• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord

UFB is the hottest Brawl crew based in PA. We all got box status. If you need to ask what box status is then you don't have none to begin with, which means you're an unwanted box that gets tossed out.

Motto is splooken! Which can be EX focused canceled into a spladooken!

We're here for one reason: to whoop *** at the game and have fun doing it, end of story, now sit back and ENJOY YOURSELF.

Updates:
-10/15/10 - @MLGDC: Squall gets 17th:), Xzax gets 25th beating Chudat.
-9/26/10 - @SDSO13: Xzax gets 4th taking out KT, Squall and TUSM. Squall and KT get 2nd in dubs.
-9/25/10 - @KTAR4: Squall and KT get 13th in singles.
-8/09/10 - @ APEX2010: Squall gets 33rd and TUSM gets 49th. We on that national status.
- 9/03/10 - @ Xzax Tourney: Squall and kingtoon got their swag back taking 1st and third in singles, Both giving vex the ****. Squall got 1st beating everyone Inui/xzax/vex/Dark falco/Inui again kingtoon got 3rd beating Keitaro/Xzax/Rave/Vex, Xzax got 4th beating Zucco/Keitaro and Kingtoon and MIB got 3rd in doubles getting 5$.
- 6/12/10 - @ Asylum 2: MIB got 13th in singles, going last hit with Jash "could of 2-0 him but choked :(. But big ups to MIB for stepping it up.
- 4/17/10 - UFB stepping it up in the PA Power Rankings. Squall is now the best player in the state of PA ranked #1 , Kingtoon went from 6th to 4th , Xzax dropped from 1st to 6th :( "He will be back in top 5 dont worry about it", MIB went from 8th to 7th and EBO still solidified his spot in the PA rankings staying at 9. Congrats to all.
- 4/15/10 - @ Players Bowl: Squall and MIB got 5th and 9th in singles.
- 4/11/10 - BNZAA added to the crew!
- 4/10/10 - @DSO11: Squall+ KT got 4th in dubs. Squall got 4th in singles, KT got 5th, Xzax got 9th.
~Also UFB beat KC in a crew battle.:)
- 3/22/10 - AK added to the crew!
- 3/20/10 - @KTAR2: Squall got 5th, KT got 9th, Xzax got 17th -- UFB STEPPIN IT UP!!!
- 3/13/10 - OP updated, Xzax got 3rd in dubs and 5th in singles @fusion!
- 3/07/10 - @PolyBrawl 4: Xzax got 9th, KT got 25th!
- 3/01/10 - @VC7: KT+Squall got 9th in dubs, MIB and Squall got 25th in singles!

*Scroll to the bottom of the OP for crew videos.

Roxas
- Ranked Honarable Mention in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Evan - 22 - Status: Active
"I cosign this powerful statement!"
Main: :peach: / Secondaries: :diddy:

Although he's the most emo member of the crew, Evan can't really be blamed for it...... he mains PEACH, for God's sake. He's one of the founding members of UFB and has been here since the beginning, getting better and better despite his extremely aggressive playstyle. Protip: if you want to instantly be his best friend for life, buy him a Frosty Float -- coke w/ vanilla ice cream.

Best known for: fingers moving at the speed of light, torturing the rest of the crew with Paramore, one-liners, and striped shirts.​

KayLo!

Officially Repped By:

Kendall - 22 - Status: Active
"Hi, my name is KayLo!, and I'm a MODERATOR."
Main: :pikachu2: / Secondaries: :zelda:

Lazy as hell, KLO! is the only active female Brawler in PA and one of the weirder ones of the crew, with hopes of eventually being good enough to inspire more girls to get into competitive Smash. .........Unfortunately, she's ****ing lazy and doesn't take the game that seriously due to her secret quest of wanting to become a pikachu. Like Evan, she's been in the crew since the beginning, although she made the unfortunate mistake of leaving them for ToS for a while.Best known for eating out of pots and she washes dishes like Terrence gets cuts! and she needs to get her hair done. :urg:

Best known for: bringin out the man voice when Brawl pisses her off, not being clutch on the last stock, spamming the pikachu chat 24/7, and KH fangirlism.​

MIB
- Ranked #8 in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Matt - 22 - Status: Retired
"Enjoy yourself."
Main: :wario: / Secondaries: :luigi2: :toonlink:

Long considered extinct, the legendary Matticus Bicepticae has recently been spotted in the Smash community. Diet: all types of health food, though he has a particular fondness for protein. Habitat: the gym. Behavior: generally friendly and docile, but if angered, he will use his cranium to defend himself. Approach with caution.

Best known for: Being very underrated with his unknown wario, getting better at Brawl the drunker he is, His Hat ,​

Squall
- Ranked #4 in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Terrence - 21 - Status: Retired
"Epicness begins with Squall."
Main: :snake: / Secondaries: :metaknight: :lucario: :gw:

Don't let the busted kicks fool you: though his skill went unnoticed for a while, Squall has recently been making a name for himself in the ATL North scene with his unconventional Snake, taking out respectable players like NinjaLink, Blackanese, Seph, Diem, and Rookie, Logic, Atomsk, Inui, Sunikuo and walking away with matches from many others. . His dubs record is impressive as well.

Best known for: getting angry anytime he loses, laughing like a god**** hyena, dragon prints, and being wifed up.​

Kingtoon / Pyff
- Ranked #2 in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Kenny - 18 - Status: Active
"YA BOY YUNG GIRTH"
Main: :toonlink: / Secondaries: :kirby2:

Secretly the best Toon Link, KT has already built himself a strong base of teenage fanboys on the AiB ladder (:urg:) and continues to slowly but steadily improve his tourney performance..... although he has a bad habit of choking in pools. Outside of Brawl, he's known as the Trailmaster, helping Ebo's directionally challenged *** while they smoke like chimneys. His lungs are probably blacker than his ba -- ....nevermind.

Best known for: baggy long johns, Rock Wallace, celebrating duck season year-round, and his Tourette's.​

The Legend Killer

Officially Repped By:

Steph - 22 - Status: Retired
"Hey Paulie!"
Main: :rob: / Secondaries: :kirby2: :pit:

Formerly known as TACK, Steph had to change his name to The Legend Killer after taking matches off of big names like Lain and..... uh..... well, pretty much just Lain. He's an underrated player whose strength lies in doubles, especially when it comes to landing stupid amounts of Kirbycides even on experienced players.

Best known for: telling girls to spit in his food, leaving you crazy voicemails early in the morning, makin mashed potatoes on his forehead, and supposedly being a Saiyan. -_-​

TUSM
- Ranked #6 in PA -

Officially Repped By:

TUSM - 23 - Status: Active
"AGUSH GUSH GUSH"
Main: :dedede: / Secondaries: :snake: :ike: :falcon:

Some suspect he's Lance Armstrong's illegitimate son. His goal in Brawl is to get by while pressing the least amount of buttons possible, which he achieves by maining DDD and never showing up to practice because he's "working". Although he's a solid player despite his lack of practice, most of his wins probably happened because his opponents were too busy counting his collars.

Best known for: Chew & Slocum, bull**** Gordos, DOOKEN!!! moments, and pretending he's that good at Guitar Hero.​

Xzax
- Ranked #3 in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Matt - 15 - Status: Active
"Man **** y'all *****s, **** ***** my **** *****!"
Main: :wolf: :metaknight: / Secondaries: :falco: :snake: :pit:

Xzax is and forever will be the baby of the crew, but he once was the top player in PA and is also one of the the most successful member of UFB, nearly always breaking top 10 at tournaments. Though his true main is MK, he earns a lot of respect by using Wolf in tourney as well, proving that he has real skill and isn't just another tier *****.

Best known for: ruining his own good jokes, cursing for no reason, getting hit on by creepy 7-11 managers, and being extra white in a crew full of black folk.​

Ebo
- Ranked #9 in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Steve - 19 - Status: Active
"Operation Condor is a go."
Main: :marth: / Secondaries: :dedede:

Despite the fact that he's from the armpit of the nation (Jersey), Ebo somehow managed to come out of it straight and not into little boys. :dizzy: Though somewhat inconsistent in tournament, his Marth is hard for many players to deal with because of how unique it is. The pale skin may deceive you, but Ebo is actually a black man, proven by the fact that his car may or may not have a door at any given moment.

Best known for: being a dirty hippie, makin jokes on the low, the WAFFLE, and getting beaten by Bob the Builder.​

Dotcom
- Ranked Honarable Mention in PA -

Officially Repped By:

Nadim - 16 - Status: On Hiatus
"Default pics be lyin!!!"
Main: :olimar: / Secondaries: :lucas:

Dotcom's been out of the Brawl scene for a while now, but while active, he was a top PA player and one of the better Olimars out there. His loud voice and comedic personality make him easy to spot at tournaments, especially when he gets together with his crewmates for a good ol' fashioned splooken harmony.

Best known for: accidentally hitting on fat chicks on Facebook, pantsless handstands, gee gee gee gee gee, and looking too **** old for his age.​

AK

Officially Repped By:

Akinola - 24 - Status: Semi-active
"I bless the rains down in Africa..."
Main: :dk2: / Secondaries: :wario: :lucario:

Though he was on hiatus for a minute, he's ready to rejoin the Brawl scene and put his DK back on the map. On the side, he's slowly learning the ghetto lifestyle from his fellow crew members...... crates are legit seating!!!

Best known for: Africa Punch, being big as ****, rage quitting because of chaingrabs, and pretending he might switch mains (yeah right!).​

BNZAAA

Officially Repped By:

BNZAAA - 20? - Status: Semi-active
"Illlllllllllll"
Main: :popo: / Secondaries: :snake:

Bnzaaa is the newest member of UFB, but he's been around for a long time, chaingrabbing everyone he sees with his main : Ice Climbers. Once a ranked player in PA he experiences 1st hand just how gay this game is every tournament because of all his opponents timing him out(MK. ARRRG) He continues to get better and practices the CG daily.

Best known for:Chaingrabbing, Getting timed out by Vex and Smurf and getting ***** by Peach!​

Inactive Members:

Andy G
Once Top Player in PA Taking a break from the game.

Yoshi/diddy
Wifi Diddy Who is really good. But attend a got **** tourney lol.

Honorary Members:

IRL Goomba

Helping UFB win all there tourny matches

Vex's Bowser
Taking Vex's place in the crew.

Totodile
Made honorary for his all-time epic BITE!

Gordo
Appearing randomly for surprise buttsecks kills, slowly creeping across the stage, striking fear into anyone and anything in its path.

Christopher Truth
Making car rides ****in hilarious since 2009.

Omni
Chill as hell during Pound 4 + he's a MODERATOR.​

Crew Vids:

3/20/10 - UFB Trash Talk @KTAR2
2/17/10 - :toonlink: Kingtoon vs. :peach: Phillyrider - R1 R2 R3 R4 R5
2/07/10 - :snake: Squall vs. :ganondorf: :dedede: Vex - R1 R2 R3
2/07/10 - :snake: Squall vs. :metaknight: :dedede: Vex - R1 R2 R3
2/07/10 - :snake: Squall vs. :diddy: :metaknight: Smurf - R1 R2 R3
2/07/10 - :toonlink: MIB vs. :metaknight: Smurf - R1 R2
2/07/10 - :metaknight: MIB vs. :popo: Bnzaaa - R1
1/20/10 - :wolf: Xzax vs. :marth: Neo - R1 R2
1/18/10 - :wolf: Xzax vs. :olimar: Hilt - R1 R2
12/30/09 - :wolf: Xzax vs. :rob: ChiboSempai - R1 R2
11/06/09 - :toonlink: Kingtoon vs. :rob: ChiboSempai - R1 R2
:mad::mad::mad::mad::embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

Last edited:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Looks like chibo was getting angry with us talking in the ToS thread which i guess he has a point seeing as how only me and kendall are actual members.

So are we really starting this crew back up? Who's in it? All of us and KK? Are we recruiting ?If we do start it back up i dont want it to be like last time where we didn't practice and only went to like gamecrazy tournaments. Also if we do start it back up then this whole "im quitting brawl" thing got to go(talking about me tusm and kaylo)

Idk. I admit i dont actually have fun playing brawl. I play it cause everyone else do. But i do want to get better(which means i need to stop playing peach) So maybe if we do start the crew back up that would give me incentive to go back to diddy and get better with him.

What are everyone else thoughts?
No jones, your peach is good, improve it. Don't make me call in gimpyfish

Peach is a good character. Maybe you should take some tips from UmbreonMow.

Roxas215

Smash Lord

Yea i know my peach is good but im kidding myself if i think im going to win with her in tournament when over 90% of the players are going to be using mk,snake,wario,falco,marth. Only top tier matchups peach can actually win is diddy and oli.(i think oli is top tier anyway) And maybe DDD if i really REALLY camp the entire match.(Ask tusm yesterday. lol)

And yea i already told mow i want tips and that we should ditto.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If we start our own crew back up ToS will still exist lol. As long as chibo is there ToS will be fine.

I did really good with peach at no maps. D.peach gave me some pointers and watching him take out 3 mk's in a row got me excited! Also watching vex do the same thing with bowser. No more johns about peach. I simply need to get better! Peach is def tournament viable.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I somehow had the notion this whole time that Philly and TUSM were in ToS.

Well, always good to see another crew in existence.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I was. Phillyrider...still kinda is. Until we decide whether or not we're actually going to go through with this, that'll determine where he's at.

On an unrelated note, I am playing Melee as I post this.

mib004

Smash Ace
lettttttttttts goooooo bout time we came back.... and we got potential... we got A Metaknight.... DDD/Snake...... Peach/Diddy......./Toon Link........./Ness............/Pika/........ Mib, TUSM, SQUALL, King Toon, Phillyrider, "AC when he gets back" Kendell, and "steph if i can make his kirby good we got a squad" why not i know me, squall, and steph in if yall do decide.... and no bull****.. either..

mib004

Smash Ace
Looks like chibo was getting angry with us talking in the ToS thread which i guess he has a point seeing as how only me and kendall are actual members.

So are we really starting this crew back up? Who's in it? All of us and KK? Are we recruiting ?If we do start it back up i dont want it to be like last time where we didn't practice and only went to like gamecrazy tournaments. Also if we do start it back up then this whole "im quitting brawl" thing got to go(talking about me tusm and kaylo)

Idk. I admit i dont actually have fun playing brawl. I play it cause everyone else do. But i do want to get better(which means i need to stop playing peach) So maybe if we do start the crew back up that would give me incentive to go back to diddy and get better with him.

What are everyone else thoughts?
we need team practice and all nob bull****,, this time

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lol matt is hype. I think we should wait to see what kendall and TUSM wants to do before we decide on anything.

Also my internet is messing up lately. So if im not on like i usually am thats why. I need to call them.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Look, if you're all serious, then I say "letz goez." I'll be the token Melee player, as soon as i can get my friggin' disc to work.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hear me out. I'm going to play Melee on my own time. I'll still practice Brawl with you, 100%, but I'm seriously getting back into Melee simply because I miss the game and I want to return to my "glory days." I kinda want to enter Melee tournies just to see how well I do. I'll probably get ***** at first, but I'll learn on the way.

Also, I'll probably be the only one going back to Melee, hence the "token" Melee player.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Nope I'm better than you at melee. So you can't bee he token melee player here.
It should be Uptown's finest Boxes instead, a.k.a instead Uptown's Finest Boxes is what it should be.

Ev you better not hav drunk my ****ing soda.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Hear me out. I'm going to play Melee on my own time. I'll still practice Brawl with you, 100%, but I'm seriously getting back into Melee simply because I miss the game and I want to return to my "glory days." I kinda want to enter Melee tournies just to see how well I do. I'll probably get ***** at first, but I'll learn on the way.

Also, I'll probably be the only one going back to Melee, hence the "token" Melee player.

O ok i understand.

Nope I'm better than you at melee. So you can't bee he token melee player here.
It should be Uptown's finest Boxes instead, a.k.a instead Uptown's Finest Boxes is what it should be.

Ev you better not hav drunk my ****ing soda.
Truer words have never been spoken! lol

And no i didn't drink your soda. The same way you didn't drink kendall's juice. LMAO!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I.... didn't even know this thread actually existed until TUSM told me, lolol. I thought Evan was kidding about making it. XD

Uhhh, not to imply that you should quit, because it'd suck if you did, but why do you keep playing if you don't enjoy it? Just because everybody else plays doesn't mean you have to..... awwww, do you just wanna feel included?! :p

Uh... ToS is a big crew, much more than just Phillyrider and Kaylo lol.
In terms of Brawl? True.
In terms of box status? Come on, now, we're 2/3 of what you got, and that's what really counts.

On a serious note, I'm up for bringing back UFB if you guys are. I'm done with my internship on the 15th, and I don't go back to classes until January..... I might just transfer to UPenn anyway (I don't really want to go back to Boston).

I say let's do it if everyone is serious about getting better. No whining, no quitting-then-not-quitting BS, no MK johns. And people should actually go to tournaments..... x.x (Talking to myself.)

@Dotcom: **** you for drinking my juice. >=(

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
1. I agree 100% as well. Uptown's Finest Boxes. All who oppose get shot.

2. OK, so, what are you gonna do, .com?

And another thing, we need to start making planes for SNES. Hopefully I can get this Walmart gig so I'll have some cash for the tourney. We have to figure out how we're getting up there, when we're going, and where we're gonna stay at.

Discuss.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I.... didn't even know this thread actually existed until TUSM told me, lolol. I thought Evan was kidding about making it. XD

Uhhh, not to imply that you should quit, because it'd suck if you did, but why do you keep playing if you don't enjoy it? Just because everybody else plays doesn't mean you have to..... awwww, do you just wanna feel included?! :p

I was kidding about making it but Chibo let it be known he didn't like us posting in the ToS thread so i said bump it!

Anyway i got mad at losing to mk and snake even though i felt like i was outplaying them. But i don't feel like that anymore. I know i have to be 3 times better then my opponent to win with peach and I've accepted that now. Watching d.pch beat 3 mk's in a row proves peach is capable. I just have to get to that level. No more johns! My peach will be beastly!

In terms of Brawl? True.
In terms of box status? Come on, now, we're 2/3 of what you got, and that's what really counts.

On a serious note, I'm up for bringing back UFB if you guys are. I'm done with my internship on the 15th, and I don't go back to classes until January..... I might just transfer to UPenn anyway (I don't really want to go back to Boston).

I say let's do it if everyone is serious about getting better. No whining, no quitting-then-not-quitting BS, no MK johns. And people should actually go to tournaments..... x.x (Talking to myself.)

@Dotcom: **** you for drinking my juice. >=(
Yes sir! We all know box status is what it all comes down to at the end of the day! But yea kendall u have to start going to tournaments. No more (im going) then 1 day before tournament (Im not going)

1. I agree 100% as well. Uptown's Finest Boxes. All who oppose get shot.

2. OK, so, what are you gonna do, .com?

And another thing, we need to start making planes for SNES. Hopefully I can get this Walmart gig so I'll have some cash for the tourney. We have to figure out how we're getting up there, when we're going, and where we're gonna stay at.

Discuss.

dotcom told me if we did start it back up he would join. But that could of been because of his dislike for chibo at that moment. I don't want it to be like were making him join. Dotcom leaving ToS would be the last "good" player left in ToS besides Chibo himself(Andy quit right??) I guess they still have Mow but i don't know how often he plays. O and AK too!!! O wait i totally forgot about Rush as well. ToS is still a good crew!!!

Maybe ToS will turn into a melee crew? Idk

Anyway in the ToS thread chibo said if alot of us go splitting a hotel wouldn't cost much. I will have my 1st check before the tournament so i'll have my end of the money. But this will only work if at the very least you kendall and me go(I know rogue is suppose to go as well.)

O and we need a team mascot! You already know my vote(I WILL BUY THIS PLUSHY WITH MY 1ST CHECK!)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Can we have a logo?

As for SNES transportation, what are our options? Plane is out, obviously, since it's too expensive. I'm assuming car is out since we don't have enough seats for everyone, and I'm sure Matt doesn't wanna drive that far.

That leaves bus and train. Probably bus. Lemme find out where this tournament is in the first place, lol....

*looks*

EDIT: This tournament is in the middle of ****ing nowhere. X.X This'll take more planning than I thought.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
O and we need a team mascot! You already know my vote(I WILL BUY THIS PLUSHY WITH MY 1ST CHECK!)
Speaking of plushies, is there anyway I can have a gordo plushy by the time this tourney rolls around, or is it too late. Either way, I am officially asking you now.

Kendall, can I pleeeez has Gordo plushy so I can haz toy to kill peeplz wif?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Where did you find that? =O

Kendall, can I pleeeez has Gordo plushy so I can haz toy to kill peeplz wif?
I'll try my best to get it done before SNES. Whenever it's done, just gimme like... $3 to partially reimburse me for materials.

You boys and your plushies. =3

@Chibo: That's what I was thinking. It's kind of expensivo, but I think it's the best we got.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Where did you find that? =O

I'll try my best to get it done before SNES. Whenever it's done, just gimme like... $3 to partially reimburse me for materials.

You boys and your plushies. =3

@Chibo: That's what I was thinking. It's kind of expensivo, but I think it's the best we got.
I googled that pic but when i checked ebay for the actually plushy i couldn't find it. The totodile plushy ebay did have is horrible.

How expensive is it?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
How expensive is it?
To make a plushies in general? Not much.... I already have sewing materials, I just need to buy fabric and stuffing.

However.... Gordo is easy to make. Totodile? Not so much, lol. I'm not that great, I can just do basic stuff. x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
chibomon plushie?

with optional top hat and keystone light accessories!?
-_-

I'll think about it, but you're at the end of the line, lol.

@Evan: Oops. Lol. Bus to NYC is $20 on Chinatown bus, a little more expensive on Greyhound. Dunno how much the bus from NYC > the venue is.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
20$ is a little crazy for a bus but ill take it. Much better then a plane!
It's $20 roundtrip* I should mention. So that covers coming back from NYC too.... not too bad.

(I think one-way is $12 or something.)

Warning, though: You're risking your life on Chinatown bus, lol. There's a reason it's so cheap. XD But I took it 20+ times back and forth from Boston, and I'm still alive, soooo.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know about how I feel about joining this crew. To me it's just like you know, I started with T.O.S.and I still like the crew and how it goes to a certain extent and my only good friends left in there are Chibo, and GOTM(and rush but he's never around>.>). But there probably isn't a member of the Box band who I couldn't see hanging out with doing ya know, non gamer ****. Cept Kaylo cuz she's a douche(I'll buy you some banging *** juice I swear, what you know about akbar juice.) yet.. you ****s are so emo lol jkjk.

Nah I really don't know,if I leave T.O.S.I'd feel like i'm jumping out of a sinking ship. But i'm no ***** so I think i'm gonna ride i t out for now. Hopefully we can get back on our feet.

Kendall how much would I have to pay you to get a purple pikmin plushie. If it's more than 22.95, I hate you :]

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But there probably isn't a member of the Box band who I couldn't see hanging out with doing ya know, non gamer ****. Cept Kaylo cuz she's a douche(I'll buy you some banging *** juice I swear, what you know about akbar juice.)
I'm the nicest out of everyone, whatchoo talkin bout. x.x

Also, see below.

Kendall how much would I have to pay you to get a purple pikmin plushie. If it's more than 22.95, I hate you :]
Purple pikmin? I.... think I could do one. I can try. It wouldn't be that much, just $3 like for TUSM, lol.

Add on a box of juice (I want at least 24oz.), and we got a deal.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't know about how I feel about joining this crew. To me it's just like you know, I started with T.O.S.and I still like the crew and how it goes to a certain extent and my only good friends left in there are Chibo, and GOTM(and rush but he's never around>.>). But there probably isn't a member of the Box band who I couldn't see hanging out with doing ya know, non gamer ****. Cept Kaylo cuz she's a douche(I'll buy you some banging *** juice I swear, what you know about akbar juice.) yet.. you ****s are so emo lol jkjk.

Nah I really don't know,if I leave T.O.S.I'd feel like i'm jumping out of a sinking ship. But i'm no ***** so I think i'm gonna ride i t out for now. Hopefully we can get back on our feet.

I've been trying to play melee with you for like the past month lol. I finish my internship this week, so i'll be free until I go back to college. We still have to do our melee MM.

Top Bottom