• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "An Overdose of Overswarm" Tournament 8/1/09

Nope

Smash Lord
Singles Results: 28 Entrants

1: Overswarm ($134.00):metaknight: / :rob:

2: YBM ($61.00) :kirby2:

3: Nope ($39.00) :snake:

4: CapEm ($22.00) :metaknight:

5: Infern ($11.00) :snake:

5: Champ ($11.00) :falco: / :metaknight:

7: Kel :metaknight:

7: Lou :gw:

9: Argent :lucario:

9: Z :metaknight:

9: Smash64 :ness2:

9: King Yoshi :pikachu2:

13: Tyr :lucas:

13: Mr. E :rob:

13: Fonz :lucario: / :wolf: / :snake:

13: Count :diddy:

17: Nova :lucas: / :metaknight:

17: The Keist :kirby2: / :dedede:

17: Sil :rob:

17: Cake :dedede:

17: Moose :shiek:

17: SneakyTako :rob:

17: Baro :popo: / :metaknight:

17: Wakka :diddy:

25: Th3 Composer :kirby2:

25: Kinryu :falco:

25: PeppyWil :ike: / :falco:

25: Fizzle Boy :lucario: / :metaknight:

Doubles Results: 11 Entrants

1: Rocks and Bannanas (Count + YBM) ($121.00)

2: Everybody poops but Nope (Infern + Smash) ($66.00)

3: Kel + OS (Kel + Overswarm) ($33.00)

4: Inui get the **** out of our thread (Fonz + Capem)

5: Zach Attack (Champ + Z)

5: 937 We Big Bizness (Lou + Nope)

7: Chris Hanson Stole my Wallet (Sneaky Taco + Baro)

7: It's in the game (Argent + Mr. E)

9: Gawd Pies (Kiest + Sil)

9: It's a stone luigi (Moose + Peppy)

9: Brian Rules So Much... Remember (Th3 Composer + Kinryu)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Springfield is as awesome as usual... You guys know how to host some good tourneys... :D

1: Overswarm - We need to play something other than doubles... I never even got a chance to sign your last shirt... :laugh:

2: YBM - I haven't played you offline since TYM 2... See you on wifi perhaps? GOD KAIS!

3: Nope - Like I was telling King Yoshi, you don't fall for the same stuff that every other Snake I've played does... Beegs, Bboy, and even SPanda couldn't dominate the way you did... I know what to improve for next time though...

4: CapEm - Intensity... That's what was missing from my game in brackets... I caught on to some things that'll help my MK matchup though...

5: Infern - I owe you a MM next time... I'll beat your scrub Snake... :laugh: It's a bit out of character for me to say that...

5: Champ - I know the Falco matchup really well... It's one of the few that just clicks with me... You're still the toughest one I've ever played...

7: Kel - Nice to meet you and get wrecked by double nado...

7: Lou - Thanks for the friendlies... You definitely got better at the Lucario matchup, but I'll win next time we meet!

9: Argent - Good performance... No regrets... :)

9: Z - You should have beaten OS...

9: Smash64 - Only God Kai I've never played... That needs to change!

9: King Yoshi - You just had to knock Nope into loser's, didn't you? :laugh:

13: Tyr - Thanks for the MM... That was too close!

13: Mr. E - Doubles hasn't been working for us since I stopped playing so well on Castle Siege... We need a new secret weapon...

13: Fonz - We should talk more... There's always more I need to learn about my Lucario matchups...

13: Count - Nice to hang out with ya... I was looking forward to playing ya in brackets, but you didn't beat Capem... See ya at OUGA?

17: Nova - Fun games... You should talk to Tyr about Lucas...

17: The Keist - Glad we finally got to play a little...

17: Sil - You definitely improved... Keep up the hard work!

17: Cake - Your D3 is tough! But I wasn't losing that match...

17: Moose
17: SneakyTako

17: Baro - The official Shuttle Loop main! :p

17: Wakka - I didn't see you there a lot...

25: Th3 Composer - We ran into each other a lot that tourney...

25: Kinryu
25: PeppyWil

25: Fizzle Boy - WTF? I know you're better than that, man... With Blood Hawk moving to Phoenix, we gotta rep Lucario in the Midwest! Step your game up!

Fan Fan - I didn't use anyone other than Lucario in tourney play... Hope that makes you happy... :laugh:

Kel

Smash Master
You might want to put a Snake next to my name. If I didn't use him I wouldn't have advanced past round one winners bracket haha.

thanks a ton for hosting the event smashfield. Sorry about the mess. I tried to at least clean up the couch/ porch room a bunch but the rest of the house was completely demolished haha.

can't want to hopefully come back.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Good **** Count! Definitely didn't expect you and ybm to beat the god kais, but I was wrong :x Congrats

YbM - Congrats on the second place. Not that I expected anything less than the best kirby in the nation hehe

Nope, you placed higher than the Best Snake in Ohio again? Hmmm something's weird...

"9: Brian Rules So Much... Remember (Th3 Composer + Kinryu)" omfg this is too good composer xD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wonderful tournament! Springfield is one of my favorite places to be :D

lou4222

Smash Lord
Good **** Count! Definitely didn't expect you and ybm to beat the god kais, but I was wrong :x Congrats

YbM - Congrats on the second place. Not that I expected anything less than the best kirby in the nation hehe

Nope, you placed higher than the Best Snake in Ohio again? Hmmm something's weird...

"9: Brian Rules So Much... Remember (Th3 Composer + Kinryu)" omfg this is too good composer xD
Thats because Nope is the best Snake in Ohio :)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
ROAR! Hmm, I thought we were going to have more there this time but I guess not... No team Dr. X Smells this time?

Sorry I couldn't give you a better match, Nope. :( That is definitely not representative of my best play. I did the same thing with my first game against Z. I can't really explain it, what can I say? I do need to be a little more consistent but woo buddy, no excuse for that kind of play. I can't be too disappointed with how I played overall, even if my results still don't show it, but those two/three matches were just... eww.

Oh, Argent, don't really know what to say... Maybe we're just getting tougher brackets. :p We didn't do all that bad, except the first game against Nope/Lou. Argh, Lou, my nemesis... I'll get you next time when I remember to ban Norfair and learn how to not suck at pivot grabbing. I'll take you on Battlefield any day!

Way to give OS lots of free money, Baro. :[

Argh!

lou4222

Smash Lord
Argh, Lou, my nemesis... I'll get you next time when I remember to ban Norfair and learn how to not suck at pivot grabbing. I'll take you on Battlefield any day!
I love Battlefield....... but I love Norfair more. Game and watch seriously has 4 or five counter picks.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Argent wasn't nearly VaMP enough for my matchups. :(

If anything this tourney shows that more experience = more winz.
So hopefully I'll start bumming to Ohio more often!

Also with my last words I curse Nova.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Wish I coulda made it... Oh well, I'm goin to Athens for sure, see y'all there.

Cake, whats with the DDD instead of the DDK? Can't say I'm complaining though.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Cake got tired of losing to me on FD so he decided to pick up a completely different character I can still ban FD against.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
1: Overswarm - Good job on first place. You really shut down all of Ybm's approaches in Grand Finals. It was impressive stuff. We all just didn't want Metaknight to win.

2: YBM - Great job in doubles and singles. Your Kirby is just fun to watch. Always doing cool combos and stuff. Just keeps getting better.

3: Nope - Your Snake is scary good. I don't know what to do about it. Hopefully next time we play I'll do better against you. Congrats on third.

4: CapEm - Nice Metaknight as usual. Always fun hanging out with you.

5: Infern - I hate Snake lol. Atleast I felt like I was getting a little better against you. Never underestimate Lucas lol.

5: Champ - Thanks for the MM. Good Falco experience for me. I'm amazed at how good you've gotten.

7: Kel - I need to play against you more for MK and Snake experience. I don't know how you're not placing higher. What's going on man?

7: Lou - Fun pools matches. We're always so close lol. I'll get you next time though.

9: Argent - Thanks for the MM. I should have timed you out on Japes once I had the percent lead lol. Oh well. Fun matches.

9: Z - You've gotten a lot better. Friendlies were really fun and I learned a lot about the matchup. Hope to play with you again soon.

9: Smash64 - 9th? wtf? Keep using Ness. He's too good.

9: King Yoshi - Good **** beating Nope. I wish I'd seen it.

13: Count - Good job in doubles. Fun friendlies too. You have a really good Diddy. Metaknight is a pain.

17: Nova - You're placing better. I'll try to teach you some trixies soon. Yay Lucas!

17: The Keist - Thanks for recording and good tourney set. Always fun to fight Kirby.

Fun tournament. Sorry for making the house a mess. I hope I play better at the next one. Feels like Ohio just keeps getting better around me.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Nova: Also you were the bane of my Ness' existence!
Are you going to Back 2 School? If so... Team Earthbound?

I think the most important thing I learned at this tourney is that Gawd Pies rulez.

TheKiest

Smash Champion

Count

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz Only thing I wanna say is based on singles results it might look like I got carried in teams; I really only got carried vs capem and fonz. I miss Ohio already.

1: Overswarm -Grats! GGs in teams! I wanna play you sometime.

2: YBM-So we did okay in teams, eh? Thanks for getting all the kills, you're welcome for all the extra stocks <3. Good stuff in singles, maybe I'll be up here with you some day ;). Can't wait for next week, we're teaming right? Fun chilling with you and way to rep kirby so well. Let me know if god kais need me.

3: Nope-I know you expected more but grats on third. Amazing tourney springfield is awesome. Sorry your house was a mess, I will see you in Athens :).

4: CapEm-i've never been ***** as hard as you beat me. Good **** on fourth. GGs in teams. Thanks for all the friendlies, helped a lot vs mk. I'm expecting you to be a regional threat from now on, don't let me down.

5: Infern-fun hanging, ggs in teams and pools. Your snake is very smart.

5: Champ )-fun set! Your falco is so good, it was fun playing you, sucks we had to meet so early in losers! Grats on getting in the money and I'm looking forward to athens. GGz in teams also

7: Kel-GGs in teams. We should get a crew at athens..

7: Lou-We didn't get to play except in teams. Lets change that next time. Good job running the tourney, it was good seeing you. Cya in athens?

9: Argent-Fun hanging, grats on ninth, you deserve to be in OH power rankings. Great lucario

9: Z-GGs in teams and you had OS.

9: Smash64-Meh rough day in singles? It happens. You're still obviously amazing. I'm bummed you're not going to athens cause I always have a good time hanging with you. God Kais!

9: King Yoshi-GGs in pools and grats on ninth/beating nope. Nice pika!

13: Tyr-Best lucas in the MW, tough bracket, hilarious friendlies. Looking forward to athens.

13: Fonz-Wow, best DI ever. GGz in pools and teams. I love how you're amazing with so many chars. Hopefully you go to athens, you're a very, vey good player.

17: The Keist-Do you have my SNES controllers? Thanks for recording all of those videos and getting them up so quickly. I can't wait for this weekend.

17: Cake-You're the reason I beat baro, thank god you came to the tourney. Bring diddy back, yours is amazing. It was good seeing you!

17: Moose-GG round one your sheik is crazy good! I think you could learn the diddy matchup a bit better, once you do then all diddy kongs should look out!

17: Baro-playing you is stressful! Great IC intense set.

17: Wakka-We gotta rep diddy better, but we will. Thanks for the advice it was amazing seeing you. Don't get depressed. You're amazing.

25: Th3 Composer-Thanks for going with me, rides were fun.

25: Kinryu-Go to athens next week, k? Ride was fun!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Great Tourne as always!

Videos are being uploaded right now here.
Singles will go up tomorrow.

Also, please come Back to School next week. Great times ahead!

Now for some very long shoutouts....

Monopoly
1: Overswarm - I called that you were going to win the minute you got Boardwalk... and many other cards.
2: Kel - GOD PIES!!!! I never landed on your hotels... I think...
3: Sil - Fun game
4: TheKiest - Had to land on that Income tax didn't you... Reading Railroad is the best railroad
5: Nova - I never liked the reds...
6: King Yohsi
7: TheComposer - Reading Railroad. Best Railroad.
8: Kinryu - Freaking St. Charles Place..... WOW
Never playing this for a LONG time....

Doubles
1: Rocks and Bannanas (Count + YBM) - grats on first guys! Let's see if you can do it again next week! Prolly shouldn't have gone D3...
2: Everybody poops but Nope (Infern + Smash) ($66.00) - Best team name.... next to God Pies!
3: Kel + OS (Kel + Overswarm) ($33.00) - Glad to see you two teaming again.
4: Inui get the **** out of our thread (Fonz + Capem) - Didn't get to see you two play. Grats on 4th.
5: Zach Attack (Champ + Z) - I'll get you guys next time!!!
5: 937 We Big Bizness (Lou + Nope) - Not Sky High?
7: Chris Hanson Stole my Wallet (Sneaky Taco + Baro) - Heh, didn't know you two teamed up.
7: It's in the game (Argent + Mr. E) - Didn't get to see you guys play :(
9: Gawd Pies (Kiest + Sil) - Idk if I can team with ROB in my current state... maybe when I get better.
9: It's a stone luigi (Moose + Peppy)
9: Brian Rules So Much... Remember (Th3 Composer + Kinryu) - Didn't get to play you guys...

Singles
1: Overswarm ($134.00) - Grats on First! Too bad you had to do it with MK
2: YBM ($61.00) - I don't know how you do it... Grats on 2nd!
3: Nope ($39.00) - Great Snake as always! We never did our Olimar vs Kirby rematch...
4: CapEm ($22.00) - Nice seeing you again. Hope you can make it to next weekend!
5: Infern ($11.00) - Snake! Need to step it up to beat Nope and earn that title in your sig!
5: Champ ($11.00) - It's hard to switch to MK sometimes (morally anyway...) either hope he becomes banned or get that Falco to become IMBA
7: Kel - GOD PIES!!! Didn't get to play you though...
7: Lou - Grats on 2nd! Watch them vids to figure out hwo to beat that Scrub Scrub OS. If NoJ can, you can!
9: Argent - You're a little glad you played me? JK, heh. You're come back is beginning! See ya next weekend
9: Z - After watching the video... I could have gone to the left after eatting you to win with a swallowcide.
9: Smash64 - Finally got to play you in pools... **** kids and their PK powers...
9: King Yoshi - I need to see this CG you have... Great Stuff
13: Tyr - I'll learn that D-smash someday.... Great set.
13: Mr. E - Fun games in Pools. Hope you can make it all the way to Athens next week.
13: Fonz - Who did you use Snake against? We'll play next week!
13: Count - I left at 5:30 AM and forgot the controllers at Nope's... OS has them and will bring them next week. We need to play next time.
17: Nova - Glad you could make it! Learn those tricks from TYR... including these and more
17: The Keist - Should have been in last, but got lucky bye... time for change!
17: Sil - Didn't get to play you. Maybe next week!
17: Cake - Fun friendlies, no more Diddy for you?
17: Moose - Didn't get to play you or talk to you that much, we should practice sometime this week or next, I'm only in Worthington.
17: SneakyTako - Didn't get to play...
17: Baro - Hopefully you can get something from the Cove.... If it's the 22nd, I won't be able to make it.
17: Wakka - Go back to Bowser... LOLZ
25: Th3 Composer - Glad you could make it! See ya next week! Kirby Ditto for sure!
25: Kinryu - Glad you came! Keep working on that Falco, we have lots of footage of Falco here
25: PeppyWil - Good games in Pools, I can definitely see your improvement. Again check the link under Kinryu's shoutout.
25: Fizzle Boy - WHAT HAPPENED!!! I hear tales of you beating good MKs in MK dittos in pools... yet 25th?!?!?!?! Redeem yourself next week!

Other
Overswarm - Next week... Turtles 3, live stream. And beat Separation Anxiety! F*** Captain America too...
Fizzle - Do you use a Laptop to play SC?!?! If so bring it next week! Mario Kart at least.
FanFan - Finally played you. Next time we'll do all items on High. I know it's hard for you, but try to make it to Athens next week.
Nova - Great D3 friendlies... next time we should do these stages... Corneria, Shadow Moses, Mario Circuit, Bridge of Elden, and Rumble Falls! (AKA any stage that became banned because of D3!) Please come to next week!
Nope + RipN - Thanks again for hosting! Great tourne!
God Kais - God PIES!!!!
God Pies - GOD PIES!!!!
Smashfield - GOD PIES!!!! See yas next week!

New Smashers, or anyone who wants to improve - OUGA has now collected roughly 700 videos of Super Smash Brother Brawl!!! Check them out here. I would recommend you click on view all videos, then put something into the search such as a known player who is good (Overswarm, AZ, etc) or put in a characters name (Meta Knight or MK, D3, Diddy... etc). While watching, try to figure why the player do what they do before practicing what they do. Or try to figure out why what they do works or doesn't work. With any game, theory is always above 50% of what is needed to be good in a game.

Anyone with a Steam Account - Add me... [OU] TheKiest

Again please come Back to School

Peace out!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1: Overswarm ($134.00):metaknight: / :rob:

w00t!

2: YBM ($61.00) :kirby2:

Y.b.M., I couldn't get in your head at all. You'd get discouraged when I was winning... but one combo, one f-smash, one SOMETHING and you would suddenly perk up and play a million times better.

Your only problem with Kirby is that he's a little too slow to keep up with what you want to do. I was having serious trouble gimping you (and barely made it back from your swallowcide!). Find a way to approach a camping MK with Kirby or maybe a secondary or new stage to switch things up. You've got the right mindset to do this.

3: Nope ($39.00) :snake:

I got my revenge. :D

I'm getting better at the Snake matchup, so you're gonna have to get creative to fill up your column with more red names!

4: CapEm ($22.00) :metaknight:

So glad I didn't play you. I ****ing hate MK dittos. Any matchup that is automatically a last stock matchup, I hate. :\

5: Infern ($11.00) :snake:

You can go toe-to-toe with me in friendlies, but in tournament I step it up and you turn it down. Stop getting psyched out just because I trash talk, you play much better than what you do against me in tournament! I'm gonna have to start trash talking you in friendlies so you get used to it... watch y.b.m. and be as chill as he is ;D

5: Champ ($11.00) :falco: / :metaknight:

Your MK ditto with Capem was soooo close. I was rooting for you to win so I wouldn't play Capem, but I got lucky and got Nope instead.

Your gas station is amazing, btw (you're welcome for the free moniez)

7: Kel :metaknight:

Lez practice.

7: Lou :gw:

So ridiculously close.... if I hadn't played you in pools and remembered Pictochat, my last game with Nope would have been ridiculously close and I would have lost to you in pools. On the flip side, I wouldn't have played Z.... but whatever!

Find a way to get KOs more reliably and you'll be golden.

If I could suggest a few stages:

Castle Siege, PS2

Castle Siege because it is basically perfect for your style of play and the statues on section 2 make your hitbox ridiculous. The low platforms are awesome for you too... and the ceiling is really low on the first transformation.

PS2, despite having a lot of zany moving parts, might work out for you. All of the transformations work in G&W's favor, and you can easily get KOs there. The earth transformation is super cramped and you can up+b to safety easily, the conveyor transformation allows you to do whatever smash you want while mobile, the ice transformation let's you charge smashes while mobile as well as doing an initial dash and then d-tilting (it's awesome, try it), and the air transformation is basically a free series of u-airs for you with a potential fair. You're not suck up there either, since you have the key (also, doing an up+b and an aerial at the peak makes you fall at normal speed on the air transformation, so you can do a fast falled fair in this way).

9: Argent :lucario:

Good placing! I didn't get to play you again, but you've moved up in ranking. You're right on the cusp!

9: Z :metaknight:

Hardest match I played in tournament the entire day, hands down. Nearly pixel perfect edgeguards and straight domination on the starter... and losing to a trip! Sorry it had to end that way, but I'll take what I can get! Going ROB was a complete gamble, so I'm gonna have to have something else in store for you next time, I believe.

9: Smash64 :ness2:

Pick a different character. >:[

You're so much better than Ness!

Sorry for keeping you up all night, btw. hahahaha

9: King Yoshi :pikachu2:

Beating nope? Gooood stuff.

13: Tyr :lucas:

Be less predictable. You're focusing on doing your OWN thing. Good players focus on doing whatever their opponent's behavior dictates. Just because you have a good dair doesn't mean you should dair whenever you are above your opponent. You're gambling when you do that, and you shouldn't gamble. Gambling on moves wins you games, not sets, and especially not tournaments.

13: Mr. E :rob:

I used ROB against Z and WON!

Barely.

And I also happened to explain basic aspects of the matchup before he played you, right after he got done nearly beating my ROB. Sorry. Z's freaking good. >_>

13: Fonz :lucario: / :wolf: / :snake:

You play the weirdest characters, and I can't believe I only won with one stock vs. your ganon.

*shuttle loop*

DAIR, F YOU MK.

I can't wait to see your norfair trick in person.

13: Count :diddy:

Good stuff in teams! Keep at it.

17: Nova :lucas: / :metaknight:

You're definitely gonna get good, and (sorry Tyr) you're not nearly as predictable as Tyr so you've got a leg up on most other new arrivals.

Late-night hair smelling conversations are too good.

HOO HA SHOO

17: The Keist :kirby2: / :dedede:

TMNT 3 + Seperation anxiety. We're beating them both, on live stream.

17: Sil :rob:

Matchups get so much easier once you dissect them. You've got some sweet combos and you know all about ROB, but learn matchups. Simplify the matchpus in your head, like we did with the Peach matchup. Once you can simplify it, it becomes one giant "IF/THEN" statement.

Initial strategy:
Bair to f-tilt

IF peach counters via throwing turnips and camping far out of f-tilt range
THEN shoot gyro/laser after bair

IF peach floats high and does a falling aerial onto you
THEN roll behind the peach and repeat initial strategy

That kind of thing. You can become very, well, robotic about it... and then just throw in a few variables here and there. MUs with ROB get much easier in this way because you can then predict waht your opponent will do in a certain situation, and that's how ROB gets KOs to begin with!

17: Cake :dedede:

Not Diddy?

Also, lose the shades. You look like Judge, and Judge with his giant shades looks silly.

17: Moose :shiek:

Pools were fun! Sheik is a character I really enjoy playing myself, I just refuse to play her for the same reason I survived to 200% against you with MK. >_>

17: SneakyTako :rob:

Losing only to GKais? Not a problem.

17: Baro :popo: / :metaknight:

Thanks for the money maches ^_^

While my girlfriend and I are happy that we got to see a movie and get a coke with the MM money, you should spread it out a little more. There's no reason to throw away money like that. Split your MMs up to $1 or $2 MMs, and only $5 MM people you think you can beat or people you can't otherwise play. No reason to ever do a $20 MM for anything other than pride, and that's a dumb reason.

17: Wakka :diddy:

I just want to type "wakka" whenever I see your name. Over and over again.

25: Th3 Composer :kirby2:

Monopoly giver away-er. >:[

25: Kinryu :falco:

I am unsure who you are.

25: PeppyWil :ike: / :falco:

Same to you. o_O

25: Fizzle Boy :lucario: / :metaknight:

Much better than your placement, sir. You need to work on your MK's matchups more. You're good enough to place highly with him.

EVERYONE COME TO OUGA

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Fun tournament! <3 Springfield. Sorry to say it, but school + cross country on Saturdays means that you people won't be seeing me 'til the winter. :( I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to improve/retain what little skill I have until then, but I'll figure something out. Maybe go down to Dayton a few times... anyway, SHOUTOUTS!

1: Overswarm ($134.00) - Gratz on first, wish you coulda done it with ROB. -_-

2: YBM ($61.00) - Good stuff on second! Best Kirby in the nation! God Kais!

3: Nope ($39.00) - Great tourney Nope! Gratz on third. Don't get grabbed by Pika! XD

4: CapEm ($22.00) - Your team name was amazing. GGs in bracket, I got beat baaad.

5: Infern ($11.00) - We didn't play this time! :O What the hell?!

5: Champ ($11.00) - Woahwoahwoahwoah, stick with Falco, pleeeeease.

7: Kel - Welcome back to the U.S.A.

7: Lou - Sorry I ****ed up your match... stupid power chord. :(

9: Argent - GGs in warmup friendlies. XD Keep movin' up Argent.

9: Z - Didn't get to play you this time. :O

9: Smash64 - Stop getting high so we can play more SSB64. >_>

9: King Yoshi - Saw you CG Nope, HAHA, too good.

13: Tyr - Didn't get to play you this time, Tyr. Trombone is winsauce, though. >___>

13: Mr. E - GGs in pools, I really have no idea how to beat ROB.

13: Fonz - Your team name, it was too good. I learned something about Ganon and his relationship with lava... also too good.

13: Count - Gratz on your team placings.

17: Nova - I forget if we played. >_> GGs if we did. XD

17: The Keist - <3 OU. GGs in pools, I need to learn not to get stuck on that stadium Kirby thing... rawr... >_<

17: Sil - MONEY MATCH?!

17: Cake - That ain't Diddy.

17: Moose - Thanks for carrying me in teams. Brawl+ games were too fun.

17: SneakyTako - Didn't get to play you this time, sir. We must fix this in the future.

17: Baro - You're funny, haha. Can't wait to play Brawl+ again. Naruto friendlies were fun, too.

17: Wakka - That ain't Bowser.

25: Th3 Composer - We shoulda played. :O

25: Kinryu - We also shoulda played. :O

25: PeppyWil - Last place? You *******.

25: Fizzle Boy - LAST PLACE?! What happened? Tough bracket? Bad day? Use MK too much? XD

FanFan - You left your cookies at the tournament. Worst idea ever. OMNOMNOM.

RipN - Great tourney as always dude. Keep this **** up.

Skribz - Wish you coulda entered. >_> Ah, well. I'll try and make it down to Dayton, sometime.

God Kais - GOD KAIS!
God Pies - GOD PIES!
Huber Crew - lolwut

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
FanFan - You left your cookies at the tournament. Worst idea ever. OMNOMNOM.
I know. It would have been rude to bring cookies for people at a tourney, and then leave early and take the cookies too.
Also, why are you skinny. You should be fat with all the cookies you eat 8|

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Sorry Kiester, I try to keep my traveling time to <= two hours and Athens is more than three away. :( Like Cleveland. You're a pretty cool guy and OUGA has great production value with all your pre-tourney stuff. :p It's a shame I can't make it down there.

Yeah OS, Z took me a bit by surprise. The first match was horrible and I wasn't prepared at all. The second match on my CP I led most of the game (and barely lost) but after that slaughter of a first game it really didn't matter anyway. Good **** on first (again) and I hope Kel is feeling better since he seemed kinda sickly all day.

I only had one cookie, argh!

King~

Smash Champion
1: Overswarm ($134.00) grats on winning, monoply was to gay lol you baiscally played it like smash and waited everyone out

2: YBM ($61.00) So close grats on second

3: Nope ($39.00) GGs, grats on third cant wait too see what you come up with next time

4: CapEm ($22.00) we didnt play this time 8/

5: Infern ($11.00) haha platform shenanigans, we'll see about that next time hehe

5: Champ ($11.00) i suppose its time for me to rethink/learn the mk MU. next time

7: Kel fun friendlies friday and monopoly was too good.

7: Lou- nice talkin to ya lou, dont know what id do if we played

9: Argent- see soon enough ull be on the rankings just get a lil more consistent. thanks for the ride

9: King Yoshi- same old same old

13: Fonz- GGs in pools

13: Count- GGs in pools

17: Nova- good times with monoply

17: The Keist- i hate reading railroad

17: Sil- the man with all the property lost lol, GGs in brackets always close with you

17: Cake- keep workin on D3 its coming along nicely

17: Moose- we didnt get to play this time moose Q.Q next time though

17: Baro- omg ur the first Shuttle loop main ive ever met

17: Wakka- lol at trying to do teams and both of us being off by a couple of bucks

25: Th3 Composer- very crafty and generous with your giving away of all your property

25: Kinryu- st.charles place eh?

25: Fizzle Boy- nice talkin to you

FanFan- lol next time ill play u when ur hand is better

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: Overswarm- Great Job...This was like our first time Playing one another in a tourney...Let alone Winners Finals. I was so excited that I won That first set...even more surprised it was 3-0...Rob/MK is to good. You became campy...So now I am in the process of figuring out what to do in those situation...Playing you is Competitive, fun, and a Learning experience. Congrats on 1st you totally shut me down in the Grand Finals...It was well deserved...

2: Y.b.M.- Why is it that only OS spells my name correctly *sigh* It's Y.b.M. Not anything else people.... Perhaps Young black Man....You also Sand bagged in pools and still got 1st seed...COOL! Oh BTW Y.b.M... Next time you play against a tough opponent make Sure you....BUST THAT A.S.S

3: Nope- Hmmmm could Nope actually take the throne of Best Snake in Ohio...I think you all should have a Title Match...That would be hot...Great Job on 3rd...you had a tough rode to go through to make it to where you got...Great Stuff...I was wanting to play you in Grand finals...But I guess you got an Overdose of Overswarm...hehe thanks for hosting Pimp...

4: CapEm- Our matches were to close...keep up the Good stuff... Your MK is really good...Just focus on not SDing(even though you didnt SD on me)... Hope we didn't get you in trouble when that Killa was floating around. And we gotta hang out soon...Get on some honey dips...

5: Infern- You Need to think with a clear head...Focus on what your doing during the match. Don't always approach when you don't need to. If what your doing isn't working...Stop trying to do it when it's not getting you anywhere...Try a different routine remain unpredictable...Or you can go back to Ike and Master him...Your a God Kai...I know you can do it... Don't get discouraged about anything.... We will rise as one.

5: Champ- Nice kicking it with you once again pimp. We Gotta do some serious hanging out out soon (no homo) Falco is to Good keep up the Good work.

7: Kel- MK IS TOO BROKEN haha... Nice Job in our matches...Sucks that SD happened though. Stay cool in negative situations it effects your game play and motivates your opponent. Don't forget that even though you are not a God Kai (same goes for DR.X and OS). I personally consider you all brothers since you all are to cool, regardless of anything. Brothers fight, argue, and disagree. But in the end it's all love. GOD KAIS!!!

7: Lou- Your G&W is too good. With a little tweaking he will be a BEAST. Glad to hang out with you again. You are a real chill person. Maybe we all should take a trip down to Cedar Point...That'll be to much fun...Plus I wanna see Stan.

9: Argent- Great Lucario Man. I didn't get to play you but I know your doing yo thang with him...Keep it up

9: Z- I know you Sand bagged in pools...Hehe Don't worry cause I did as well... You have a good MK...Keep improving

9: Smash64- I'm so glad that I didn't have to play against you...I hate playing against Ness. And I got an Idea...You should Start Playing with your 3rd Main when you are in Situations against Marth or when Snake can't get the Job done...Cause we all know that you WORKING WITH A MONSTER!!!

9: King Yoshi- Good Ish on beating Nope...That Pikachu must be getting better...Keep up the Good Stuff Pimpin

13: Tyr- Hey Lucas your Tyr is too good (did I say that Right :)) Keep up the Good Stuff...I'm agreeing with OS on the repetitive play style with him...Try to switch up a bit to remain unpredictable...Also don't forget to think about that CP stage we talked about...TRUST ME It Will HELP!!!

13: Mr. E- Thanks for coming out once again.

13: Fonz- Good Stuff in teams... you are getting better I can see a difference from when we had to face one another. I'm scared to play against your Ganon hehehe...But I can't turn down that challenge...I look forward to playing you again...

13: Count- WE DID IT BABY!!( NO HOMO)...We do really well together..If we end up making it to ATHENS we can team once again....We can only do better though. I expected you to do better in Singles but it's all good...Can't wait to kick it with you again pimpin...

17: Nova- Hehe Sorry about putting you on blast I was to messed up to stop hehe....But you know it's all love...But still, I do have 3 words for ya................BUST THAT A.S.S

17: The Keist- The talk show host himself hehe....Thanks for coming out...It's always fun having you around...Hopefully I'll see you next weekend and I can't wait til you upload them videos...

17: Sil- Nice hanging out with you again pimp.

17: Cake- You didn't stay at all what kinda stuff is that...And you Stopped playing Diddy....WHAT??? Come on RYAN....don't be doing that. Come around more Often pimp..

17: SneakyTako- You are getting much much better. I see a major improvement. Keep it up and I think a Spot will have your name on it

17: Wakka- What OS said...!

25: PeppyWil- you remind of Owen Wilson for some reason...hehe...Good to see you around again....Always eating up them cookies...You are a certified Cookie Monster....And don't quit Brawl...Just practice and get better I know you can do it...

25: Fizzle Boy- What's good...I tried to get you something to drink....But Nova was being stingy...haha..I was to messed up to remain Sane...My bad if i scared you...hehe..Can't wait to kick it with you again....

I WANTED TO PLAY MONOPOLY...I PROMISE THAT THE GOD KAIS WILL NOT FORM AN ALLIANCE OR TAKE MONEY FROM KEL OR TAKE $1000 FROM THE BANK OR GIVE ONE ANOTHER MONEY...HEHE...

Extended shout outs- Hilt and Crash....You guys should have been there it's not the Same not having you all around....Hopefully I'll see you all at the next Tournament....

Xisin, Mister Eric, and MetaFlair- You all should have Came down...it would have been more money in my pocket...hehe. I hope to see you all really soon at a tournament...

Fan Fan- Thanks for stopping by showing me some Kirby Love hehe...And Thanks for sharing your cookies to Us

SHOUT OUTS TO THE GOD KAIS WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT....QUIVO we all heart you...Shugo we all Heart you...and Legan We all heart you... (No Homo)

GOD KAIS!!!

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
I hate all of you guys...ohio brawl community sucks

ok...I love ohio brawl players and everyone at the tournies haha...ill do shoutouts later i g2g for now

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Looks like it was a fun tourney; I'm pretty sure I'll be going with Moose to Athens for one last tourney before I head off to college. Grats to OS for winning this again :p

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Y.b.M, try throwing in mach tornadoes as a surprise approach every once in a while. A good mk never expects you to do something that dumb (at least in mk dittos they don't...):bee:

That drink thing was the too funny, though. I think I ended up stealing Sil's pop afterward.....10apologies.......anyway..... Infern, you've definitely got to put that up on youtube soon.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
1: Overswarm ($134.00) Grats on winning singles. The matches were epic. We will meet in tourney soon I can feel it, and it will be epic.

2: YBM ($61.00) grats on second, ur kirby is sick, **** your Bair. **** was clownin after the tourney.

3: Nope ($39.00) grats on 3rd, changed ur playstyle up on me :-/

4: CapEm ($22.00) pick it up :-S

5: Infern ($11.00) God Kais promise...haha

5: Champ ($11.00) ffuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk thhhhattt duuuudesss couuuch

7: Kel nice seeing you again.

7: Lou- keep steppin it up. you are playing very well.

9: Argent- pools matches were epic, but i saved some trix for the bracket :-P

9: King Yoshi- :-s, didnt play you, but was fun chattin

13: Fonz- Good **** in doubles, we'll get back up there

13: Count- Good stuff dude, was fun playing you.

17: Nova- nice games in pools,

17: The Keist- Nice seeing you as always, really looking forward to the tourney next weekend.

17: Sil- didnt get to see you play much.

17: Cake- scrub, come over to the house noob

17: Moose- always a pleasure seeing you at tournies

17: Baro- your a clown. free monies?

17: Wakka- Springfield takes out springfield at every tourney :-S.

25: Th3 Composer- Love the hat :-) nice games in pools

25: Kinryu-?

25: Fizzle Boy- thx for the dittos :-P

Top Bottom