Just to point out, this isn't "my idea". It was something someone in the BBR proposed and I'm taking the initiative to test it out. Granted it does favor some characters more than others but so does the current stage list. No harm in trying something new that might potentially be better.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm changing my mind and I'm gonna say keep DP in.

Tbh I've been having soft stances on things like planking/DDD infinites/etc. over the past year (MK's planking is the only kind I have a particular problem with), so I wouldn't mind experimenting with these crazy stages.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't think you guys realize that the jankier stages won't be used in your set since you can strike them. However, think of what it does for certain characters that got ****ed over (IC is one of them). No matter what in a set, Snipa will lose 1 match AT LEAST in a set because of his character and the fact that he can only get one ban. Now, he can ban those stages that he is rly bad on and the set ends up being on the most neutral stages for that character (Hell, it could be all neutrals if it came down to it)

R@vyn, you need to print out a piece of paper with the stages on it per TV (Print like 10), tape it to the TV, and then have a pen at each station so they can put an X on it as it goes along so they don't lose track/people forget the stages that are on.

Also, I think the stages should be stricken to 2 more than the set (5 stages in 2/3 and 7 in a 3/5) to have SOME variability and a chance to have moreso a CP than if the stages are set in stone.

Also, how do we figure out which stages to use after the first match? DO we choose after the remaining ones or do they "Go in order" like the BBR post originally said?

Coffee™

I need it....
ESAM did you even read my post? I said the loser of the first match chooses what stage they want to play on out of the remaining two stages. The previous winner then selects their character for that stage then the loser selects theirs.

As for the paper idea. I haven't decided how I'm going to do it yet but in the end I will need information from everyone that participated what characters they used vs each person they played, what character won where and what stages were used and striked.

I'm going to try to get in contact with the zp people today, then I will most likely make my own thread for the tournament.

izzy24

Smash Ace
hahahaha wth so good!!!. U see, now im scared that Nick Riddle is trying to convert me into "lolism", seriously like all the titles u gave me have lolies all over them :/ How do u go from Ippo to clannad? LOLOLOLOLOL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my venasaur wreckd those doods, **** my venasaur wreckd the cinnabar gym...alone.

Top Bottom