• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Port Jeff 8/9 RESULTS

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Decent turnout, good stuff.

Results:
1: Dabuz (Olimar, Sheik) $100
2: CJTHeroofTime (Robert, Diddy Kong) $25
3: Vanek (Mk, Dedede, ROB)
4: X-O (Mk, Snake, Pikachu, Falco)
5: nin10 (Ness)
5: Taser (Kirby)
7: Chaos
7: Viral (Pit, Mk(?))
9: VEE (Donkey Kong, Lucario)
9: Gravs
9: Kevin (Wolf)
9: Yoshi (Yoshi, Toon Link)
13: Death Metal
13: protoman

Bracket

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i'll try and make it. had no intention of going before. but i figure i'll try and fit one tourney in this month. need money for school, and stuff.

there is also a tourney at Stony Brook play n trade on the 23rd. 8/23. i am going to attend that one.

if anyone if ever interested in knowing when a tourney is at a play n trade, just look up the local store's around you on their site. and look at their tournament listings. to see if they have one anytime soon.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
1: Dabuz (Olimar, Sheik) $100 -Good stuff out there, good to see you again, (Woulda been better if I hadn't lol). I **** every one of your cahracters but your lolimar.
2: CJTHeroofTime (Robert, Diddy Kong) $25 - SNIIIIIIPE!!!
3: Vanek (Mk, Dedede, ROB) - Good stuff today, your Mk definitely got better.
4: X-O (Mk, Snake, Pikachu, Falco) - nnnnnnngggGGEEEETTT WRRREEEECCKEED!
5: nin10 (Ness) - hah good matches dude. Ness matchup = too easy :p
5: Taser (Kirby) - Good stuff. Your Kiry's definitely on the right track. Start learning DI and you'll be a beast.
7: Viral (Pit, Mk(?)) Hah, that first Pit match was TOO close. Never CP Rainbow Cruise against ROB (unless you're MK).
9: VEE (Donkey Kong, Lucario) Doesn't fighting DDD just suck? lol good games.
9: Yoshi (Yoshi, Toon Link) I really wanted that TL ditto.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
1: Dabuz (Olimar, Sheik) $100 -Good stuff out there, good to see you again, (Woulda been better if I hadn't lol). I **** every one of your cahracters but your lolimar.
2: CJTHeroofTime (Robert, Diddy Kong) $25 - SNIIIIIIPE!!!
3: Vanek (Mk, Dedede, ROB) - Good stuff today, your Mk definitely got better.
4: X-O (Mk, Snake, Pikachu, Falco) - nnnnnnngggGGEEEETTT WRRREEEECCKEED!
5: nin10 (Ness) - hah good matches dude. Ness matchup = too easy :p
5: Taser (Kirby) - Good stuff. Your Kiry's definitely on the right track. Start learning DI and you'll be a beast.
7: Viral (Pit, Mk(?)) Hah, that first Pit match was TOO close. Never CP Rainbow Cruise against ROB (unless you're MK).
9: VEE (Donkey Kong, Lucario) Doesn't fighting DDD just suck? lol good games.
9: Yoshi (Yoshi, Toon Link) I really wanted that TL ditto.
Yo be there. Ill get you next time i was half asleep. come to my next tournament with your crew.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245564

Top Bottom