• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dimmy's playground Mississauga results

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Thanks eveyrone for coming out it was a great tourney even with the lack of sauga/hamilton/niagra/montreal/ottawa. Regardless we still made a 22 man tourney meaning the community and brawl isn't dead. If this wasn't on such notice we could have had 50 people easily. I had a lot of new members in the community show up to this tournament and the venue was great. For the next tourney wiis and brawl will be available, it will be bring your own controller and 5 dollar venue fee. The venue also will provide food but next time it will not be nearly as expensive. The only reason they marked up a lot was because there was no venue fee so we had to support them somehow. Thanks a lot for your support guys, i will be hosting another tourney at the end of september, i hope everyone can make it out.

Doubles Results

1: Unholy Plank, Untouchables (split) ($25 each) (dbl mk is for ***s)
3: Doc + Mediocre Hype Replacement (Doc and Anth0ny)
4: Gay Dominatrix (Dimmyand RyanFW)
5: Puzzles (Tgas and Mike)

Singles Results

1: Ace(mk) and Holy Split (rob) (100 each)
3: Cruxis ($17.00) (snake)
4: Silver-doc (diddy/ics/mk)
5: Ambrose(ics/mk)
5: TOJoe (mk)
7: Leafybug (snake/marth)
7: Tgas (falco)
9: Shin (peach)
9: Dimmy (mk)
9: Dayzin (zelda)
9: RyanFw (zss)
13: chris (g&w)
13: Krl (falco)
13: Shane (snake)
13: Phil (?)
17: SGSP (?)
17: Brent (?)
17: Mike (?)
17: Moki (Diddy)
17: Zed-F (Ganon)
17: Brandon (?)

Gichan

Smash Champion
yyeeaaaa Cruxis!!! Good ****! Bout time this guy is going to get recognition.

Leafybug: you see mother****er what you can do IF you show up? lolol, keep that **** going homie.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
TO Joe had the potential to get top 3 at this, but ace made a comeback after losing game 1 then he had me RIGHT after.

**** status.

:diddy:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I suck at the MK Ditto. Ambrose 3-Stocked me in game 2, game 1 was last stock 100%ish. I hate Delfino, I have no idea why I CP'd it.

And Dimmy, thanks for the ride there. Congrats to all those that placed higher than I did.

And there was only one or two matches that I went full MK on. Most of my matches I used Snake/Marth.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I guess FatalX isn't all talk after all... huh, lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Hes not, hes really good, he has a habit of air dodging though, thats the cause' of him getting ***** most of the time.

Good **** cruxis!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Dimmy, were the Fan Expo passes given out for the entire weekend or were they just day passes?

GGs everyone. Too bad I had to leave early. Doubles was fun, my patented 2v1 comeback was in full effect. I honestly don't know how I did it that game lol

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Considering the smash tourney will be for 3 days, which is what they said i am assuming they are weekend passes. You might want to pick up your pass from Cruxis, Holy was having second thoughts about going.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Considering the smash tourney will be for 3 days, which is what they said i am assuming they are weekend passes. You might want to pick up your pass from Cruxis, Holy was having second thoughts about going.
That's cool. I heard Holy was having second thoughts, I guess I'll see him there :)

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
O god finally I placed well.
Ugh why did i have to face ambrose in the first round.

KingAce

Smash Ace
I beat him in Winners finals but then he came back and basically holy wanted to play it out for 1st and 2nd but then do a 50%/40% split instead of 60/30. I told him that we either split 50/50 and not play at all or we can play for 60/30 lol. I had to go out anyways and Holy needed his money back to make his trip worthwhile.

Havoc though.... =)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
* pick up your pass from cruxis *

I thought I was getting that pass, doesn't it go to 4th place if 2nd or 3rd don't want to go?

Don't tell me I'm being *****ed on... That wouldn't be swell, Alex said he'd give me his pass wth is this?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
yes doc it will go to you if thats what alex chooses to do. Get him to msg me on msn and i'll confirm it. Then i'll grab ur address and info and have the pass mailed to you. Thanks a lot.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Dimmy, were the Fan Expo passes given out for the entire weekend or were they just day passes?

GGs everyone. Too bad I had to leave early. Doubles was fun, my patented 2v1 comeback was in full effect. I honestly don't know how I did it that game lol
my controllers cstick was broken lol

GGs everyone i played, Dayzin got a sick zelda,Ambrose close set finally i can beat ics,Phil fun set,Doc yer done at havac

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LOL.

I wish I was there.
ok yo no johns seriously we rang your doorbell like 4 times and called you like 7 times lol howd u sleep through that ****

and about my fan expo pass, NOTHING has been confirmed about who im giving it to.

I originally said that I would give it to Doc, and then Anthony said he would offer me $20 for it, so i said we will all try to work something out at havoc.

thats it

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I think im gonna keep my fan expo to be honest, I only heard more about it when Dimmy was driving. Its still 1000$ in credits which I can also use in Montreal at any Zellers store if I win.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
my [...]

GGs everyone i played, Dayzin [...] Ambrose [...] Phil [...] Doc [...] havac
;_;

... I was delayed getting here so I'll give you a hint:

Ganon's Up-Special.

;_____;

*~*~*~
GGs Dayzin, Holy, Leafy (esp. Leafy, we ought to play so you can overcome your... "weakness" ;) ), & Guy Who Reamed Me With Puff in Winners. Gotta get my Game & Watch cleaned up; I CPd back to Marth from lack of confidence, but that was def. a mistake. Your Jedi mind tricks are clearly too powerful for me. :psycho:

*sigh* Dayzin, why couldn't you wait? Why couldn't you waaaiiiit? :cry:

Last: Thank you very much, Dimmy.

Top Bottom