• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 2 Results Thread! 8/1

marth126

Smash Journeyman
:pHey guys thanks for coming

Holy **** I didn't think their would be that many people

Next time to make the tournament run smoother their will be

1) Fans so its not 150 degrees
2) One game going on at a time so like Melee Teams only then MS then BD then Brawl S

Well Here are the results..................

BRAWL DOUBLES

1)Team Goggles (Pika + Goggles)
2)Team Diddy (Nitro + Jinjo)
3)Team Nips (Mcnabb + Ryoto)
4)Team Explosive Diarrhea
5)Team Pocono Islands
5)Team Infzy and a level 9
7)Team Manifest Destiny

BRAWL SINGLES

1)Pika (Pika)
2)Markinzer Man X (Sonic)
3)Jinjo (Kirby)
4)XXX(Diddy,Wario)
5)Asylum(Snake)
5)Kishire(DK,FOX)
7)SSJ(Diddy Kong)
7)XI NITRO I
9)OBAMA/Marth126
9)infzy
9)MERC
9)Daywalker
13)Kozimoto
13)Ryoto
13)Mcnabb
13)Jimmie
17) tommy
17)13370
17) Phlawless
17)Chef
17)O.M.R
17)Jordan

MELEE DOUBLES

1)Team Goggles(Pika + Goggles)
2)Team Something About Winning (Asylum + RTF)
3)Team Winnie The Pooh
4)Team Brawl Sucks
5)Team Potempkin Buster

MELEE SINGLES

1)Pika
2)Winnie The Pooh
3)Artery Clogger
4)Asylum
5)Ryoto
5)RTF
7)Chef
7)Foy
9)Hubble
9)OBAMA
13)SSJ
13)SHUN

These tournies are gonna start being bi monthly so look at tournament listings thread soon for next upcoming tourney

Thanks again and see you next time:p

xINiiTrOI

Smash Cadet
That was fun thanks for hosting ez. A
little more orginization wouldn't kill tho

GG to all I played but more specifically.....

Jinjo- First and foremost my teamate. For not thinking we don't have alot of team chem we did some pretty sick combos (ur u-throw my nair, ur bair -my bair etc) nice taking 2nd place with u, (that is w/out brawling together in a month)

l33t- u were better than I thought u were gonna b. its cool your not a w hore-char and u still do well (talking about ur ness if u didn't catch on lol)

K.I.D- U were the only 1 who beat me in singles today.....kinda pissed but gg. good grab game +D3 grab-range= living hell for snake

Ryoto- Fun playing ur wolf man, srry about sucking u up w/ kirby that was pretty scummy. lol

XXX- You were really fun to play, ur wario spaces nicely,.(srry bout u know who's u-tilt) too bad day walker gave up on u in doubles.......

Infzy- Your Soniic is pretty beast but seriously learn some chains and pick up ic's it was fun playing a sh i t load of friendlies vs you

Merc- You redeemed yourself from last time. I guess u gluky.

Marth126- Good to see you won your fist tourney set. Keep it up noobie.

Kozi- U and me really had to do work in our brackets unlike some people...

SSJ- Didn't get to see you play too much but gj w/ diddy. too bad their was no sf4/street fighter uh

Sam- U saved ezras as s helping out w/ brackets

Jesse- ...

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Ok. First of.... i want to say.
**** MIGHTY TACO IN THE *******

All you Buffalo kids hyped that **** up. Drove me insane. Like for a god **** month i was anticipating the best ****ing taco ever. The taco that would make me **** my god **** pants till my eyes bled.

BUT NO! **** was like a bunch of mexican buffaloinons **** into a taco shell and wrapped that **** up with spit and asssweat. I was disappointed. Only reason i came to this tournament. And right when i saw that dirty *** taco I gave up all hope in life.

Im home right now. Typing this while taking a **** cause you kids spiked dat taco with poison.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Besides that. Tournament was ran alittle bumpy and seeing kids into melee was too legit.

Legit. Get at me. Shoutouts when i realize who came to this. I was on acid the whole time.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
Ok. First of.... i want to say.
**** MIGHTY TACO IN THE *******

All you Buffalo kids hyped that **** up. Drove me insane. Like for a god **** month i was anticipating the best ****ing taco ever. The taco that would make me **** my god **** pants till my eyes bled.

BUT NO! **** was like a bunch of mexican buffaloinons **** into a taco shell and wrapped that **** up with spit and asssweat. I was disappointed. Only reason i came to this tournament. And right when i saw that dirty *** taco I gave up all hope in life.

Im home right now. Typing this while taking a **** cause you kids spiked dat taco with poison.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Besides that. Tournament was ran alittle bumpy and seeing kids into melee was too legit.

Legit. Get at me. Shoutouts when i realize who came to this. I was on acid the whole time.
I was the "Legit" Shiek (SKY) that kept playing friendlies with ya. You have a GG Cpt. Falcon there. However I cant say the same for your DK. :p :psycho:

Plus my sister was beating some kids during the Tourney as well. Congrats for her :laugh:

Also my C-Sticking brothers deserves his own call out for being hte "Gayest" Marth possible.

xINiiTrOI

Smash Cadet
Koz who? ANd Im helping set up cause well...... setups kinda sucked heer

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
wow really impressive turnout compared to the last one. like i said before man wish i could have been there.

wait

am i seeing this correctly?

BRAWL SINGLES

9)OBAMA/Marth126
wtf???

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yeah im pretty sure i can beat him(not saying anything against you and i know i did horrible) but i had a bad bracket, first match i think i should won if i played smarter, losers bracket i got KID which is just...lulz

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Best dang tourney I ever placed last at. Great job Marth.

I'm referring to you all as "that guy who played X" (Bad with names, lol)

That guy who played Fox/DK: The bulk of my friendly matches, it was great playing you. I thought Ness could get out of Fox's uptilt pretty easily, but you made it hard for me. Fox vs. Ness on Luigi's Mansion is fail.

The only other guy in NY who plays Ness...in Brawl: Awesome playing you man, Ness dittos are my favorite matches ever. Also, PK Thunder mindgames FTW. Good Ness, great games.

Marth/Ez/OBAMA: After being there for 3 hours, I finally figured out all 3 of your names...And I still don't know what to call you XD. Great job on your second tournament! Sorry I never got to play you, but I kept my promise 'bout the Ness ditto (not an MM though).

That guy who attempted to give me MK practice before we were hastily kicked off the TV: Thanks for attempting to give me MK practice, it would have been nice to play you for more than 30 seconds...

xNitro: I remembered your name! Great Snake, didn't expect the grenade strip on my last stock. My retreated fairs kept putting me in a bad spot, so I just ran at you whenever grenades were around, hoping they would knock me out of the tech chase. I'm glad you fell for the Thunder Jacket on Brinstar, otherwise that CP would have been pointless.

That guy who played GaW: Closest. Match. Ever. You deserved the win though, I hate Frigate Orpheon. Norfair is my hometown though, I can't think of a better stage for MY Ness (others will say Pirate Ship or something). Fun playing you, and Awesome GaW.

The guy who always loses at Smashville: Loved playing you man, you were mad funny. Thanks for the compliments, your D3 is great and your MK is worthy of my respect. I'm sorry you never get to play against the undiscovered best character in the game.

Goggles: .............................I've got a better idea. Why don't you watch vids of a Ness beating a Sonic, then mail me $5?

XXX: Never fought you, but you deserved to place high. I know my dad enjoyed fighting you.

PikaPika: If we had ever fought you would've beat me, but it wouldn't have been nearly as bad as last time. I promise. Kudos for winning everything like M2K.

Melee people: Should've been playing Brawl too. Good job those that did.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Great tourney, sorry I didn't bring ppls, next time I'll drag an ontario crew down!

shoutz:
KID: awesome meeting you!! thanks for getting me to come to this. I'll get ur vids up soon hopefully so sonicboards stop calling you trash lol. MONEYBACK!

pikapika: piikaa piiiikaaaaaaaaa :( ur too beast. and too fat lol. thanks for setting up all the livestreamy stuff :) and congrats on winning the entire tourney. did that livestream stuff get recorded btw?

triple-X: lol I'm sad I didn't get to play vs you.... wanted to try out the stupid wario matchup ;)

level-9 CPU: stop picking low-tiers, dammit! :laugh:

Air: lurk the sonicboards moar, we has much to teach u young jedi. also, get a wii lol :)

xINiiTrOI: thanks for the friendlies! I'll get my ICs up to speed for next time ;)

adhdfoy: IMPOSTER! lol

McNabb: you should have won our set, that SD was soo saaad. crazy fun intense close games tho! we should've friendlied

Kishire: stupid fox! errrrgh!!!! fun matches tho, GGs.

marth126: thanks for running this! it was great!
and *I* was happy with my mighty taco burrito :)

anyone I forgot: srry and GGs :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Double McPost!

Brawl Singles: for Ankoku's character rankings list, we need full character listings for the top 8 (I guess 7 at this tourney? wth?)

So who did you all win matches with?

1)Pika -- Pika
2)Markinzer Man X -- Sonic, Lucario, D3
3)Jinjo -- Kirby
4)XXX -- Diddy, Wario
5)Asylum -- Snake
5)Kishire -- DK and Fox amirite?
7)XI NITRO I -- Snake

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I going to try an d make this into a complement sandwich. im going say something nice, Im gonna say what I would like to be improved, and than ill finish with something positive (shoutouts)

positive:
I had fun. and I enjoyed winning.

Improvements
1) Fans so its not 150 degrees
2) One game going on at a time so like Melee Teams only then MS then BD then Brawl S
This

also,
3. The brackets were jacked.
neil got a bye first round, and i had to play nitro first round. and than neils first match was me. I then had to fight about 45% of every body at the tourney to get back into finals (including nitro again) I play neil at least 2 times a week usually more. and i play him first 2 rounds of like every tourney we go to. and seeing that we go to tourneys together, its dumb as helle that I ALWAYS have to play him stupid early in tourney

dont talk to me man, you ran away from me, and you didnt even say hi or make eye contact with me while you was there.

you suck. not kidding.

5. Some body stole our Melee doubles money, I think it was Alexei personally. But big ups to Eazy for handing us 40 bucks outta his pocket. Just be more careful with the money next time

Because of all the above things, I was pretty upset for a while, so I should apologise, cus i ended up having to gay a couple people pretty hard which led to stuff like this
I second that cause K.I.D bull-****ted me w/ the double blind the second time around
lol, sorry about that, I really thought you were going to go ICs and I have a lot of fun playing the DDD/ICs matchup.
yeh but the counterpicking system seriously has to be revised im not sure how tho..................
If you do the system correctly. its completely fair.
round 1
both players choose their character
Alternatively, in order to avoid counterpicking characters on teh first round, one player may elect for a double blind pick. In which case he tells his character choice to a neutral third party. The other player than chooses his character on the select screen. Then the first player must choose the character that he told the third person. This way each player is choosing their character with out knowledge of the other players character.
both player than go through the stage striking process
1. from the five available stages. one player strikes off one of the neutral stages.
2 the other player takes away one of the 4 still available stages.
3. they both do it again and there is left with one stage that both players are agreeable with to play the first match.
round 2
both players state their stage ban for the set
the player that lost round 1 than chooses the stage that round 2 will be played on.
the winner of round one picks their character.
after the winner picks their character, the loser of round one THEN picks their character
round 2 is then played, most likely in a way that gives the loser of teh previous round the advantage. (hence why its called, a counterpick)
rounds 3-5 are played the same wayas round 2, with the loser of the previous match (hopefully) gaining a little bit more of an advantage than they had in the previous round

yeah im pretty sure i can beat him(not saying anything against you and i know i did horrible) but i had a bad bracket, first match i think i should won if i played smarter, losers bracket i got KID which is just...lulz
who are you again, who did you play? cus i honestly played so many people i couldnt keep track.

Now time for my shoutouts

BRAWL SINGLES

1)Pika (Pika): Good games and congrats on winning everything. i need to step up my MK cus he obviously did the best of any of my characters
2)Markinzer Man X (Sonic/DDD/MK): You need to step up your MK, and you need to stop playing pikapika first round. Bigg ups on winning doubles tho I didnt know your ganon was so sick.
3)Jinjo (Kirby): you have a lot of potential, you just gotta work on your grab game a bit, but your bairing skills and abitilty to not get grabbed were on point. watch some more chu/Y.B.M. vids and keep getting better
4)XXX(Diddy,Wario): pretty good for your first non- rochester tourney, you just gotta work on you matchup knowledge across the board
5)Asylum: Good seeing you again man. but you still on that 2008 snake tip son. you gotta get back on the ball, come to some more tournaments.
7)XI NITRO I : Wow, you were doing really well, that blows that you had to fight me twice, you might have been able to get way higher.
9)OBAMA/Marth126: You have to think more when you play. you tend to do stuff mindlessly without actually paying attention to whats going on. talk to pikapika, hes really good with marth. maybe he can help you out.
9)infzy: As a sonic, you have to adapt more, I saw you doing things that were just instinct to you as opposed to tailoring your actions to the situation. similar to what Eazy was doing. Madd props for the stream. I just wish more of my sonic matches had been recorded.
9)Daywalker: I heard you had a bad day bro, but just keep coming out, I know youre good, youll do way better next time.
13)Kozimoto: ewwwwww olimar. but you play him pretty well. just work on having a better fortress. there were a few holes in your camp game. but you can get really good with the stupid characters that you play. lol
13)Ryoto: GET BLASTED IN THOSE TEAMS. But it was cool chillin with you. Hope you keep coming out. also, LOL at the hypocrisy in your bashing of my character choice, but its all in goof fun.
13)Mcnabb: I barely talked to you at all, sorry about that. but i heard you did well in teams so madd props. and madd props to you for being smart enough to pick up MK
17)13370: eff that kid...
17) Phlawless: werent you the kid that left maddddd early? what happened yo?
17)O.M.R: I heard you had fun. im glad to hear it. its always great to have more people come out.

MELEE SINGLES

1)Pika
2)Winnie The Pooh: Ima be PISSED if I find out you took our doubles money... I will mess you up.
4)Asylum: How does your c-stick still work? holy crap. sooo. many. tippers....
5)Ryoto: get punched?
5)RTF: get punched? oh man! that ganon is sooo GOOD!
7)Foy: Get Punched! sorry to hear your leaving, but ill try to get a few more games in with you b4 you bounce.
9)Hubble: OH MY GOSH did you get punched.
9)OBAMA: you play melee?
13)SSJ
13)SHUN: good chillin with you man. you kinda remind me of M2k a little bit, keep pracitcing and youll get better.

To any one i didnt mention.
You are all madd cool and i look forward to coming back. sorry i had to gay so many of you. but hopefully i wont be so upset at the next one.
and to that one Dimitri martin lookin dude: im SOOOOOO heated i didnt get to play BlazBlue with you. I need to find people to play with.

lastly, for the sake of references:
this is dimitri martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBcxwrNTpGg
this is what I was talking about when I would say "Get Tubesteak'd!!"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSE7gAjlR2Y
and this is where my tag "Bzzzz" came from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l-5CMnSWI specifically 6:20

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
fizzie double post.

AFAIK neil went all pika in brawl singles and doubles.
I played Sonic/D3/MK tho I dont know if i played mk enough to matter tho it was teh only legit game I got off of neil
asylum played 100% snake
nitro played snake. he played ics against me but i dont know if he played them against anyone else so id just put him down for all snake

infomon

Smash Scientist
thx KID for advice and characters

awaiting moar confirmation before I post to ankoku's

Edit: oh and KID you did use Lucario in singles right? cuz I know I watched ur luc play
but I guess ur MK doesn't count since it wouldn't've affected ur placement anyway

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
dont talk to me man, you ran away from me, and you didnt even say hi or make eye contact with me while you was there.

you suck. not kidding.
So much for looking right at you when you first came in and saying "five dollars" while holding up 5 fingers in case you didn't hear me -_-

Quoth da K.I.D: "I have played you before" endeth quote. I was right there when you said that to my dad. I didn't wanna bug you about our match, so I just assumed you weren't in the mood. Rochester guys have Brawl in their blood, I don't really expect to beat you anyway:dizzy: Didn't mean to ignore you, I really wanted to MM you. These kind of things freak me out so I hope you're not messin' with me. Cause I know we do that online.

If you really did want it, just say the word and next time I wont shut up about it 'til we play:p

Marth, If you're making this a bi-monthly I'll be looking forward to this again

EDIT: Stealing money is low, I don't care how much you need it/want it. You want money, earn it like Goggs and Pika. (Directed at THEIF)

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
How come im not in the brawl singles results, i believe i tied mike for 7th. Fun tourney, but could be a bit more organized. Melee was a bad idea for me, ill have to get better. GGs to everyone

da KID: sorry we didn't get a chance to play blazblue it would have been fun

XXX: your wario is tank, you know diddy too well ggs

Foy: great melee and brawl friendlies

Jinjo: nice job getting third

Nitro: sorry you got scumbagged

Ez: How did you make it so far (fixed Bracket?)

Koz: its not the same without the bloodshot eyes and yelling, maybe then we would have done better ggs

Merc: sorry i had to knock you out

Infzy: great friendlies, your sonic is nice. You should have won teams with your lvl. 9 cpt. falcon lol

sorry to anyone i missed

PS: its not that big of a deal but i am missing one of my controllers, its purple and the joystick is really loose and kinda saggy. It didn't work that well anyway

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I going to try an d make this into a complement sandwich. im going say something nice, Im gonna say what I would like to be improved, and than ill finish with something positive (shoutouts)

positive:
I had fun. and I enjoyed winning.

ImprovementsThis

also,
3. The brackets were jacked.
neil got a bye first round, and i had to play nitro first round. and than neils first match was me. I then had to fight about 45% of every body at the tourney to get back into finals (including nitro again) I play neil at least 2 times a week usually more. and i play him first 2 rounds of like every tourney we go to. and seeing that we go to tourneys together, its dumb as helle that I ALWAYS have to play him stupid early in tourney

you suck. not kidding.

5. Some body stole our Melee doubles money, I think it was Alexei personally. But big ups to Eazy for handing us 40 bucks outta his pocket. Just be more careful with the money next time

Because of all the above things, I was pretty upset for a while, so I should apologise, cus i ended up having to gay a couple people pretty hard which led to stuff like this

lol, sorry about that, I really thought you were going to go ICs and I have a lot of fun playing the DDD/ICs matchup.

If you do the system correctly. its completely fair.
round 1
both players choose their character
Alternatively, in order to avoid counterpicking characters on teh first round, one player may elect for a double blind pick. In which case he tells his character choice to a neutral third party. The other player than chooses his character on the select screen. Then the first player must choose the character that he told the third person. This way each player is choosing their character with out knowledge of the other players character.
both player than go through the stage striking process
1. from the five available stages. one player strikes off one of the neutral stages.
2 the other player takes away one of the 4 still available stages.
3. they both do it again and there is left with one stage that both players are agreeable with to play the first match.
round 2
both players state their stage ban for the set
the player that lost round 1 than chooses the stage that round 2 will be played on.
the winner of round one picks their character.
after the winner picks their character, the loser of round one THEN picks their character
round 2 is then played, most likely in a way that gives the loser of teh previous round the advantage. (hence why its called, a counterpick)
rounds 3-5 are played the same wayas round 2, with the loser of the previous match (hopefully) gaining a little bit more of an advantage than they had in the previous round

who are you again, who did you play? cus i honestly played so many people i couldnt keep track.

Now time for my shoutouts

BRAWL SINGLES

1)Pika (Pika): Good games and congrats on winning everything. i need to step up my MK cus he obviously did the best of any of my characters
2)Markinzer Man X (Sonic/DDD/MK): You need to step up your MK, and you need to stop playing pikapika first round. Bigg ups on winning doubles tho I didnt know your ganon was so sick.
3)Jinjo (Kirby): you have a lot of potential, you just gotta work on your grab game a bit, but your bairing skills and abitilty to not get grabbed were on point. watch some more chu/Y.B.M. vids and keep getting better
4)XXX(Diddy,Wario): pretty good for your first non- rochester tourney, you just gotta work on you matchup knowledge across the board
5)Asylum: Good seeing you again man. but you still on that 2008 snake tip son. you gotta get back on the ball, come to some more tournaments.
7)XI NITRO I : Wow, you were doing really well, that blows that you had to fight me twice, you might have been able to get way higher.
9)OBAMA/Marth126: You have to think more when you play. you tend to do stuff mindlessly without actually paying attention to whats going on. talk to pikapika, hes really good with marth. maybe he can help you out.
9)infzy: As a sonic, you have to adapt more, I saw you doing things that were just instinct to you as opposed to tailoring your actions to the situation. similar to what Eazy was doing. Madd props for the stream. I just wish more of my sonic matches had been recorded.
9)Daywalker: I heard you had a bad day bro, but just keep coming out, I know youre good, youll do way better next time.
13)Kozimoto: ewwwwww olimar. but you play him pretty well. just work on having a better fortress. there were a few holes in your camp game. but you can get really good with the stupid characters that you play. lol
13)Ryoto: GET BLASTED IN THOSE TEAMS. But it was cool chillin with you. Hope you keep coming out. also, LOL at the hypocrisy in your bashing of my character choice, but its all in goof fun.
13)Mcnabb: I barely talked to you at all, sorry about that. but i heard you did well in teams so madd props. and madd props to you for being smart enough to pick up MK
17)13370: eff that kid...
17) Phlawless: werent you the kid that left maddddd early? what happened yo?
17)O.M.R: I heard you had fun. im glad to hear it. its always great to have more people come out.

MELEE SINGLES

1)Pika
2)Winnie The Pooh: Ima be PISSED if I find out you took our doubles money... I will mess you up.
4)Asylum: How does your c-stick still work? holy crap. sooo. many. tippers....
5)Ryoto: get punched?
5)RTF: get punched? oh man! that ganon is sooo GOOD!
7)Foy: Get Punched! sorry to hear your leaving, but ill try to get a few more games in with you b4 you bounce.
9)Hubble: OH MY GOSH did you get punched.
9)OBAMA: you play melee?
13)SSJ
13)SHUN: good chillin with you man. you kinda remind me of M2k a little bit, keep pracitcing and youll get better.

To any one i didnt mention.
You are all madd cool and i look forward to coming back. sorry i had to gay so many of you. but hopefully i wont be so upset at the next one.
and to that one Dimitri martin lookin dude: im SOOOOOO heated i didnt get to play BlazBlue with you. I need to find people to play with.

lastly, for the sake of references:
this is dimitri martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBcxwrNTpGg
this is what I was talking about when I would say "Get Tubesteak'd!!"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSE7gAjlR2Y
and this is where my tag "Bzzzz" came from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l-5CMnSWI specifically 6:20
I didn't steal anything. Why do you feel the need to be so negative to everyone?

SHOUTOUTS:
Greg: Good job in singles and doubles, try going Sheik or Luigi against me next time we're in a tournament set, I know how to fight your Doc too well. Play that Eternal Darkness, son lol.

Tom: I honestly thought you were gonna beat me, I am too rusty. Good spacing, just work on being unpredictable. We're definitely hanging out when you are coming back from vacation. Nice job in Melee Doubles, we're definitely teaming next time :).

Dan: Hahaha, I can't believe you still don't have that money you owe me XD. I don't wanna make you feel like I'm some loan shark or something though, just don't spend recklessly lol and maybe you'll have some left. If you get a chance play the "dealer" flash game on the computer, you'll see what I mean about loan shark :p. Are we still hanging out Tuesday?

Neil: Accurate prediction winning everything, and nice performance. I hope to be a better competition next time. Maybe I'll enter Br-lawl for the hell of it :p

Shawn: Wow dude, it's been like 5 years, I can't believe you remember what I look like. Sorry we didn't get any friendlies in, I hope you and your girlfriend had a good time at the tournament. :D

Cameron: Sorry to disappoint you in not winning the tourney, I need to learn how to do drillshine to usmash again lol. I enjoyed our friendlies, keep working on that Sheik, she's who I lost to in the tournament afterall. Bring MOAR scrubs next time. **** yeah Seaking!

New Rochester people: Good friendlies, you aren't that far off of beating me.

Guy in the double headed Russian eagle shirt: lol @ not shaking my hand. I hope it's nothing personal. $10 MM next time? Sorry, I didn't catch your name, man.

I would like to thank Marth126 for organizing the tourney. Again, I apologize that I wasn't able to make it to the smashfest, I didn't get to read your PM until after the tournament :\

Anyone who I forgot, you can punch me in the face. JK

Oh yeah, the 40 year old guy that played Brawl, that was hilarious. Brawl needs a better gene pool, play melee, folks! :D

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
wow really impressive turnout compared to the last one. like i said before man wish i could have been there.

wait

am i seeing this correctly?

wtf???
Spade you dont even friggen kno, he pressed random on TO like 1000 times until he got the bracket he wanted cuz theres no way in hell he played the same person after a bi in both melee and brawl. w/e we'll let him have his glory **** tonight when ge goes home from the tourney cuz he and i oth know hes never placed higher than 9th in his life. AAYYYOOOOOOOOOO

he may be a scum but hes my homeslice :chuckle:

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
That guy who attempted to give me MK practice before we were hastily kicked off the TV: Thanks for attempting to give me MK practice, it would have been nice to play you for more than 30 seconds...
EVERYTIME! I tried to get a friendly there was a tourney match! Next time I wanna play against you for more than 30 seconds too. xD

Air: lurk the sonicboards moar, we has much to teach u young jedi. also, get a wii lol :)
lol, next time our matches will be more than just close, I'm winning them! >:3 I shalt lurk!!!!

Shoutouts:

Sky: Great Sheik man! Also, next tourney, dbl Sheik team FTW.

hubble: You're mad cool dude, also, thanks for putting your hand in from of the tv showing that even if you interrupt a Brawl match, it doesn't matter much. Your Fox is soooo sick. =O

Goggles: You're the man, your Toon Link is effing BEAST! Good s**t man, goos s**t.

Foy: Uhm..... who were you, again? jkjk

infzy: You're REALLY cool man, but I still don't buy the fact that you're 26. 18 at most. =P Also, thanks for the paying for my food and all, I'll have you next tournament.

triple-x: Man, did I only meet all the cool people or something? Or was everyone there just awesome? I look forward to playing your Wario, from what I saw, I was impressed.

PikaPika: You won everything... just as the stone tablets predicted. >_> Good shiz, though. I'm taking more than one stock off you, next time. ;~; Also, Goggles was right, you're fat! D: We all went out to Wendy's after the tournament, he ate like... a decent amount of food, and as soon as we left he was talking about going to Mighty Taco to get $10-$15 worth of more food! D:< And you couldn't give me a dollar! xD

That one guy I played in a friendly who used Link: Nice match. You should remmeber me, I was the Falcon that Daired you, and landed on the stage for about two seconds, and somehow miraculously slipped off. 8D

Marth: Thanks for dairing me EVEYRTIME I Uthrew you. >_>

Winnie The Pooh: Great advice, I'll try not to fold under pressure next tournament.(Oh, I was the Falcon you played friendlies with right before we had to shut eveyrthing down)

Oh, and make the next one the weekend before school starts or something!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
PikaPika you suck at Melee why would you get first?
Foy/Burak/RTF/Tyler/EverybodyButPikaPika step it up and beat that scrub

It's easy play fox; Bair -> Usmash/Anything -> Usmash

lololololol

Top Bottom