• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Anger - 8/15/09 feat. Forward, Wobbles, AXE

strawhats

Smash Master
Yay Fly... but seriously, im glad to see wobbles. I thought he said he was finished w/. smash.

strawhats

Smash Master
yes... Im happy for wobbles. I think Genesis, really lit a fire under all of the U.S. Where you at Ken?

keeper

Smash Champion
Watching Wobbles is either really entertaining or really boring and gay.

When he wobbles almost every match, it's really gay. =\

TheLake

Smash Master
Haha I would almost agree if it werent for the fact that he invented the technique.

Wobbles is the freakin man. If the tactic was as broken as people claim it is IC's would be toping every major tourney.

Keep on wobblin ma man

keeper

Smash Champion
Haha I would almost agree if it werent for the fact that he invented the technique.

Wobbles is the freakin man. If the tactic was as broken as people claim it is IC's would be toping every major tourney.

Keep on wobblin ma man
Yeah, the only thing that makes it valid is that you can say "Look at Wobbles Wobbling that dude."

Top Bottom