• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dumb Girls Part 2: Thats soo funny

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Link to original post: [drupal=2088]Dumb Girls Part 2: Thats soo funny[/drupal]

Anyway, this continues the chronicles of the dumb girl from the original, the one who had difficulty counting to 7....

So, in the last few days, I really haven't been with her much until yesterday, cause I've been hanging out with an older group. However, just spending more than 1 hour with the girl and the group was quite enough for a new blog.

Now, we were playing monopoly and I, realizing it was midnight, decided to stay out of the game and silently laugh at how long this was going to take. They had like 3 people on a team and 3 teams, so it was essentially a chaotic long monopoly.

This girl decided at the beginning that she wanted to be the banker. She started to explain how everyone got $200 in starting cash (its always 1,500) amid the protests of everyone else around. Around 3 people were telling her it was the stupidest idea ever (she said no 500's or 100's, and no 50's in startup cash, and butchered counting up to 200 by giving 5 20's, 5 10's, 5 5's, and 5 1's) while she was distributing the cash.

My brother then asked me to explain it and I said that you get 1,500, not 200 in money. After a small argument, I list off in order the number of each bills of the top of my head (I have a very good memory generally) and everyone affirmed it. She immediately started said, yeah that sounds right, and soon after, "I'm not that ********".

That became a theme of the night. She would constantly say something stupid, and say "I'm not that ********", or say something is ********, so much so that it happened every 5 minutes.

Anyway, around half an hour into the game, she traded Pacific to a person for Electric Co., giving them a monopoly in exchange for 2 utilities. And of course, a little bit later, "I'm not that ********".

A little bit later in the game, the guy who got Pacific said he would trade St. James (so the girl could get the monopoly) for 1,000. She said she didn't understand. So he explain that he would give her St. James place for $1,000. Still didn't understand.

I'm doubled over in silent laughter and explain that if she gives him 2 $500 bills, she will get the best deal ever and a monopoly. I then asked her "How can this possibly go over your head?"

She finally says, "Oh...." and after an awkward 10 seconds where she looks like she's kinda thinking, she says, "Yeah, I'm not that ********".

I started laughing audibly at this point, and unfortunately, this is the title namesake. Soon after, many jokes were made (including from her end many "********'s") and every time a joke was told, I heard the following:

"Thats so funny", "Oh my god, thats so funny", "Thats sooo funny".

Now, people who live through a traumatic event sometimes forget it so they can cope, however, certain triggers can have you relive the memory in full. Her saying that was the trigger that made me relive all the memories last year, where she couldn't go 30 seconds without saying, "Thats soo funny".

It was identical to the Scrubs episode where JD was yelling, "Make her stop" after Mandy Moore keeps on saying that phrase. It has to be one of people's biggest pet pieves, and when I heard the reason she says the phrase I just laughed. Apparently, she has a semi-idiotic laugh, and its barely dumb at all. But being a exceptionally shallow, she decided that it wasn't good enough for her even though her laugh is almost normal.

Like JD, this was essentially my predicament:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1B3yQRhXY

wool

Smash Ace
Lol so was it more annoying than funny?
I havn't played monopoly in ages. I want to so bad now :D

highfive

Smash Lord
That's soooo funny.

Jokes aside, when people act like that it makes you want to face palm doesn't it?

Chaco

Never Logs In
You could slap her and she wouldn't know what was going on.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
illi, doesn't she know that you're making fun of her or something?
'Cause if she doesn't, ****... She's at least 3 times as ******** as she seems. Hahaha.

And no, saying: I'm not ********. is not enough to prove that she clearly knows that you're making fun of her.

He could **** her and she wouldn't know what was going on.
LOL.

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
Well It's not my bussiness but i think it's not a good idea telling personal stuffs, events or anything that happened to you in a gaming board. You should tell that to your friends, Or you was finding a topic to talk about?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Link to original post: [drupal=2088]Dumb Girls Part 2: Thats soo funny[/drupal]

Anyway, this continues the chronicles of the dumb girl from the original, the one who had difficulty counting to 7....

So, in the last few days, I really haven't been with her much until yesterday, cause I've been hanging out with an older group. However, just spending more than 1 hour with the girl and the group was quite enough for a new blog.

Now, we were playing monopoly and I, realizing it was midnight, decided to stay out of the game and silently laugh at how long this was going to take. They had like 3 people on a team and 3 teams, so it was essentially a chaotic long monopoly.

This girl decided at the beginning that she wanted to be the banker. She started to explain how everyone got $200 in starting cash (its always 1,500) amid the protests of everyone else around. Around 3 people were telling her it was the stupidest idea ever (she said no 500's or 100's, and no 50's in startup cash, and butchered counting up to 200 by giving 5 20's, 5 10's, 5 5's, and 5 1's) while she was distributing the cash.

My brother then asked me to explain it and I said that you get 1,500, not 200 in money. After a small argument, I list off in order the number of each bills of the top of my head (I have a very good memory generally) and everyone affirmed it. She immediately started said, yeah that sounds right, and soon after, "I'm not that ********".

That became a theme of the night. She would constantly say something stupid, and say "I'm not that ********", or say something is ********, so much so that it happened every 5 minutes.

Anyway, around half an hour into the game, she traded Pacific to a person for Electric Co., giving them a monopoly in exchange for 2 utilities. And of course, a little bit later, "I'm not that ********".

A little bit later in the game, the guy who got Pacific said he would trade St. James (so the girl could get the monopoly) for 1,000. She said she didn't understand. So he explain that he would give her St. James place for $1,000. Still didn't understand.

I'm doubled over in silent laughter and explain that if she gives him 2 $500 bills, she will get the best deal ever and a monopoly. I then asked her "How can this possibly go over your head?"

She finally says, "Oh...." and after an awkward 10 seconds where she looks like she's kinda thinking, she says, "Yeah, I'm not that ********".

I started laughing audibly at this point, and unfortunately, this is the title namesake. Soon after, many jokes were made (including from her end many "********'s") and every time a joke was told, I heard the following:

"Thats so funny", "Oh my god, thats so funny", "Thats sooo funny".

Now, people who live through a traumatic event sometimes forget it so they can cope, however, certain triggers can have you relive the memory in full. Her saying that was the trigger that made me relive all the memories last year, where she couldn't go 30 seconds without saying, "Thats soo funny".

It was identical to the Scrubs episode where JD was yelling, "Make her stop" after Mandy Moore keeps on saying that phrase. It has to be one of people's biggest pet pieves, and when I heard the reason she says the phrase I just laughed. Apparently, she has a semi-idiotic laugh, and its barely dumb at all. But being a exceptionally shallow, she decided that it wasn't good enough for her even though her laugh is almost normal.

Like JD, this was essentially my predicament:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1B3yQRhXY
men are dumber. Hell I should make a "******** guys who don't know how to handle an attractive girl" topic, but im not that much of an ******* (or man hater.)

(He stopped at a green light. I told him to go and he said, "oh... you distracted me." I wasn't wearing anything seductive either. At any rate, I drove for the rest of the relationship, lol.)

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I love how this is getting close to generalizing the other sex as dumber by coming up with stories of someone being stupider than the story before hand. Sounds like an unbiased and fun discussion.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well Falcon, this is the macho tough guy SWF after all.
We're all big tough men endowed with pythons and have muscles like Arnie.
We eat babies and we beat our imaginary wives.

WELCOME TO SMASH WORLD FORUMS. :D

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well It's not my bussiness but i think it's not a good idea telling personal stuffs, events or anything that happened to you in a gaming board. You should tell that to your friends, Or you was finding a topic to talk about?
This is a blog. You write about your life/what's important to you.

Why can't I talk about my personal life here?

∫unk

Smash Master
well if u ever go to court they'll dig this up and maybe for a job interview they'll find you but otherwise not really important

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
well if u ever go to court they'll dig this up and maybe for a job interview they'll find you but otherwise not really important
Maybe court, but employers are more likely to check stuff like Facebook and MySpace.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
men are dumber. Hell I should make a "******** guys who don't know how to handle an attractive girl" topic, but im not that much of an ******* (or man hater.)

(He stopped at a green light. I told him to go and he said, "oh... you distracted me." I wasn't wearing anything seductive either. At any rate, I drove for the rest of the relationship, lol.)
In all serious. Go ahead and make one :bee:.
That'd be as entertaining as this one!
(Well, I hope that your stories really are as entertaining as illi's).

Maybe you should, idk, have sex with her?
I like how you've added that: idk, because most dumb girls I know usually say that randomly LOL.

Unless he's posting that from work, or a public computer. No sweat. And unless he uses this nickname EVERYWHERE (just like me) and that those 'certain people that could track him down' find it out...
Then it's really nothing, seriously.

EDIT: Actually, would that even hurt in court? I mean it's barely a story about a dumb girl. Not like it would compromise anything... Right?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
HAHAHA she is stupid. I mean, not that ********. So what were we talking about in the old thread?

o yea. well, it seems everywhere i go girls check me out XD. just went to the gym, pretty girl walks by me, i turn around, she turns around, lol, but when she turned around I was loking the other way XD

but its like a curse. an absolutely awesome curse :p

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA she is stupid. I mean, not that ********. So what were we talking about in the old thread?

o yea. well, it seems everywhere i go girls check me out XD. just went to the gym, pretty girl walks by me, i turn around, she turns around, lol, but when she turned around I was loking the other way XD

but its like a curse. an absolutely awesome curse :p
It's not awesome because you don't get any pretty girls to jump on you...
Bad curse bro, bad curse. :embarrass

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
So since she is that stupid she is hella hot right? that's with most dumb girls I know in my school.
What's more attractive are the intelligent and hella hot girls. :)
Especially the ones hitting on you.

*bangs head on a table*

Unless you accidentally phail to get them. :urg:

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
What's more attractive are the intelligent and hella hot girls. :)
Especially the ones hitting on you.

*bangs head on a table*

Unless you accidentally phail to get them. :urg:
yeah your right, but them girls are usually taken, ****. but 90% of the hot girls in my school (there's a lot of them) are dumb.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
@Those people who think this is about girls being stupid in general: It's not. This could've been a guy just the same.

Top Bottom