• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

-!-

Smash Lord
obviously on eddies....

All the files will be up to download for anyone to do w/e they want with them. Wonder who'll be the one to bother uploading them o.O

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
obvious troll is obvious :laugh:

my USB SD card reader doesnt work anymore, so until i get anew one, i cant really put anything on any SD card of any kind, meaning i cant upload the replays that eddie already put on his website days ago but people dont know how to read

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sucks not having a wii, hopefully someone will get them from eddie's site and put them on youtube or something

-!-

Smash Lord
obviously..................

anyways imma see those videos tomorrow, its as if it was youtube.

Thanks eddie! :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Speaking of videos that never came...Kyon do you still have my MM with Seibrik from back in April? :)

nevershootme

Smash Master
web.eng.fiu.edu/~ezeng002

download gigs2.zip and enjoy the rest of the replays. if you gonna upload, credit that **** that it was from my wii...

seems like the rest of grand finals was never saved. don't ****ing ask why, but it's your fault for not being responsible

-!-

Smash Lord
ummm about 3-4 feet. you have been chilling with danny right??? (F-18)

hes a witness actually, since he was the one that broke my W!!... well on one occasion :( that trick has worked for a couple times :) but now eveytime it falls (rare) its still good.

:)

Masky

Smash Master
HRNUT please do not drop your wii, that's gotta be like the worst idea ever

-!-

Smash Lord
lol if you're unsure then dont lol how did ur W!! broke, like did it just randomly happened... or it fell, maybe some water o.O

the W!! withstands a lot of stuff... mine has been droped like 20 times, and water has been spilled on... without the faceplate.

but yea dont do it if your not sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom