• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R3: Revival, Redemption, **** - MELEE + BRAWL - Dec 5-6 - San Francisco

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
R3: Revival, Redemption, **** - MELEE + BRAWL - Dec 5-6 - San Francisco
A regional tournament hosted by Sky`, run by Sky`, Hyuga, et al., at SFSU. Same venue as WCSL from last year!

Please see also the AiB page, register and let us know if you will be attending:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7256

TOURNEY INFO:
--- Mostly copy/pasted from AiB, subject to change, make sure to check AiB for the most recent updates ---

SCHEDULE:
Day 1-December 5 2009 Saturday:

-8AM: Set Up (if you are bringing equipment please try to come before 8:30)
-8:30: Doors Open. Melee Doubles & Brawl Singles Registration begins. If you like you can pay for all your events at this time. there will be multiple sign ups, an hour before each event
-10: Melee Doubles Registration closes // Melee Doubles Tournament begins.
~10:30: Brawl Singles Registration closes & Brawl Singles Pools Begin
-8PM : Doors Close

Day 2-December 6 2009 Sunday:

-8:00AM: Doors Open.Brawl Doubles & Melee Singles Registration Begins.
-10: Registration closes. Brawl Doubles Begins
-10:30: Melee Singles Begins
-8PM R³ concludes. happy holidays

Entry fee / payout:
$5 venue fee (paid once per entrant)
brawl singles - $15 /per person
brawl doubles - $10/ per person
melee singles - $15/per person
melee doubles - $10/ per person

Brawl Singles: $1000 min guaranteed pot!
1st: 600
2nd: 300
3rd: 100
should 100 or more players attend, more may be included in the pot in order to payout to 4th and 5th place

Brawl doubles
60/30/10

Melee: Under Sheridan's Decree
Singles: 50/25/15/5ish, money back for 5th place
Doubles: 50/30/15/5ish

PARKING
- i personally recommend parking in the underground parking lot underneath the Village @ Centennial Square. The address is 750 Font Blvd. San Francisco, CA 94132, its right off the roundabout closest to Lake Merced Blvd. The parking is free on the weekend, and the tournament venue (Seven Hills Conference Center) is a leisurely two minute walk away. so if you are driving, i suggest you mapquest or googlemap directions to 750 Font and head straight there, it'll save everyone a great deal of headaches.
- there is also a huge parking garage directly across the street from the venue, which is located on State Drive. but its 5$ for the whole day.. capitalism.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- if you can hop aboard a Caltrain or Amtrak, then you can reach BART. From BART take a Milbrae or Daly City bound train to the Daly City BART station. Get off, go downstairs, get a courtesy MUNI #28 ticket. Board the #28 MUNI - 19th Ave- (Inbound to Fort Mason) and get off on Holloway (San Francisco State University) you will notice a huge university across the street, walk towards it, all the way across campus towards the on campus housing. The conference center is across from Mary Ward Hall (freshmen housing). Please consult a campus map (provided below) for exact whereabouts.

NOM NOM NOM (FOOD)
- The Subway on campus is open all day ($5 footlong?) and multiple restaurants on campus are open until 4. The Stonestown Mall has a sassy food court and also boasts a Chevy's, Olive Garden and McDonalds which are all walking distance from the event.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
This is the weekend before finals week, Joe =]
This may also hold true for other UC people. Check your schedules betches.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i do wish "****" wasn't in the name

stuff like that makes the event feel so juvenile :(

i assume "sky`" was responsible for it

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
brawl was a ****ty thing to happen to the community

because it used to be, that guy is kind of weird but we both play melee so ill give him the benefit of the doubt

but now its, look at that ****ing brawl noob

Zoap

Smash Master
Or win and pay off your professors.

Remember to take the easy route here folks

HugS™

Smash Lord
A tournament with the word "****" in the title?

I'm there.

LOOL and I know you didn't just say Tyrant is good at melee.
That's pure folly.

Top Bottom