• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X-Twins: Javi & Twin - SmashMex 8 Videos

akd

Smash Rookie
These matches took place during Smash-Mex 8 on July 17-19. There's a thread in the Friendlies section that has more recent videos.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
Edgar is a rare player.. that dude dont edgegrab and he dont use L-cancels and zero wavedash.. and he is top 3 of mexico weird but true.. he is legit... his peach is so ****ing beast/(mindgames).

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
These matches took place during Smash-Mex 8 on July 17-19. There's a thread in the Friendlies section that has more recent videos.
actually not, these matches took place at their own house(the matches of fox vs falco. The ones that WERE from smash mex were those of EX), I went there and record some heh

y alejandroidex, me hubieras dejado hacer este thread, pero weno ;<

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
y alejandroidex, me hubieras dejado hacer este thread, pero weno
lol ese! XD.

yo ni hice el tema.. en el tubo te dije que lento ya lo postie, osea los links de los ultimos que faltaban, aparte el akd nos gano a los dos XD mientras tanto ya no comentemos nada al respecto ya que cualquier cosa la agarran como ofensa hacia ellos ni muchos menos usemos la palabra BEST o GOOD porque luego empiezan con el odio y la tirada de mierda XD.

Yttuty is the guy who upload the matches!

akd

Smash Rookie
actually not, these matches took place at their own house(the matches of fox vs falco. The ones that WERE from smash mex were those of EX), I went there and record some heh

y alejandroidex, me hubieras dejado hacer este thread, pero weno ;<
Are you talking about the videos in the other thread in the Friendlies section?

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
lol ese! XD.

yo ni hice el tema.. en el tubo te dije que lento ya lo postie, osea los links de los ultimos que faltaban, aparte el akd nos gano a los dos XD mientras tanto ya no comentemos nada al respecto ya que cualquier cosa la agarran como ofensa hacia ellos ni muchos menos usemos la palabra BEST o GOOD porque luego empiezan con el odio y la tirada de mierda XD.

Yttuty is the guy who upload the matches!
loco este thread esta demasiado bueno asi XD, cmo estan pana, soy venezolano..

tengo el msn de lugiacorp y de javi creo, hemos hablado bastante sobre jugar una crew de venezuela vs mexico.. pero bueno, se estan haceidno ideas poco a poco a ver como se puede hacer

Adam M!

Smash Lord
well why is it mislabeled then, shouldn't it just be juga or just twin, not both?

juga or twin or w/e his name is amazing though

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
well why is it mislabeled then, shouldn't it just be juga or just twin, not both?

juga or twin or w/e his name is amazing though
Gonna Explain for yA

FALCO PLAYER
Jorge = George - His Real Name.
Tuga = torTUGA = Turtle - is his nickname outside the game.. with his friends.
Twin - is his Game Nickname.
(you could see variations like: X-tuga, X-twin but is the same falco.. the same dude.)

FOX PLAYER
Javier - His Real Name
Javi - his Game Nickname.
also their could be variation like: X-Javi but again is the same dude.. fox player).

hoping that all this explain everything. keep posting your thoughs.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
Are these bros. comparable to our top spacies players here ?
is difficult cuz they only have played with Rob$ thats not saying anything.. but i cant make conclusions in this moments because they haven't play with other USplayers.

so i cant say nothing about how good they gonna be vs a US PRO. the only thing that i would like to see, hoping if there is a chance or the sometime the Twins have the oportunity to play vs USPlayers but by now.. im just gonna keep my opinion.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
SHUT UP RUBYRIS

twins ****
tell them to go to pound 4
They came to AZ and got *****.

Forward **** on them pretty hard. I'm not sure if they went up against Wobbles.

I was able to beat them back when I couldn't even wave shine backward, or consistently jump out of my shine, let alone do much of anything else.

Ballistics

Smash Champion

I was able to beat them back when I couldn't even wave shine backward, or consistently jump out of my shine, let alone do much of anything else.

I think they got better though, I'll fund a money match between your falco and twin's =)

strawhats

Smash Master
ive watched vids from 07/06 - now of the twinns they have gotten a lot better. Therefore I think they can do well against someone like zhu/ col bol.

musashi

Smash Apprentice

^lol
If you're talking about the Mexican twins they have never gone to usa cause they dont even have a visa.

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice

Holy Guacamole!

javi and Jorge in Arizona... WTF?

they cant go to usa cuz they dont have the US VISA.. the only US-Player that play with them was Rob$ (also some guys from Texas friends of Majoras, but i dont remember their names). but that was a year ago in the Smash-Mex 3 Tournament.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Holy Guacamole!

javi and Jorge in Arizona... WTF?

they cant go to usa cuz they dont have the US VISA.. the only US-Player that play with them was Rob$ (also some guys from Texas friends of Majoras, but i dont remember their names). but that was a year ago in the Smash-Mex 3 Tournament.
They came to Mewtwo's revenge, early this year.

I'll look for the results page.

*Edit*

No, I got them mixed up with two other players from Mexico.

Top Bottom