• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One - The Biggest Brazilian Tourney

Padô

Smash Lord
Hey guys,
We are having here in Brazil, the BIGGEST tournament we ever had.
The pot is really great, no entry fee.
Below the information you need:

SPONSORED BY: SAGA and PowerShield Smash

November 22th of 2009
Rua George Smith, 320/322 - Lapa - São Paulo - SP - Brazil
www.saga.art.br
BRAWL SINGLES ONLY.

Starting Time:
09:00 AM

Further information:
www.saga.art.br
www.1upsmash.zip.net (Brazilian Community)

The prizes:

1st - LCD TV 42''
2nd - Nintendo Wii
3rd - Nintendo DS Lite

Remembering: NO ENTRY FEE!

Original SWF RuleSet 4.0

200+ Players from all around Brazil and maybe everywhere?

Expecting you all people.
PM me If you wanna ask me something.

TheMike

Smash Lord
What... what?!?!!?

Come to Brazil Jason!!!!!!!
Not for that tournament, obviously. It didn't happen and has no date confirmed. The Power Shield Smash League had some problemas. But hey, come to Evo South America! In July, 7 days of Brawl.

=]

TheMike

Smash Lord
This tournament isn't confirmed, but Evo South America will be big according to Brazil's scene. Take a look at the 09 edition. The pot will probably be a Nintendo Wii. And I'm not sure about the Crew Battle tournament, but it can be either it, or Doubles, or nothing lol

If you really come, people will probably host other tournaments, where the pot will be given in money. Btw, I think it will be difficult for somebody the flight for you, but I'm almost sure that people will help during your stay. Man, you won so much money, use some. XD

Top Bottom