• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House Housing & Transportation thread

Charoo

Smash Champion
Due to me not being on smashboards much anymore, new policy:

AIM ME IF YOU WANT HOUSING OR TRANSPORTATION

xuerarit

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll be flying from norcal, hopefully with a few others, hopefully directly into SD, and we will likely need housing friday/saturday/sunday

bananarama

Smash Rookie
What's the address of the Midwest House? Would like to know how far it is from the airport in Long Beach...

In any case, basically I have the same request as pockyD. I'll need housing and transportation on Friday-Sunday. My plan (haven't booked the tickets yet, but this is the likely plan for now) is to come to San Diego Airport on Fri. Nov. 13 at 2:45 and leave from Long Beach Municipal on Monday Nov. 16 at 7 AM... Or at least that's the plan if I can stay at the MidWest House and it happens to be not too far from the airport...

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i'll more than likely be driving to socal, so if anyone can house me thats somewhat near the area that'd be great.

i might fly to SD though, so we'll see.

Charoo

Smash Champion
What's the address of the Midwest House? Would like to know how far it is from the airport in Long Beach...

In any case, basically I have the same request as pockyD. I'll need housing and transportation on Friday-Sunday. My plan (haven't booked the tickets yet, but this is the likely plan for now) is to come to San Diego Airport on Fri. Nov. 13 at 2:45 and leave from Long Beach Municipal on Monday Nov. 16 at 7 AM... Or at least that's the plan if I can stay at the MidWest House and it happens to be not too far from the airport...
The Midwest house is in cerritos, ca which is west of long beach. The airport is not that far from it. The Long Beach airport is actually the best airport for pick up and etc. since I live in Long Beach (well super close to it). So book it and I'll make sure u get drop off in Long Beach either sunday or monday.

afsui

Smash Rookie
hey i would appreciate it a lot if i can be housed in havok's house in sd. i'll need a ride from the venue to the house and back =/. for now i'm not concerned about the ride TO the venue from my own house.

L__

Smash Master
SFAT and I might be coming to this... so we might need housing for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My AIM screen name is da1chipmnk if you can IM me about it.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i would appreciate it if u guys aim me directly instead. I can't be on smashboards much anymore so it's really hard for me to respond or help out.

so yeah, IM me if u need housing/transportation

Top Bottom