• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southeast French Melee Players (or any melee players for that matter)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
My name is Wesley and I am a long time melee player from Atlanta Ga, USA. I lived in England and played with a lot of the English smashers before i took a break from melee for a while. This Autumn (2009) I will be living in Aix en Provence with my girlfriend for about 2 months. I will mostly be doing schoolwork for my school here in America and hanging out with her. Would anyone in the area be interested in Smashing a few times while I'm around (are there any good players in the southeast i should know about?) My videos on youtube are under the name GAwes and I almost always play captain falcon.

This is pretty **** old now ( i made it in the winter of 2007, so i guess its two and a half years old now) but its the latest combo vid i've got. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shuTV6B9MCA

Atlanta Falcon ^^

If there is already a french discussion thread, please just link me to it and i will redirect my postings. Thank you very much and if you would like to contact me outside of smashboards just add me on facebook (Wesley Woodall from the Georgia State Network)

Vous pouvez poster ici et me contacter via facebook meme si vous ne parlez pas anglais, ce n'est pas un probleme.

-GAwes

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
My name is Wesley and I am a long time melee player from Atlanta Ga, USA. I lived in England and played with a lot of the English smashers before i took a break from melee for a while. This Autumn (2009) I will be living in Aix en Provence with my girlfriend for about 2 months. I will mostly be doing schoolwork for my school here in America and hanging out with her. Would anyone in the area be interested in Smashing a few times while I'm around (are there any good players in the southeast i should know about?) My videos on youtube are under the name GAwes and I almost always play captain falcon.

This is pretty **** old now ( i made it in the winter of 2007, so i guess its two and a half years old now) but its the latest combo vid i've got. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shuTV6B9MCA

Atlanta Falcon ^^

If there is already a french discussion thread, please just link me to it and i will redirect my postings. Thank you very much and if you would like to contact me outside of smashboards just add me on facebook (Wesley Woodall from the Georgia State Network)

Vous pouvez poster ici et me contacter via facebook meme si vous ne parlez pas anglais, ce n'est pas un probleme.

-GAwes
Heyyy Wes. Hows life going for ya?

Kone

Smash Master
wes - whats the largest city your going to be near? thatll make me work out who is near you and can direct players your way or vice versa. Also, you may want to post this on the french smash forums, they dont use smashboards to often!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
wes - whats the largest city your going to be near? thatll make me work out who is near you and can direct players your way or vice versa. Also, you may want to post this on the french smash forums, they dont use smashboards to often!
@ Charles and Ben - things are goin pretty good, and yeah i just saw that tourney in Lyon, oh well, def. couldnt have gone over that early, are there melee players in Lyon then?

@ ed - yo man, i figured there were some french smash forums somewhere as they never have posts on here, could you link me to that and i'll copy paste the thread over there, oh, and the biggest cities close to me are marseille, montpellier, and nice. Anybody know if any really good smashers live in the area?

Kone

Smash Master
Pretty sure JD lives in montpellier and he will be able to sort out who is good in the area (think JD got 17th at lyon tourney). http://www.cubeforum.fr/ Also i quickly read your facebook msg the other day dude and jessis place but kate said i was being rude by being on her cpu so had tog et of before i got a chance to reply. I dont get the net till end of aug but when i do ill write out a proper beefy reply and start sorting out seeing you in the autumn :)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
i tried signing up for that forum, but then when i got to the end and they were supposed to send me an email so that i could activate my account, nothing happened, and now i cant re-sign up because it says my email has already been used . . . neat.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Uh oh... how come I didn't see that thread before ? :confused:

Anyway, there are two players in Aix en Provence, but they aren't that good. However, there are some players who won't live that far (like 100km), and especially Infernum, who's top 3 in France.
I'll tell him to contact you, as well as some other guys.

Also, I checked the administration panel of the french boards, and it seems that for some reason, your account wasn't activated. I fixed that, so you can try to post there too.

Feel free to ask if you need help or anything.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Uh oh... how come I didn't see that thread before ? :confused:

Anyway, there are two players in Aix en Provence, but they aren't that good. However, there are some players who won't live that far (like 100km), and especially Infernum, who's top 3 in France.
I'll tell him to contact you, as well as some other guys.

Also, I checked the administration panel of the french boards, and it seems that for some reason, your account wasn't activated. I fixed that, so you can try to post there too.

Feel free to ask if you need help or anything.
Hey man, nice to meet you, thanks for all the help. I'll try posting on the french forum later on this evening. I really want to get back into smash a lot, especially since i have this semester off from school and i should have at least 3 hours a day with nothing to do while im in France. Is infernum his swf name as well? Anyway, like i said i'll check the other boards out later, you've been a lot of help, add me on facebook if you've got it :)

-wes

Top Bottom