• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE RESULTS

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: One of us is a drunken *****!! (VaNz + Teczero) ($108.00)
2: DJ Nintendo + Alukard (DJ Nintendo + Alukard) ($54.00)
3: Reno is truly awesomely outrageously outrageous (Reno + Mogwai)($18.00)
4: Tim's are gonna win this!!! (Swift + Eggm)
5: Get Dunked on by Patrick Chewing (Mike Money + Trademark)
5: Tecnine + Grill (Tecnine + Grill)
7: We came to play Madden (Shine Mike + Prog)
7: Krook + GSO (Krook + GSO)
9: Tipper + Will (Tipper + Will)

Singles

1: VaNz ($144.00) :peach::jigglypuff:
2: Eggm ($72.00):falco::fox:
3: Tipper ($24.00):ganondorf:
4: Teczero/junglefever:peach::fox::shiek:
5: Reno:shiek::fox:
5: Swift:fox:
7: Tecnine:fox::falco:
7: Grill:shiek:
9: Mike Money:fox:
9: Trademark:peach:
9: awsmsean:luigi2:
9: Mogwai:falco:
13: Shine Mike:fox:
13: Crismas:peach:
13: YEDI
13: GSO:fox:
17: Bnzaaa:popo:
17: OTG
17: Andrew
17: Will:falcon:
17: Smash Jin
17: DADA
17: Prog:falco:
17: HyperEnergy:peach:
25: Krook
25: Shade

Brackets :

Singles

doubles

Dada2199

Smash Journeyman
I Had so much fun here. this was my first tourney ever. My first match was with grills he **** the **** out of me. but then i stopped being nervous and started to win matches.
Shouts later!!

otg

Smash Master
Lots and lots of fun today. It would take me forever to give shoutouts to everyone, so here comes my super lazy version:

- It was a pleasure playing everyone I played, to everyone who I didn't can't wait to play with y'all at the next one.
- Prog: good looks on letting me borrow your "new controoler" after mine crapped out, even though urs sucked too loool. Nice teams matches against DJ and Alu, too good.
- That little kid who was following me around: my stoner mind completely slipped on his name, but that kid was the ****.
- Alex, nice to meet yo bro, thansk for hosting and maad good looks on covering me for singles. I really didn't plan on entering especially since I'm fuking broke, but you're looking out. It was pleasure.
- Will, you're only getting a shout out cause you got team falcon punched into a stage spike::::

Oh and Vanz, you still owe me Peach practice (^.^)

edit:

Can't beleive I forgot to thank Wes for the ride and for just being a good dude in general.... and Yedi you still suck lol

Hax

Smash Champion
TIGHT i wasn't aware of this.. easy $200

hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
TIGHT i wasn't aware of this.. easy $200

hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
lollllllllll where were you! DJ and Alu went, I figured you went to SMYM10 along with Scar etc...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
awww no pc? shucks. i was hoping this be a bigger turnout, but smym was amazing or so i heard.
Yeah, I was hoping for a bigger turnout too. It's okay though, everyone chilled and had a good time the whole day! Lot's o' friendlies :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
The next one will hopefully be bigger. If PA brought a car and some more NYers came and hbk didn't have to stay home. Yeah the results up fast were cool. ^^ Alex ran it well I took notes for my tourney 2 weeks from now. Everyone better support me as well! Crismas when i get my new controller I will surely buy one of those pink yoshi stickers for it.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thanks for all your support Eggm! Pink Yoshi is pretty popular lol. I personally like the dark blue one XD

JFox

Smash Hero
wtf.... thomas tipman won $24 bucks for beating trademark and grill?? I coulda made money at this tournament, what a dumbly easy bracket.

Not that TT doesnt deserve 3rd cuz he might, but i mean at least let him earn it a little.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
wtf.... thomas tipman won $24 bucks for beating trademark and grill?? I coulda made money at this tournament, what a dumbly easy bracket.

Not that TT doesnt deserve 3rd cuz he might, but i mean at least let him earn it a little.
yea, that Eggm guy isn't even worth mentioning he's so bad. gj JFox

EDIT: JAEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

JFox

Smash Hero
yea but he lost to good people, and beat easy people. how hard was that? Its like these days the "big names" are given a free ride to the top at these small tourney. I mean its one thing to not make him face our best players until the very end, but than to throw him a Bye too....I mean cmon.

You pretty much set up these newer players for disaster and give them no chance, throw the best people at them to knock them out asap. Than the guy that always wins you give him a free ride to the money.

You wonder why people have a hard time getting into this game, its cuz you dont even give them a chance to prove themselves. Hmmm, Roger...I've never heard of you. Here ya go- Second to last! Come back next time! :) :)

edit: I just realized how ****in high i am, this is so embarrassing a post that its funny enough not to even want to erase. Tomorrow will be hilarious, good night all.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I couldn't come :(, was drunk the night before, woke up late, and had no ride either way :(.

I need to get drunk with Haley next time so we'd team. Also Haley and EE are teaming for Pound 4!
-Rei

Cia

das kwl
Good Games all. I didn't post last night because i was sooo tired when i got home. I look forward to next one. (these are sooo close!) Hopefully, attendance won't get ***** by someone's regional tournament.

Jfox -you should REALLY avoid posting when your high. You become a COMPLETE douche bag. Since when is a bracket with Grill and Eggm an easy bracket? No one, myself included, expected to see Tipman in winner finals. And call me crazy, but i don't think you would have made third at this tournament either.

Teczero - Thanks for teaming w/ me and being a beast teammate. We did well no matter how many times I Dsmashed you. =]

Alex + Cris - Thanks for hosting. It was well ran and the venue was air conditioned and it was just a nice event. I had a real good time and so did many others.

Reno - I will ALWAYS **** you in the penny matches :laugh:

Tecnine - No bus.

Grill - You believed in me!

Trademark - Good matches. Don't forget to talk to G$ about those smashfests

Tipman - Good Stuff in tournament. You ****ed up in that last match vs. Eggm.

Eggm - :grin: :grin: :grin: ****!

Prog - I'm going to find at tournament one day, and keep you on the friendly tv for like an hour :laugh:

Yedi - Nice matches

Shine Mike - I've never seen you at tournaments. you should stick around, your fox was nice. good matches =D

R3N0

Smash Lord
Hbk stfu. U dont ever bgiving me no god**** practce. Plus i have no practice during the week. Cuz of whack *** work im soo off my game. I effng suck. But i will do better.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Shoutouts now because I was waaay to exhausted last night. Thanks again alex/cris, good job.

1: VaNz ($144.00) : Good stuff man, grats.
2: Eggm ($72.00) Always fun watching you play, and helping you carry tvs haha. Good stuff.
3: Tipper ($24.00) TIPPMMAAAANNN. Nice job man, you had eggm!
4: Teczero/junglefever : You're beast, don't doubt it D:.
5: Reno : I didn't meet you, but watching your sheik on battlefield was awesome, haha.
5: Swift
7: Tecnine : I had you first round D:, you messed me up lol, but my counterpick almost worked!
7: Grill
9: Mike Money
9: Trademark
9: awsmsean : Your luigi is beast, fun matches. Sorry for taking you to poke floats, but smash is srs bsns. I wish we got some friendlies in.
9: Mogwai
13: Shine Mike : Good stuff at 13th.
13: Crismas Thanks for hosting, and the stickers :D!
13: YEDI
13: GSO : Rusty johnsss. You're too good dude, you should have won some of those matches :(.
17: Bnzaaa
17: OTG : Nice meeting you and playing friendlies xD. Those doubles friendlies were awesome haha, especially our double falcon punch stage spike!
17: Andrew
17: Will : Your falcon's better.
17: Smash Jin : Your falcon's worse.
17: DADA
17: Prog : You're a really cool dude, we should hang out more.
17: HyperEnergy :
25: Krook : You could have done so much better ; ;, you played really good people off the bat :(.
25: Shade : Lotsssssssss of friendlies, they were fun. Keep working man, you're good; just need the experience.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
1: VaNz ($144.00) - good stuff. yea i gotta talk to g$. at the rate ur goin ur pound4 goal should be attained :)
2: Eggm ($72.00) - good stuffs in teams. see u in 2 weeks
3: Tipper ($24.00) - beast. good shiz and thnx for the tips and confidence boost.
4: Teczero - swedish fish = too good. rematch in 2 weeks?
5: Reno - that ice cream was good. good stuff in tourney
5: Swift - good stuff in teams. sry to get off on u in the car :)
7: Tecnine - "_____? I ***** that guy!" hahaha
7: Grill - cool *** dude. we aint get to play tho
9: Mike Money - yea, we def inspired them
9: Trademark - yyyyyyeeeeaaaaa
9: awsmsean - first time seein u in months :)
9: Mogwai - play with me this week, no homo
13: Shine Mike - dbl peach is gay :(
13: Crismas - peach is gay :(
17: OTG - mad close friendlies. good shiz in tourny. kinda mad i had to play u first. lol
17: Will - did any of us land those falcon punches? lol
17: Prog - u guys only lost in teams because u got confused on ur bans/strikes and lost momentum. lol. good shiz in teams friendlies tho.

Alex - good tourny as usual. keep em comin

Everyone go to Eggm's tourney in 2 weeks. No Johns

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Quick shouts.

Singles

1: VaNz ($144.00) - Good stuff, looking forward to getting friendlies with you more often.
2: Eggm ($72.00) - You're like a loaded gun near Kurt Cobain, sometimes, you just go off. Beast.
3: Tipper ($24.00) - Beast, been mad fun playing lately. Also, for the sake of the brackets, I played Tip first round, not Swift.
4: Teczero/junglefever - Tec0, always fun even if we don't play, lawl.
5: Reno - Teach kids how to swim.
5: Swift - Fun friendlies.
7: Tecnine - You can't have my hat.
7: Grill - I can't get no friendlies.
9: Mike Money - good stuff. hat is off to you two.
9: Trademark - ^
9: awsmsean - sup.
9: Mogwai - good set, my doctor might have lost his license on mute city lawl
13: Shine Mike - who is shine mike?
13: Crismas - thanks for running this, much appreciated.
13: YEDI - probably played you in friendlies, but don't know who. good stuff.
13: GSO - ^
17: Bnzaaa - keep working hard, someone has to represent temple if steve is playing halo, lawl.
17: OTG - the otgenius, **** my controller, **** obama combos.
17: Andrew - see yedi.
17: Will - **** the holland tunnel. the falcon doubles...mother of god.
17: Smash Jin - yeah man, was definitely fun. I'm in Nassau county, so yeah, let me know.
17: DADA - we were supposed to play friendlies. i didn't know who you were. whoops.
17: Prog - those sneakers were sick. you've got too much swag.
17: HyperEnergy - we played a couple of friendlies, i think, my falcon, your peach. good stuff.
25: Krook - good matches man, keep it up.
25: Shade - see yedi.

macman - fun friendlies man, hope to play you again soon.
dj - beast as usual.
alukard - i don't want to talk about it.

good tourney, mad fun, see you all at eggm's in two weeks or biweeklies this saturday.

Leacero

Smash Lord
I wanted to come... :<

Family trip johns. :'(

Shine Mike: Good stuff on 13th.
Prog: You let Shine Mike outplace you. I'm stealing some dunkaroos.

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Oh boy this thing was fun. I learned a lot from this tourney. I sure intend to do much better at the next Saffron City.

4: Teczero/junglefever - Lol, got ***** by your Marth in friendlies early in the day. Fortunately I got a lot of Marth practice from this event.
13: Crismas - Well, looks like you were spared from a sunburn lol. Otherwise you sure did a good job running this thing. Oh yeah, and sorry about grabbing you a billion times in doubles friendlies. In my defense, I was coming off 10 days of rust lol.
13: YEDI - Good job in our tournament match. Looks like I still have a lot to learn.
13: GSO - Lol, playing your Ness made me realize I suck on Brinstar. I still enjoyed our tournament matches and friendlies quite a bit.
17: Bnzaaa - We sure played a ton of friendlies. =/ And you surprised me a bit. At the beginning you were playing at an average skill level, then at the end of the day you became a lot harder to beat lol. Nice stuff.
17: DADA - Nice friendlies. A shame I had to leave to catch my train.
17: Prog - Good stuff indeed. I learned a bit about Falcon from playing you. =)
25: Shade - You sure did a good job in our second tournament match lol. Was worried I wouldn't win it for a second.

Alex - Everyone basically told you what a great job you did hosting the thing, so I'm not gonna bother telling you something you already know. Instead, I'm going to thank you for telling me I can sit on the chairs. You saved me some serious back pains. =/ lol, jokes and stuff.

Hopefully I got everyone's names right. And if I missed anyone well, good games I suppose.

Top Bottom