• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Essex Community College bi-weekly, on a wednesday results

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
1: ChuDat ($96.00) (Kirby)
2: HAT ($48.00) (Kirby/DK/Snake)
3: Coney ($16.00) (Dedede/Peach)
4: Rise (Metaknight/Marth)
5: Tantalus (Metaknight/R.O.B./Lucario)
5: Radori (Toon Link/Diddy)
7: EEvisu (Dedede/Marth)
7: Asaph (Wolf)
9: Carnivoor (Dedede)
9: 23% (Ganondorf)
9: Yips (Olimar)
9: Waffle (Lucario/ZSS)
13: Erk (G&W)
13: Fatal (Snake)
13: Rewind (Olimar)
13: Powdered Toast (Wario)

Teams:

1: Chu + Hat (Double Kirby is broken) ($72.00)
2: Asaph + Devonte (We Randomly beat everyone except pros) ($36.00)
3: EE + Waffle (This team really shouldn't work) ($12.00)
4: Coney + 23% (Best GANON EVAR)
5: Zips + Tantalus (Please don't switch to Ness)
5: Bikes + Bacon (Our teamwork was subpar)

LOL at a random biweekly thing in the middle of the week, I was lucky to attend. And random chudat appearance XD w/ hat

This was a cool tourney to chill with people.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Lol i got second in doubles WTF?
I knew I should have went on the list as Combo_knight.

lol my name is spelled wrong too XD

"Davonte : D" ( dun worry it's k)

THat was a fun event I gotta attend more though and get better.

I think that olimar was YipZ

And Tant how you picked up your doubles partner was hilarious

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Well, shoutouts.

Radori, nice ****ing TL. That match was close to mine, so I need a rematch soon.

Chudat, if you ever want to ****... yeah, just shout for me.

HAT, I want a singles with you. ASAP. lol Nice doubles.

Coney, you're hilarious. Must play you.

Yips, next time, I'm just gonna spam. No use getting in close. lol In fact, I don't want to play your Olimar.

On a last note, we got second because we are uber and were clearly skilled. /lol

I'll be attending these biweeklies and friendlies all the time, so come back if you can.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Good stuff to everyone I played and thanks for having this tournament. Lots of fun.

Hellz yeah Inui. Our team name should be along the lines of "The best team on the East Coast". If you have something cockier that could work, I'm all ears. LOLZ

Coney

Smash Master
fun stuff! wish i could've beaten hat again, but third is satisfying enough @_@

what's funny is, on the car ride to the tournament i was telling chris "you know what character i hate fighting? kirby. i HATE kirby." and i show up to this and who do i lose to? TWO KIRBYS.

i feel like i "get" the matchup now at least, though it was a little too late obviously...i'll get you jerks next time >:O

hat! teach me! upgrade me! make me better!

Rdalebandit

Smash Rookie
How could we have been sub par when you came in the same exact place as we in the doubles?

But other then that everyone else did great hope you guys all show up again

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff to everyone I played and thanks for having this tournament. Lots of fun.

Hellz yeah Inui. Our team name should be along the lines of "The best team on the East Coast". If you have something cockier that could work, I'm all ears. LOLZ
How true it is. We are the best doubles players in this region. :)

What's funny is that we have the most simple styles, too.

I just camp like a gay, and you jew people with stupid crap in the heat of battle when they are paying less attention. :laugh:

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
We're a subpar team? How'd we get that much credit? We are not a team, we are two seperate players playing a singles match against two others and avoiding the other guy :-p

Honestly, the turnout was actually better than I expected for a wednesday thing and with the really short notice. Getting kicked out at the end was pretty funny, barely had enough time for the tourny to finish. I was kinda surprised by how badly I got my *** kicked, I've got a lot more to learn apparently.

I did learn 3 things though:

1) I don't think I'm ever going to play doubles competitively again, the Ganon/Dedede team was **** city.
2) On the subject, when the hell could Ganon be so **** good? He frickin beat Radori a match as his TL.
3) And I'll never answer another instant message from Chu again :-D

One last thing, not that it matters. At the top it says I played G&W. I was the Wario guy. Wah Wah Wah

Bizjark

Smash Rookie
It's cool, just pointing that out.

Oh, and Tantalus, I never really got a chance to thank you for pretty much helping to run the thing. I think it was your laptop that had the brackets on it, and you were always the one calling out who fought who next. Very much appreciated.

Top Bottom