• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial Rave 1.3 Monthly Results/Shoutouts

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
This as a week ago, so I'm a bit late. Apologies, college move-in and BBrawl release johns?

Brawl Singles: (18 entrants, $5 entry)
1. Metal (Falco/DDD/MK) {$50}
2. ASC (Olimar) {$25}
3. Thinkaman (Jigglypuff) {$10}
4. Nicole (Peach)
5. Future (ICs)
5. CheesyMike (Ness)
7. Muba (Snake)
7. CLove (Samus)
9. Dom (???)
9. -CPU (???)
9. Y2J (MK/Samus)
9. Snow (Mario/ToonLink)
13. Dave (???)
13. Milk! (Wario?)
13. Pymey (Pokemon Trainer)
13. Alt-F4 (ROB)
17. Pogo (???)
17. JGALT (DQ--had to leave)

Thanks to all who showed up, even if it was a small event and the great LEGAN did not grace us with his glorious existence.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I only have one shoutout, and that's to Snow: Come play with us more often, whenever you can. You are really impressive and everyone wants to play you more. With regular practice against good players, it's not unlikely for you to become the best of us.

Okay, I lied. I'm also going to give the exact same shoutout to CheesyMike, or whatever you tag is now.

And finally, Alt-F4 for almost beating ASC out of nowhere, and Future for getting a JV 4-stock in a Brawl tourney match. Wasn't even against a noob, ladies and gentlemen.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Hooray! Fixes: I won $60 not $50, and can you put me as MetalMusicMan? <3 I'll leave you alone after that. Also I think Milk was Wario / Kirby.

I'm glad these are finally posted but hopefully it's not so late that no one that attended posts, :p ...and poop on Legan for not showing up :(

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol I have the replay but I broke it when I put in music hacks. I could switch them off but I play ICs so its not like its anything special, just a bunch a chain grabs, and I think one uptilt and an upair lol

I prob could have done better but I didn't feel like having 10 minute long matches with nicole after thinkaman gimped me at 16%(Peach is getting REALLY good, not taking anything away from you) **** nana, Im never trying to save her *** again =(

Ill get you next time kyle.

I think I have a mental block against people who used to be a lot better than me. Those three stocks you handed my ROB like a year ago at Will's apartment still haunt me lol

And olimar...Even though I didn't have to face one this time

nicole for best girl smasher?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
fino is the best girl smasher

cos he's a PUZZY

<3

i can't wait until he name searches

alt-F4

Smash Ace
LOL at the idea that i almost beat asc, i took a game off him that is all. The other 2 games i got 2 stocked i think. although on an entirely separate but similar note, that was some of the best playing i have ever done. I think i am finally starting to get this game. Good to see everyone especially those i dont get to hang with on a weekly basis Cheezy Mike, Milk!, Sno, and yay Think is back in town.

To all the new guys that showed up for their first tourney (Pogo, Dave, Pymey... sorry if i forgotanyone) don't be discouraged. I was the same way when i came to my first smashfest a while ago all you can do is try to come to more smashfest (get togethers with no money involved just to practice the game) so you can get used to the insanity that is competitive play.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
The new comers had a pretty good attitude for being in the competitive environment the first time, though that Dave kid tried too hard to be funny about how bad he was.

Overall this one was pre' fun, though the small turnout.

SNOW PLEASE COME PLAY WITH US MORE!
YOU TOO MIKE!

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I am hoping for new main by this one, but we shall see what happens. i have been playing him exclusively for about the past week now, I am going through that phase where i get worked every game though so its really fun for me :(

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
It's actually kind of amusing not getting to play you guys too often. That way you'll all be extra surprised when I show up to the next tourney being a spammy mk *****. :D

No seriously. Tornado all the way.

Top Bottom