• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TeamNyla Presents: The Sauga Outbreak! - RESULTS!~

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
MELEE SINGLES

1: RayneX - split
2: Pumba (Unknown522) - split
3: KirbyKaze - split
4: 4Serial
5: Sanuzi
5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh)
7: Nightmare
7: Jacky
9: SummonedFist
9: SUP3RCANS1R
9: SD
9: Omni
13: Jamie
13: Timon (Adnan)
13: yELo_
13: NHA7

BRAWL SINGLES

*1: SilverDoc
*1: Toronto Joe
3: Hype
4: Cruxis
5: Fool
5: Jaske
7: Illiad
7: Sauc3
9: MarikYoshi
9: Jamie
9: AvariceX
13: BOB SAGET!
13: Zedf
13: Ricky
13: Mz

* Doc and TOJoe played GF. Doc had reigned ontop of winners bracket, where TOJoe had knocked out Hype for Losers. TOJoe had won the first set to set the tie, but Doc and Joe had decided to split after the set, thus sharing the placing/pot

More shoutouts + bracket to come in the future.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just posting the characters that I know that everybody won with (in games that mattered). If someone could fill in the blanks that would be awesome :)

*1: SilverDoc :diddy: :metaknight:
*1: Toronto Joe :metaknight:
3: Hype :metaknight:
4: Cruxis :snake:
5: Fool :falco: :snake:
5: Jaske :popo:
7: Illiad :marth:
7: Sauc3 :popo:
9: MarikYoshi :yoshi2:
9: SUP3RCANS1R :toonlink:
9: Jamie :popo:
9: AvariceX :ness2:
13: BOB SAGET! :olimar: :wario:
13: Zedf :ganondorf:
13: Ricky :lucas:
13: Mz :toonlink: :dedede:

Shoutouts later.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
Just posting the characters that I know that everybody won with (in games that mattered). If someone could fill in the blanks that would be awesome :).

*1: SilverDoc :diddy: :snake:?
5: Fool :falco:
9: Jamie
13: BOB SAGET!
13: Ricky

Shoutouts later.

i main oli and wario

Cruxis

Smash Lord
*1: SilverDoc :metaknight: :diddy:
9: Jamie dunno
13: BOB SAGET! :wario:

these metaknights are gonna be the end of me
just watch, MK ban tourney first is mine

DarkAura

Smash Lord
that sucks ^

lol i did so bad, i was the the only person who didn't make it outa pools.. controller johns T_T

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i used fox only in pools except vs fool,and used gw/fox once in brackets....but who cares ill take the mk only thing xD

fun tourney,very well ran,shame about turnout but i hope u guys can do more of these to get the scene back up again

unknown522

Some guy
MELEE SINGLES

1: RayneX - split - (Fox)
2: Pumba (Unknown522) - split - (Fox/Doc/YL)
3: KirbyKaze - split - (sheik)
4: 4Serial - link/falcon
5: Sanuzi - peach
5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh) - doc/peach
7: Nightmare - marth/jiggs
7: Jacky - sheik/falco
9: SummonedFist - fox/falco
9: SUP3RCANS1R - marth?
9: SD - marth
9: Omni - samus
13: Jamie - ness
13: Timon (Adnan) - peach
13: yELo_ - marth
13: NHA7 - ?
Bored, so added characters. How come I was out second and david third? We didn't play out LF.

Also, wow, I didn't go falco at all. Next time.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
13: BOB SAGET! :wario: :olimar:

Thats how its supposed to be. And lol, mk got the top 3 spots.

sauc3

Smash Lord
1: RayneX - mad respect to you and your ownage, best in ontario and number one in our hearts, pawnch
2: Pumba (Unknown522) - never got to play you but good catchin up, will definately see you at future tourneys
3: KirbyKaze -
4: 4Serial
5: Sanuzi
5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh)
7: Nightmare
7: Jacky
9: SummonedFist
9: SUP3RCANS1R - too bad teams never happened we woula torn **** up
9: SD
9: Omni
13: Jamie
13: Timon (Adnan)
13: yELo_
13: NHA7
Frog - ill be the tang to your silentspectre, fun *** friendlies
Stos - awesome link, way to tune me in crews, i need to practise that matchup, falcon dittos all dai
BRAWL SINGLES
*1: SilverDoc - keep playin melee man you got potential, l cancelling, wavedashing, and JCGs would be your next step
*1: Toronto Joe - ****in mk lol, no more sds, ima beat you next time, even if i have to go melee jiggs on your ***
3: Hype - out matches did get recorded this time gimme some time to upload tho, good job great mk
4: Cruxis - fun friendlies, kirby > snake? lol, fat chance, good games tho best snake in ontario
5: Fool - gaw does **** squirtle, theres no way around it, had fun playin friendlies, i want to mm your falco
5: Jaske - grr could have gone either way, im happy hamilton made it into top 5, good **** as always, you jut need to practice your acceleration skills and turning before the next tourney
7: Illiad - zomg we like finished the same and like never played, dun worri tho, 7th is k for us, true blood tonight and i cant watch, no vehicles
7: Sauc3 - needs to get betta
9: MarikYoshi - awesome yoshi way to rep low tier, i wasnt sure what matches you wanted me to upload, i have ones of you vs Zedf and then you vs hype, do you want them uploaded?
9: SUP3RCANS1R - nice toony sorry bout the cgs, ics are gay im aware,

FOR EVERYONES VIEWING PLEASURE
WOMBO COMBO CANADA EDITION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rsp5-6lQ0Y

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad's famous shoutouts, lol

*1: SilverDoc - You're a beast. **** your wario. And **** your diddy while I'm at it. Falcon quad-way was tooooooo good.

*1: Toronto Joe - Your chin on my head was so helpful you have no idea. Split less, k?

3: Hype - You biiitch! 3 stocked my MK and nearly lost to my Marth on rainbow?! WTF I'm never going anything but marth on you again.

4: Cruxis - Our friendlies were too jokes. Falcon double knee ftw. That windmill ****ed your **** up. And btw, don't **** with my Link son. Best link in Canada, hands down.

5: Fool - Why do I always lose to you joe? I'm serious. You'd think I'd eventually learn the matchup and beat you, but never. It's kind of depressing. Your squirtle got ****ed up by ganon and CF.

5: Jaske - Yeeeh Top 5. Hamilton reps the strongest CFs no lies.

7: Illiad - 7th? Not ****ing bad! Oh wait. It was a 16 man bracket. You suck.

7: Sauc3 - lolololololololololololololol how did you lose to that scrub TOJoe?

9: MarikYoshi - I gayed you SO hard on RC. I'm sorry.

9: SUP3RCANS1R - We didn't get to play :'(

9: Jamie - Your ICs were tip magnets man. Gotta work on your spacing a bit. Good games regardless bro. Thanks for joining in on the CF 4way lol. It was too manly.

9: AvariceX - You shoulda went ness in pools. I wanted to play your ness again sooo ****ing bad after all that hype about training with FOW.

13: BOB SAGET! - Marik Yoshi clutched on you ****in hard bro. Best name at this tourney btw.

13: Zedf - Ganon dittos next time sir. I assure you of this. GGs in pools. Ganon is the winner regardless if you lose.

13: Ricky - Didn't play you. Heard you had a beeeeast Lucas

13: Mz - Didn't play you.

Special Pool shoutout:

Dark Aura - You're a beast. Lol. I don't care if you didn't make it out. Slick fox. You just got nervous and SDed. You have potential. Don't bail out.

Special Melee shoutouts:

RaynEX - You ****ed me up while you were giving an autobiography to like 5 different people on how you get into competitive gaming. I half expected you to put down the controller and I'd still be getting shined and grabbed. My link ***** sauc3, you know you loved it.

Stos - You're a champ link. Though I still hold onto the belief if I was back in my melee prime i'd go toe to toe with you :D. Thanks for the advice and the reminders of old tactics. We need to play again next melee event.

DESH - A fellow smoker! ****ING YES! I'm holding you to that promise to train me.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
9: AvariceX - You shoulda went ness in pools. I wanted to play your ness again sooo ****ing bad after all that hype about training with FOW.
What? I've never said anything about FOW. I said I was WiFi training with the Ness boards... FOW doesn't even post on SWF, let alone train with us :p. Also, you and Doc were the only people I didn't go only Ness against, I only went ZSS against Doc because I was fairly certain I wasn't winning and I wanted to test out my ZSS that I've been learning...then I went Ness in game 2 against him. Every other game I played Ness :)

Next time though, I'll play my Ness against you for sure, whether tourney or friendlies. I played so many friendlies with Ness after and had so much fun XD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Thank you Team Nyla for putting this together for the community. It was awesome to see both familiar faces and new ones. Why haven't we been doing these things more often? Shouts soon. GGs everyone!

4Serial

Smash Lord
Thanks Team Nyla!
I didn't really notice that there was low turnout O_o But whatever, it was still awesome
I thought there was a good number of setups! Good **** to everyone who brought them and thanks!
Sucks we couldn't stay for crews :( how were they?

1: RayneX - Good **** as always. I only got to play 2 rounds with you :( Good ****

2: Pumba (Unknown522) - Doc is broken! LOL Had fun playing against you

3: KirbyKaze - Next tournament I'm gonna take the set! Or at least bring it to last game LOL Always awesome to play you :p Thanks for the advice and stuff and cheering on for me in our set hahah

4: 4Serial - stop playing bad characters

5: Sanuzi - Good games! I was so nervous in brackets x_x Counterpicking Corneria with Peach was too good LOL you took it back in the money match thoughh

5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh) - good **** brampton. Proud of your 5th placingness :) Thanks for The Businessaurus nametag LOL It was the reason I started doing better XD

7: Nightmare - Holy **** our set was so close... How the hell did you get that much better? Daammnn.. You ***** me the first match and the 1st stock on the last match was unfortunate :( We need to play more! :) Come to Brampton friendlies and stuff

7: Jacky - Good **** knocking me into loser's bracket first round! x___x

9: SummonedFist - Ooh mann our set was intense! When I heard I had to play against you in brackets I was madd nervous!

9: SUP3RCANS1R - let's play brawl :) LOL take Melee seriously again like 07 PyroLoserKid! We'll team and **** and stuff :D I DON'T WANNA TEAM WITH YOU NOW BECAUSE YOUR ARE SUCK. Come to more GTA smashfests and tournaments with us please. No job johns

9: Omni - I didn't get to play your Samus at all!! :(

13: Jamie - I think I played you in pools? Good games!

13: Timon (Adnan) - Thanks for hosting the tournament! Sucks you had to drop out of brackets.. Good games in pools! I gotta work on my Link dammit!

13: yELo_ - We played in pools right? ****n 3 stock comeback o__o super gimp lol

Stos - Thanks for supporting and everything! Really helped me :D

Imadh - I doubt you're gonna see this, but thanks for coming! I thought you were gonna be my mentor but then you disappeared D: Training plz

Dzenan - I doubt you're gonna see this too lol, teams and Falcon teams were too good.

Trevor - Fun games, Link/Character challenges were awesome hahah I wanna Link ditto you XD

Tameka - Thanks for hosting! Tournament ran well. Any more to come? :D Nyla is adorable :) Food was goood

Sorry to anyone who I forgot, I'll try to remember and edit and stuff
- 4thSerial

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Thanks Team Nyla :D definitely convinced me to go to more tourneys

SilverDoc I thought i had a fair set going for me when i almost beat your snake.. then you pulled out ICs T_T

Toronto Joe you pulled me out to this thing plus let me borrow then buy your controller, Your too good

Hype although we only had 2 matches i learned a bit from them :)

Illiad Thanks for what you said in your shout out :) Your marth is awesome, cyan ftw and thanks for offering help with that TV at the end.

Sauc3 Epic team friendlies at the beginning double falcon is too good, double ICs is just lame.

MarikYoshi you ***** scrubs for a living what else can i say :p

SUP3RCANS1R You played money matches for a refund because you got gayed by ICs... that's too funny

AvariceX we had like 100 friendlies and i finished your combo vid for ya :laugh: By the way i woke up with a head ache from the broken ness mindgames :dizzy:

BOB SAGET! Pfffffffffft spam master

Zedf Dorfed my fox >.< good stuff

there the last place man can still shout out :bee:

Desh

Smash Ace
1: RayneX - split - haaii berniieeee, we gotta play more, i need to figure out how to keep up with your fox when we play, my dsmash can only do so much LOL D: good shiz <3
2: Pumba (Unknown522) - split - YAY DOC DITTOS. Haha those are so fun, ima getchu next time! Main doc again XD
3: KirbyKaze - split - BOB$ COMBO. GET *****. lmao <3 tnx for all the matches , they're always so fun XD even if your playing feiko lololol.
4: 4Serial - gg brampton - stop playing bad characters
5: Sanuzi - i dont think i played a single match with you this time. =[ peach dittos and stuff? fun chillin w/ u =D
5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh) - stop playing peach, she makes you lose you dumb ****head. sauga outbreak
7: Nightmare - gg brampton - lol@yoursandsteves mm
7: Jacky - good stuff in pools lol. that loss threw me off xcore for a while XD youlegitson!
9: SummonedFist - legit falco, but i like your fox more! needa play you more next time.
9: SUP3RCANS1R - dude how wasted are you right now . Washroom MM rematch.
9: SD - uh... D: I dont think i played you, or met you =p next smash thing you come to find the loud guy!
9: Omni - BAAHH YOUR SAMUS IS TOO GOOD XD like wth, your the only good samus i've ever played besides my frand blowtoes, but yer even more wow. Gooood stuff. Mad **** samus. OHH AND THAT COMBO YOU HAD ON BERNIE IN YOUR SET XD ****. No more peach samus for me >.<
13: Jamie - legit ness haha, teams was fun

13: Timon (Adnan)- NYLA IS AWESOME. TOURNY IS AWESOME. YOU SIR DESERVE SO MUCH RESPECT FROM THE COMMUNITY, MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE. Super smooth tourny. Wish you werent so busy that you had to drop out. Next time i'll help run stuff so you have time to be with everyone too!!

13: yELo_ - YAY. Awesome you came to this. Your marth is solid considering its your first tourny. Good shiz
13: NHA7 - Fun matches in brackets, GG

TAMEKA: BROWNIE TIME. MUST HAPPEN. AWESOME STUF WITH ORGANIZING THE TOURNY AND THE FOOD AND THE VENUE, AND LIKE...4 TVS? NYLA IS OSSIM. When im not too lazy to sign off my account im making her one. and getting her a cube for her birthday LOL. :] So fun chillin w/ you ^^

avarice - good ****, your pretty good, i should play some brawl w/ you, you have a good ness right? I dont really play but still! Next time . Good stuff man.

STOS: Bro you should have entered. Thanks so much for support and the matches and chillin. Tourny helpers ftw. We gotta chill more, even if its not smash. Dig?

Charles : TEEAAMMSS. =D SCARBOORROOUUUGGGGHHHH. Why didnt you enter? DX

Illiad! nice chillin with you! I'll def help you w/ melee if you want to play !! Good shi- in brawl ^_^

TO joe - Stephens gonna let me know when you guys are smashing =D im down for pretty much anyday i think. ^_^
good **** on winning and stuff =D

everyone else

gg!

Sauga outbreak

KingAce

Smash Ace
13: BOB SAGET! :wario:

lol stop complaining about mk man everyone that went on the trip to SNES or even watched the livestream matches knows that mk is NOT ban material. Only 1 MK in the top 8 and happened to be M2K btw

and on top of that lol most of the players there knew how to play against mk very well with various characters like zss, lucario, gaw, diddy and even yoshi. carter saw a yoshi **** a bunch of mks at SNES in tourny

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
1: RayneX - thanks for taking our money again

2: Pumba (Unknown522) - ditto

3: KirbyKaze - what a scrub lololol stop losing to ryan and bernie, you're losing self-esteem you stupid freak ^.^

4: 4Serial - lol spacing nullifies sheik? i don't believe it! nice kongo trixies, i was like "lol wut" when i got barrel-hogged and barrel koed. i hope you can take me to game 5 next time too ^.^ gooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh

5: Sanuzi - lol wut tyvm for the ride, was awesome fun playing with you before tournament at my house :D

5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh) - bob$ is crazy good yo. you need to learn to chain grab with more dangerous homosexuality. next time we play we'll do infinite time and i'll do nothing but tilts for like an hour and you can try cc dash forward jc grabbing into cgs on me all dai every dai ^____^ and then i'll start d-smashing, fairing, grabbing, and nairing and we'll see if you can get through any of them ^.^

7: Nightmare - lol brinstar is such a mindgame; will he go SHEIK? or JIGGLYPUFF?! nice friendlies lol, sheik's dash attack is such a good move ^_^

7: Jacky - too fun in pools and friendlies, you kept trying to chain grab me hahahahaha don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about ^.^ too bad you missed all your regrabs hahahaha needs more d-smash ^.^ nice falco too, thanks for not being lame and picking falco the second i wanted to practice fox hahaha

9: SummonedFist - sorry for the gayness, get some sleep O__O your eyes looked so red and angry and sleepy D:

9: SUP3RCANS1R - sucks that brawl got you down man, next time let's play melee friendlies ^.^

9: SD - your name is bad karma X__X nice waveland tippers hahaha

9: Omni - pretty legit, but needs to stop killing himself ^.^ i really should go to your house one day and see how badly bair + needles shuts out samus purely in the interest of science :D

13: Jamie - fox / ness team all dai every dai we're the space invaders :D

13: Timon (Adnan) - nice tourney; most fun i've had at one in a while. i think me doing commentary would have been far more fun than participating in crews was and we might have actually gotten the crews thing done because it would have avoided the hour of complaining about how me and ryan on one crew is sooooooooooooooooooooo broken even though it's not 'cuz i'm bad lolololol i knew i shouldn't have listened to bernard haha oh well i'm dumb

13: yELo_ - nice marth ^.^ we should have played more

13: NHA7 - i don't think i played you D:

avariceX - you got a lot better ;D keep playing, you can do it! :D

zen - nooooooooooooooooooooo D:

stos - i'm sorry i really should have let andy win but i couldn't bring myself to part with my true love ^.^ group picture is pending :D

imadh - scrubbbbbbbbbbbbb that is all <3

Tameka - <3 <3 <3 words can't describe how awesome this tournament was, it was awesome fun and probably the best fun i've had since the last Starfurry. so nice to see everyone again ^.^ so nice to compete and have fun. <3 Nyla, most adorable person there. definite mascot material :D i know this was a lot of work and i thank you a lot for it

dzenan - great seeing you again :D

landy - distinct lack of pretzels will not go unpunished

doc - you're pretty cool irl

marikyoshi - i finally meet you :D you're pretty cool :D

charlie - where was the giant punch noob <3 <3 <3 i think my death combo was cool too ^__^

sauc3 - U-SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

eric - y hello thar

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I used Diddy kong and snake ice climbers and dedede more than I used mk, can you guys shut the PHUCK up about me using mk please, thanks.

edit: you guys are so cool -_-, for real though I'm not for having an mk banned tourney that would be very unfair to Hype, Ace, and Anth0ny.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Shoutouts later. :D

Sauc3, you said I can't pick and choose what matches to have uploaded, so just upload them all. <3

Including the ones of me facing random people, thanks. <3

Flan

Smash Journeyman
5: Sanuzi - Good games! I was so nervous in brackets x_x Counterpicking Corneria with Peach was too good LOL you took it back in the money match thoughh
Dang it Josh, you jerk! Stealing my Peach counterpick! See, I told you that Corneria + Peach played right is the business.

I missed another tournament. Super Fail.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Tameka: THANK YOU FOR HOSTING OMG FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Sorry I couldn't be of much help with the turn out... I tried to set up systems and stuff though D:... on the positive side, NYLA IS TOO GOOD she grabbed my finger :3. TEXT ME SOMETIME LOL *tail waggles* ;P Also, I owe you $10 for the venue fee... AND HUGS TOO

1: RayneX - Fun matches!! Sorry for cheering against you v Omni, he's an up and comer, I gotta support the underdog! TILL NEXT TIME FAILNEX
1: Pumba (Unknown522) - OMG GIANT BLACK DILDOS hai. Chrono trigger johns XDDD dude... I FOUND an awesome wii emulator pack on LL that fits on a 2 gig SD card with like 700+ games. I'll link you.
1: KirbyKaze - Yo, sup you *****!! Definitely fun matches at your place, I find I enjoy the game much more when I don't get so emo while we play. I THINK WE'RE GETTING BETTER AT THIS, e.g. I took losing to Andy really well imo o_o. Also, get ***** by Andy!!
4: 4Serial - **** that ho. Sorry about team friendlies, I need to learn to loosen my ******* a bit LOL. And holy **** were you nervous in brackets, you seemed speechless after you 2-0'd me XD (which was cute/funny). The money match meant **** all, you're still on top... I just had to salvage my pride a bit XD. I'll get you back next time... WITH PEACH SON OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
5: Sanuzi - lol peach? NO MORE SPACIES IN BRACKETS... EVER!! My new goal, UK notwithstanding. Wow I'm going to **** Professor Pro.
5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh) - WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?! Only the word "glasses" come to mind... huh.
7: Nightmare - Didn't get to play too much but haha... yup :p. SAUGA JOHNS LOL come to UW for university and we'll play
7: Jacky - OMG SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIK versus peach is awesome. You're good, play more
9: SummonedFist - Outplaced by lack of sleep XD funny, we need moar friendlies
9: SUP3RCANS1R - Hay you SOLIDIFY yourself and come out more omg.
9: SD - My man!! Nice **** composing yourself in the set against YelO... I won't say you were playing perfectly but you definitely brought it back. STRIVE FOR IMPROVEMENT we'll play it up in Waterloo this term :D... and pick up falcon so I can practice that matchup with peach plz <.< HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER SONNN
9: Omni - Good stuff... but you were so nervous throughout most of brackets. Wipe that sweat off your brow and show them your potential :D. Can't wait to see how much you improve from play at Queens, I'M OFFICIALLY EXCITED FOR YOU OMG PhD!!!.. btw you're probably better than me , you just get so nervous :D
13: Jamie - We should have played more, sorry D:
13: Timon (Adnan) - OMG you don't get a shoutout but you get <3
13: yELo_ - Sorry I cheered against you, I don't even know you too well. Come out more and we'll hit it, you seem like a nice guy.
13: NHA7 - ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????....??????????????????????????????????????????

Imadh: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD matches, fun times. I'll try my best to come out to Sauga more often so we can chill more. SMASH ISN'T REQUIRED
Dzenan: SORRY FOR NOT LETTING YOU PLAY ANGRIES WITH US, I'm going to spam you with text messages now that I have your number. LOOK OUT cuz I miss your skanky *** D:
Matt: SUPER MAN WITH THE SUPER PIPE!! It was really nice seeing you again, fun Brawl matches xfd. You're actually really good, I cried. I WILL SPAM YOU WITH TEXTS... although you never reply o.o
Landy: WTF we didn't say too much to each other.. AWKWARRDDDD I'll challenge you in BlazBlue sometime LOL... haven't said this yet, but sorry about teams in Quebec! I was generally angry that day HAHA
Jules: TOO GOOD LOL get spamming that melee son, I expect to see improvement when we play next. WE LIVE SO CLOSE LETS BE PRACTICE PARTNERS LOOOL shame I'm going to Waterloo in September. Fun times as usual =D good **** in brawl too btw
Alex: Hahahaha we made it JUST in time; pro driving man, get at me! I'd say playMelee moar... but where you live, getting on that **** for practice seems impossible. Nice stuff in Brawl, I'll **** your ganon again next time XFD $5 MM YO ggs
Leek: OMG I miss you so much ;__; we'll meet in Waterloo, shame you couldn't make it
Aleek: OMG I miss you so much ;__; (too) we'll meet again, shame you couldn't make it

Europhoria: As much anomisity there is now, I still missed you. You might hate me, but I still enjoy your company a lot... most of the time. ACCEPT YOUR FAULTS, STRIVE FOR IMPROVEMENT, AND COME OUT LAWL
Flan: I actually didn't go there, I took it back last second xfd... probably would have been a good idea though D: TEACH ME THE FALCON PEACH MATCHUP OH GAWD I'm not used to playing a good Falcon with Peach <-< fail for not coming, not your fault though
Sylaaar/Brian: DUDE sucks you two couldn't make it. Expect a lot of smash once I'm back in Waterloo though, HEROES NIGHTS FTWWWW... good god that show sucks now.
Chris: You are an afro, forserious.
Niko: Super fail... as expected, srsly <-<
Joe: WTF we barely talked ;_; I <3 YOU MAN
Sol: Haha, you get a shoutout and Adnan doesn't. GG in Brawl+!!! I'll try my best to install that stuff for you one day ;D, LOL @ that girl who was talking so much trash while we were playing XD
Worldjem/Marik: AWKWARD LOOKS FTW LOL... why didn't you say anything to me Eric? ;_;

.Marik

is a social misfit
Shoutouts time! :D

1: RayneX: Nice seeing you. Nice Nikes.
2: Pumba (Unknown522): It was mad fun chilling with you. Way to represent. :D
3: KirbyKaze: Did anybody ever tell you that you look like a IRL teddy bear? Yes homo indeed. <3
4: 4Serial: I didn't see you. Oh well.
5: Sanuzi: Wat. How did I miss you? You're a giant. :[
5: Destroyer of Biscuits (Desh): LOL YOSHI DITTOS. You're f*cking hilarious. We need to troll Brawl Boards gogogogogogogo. <3 It was jokes chilling with you. I'll get better at Melee, I promise. :[
Stos: So fly. Nice Melee Link, get ***** haters. :D

1: SilverDoc: Broken mothf*cker. :D
1: Toronto Joe: Way to represent, I never got to play your Fox. :[
3: Hype: F*ck you. :( Those 3-stock matches were honestly f*cking ********. D:
4: Cruxis: Fataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. Nice Snake.
5: Fool: Nice seeing you again.
5: Jaske: Good games, I would've completely ***** your Dedede if you hadn't footstooled my second stock on Delfino. :( That set was really fun though! <3 GG's. You have a beeeast Brawl+ Falcon!
7: Iliad: F*ck you too. :D That match on Rainbow Cruise was brutal. It was fun chilling with you and Desh. <3
7: Sauc3: Nice playing you, Brawl+ is mad fun! Be sure to upload those matches. <3
9: MarikYoshi: You're a scrub, get ***** by Hype and Iliad again. :[
9: SUP3RCANS1R: Nice Toon Link, we should face next Tournament.
9: AvariceX: Lol @ you getting 4-stocked by KirbyKaze. I never got to play your Ness. D:
13: BOB SAGET!: LOL I **** SCRUUUBS. <3 That MetaKnight ditto on Rainbow Cruise absolutely ***** my innocence, even though I won. That was one of the most nerve-racking matches I ever had. SAUC3 NEEDS TO UPLOAD THAT MATCH LOL. Good games and nice meeting you. SOUNDS LIKE CHEWBACCA TAKING A SH*T. :bee:
13: Zedf: I got to play with you again! Yay. :D Awesome friendlies, they were mad fun. Too bad we both had controller johns, lol. :p
13: Ricky: This guy was in a wheelchair, and had a **** Lucas. Keep it up bro, you gave me a run for my money!
13: Mz: Lol, you're **** good for an eleven year old kid. You even know how to DACUS with Snake perfectly! Nice Dedede, just Bair and space better.
Random 3 scrubs: LOL
Random kids playing on banned stages: LOOOOOOOOL 75M.
DarkAura: Nice chilling with you, keep working on that Fox! Don't worry, I choked and drowned in Pools at my first Tournament too. Just keep on practicing, and you'll get better! :D

Tameka and Adnan: AWESOME VENUE, you even provided food for us, at an extremely low price. This is the first Tournament I didn't go hungry at! Thank you for organizing and hosting 'Suaga Outbreak. It was awesome, and the food was <3. SAY HI TO NYLA FOR ME. :D

LOOOL. I actually have a story I would like to share with you all. Okay, it was about 6pm, and most people were finished playing in Tournaments. I was having some friendlies with Mz, and these three complete scrubs walk up to me, sit down, and then pull out three Wiimotes. Yes, Wiimotes. Without f*cking Nuchunks. I was all "..." and then they looked around like they were kings and queens, and I was supposed to kiss their feet or something.

"My brother is sooo good, he'll kill you, I'm not even joking!1!" the oldest sister said to me. This is where it gets funny. The kid was 8, had only a Wiimote, and played IKE LOLOLOLOL.

So I was like "You're not killing me, I'm really good, and that controller you're using sucks, just letting you know lol".

Whatever. Scrubs are scrubs. So we faced, and in the timespan of a 45 seconds, I 4-stocked him on Battlefield with approximately 30% damage on me. LOOOL.

Okay, they had johns. The controller was awful, people didn't have their sensors hooked up, usual stuff.

So now, the 16 year old sister, who plays Kirby, faced me. I will admit, she was a bit more challenging, but a complete spammy n00b at the same time. She UpB'd all the time, which sort of shut down Yoshi's approach options. She also DownB'd all the time, and I simply learned her patterns and when Kirby was vulnerable out of the DownB rock and punished. I UpSmashed, FSmashed, Dair'd, and Pivot Grabbed her damage all the way to 120%. Each time. 3-stocked her.

Then, I got some nametags, and wrote "I **** scrubs for a living LOLOLOLOL" and proceded to troll these scrubs IRL. Not understanding what a scrub was, they started to laugh with me. Lol, I went and showed DarkAura and ZedF along with Bob Saget, and much lulz was ensued. I couldn't stop lol'ing. :laugh:

Sanuzi, I know I have a bad haircut. Shut up. ;_; <3

IN CONCLUSION, MARIKYOSHI HATES METAKNIGHTS. :mad:

Love you all. <3

Sanu

Smash Champion
I don't remember mentioning a bad haircut BUT A-OKAY! :bee:

And yeah, those kids were definite trash talkers haha... but bragging about your victories, isn't that a bit much? They're just kids <-<

.Marik

is a social misfit
I don't remember mentioning a bad haircut BUT A-OKAY! :bee:
Lol, you mentioned: "Eric/Marik: AWKWARD LOOKS FTW LOL... why didn't you say anything to me Eric? ;_; "

Wait a minute. My name isn't Eric dude. :dizzy:

And yeah, those kids were definite trash talkers haha... but bragging about your victories, isn't that a bit much? They're just kids <-<
I think they also sat down at a Melee match going on, and then went back to the Brawl stations.

Naw, I think it's hilarious. :bee:

For clarification, it wasn't the kids who entered the Tournament and were playing on banned stages I'm talking about, these 3 kids came much later and were sisters and a brother.

Sanu

Smash Champion
That was a double shoutout, haha.

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkAura

Smash Lord
haha thanks for the shout out marik :)

i wish i played those scrubs... i woulda gotten some serious laughs

Top Bottom