• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming Brawl/Melee 8/8/09. Kissimmee Florida.

CO18

Smash Hero
Brawl Dubs

1: Broskis (CO18 + Mk18) (DDD+Wario) Lost to "gdx+hrnut" in winners finals..
2: Next time on dragonnut Z (GDX + Hrnut) (Gaw+Mk) Lost to "broskis" twice
3: JEWFROTHUNDER (Seibrik + Afro) (Mk+Snake) "lost to "broskis" twice
4: Lucky Penny (Kyon + Hbox) (Peach + Dedede) lost to "gdx+hrnut" and seibrik and afro
5: texas bonesaw masacre (Bonesaw + chaz) (Mk + Marth)
5: Lord Voldermort (Nick + TommyG) (Zss+Falco)
7: Lio+Masky (Lio + Masky) (TL+Wario)
7: Scandalous Pimps (Ghaud + Wonderbread) (Rob+Mk)
9: Gangsta Made us do it (Mero + Swiss) (Mk+Snake)
9: Testicular fortitude (Fearless + Edg)
9: DLuda (Dtorr + Galudda)
9: LAPD (Gecho + G$)
13: Dark Africa (Mampam + GMM)
13: Chubby Chasers (Raddix + Retro)
13: Polmex+Monk (Polmex + Monk)
13: Sugar Free
17: Shrug
17: God and an angel (Ryo + cuban)
17: Wrath n Psyco
17: Please dont gimp (Rust + mank)
17: CRSensei
17: Team Rocket
17: Illegal DK Remix (Heavyhands + Chase)

Brawl Singles-
1.Seibrik(Metaknight) - Lost to noone
2. Nickriddle(ZSS) - Lost to seibrik
3: CO18 (Dedede/Lucario) -Lost to seibrik +nick
4: chaz (Metaknight/Marth) - Lost to Seibrik+Co18
5: HRnut (Snake/Mk/Falco) - Lost to Nickriddle+chaz
5: Mero(Mk) - Lost to Nickriddle+co18
7: GDX(Diddy/GaW) - Lost to Afro+Chaz
7: Afro(Snake/Wario) - Lost to Hrnut + Mero
9: hbox(Dedede)- Lost to Mero+Chaz
9: Mampam(Snake)
9: TommyG(Falco)
9: Ryo(Ike)
13: Gallax(Snake/pikachu)
13: bonesaw(Metaknight)
13: Swiss(Snake)
13: Raddix(Snake)
17: Wonderbread(Mk)
17: Munk(Dedede)
17: dare
17: MK18(Wario)
17: Masky(Wario)
17: Rust(Olimar)
17: Fearless(Olimar)
17: QT Jezebel
25: Galudda(IC's)
25: Deadweight(ROB)
25: LC
25: Mank
25: Ace76
25: Edg
25: Lio(Toon link)
25: Gecho(Gaw)
33: Crazy Cuban(pit)
33: wbread
33: Xdeath
33: Vegetables
33: Artic
33: Fuzz
33: monk(Mario)
33: Sensei(Mario)
33: Godmeowmix(Toon Link)
33: CRSN(Zelda)
33: Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
33: 8Bit
33: Chase Lueviere
33: Pie

Melee Dubs

1: Let the hungry one in (Qdvs + Hbox)
2: I dont like the tone of your skin BOi (col + chopz)
3: Murderous on porpoise (Exarch + Harriet)
4: truest couple (uuaa + legion)
5: Birthday sex (DJ + GreenMario)
5: peanut butter and cornbread (pb&j + cornel)
7: armada and m2k (apollo + dark sonic)
7: metalphobia (marin + zoro)
9: CFalcon Goes for a checkup (AL + Fzero)
9: Hboxs mom is hot (Vijin + Bobhazard)
9: Black Ninja (Kyon + Hiro)
13: pritch+sighrax ARE NASTEE (pritch + sighrax)

Melee Singles-
1: hbox (Puff)
2: colbol (Fox)
3: chopz (Falco)
4: dark sonic(Marth)
5: Sheermadness
5: green mario
7: plup
7: cornel
9: DjNintendo(Bowser)
9: Qdvs(Marth)
9: uuaa
9: Angry Lobster(Doctor Mario)
13: zoro
13: Sighrax
13: Hariett(Fox)
13: Johnathan
17: synikal
17: F-zero(Falcon)
17: Exarch(Peach)
17: polmex
17: Reno
17: Hiroshi
17: Legion
17: Vijin
25: Pritch
25: Sub Scorpion
25: Kuya
25: pb&j
25: dk
25: pengie
25: action*******
25: eikelmann
33: vericz
33: TANK
33: scidadle
33: Monk
33: apollo
33: Halo5God
33: Laijin
33: Zone
33: Crom
33: Capncrunch
33: acedudeyea
33: Voltorb

Help out with the chars if you remember.

Fun tournament.

OverLade

Smash Hero
5: Mero(Mk) Good **** bro. Steppin it up. :)

9: Mampam(Snake) You should've beaten GDX but I still love you anyway. :p

9: Ryo(Ike) IKE IS GOD. The Big Dyk Strokes Back.

shame there was no live feed, I would've liked to see this stuff.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I think green mario uses pink luigi :p!

Woah results! AngryLobster plays doc mario, harriet plays fox, fzero plays falcon, exarch uses peach, dark sonic and qdvs play marthcapncrunch plays falcon, and thats all i know from the top of my head.

When are vids gonna be put up, and by whom?

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
omg i am so proud of myself rofl.

shoutouts....

13: Dark Africa (Mampam + GMM)-OMG i was extremly nervous when me and mero had to face you guys....i was like "wtf" when he took both yall down at the same time (i hope i didnt rub it in...really i didnt) man i got screwed on that first match but lylat i think u wouldve gotten it if mampam didnt go snake cuz his MK was **** on me.

17: God and an angel (Ryo + cuban)- you guys are too good....kept trying to set me up for the spike and when it worked i was in awe rofl......cuban ur still the best pit ive faced and u did good in doubles love the teamwork from u guys.

2. Nickriddle(ZSS)-god your ZSS is so **** i wish you could train me rofl but what are the odds of that happening?

5: HRnut (Snake/Mk/Falco)-love your snake its too **** sexy keep it comin i want to see u win a tourny.

5: Mero(Mk)-good job takin out afro (no offense afro) and thanx for letting me team up with you.

CO18

Smash Hero
Ummm...I might be missing something because I'm new to tourneys, but I (vegetables) beat one person. Wouldn't that mean that I wouldn't get last?
Yeah if you won you didn't get last. Pretty sure theres a row of results missing because Monk also won a round I know. Think he just posted it up to the 33rds.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
1: hbox (Puff)
2: colbol (Fox)
3: chopz (Falco)
4: dark sonic(Marth)
5: Sheermadness (Falco)
5: green mario (Mario)
7: plup (Samus)
7: cornel (Fox/CF)
9: DjNintendo (Bowser) Also used Doc and Fox at least
9: Qdvs (Marth)
9: uuaa (Fox)
9: Angry Lobster (Doctor Mario)
13: zoro (Link)
13: Sighrax (CF)
13: Hariett(Fox)
13: Johnathan (Marth)
17: synikal (CF/whoever he feels like)
17: F-zero(Falcon)
17: Exarch(Peach)
17: polmex (CF)
17: Reno (Samus)
17: Hiroshi (Falco/Sheik)
17: Legion (Peach)
17: Vijin (Fox/Jiggs)
25: Pritch (Peach)
25: Sub Scorpion (CF)
25: Kuya
25: pb&j (Fox/Icys)
25: dk
25: pengie
25: action******* (CF)
25: eikelmann (Marth)
33: vericz (Falco)
33: TANK
33: scidadle
33: Monk (Mario?)
33: apollo (Peach)
33: Halo5God (FFers)
33: Laijin (Sheik)
33: Zone (Zelda)
33: Crom (Ganon)
33: Capncrunch (Marth)
33: acedudeyea (Marth?)
33: Voltorb

PS played-like-crap-in-singles johns. Sighrax knows what I'm talking about. SFL owns me.

Fun tourney though. Falcon teams on YS were awesome at the end.

Looking forward to the doubles matches recorded going up.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
So I'm going to start listing off my shout outs.

Vericz, and the rest of the FG crew: You guys are really amazing at this. I hope in the coming days you'll branch outside of Florida even, and get what you want as far as holding tournies go. I'm pretty sure you can do it ;)

And wtf, you went to nationals in Philly? I'm really surprised we didn't see each other at all/play. Then again, 1200+ people in one area might make that hard LOL

Rust: Thanks again for taking me to a tourney. Its a godsend that theres a smasher, even a brawler, in my county. Good stuff.

Gary/Kyon: Thanks so much for housing us, I really apreciated it. I'm sorry about your mp3 player, and I'll have it sent back to Juans place asap.

Hbox: I remember when we used to play in tourney, and I actually took games off of you. Now you're getting 3rd at Genesis and getting first at just about every tournament. You're amazing, kid.
And I'm pretty much going to gloat about that 0-death I got on you forever now. Just saying LOL.
See you at pound 4 man.

DJ Nintendo: It was awesome seeing you again man. I had no idea wtf was going on when you just randomly apeared behind me lmao. It sucks what happened this tourney. Your controller was being really gay, and you made some bad choices. But don't worry, you're still an amazing player. I really hope I'll see you at my tourney, maybe we can finally fvcking play MK64 some, you dig!? =D

PB&J: It was nice seeing you here man. I'm really impressed with how well you did at HERB2, good stuff. And thanks a bunch for offering about TO5. I'll give you a call when I know whats up, sound good?

Exarch: Ah, it's always nice to see you at tournaments, even though we didn't talk much at this. Hopefully I can get the venue fee lowered and you'll come to my tourney. :) Good games btw, I don't think I've ever played as well as I did vs you in friendlies yesterday hahahaha

Vijin: Good games in tourney, dude. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a good game 3, I was so fvcking exhausted, and I just kinda let everything go south after how badly I messed up game 2. We'll have to play again sometime :)

One guy who I played ygo with and talked to for awhile: I don't remember your full name, but I know I've seen you at a regional/jump or something. Maybe we'll see each other at the pre release if I get to go.

Action *******: You just so happen to be the only person to ever Falcon Punch me more than once in a day. Congrats on that, again. Don't over b so much, and stop being such a robot :psycho:

Christine: Hey, I know you took at least two pictures of me. Any chance you'll be uploading them on Facebook? I could use a new default after a year or so xD

Sheer: Thanks for the z canceling advice. Hopefully that'll help next time I play. See you online sometime? =)

Green Mario: UGH, we didn't get to play even a full two stocks at this! Go to TO5 so I can play your mario there x_x

And last but not least

Captain Crunch: Juan sagt, sie konnen sprechen Deutsch. ist das wahr? Erinnern sie mich zu sprechen, um sie bei der nachsten turnier sind wir sowohl :D

I hope some of my matches got recorded at this. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Also, wtf @ the results list. I beat two people, and lost to two people. How am I in 25th?

Oh well.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
As long as DK is Desert King, then he played Luigi. And I'm pretty sure Pengie plays Falco.

Good games to the people I played, though I was disappointed in my singles performance today. Awesome set w/ Exarch and Harriet tho <3

Deadweight

Smash Ace
1.Seibrik(Metaknight) - Great friendlies man, any time i get to sit down and play with the best MK in the state is full of awesome and win.
2. Nickriddle(ZSS) - Idk what I would do if i played against you in tourney... RoB ZSS matchup is dumb =/
3: CO18 (Dedede/Lucario) -Your the only person I didnt get friendlies against out of the PRs...I need the DDD practice =/
4: chaz (Metaknight/Marth) - Great friendlies man sick marth.
5: HRnut (MK/b]) - MAIN MK ITS THE ONLY WAY. (good friendlies)
7: GDX(Diddy/GaW) - Thanks for the friendlies, i think i got the diddy mu down pact.
9: Mampam(Snake) MAN!PAM! Good **** beating Mk18 XD
9: Ryo(Ike) I hurd this guys dyck is big
13: Gallax(Snake/pikachu) dayum you did well... good job reppin the rodent.
17: Wonderbread(Mk) XD great matches... Your mk is good...you need to learn the rob matchup...
17: Munk(Dedede) Great matches...I need to learn to cp better stages vs DDD
17: Masky(Wario) AIR CAMPING *****....oh and good matches :D
17: QT Jezebel- Ill add you on facebook....like right now
25: Galudda(IC's)- GAYLUDDDA!!! Why wont you go ICs vs my rob =/ Lain thinks its in your favor :D
25: Deadweight(ROB) I hurd this guy was best rob in florida ;d
25: LC Good friendly... I dont really know the olimar matchup that well ...I kept running into U-smashs
33: wbread O_O why is there Two of you!!!
33: Sensei(Mario) SENSEI!!!! WHY YOU SCRUBBIN OUT.
33: Godmeowmix(Toon Link) Good friendlies...projectile combos are hillarious
33: Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy) ^^ Your yoshi is sick :D

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
this was an all around ok tourny for me. i had a great time in dubz and friendlies. but singles blew. i paid for my entry and was never put in the bracket. so the only way i could get in they said is by taking 2 spots in losers bracket. which is not the same cuz i beat a couple ppl then would lose and then had to start all the way back at the bottem. but besides that bull**** i had a great time

shout outs

cicis crew - (polmex, gdx, scadadle, monk, hrnut, and charles) i had a blast there, that was some funny ****.

gmoney - ur wario is still nasty kid. we gotta team sometime bro. u cant lose when u team with a kid with guns on his shirt.

xyz - playing vs u were some of the best friendlies i had there, rly helped out my fox. also y is ur falco so sexy? when u play him it looks raw. no homo.

deadwight - nasty rob, i do need help with that matchup, lol u played great vs me. above this says y i placed 2 times.

mampam - ur the ****in man, nuff said. ur bro needs to get out here

redhalbird - WHERE ARE U AT!!!!

polmex - thanks for the ride broski, nice nap kid. u slept like an angel mid tourny

ryo - disapointed that we couldnt finish out match, ur ike is to good, should be banned.

galuuda - we had nasty matched, ur ic are 2 good.

gallex - nice snake, thanks for the help

seibrik - that was a great mm. idk i u were sand baggin or not but they were down to the wire, lol. always fun to play u.

ghaud - i had a great time teamin with u, it will happen again. nice fox vs rob matches, thanks for the soda, lol

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
best tournament ive ever been to no joke i think this was top 10 most fun weekends ive ever had well anyways time for shoutouts

4: chaz (Metaknight/Marth) yo man im happy i finally got the 2 dollars to you good **** in the tourney btw
9: Mampam(Snake) reppin tampa yeayuz good stuff in tourney
red halberd: wish you were here :(
17: Wonderbread(Mk) thanks for coming your amazing
17: Fearless(Olimar) thank you for just being fearless your awesome
33: Crazy Cuban(pit) thanks for the meta advice man
33: Vegetables good seeing you again keep owning it up
33: monk(Mario)
33: Dtorr(Yoshi/Diddy)
DC: good matches im happy i could see how my wolf is against you
R@vyn: good to catch up man it was nice talking to you

5: Birthday sex (DJ + GreenMario) love this teamname
9: Hboxs mom is hot (Vijin + Bobhazard)but this is the most hilarious team name ever

2: colbol (Fox) your so nasteeeeeeeeee
3: chopz (Falco) so glad you came from georgia to this
9: DjNintendo(Bowser) only man i know that can own it up with boozer in melee (gimpy doesnt count)
9: uuaa nice talking to you wish we played more matches the night before
13: zoro so glad you came your too good
17: polmex you actually made it to this :D
17: Hiroshi YOUR NASTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
17: Legion your so amazingly cool its always good to see you at tournies
25: pb&j just like chops im so freakin happy you came down from georgia to come here
25: pengie you seem like a relaly good guy but i feel bad that i barely hung out with you next time alright
33: vericz phenominal job on running the tourney
33: TANK it was fun hanging out and talkin to you id love to see you around some other time
33: scidadle and monk: man you guys are so much fun to play and scid i told you my mewtwos nasteeeee
33: apollo i still cant believe i beat you with mewtwo lolololol
33: Laijin blackest man alive :)
33: Capncrunch your mad cool hope to see you at other tournies

marin your really cool and i hope once i get a car i will be owning it up :)

charles, noel, and jeremy: even though you guys dont play anymore i want to say thanks a million for showing up talking and hanging out with us your the best

ULTRA SUPER MEGA SHOUTOUTS
my dad: for 2 things
1: not pulling out that fateful night
2: letting me drive
f-zero: thank you so so so so much for helping my falcon i hope to one day be as good as you
exarch: one of the most hilarious ppl ever SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :chuckle:
strawhat/action b: we love you man your also extremely hilarious with total randomness to things that dont make sence it'll be a **** shame the day you quit
and last but definately not least

HBOX: dude i cant thank you enough you let me stay at your house for 2 days straight, you got me dinner, your extremely nice, and on top of that you are amazing at smash. dude if only we had more people like you in the world or at least that lived closer to me

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
There's an h at the end of my name.
I played Marth.
Why was it that I got into Ace mode AFTER I got eliminated??
I call delayed awesumness johns.

Pengie plays Falco.
Kuya plays everything. Although in THIS tourney he played Kirby and sum Jiggs.

Shoutouts, to that one Fox and Fox/Ganon. One of 'em didn't have name, the other I forgot. haha
DarkSonic is awesome for wearing a cape. I can only do some of that cape awesomeness with my dingy unbuttoned shirt.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
shoutouts to galuda, dude i still havent slept ive been so freaked out :p been awake this whole time and the night before the tourney too lol

salviaaaaaa2strong

really i feel like a huge **** tho, im sorry

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Just so everyone knows.

I was the doc there that wasnt very good.

:( I got better tho :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

plup ***** me

Halo5GOD

Smash Cadet
I had a tonnn of fun at the tourney. I took the time to friendly a bit before the tourney and switching my main to Falco, and it made a huge difference from the last few I went to. If anyone is interested in meeting regularly to practice around central FL, I'm confident I would compete again.

It was awesome to meet the FL smashers again as always, and thanks to Synikal for all the friendlies we played.

M@v

Subarashii!
I would of pwnt Florida if I could of made it :p . Don't worry, I'll have another chance to play you guys in the future :).

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts to galuda, dude i still havent slept ive been so freaked out :p been awake this whole time and the night before the tourney too lol

salviaaaaaa2strong

really i feel like a huge **** tho, im sorry

Haha don't, it's different with everyone. It's awl good.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Shoutout stuffs

Menk (AKA Mank): Stop being so **** quiet. You can't let me and Mooney have all the conversation when you giggle like a schoolgirl in the front seat. And get a haircut <3

Mooney: Gunna stop by for Melee sometime within the next two weeks. Yes, I'm going to give it a try, no, don't pester me about it. Also <3

Veggi: Finally get to meet you. Not what I expected, but pleasantly surprised. Was good **** man. Friendlies and doubles are 2gud. We're teaming next tournament we can both go too. Also also <3

Galuuda/Meow: Good to see you there all the way from Ocala/general area of. Glad to see some friendly faces. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A SMASHFEST FOR OCALA KTNXBAI

Guy who yelled at me about playing Olimar in doubles on Rainbow Cruise: That was me, and we won. Huzzah.

CO18: Both of us have gotten better since Arcade back in November, you're just excelling moar. I have to step up my game ;_;

Kyon, Legion and uuaa (I think maybe idk not sure): Thanks to Kyon for the housing and dubz friendlies before and after the tournament (respectively) and thanks to Legion and uuaa for the games while everyone else is away.

Whoever tried to light Kyon's room on fire via air conditioner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCxyYNJUcBo

Everyone else: Tired johns

That is all

Top Bottom