• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland 6 OC #1, August 29th

King~

Smash Champion
best one yet and where all gettin sooo much better

Brawl singles results

1.Blue Rogue(Wario)
2.Byaa!(Metaknight)
3.Argentstew(Lucario)
4.Ithrowthings(Sonic)
5.BBoy(Diddy/MK)
5.SFG(MK/Snake)
7.King Yoshi(Pikachu/MK)
7.King Beef(Peach)
9.Beegs(Marth)
9.Suyon(pit)
9.Jokey(Rob/GnW)
9.Alus(Lucario)
13.Crum(marth)
13.Jiffy(Marth/ness)
13.Altrox
13.Suna(sonic)
17.Sole
17.Endsvill

Brawl doubles
1.Dont bother playing sonic(Argent and Blue Rogue)
2.SFG and Falco400
3.League of extraordinay Gentlemen(BBoy and Byaa)
4.Newlyweds(Beegs and King beef)
5.ITT and King
5.Tacos of ridicule(Jokey and altrox)
7.Disco Judist and the vultures(BEad and Spartacus)
7.God Pies(Jokey and endsvill)
9.Go team venture(Sole and Jiffy)
9.Suna and ABC

blazblue results later

Mad fun and these are acheiving there purpose of makin us all better

Bead

Smash Ace
*eye twitch*
I could have entered and got at least 9th. I just know it. W/e TYM is the next one I'm gonna be going to and that will have pools that I WILL make it out of.

Lol at Beegs

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I played like absolute **** this time around. I need to hit the sticks some more when I can and whoop all your ***** at TYM. Count on it. >:D

PrinceAlus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I should kill myself for not using Lucario and Link sooner.

Then I should kill myself again for leaving them after 2 sorry wins.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't think I played my best game, but I still did as well as I thought I would... I just ran into Byaa! twice...again... I thought I had him this time around... :/

solecalibur

Smash Master
Youtube videos being uploaded now
Youtube.com/solecalibur

Blazblue
1st Crum ($17.50)
2nd Suyon ($7.50)
3rd Solecalibur
4th ITT
5th Bluerouge

Shoutouts later

Btw sole is now Zss only offcaily get your falco's ready!

edit - for teams go team venture beat Suna and Abc so we shouldnt be tied for last with them :psycho:

Oh Bead, how you love to try to upset me. Yes I know placed in odd situation but my bad for not doing well. I know it will effect me and everything but it's not like I lost to ****ty players. King Yoshi got better. I underestimated him a bit tooo much which in the end, ***** me.

I'll be back. I swear.

King~

Smash Champion
Youtube videos being uploaded now
Youtube.com/solecalibur

Blazblue
1st Crum ($17.50)
2nd Suyon ($7.50)
3rd Solecalibur
4th ITT
5th Bluerouge

Shoutouts later

Btw sole is now Zss only offcaily get your falco's ready!

edit - for teams go team venture beat Suna and Abc so we shouldnt be tied for last with them :psycho:
they got a bye in losers

TheKiest

Smash Champion
What characters were used in BB?

God Pies will have our revenge, prepare to have pies thrown at your faces (Is Keist joking?!?!??!?!?!?!? Find out next time!)

solecalibur

Smash Master
What characters were used in BB?

God Pies will have our revenge, prepare to have pies thrown at your faces (Is Keist joking?!?!??!?!?!?!? Find out next time!)
crum - Ice cars
Suyon - Guns
Sole - BEES!
ITT - Tao
Blue Rouge - Bang!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I know what you mean Cory. I made the same mistake but still barely won the set somehow. Holy **** King Yoshi got better.

We need to stop slackin' and practice hard for TYM lol.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Good stuff guys. Wish I could have made it. Hopefully TYM?

Also, Argent + BlueRogue, your team name is epic. Did you guys run into ITT's team?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
No, we didn't run into any of the Sonic teams (there were two, I think)... I got the name from our set against Shugo at OUGA... We wrecked him and Sago in the first match and forced him to play MK... Also, I thought it might be appropriate given that there are multiple Sonics for once... :p

Edit: I liked how everyone read it as "Don't bother" thanks to tio squeezing only half the name onto the bracket...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
shoutouts

king yosh - nice turnout this time and multiple TVs. yay. nice job beating beegs

beegs - don't lost to king yosh.

bboy - we didn't play. close set against blue rogue, almost got him

blue rogue - I hate wario... good matchup experience though

alus - we gotta play some friendlies at TYM

SFG - finally got to play you again after so long, if you played again i'm sure you'd **** tournaments like you used to.

argent - change up ur playstyle against byaa! I've been beating him quite a bit recently just by changing my playstyle. Much like when I fought against you.

Suyon

Smash Lord
You mean the right one right Kiest? They all said no except me and Itt
I lost to ice cars who doesn't even know his own moveset or character abilities. MK2.0...nu would be 3.0

I'm thinking of dropping Pit now realizing he has no more goodies for me. I even think his arrows are useless...I must be going crazy......nah. I tried playing online afterwards and couple days later and kept getting destroyed...

It was nice seeing everyone by the way.
guess no one saw my red pit....
did not mean to make the pic too big but i'm so lazy to change it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Since ITT had the courtesy to leave some shoutouts, I'll do the same. :)

King Yosh- Thanks for hosting man, and you've improved since the last time we played. You got to practice with TX players didn't you? :laugh:

ITT- Lol it was hilarious that we just didn't give a **** when we were playing.

Beegs- Dude...you got stage ***** and I just sucked this past weekend. Let's make sure we practice hard with everyone this weekend and come back to place STRONG at TYM. Look out everyone else, Newlyweds gonna rile some **** up!

BBoy- Man Brett...you keep getting better and better everytime I watch/play you. To be honest it's scary just how fast you're improving. Even though Peach deals with your character just fine, I'm scared for when you learn more about the Peach matchup. I might just have to ditto you instead. ^.^;

Argent- Congrats on your placing. Solid play as usual.

Blue Rogue- Read above.

Byaa!- Solid MK as usual. I'll work on my Pika some more to deal with him more effectively. Bringing your and SFG's MK down to one stock with him still isn't enough obviously. xD

Sole- good seeing you again man. :)

Falco400- Sexy *** ****ing Wii as always, and we finally got to play some friendlies! About time huh?

Jiffy- I had you on bread with Jelly earlier this morning. /no homo

Suyon- Good seeing you again too. :)

@ Everyone else- Thanks for coming and making this a fun tourney despite my frustration regarding how I placed.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
You mean the right one right Kiest? They all said no except me and Itt
I lost to ice cars who doesn't even know his own moveset or character abilities. MK2.0...nu would be 3.0
My left, your right.... lolz

Idk about Jin as MK2.0.... I think Arakune (speeling?) is much cheaper agreed on NU for 3.0, but I'll have to play you guys with my 2 next tourne...

Glad you guys didn't use the macros... they are banned at most BB tournes to begin with.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Wait are you talking about using the d-pad than the analog? If so then no we did whatever felt comfortable for us. For easy specials everyone wanted them except Itt and I.
Also I meant Jin just spamming Ice cars and D and C. Immediately use Ice car then spam C then run away or do it again. If enemy gets too close spam D. That's what Crum basically did lol and sadly it worked.

I won't be at the one where the God Kais are hosting but I'll be at TYM. I read that you can't go...so maybe sometime in the future.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Im posting this from my new Sexy ASUS computer <3

1.Blue Rogue(Wario) - Good **** in our match, you came back on RC otherwise i woulda had u.. im learning that matchup
2.Byaa!(Metaknight) - SLICY SLICY! Our team is too pro good stuff yo
3.Argentstew(Lucario) - I was stupid and switched.. and jankiness, I like this little rivalry we have going :)
4.Ithrowthings(Sonic) - Thanks, good work.. U OWE ME A DOLLAR U HO
5.BBoy(Diddy/MK) - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im young
5.SFG(MK/Snake) - Duelist pro, good stuff in teams
7.King Yoshi(Pikachu/MK) - GGs, avoid the bananas more with MK, you just walked into them
7.King Beef(Peach) -thanks man, i never did play ur peach out of doubles ha
9.Beegs(Marth) - GL next time, everybody has their bad days (me at pool poolz)
9.Suyon(pit) - Don't get discouraged!
9.Jokey(Rob/GnW) .... no comment
9.Alus(Lucario) - good seein ya
13.Crum(marth) -practice
13.Jiffy(Marth/ness) - fun friendlies
13.Altrox - 2nd time i saw u... keep coming to tournies
13.Suna(sonic) - good meeting you kinda.. haha
17.Sole - STOP LOSING!
17.Endsvill - good meeting u

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Shoutouts all of a sudden? Where'd this come from?

1.Blue Rogue - Grats on winning! I wish I had seen more of you vs Byaa! This is just the beginning of dominance for "Don't Bother Playing Sonic!" :laugh:

2.Byaa! - I know I can beat you... I'll pwn you in MK dittos with a little more practice!

3.Argentstew - I need to learn more about MK...

4.Ithrowthings - I put everything I had in that match to beat you! Where did that come from all of a sudden?

5.BBoy - This rivalry is a very good thing... You definitely keep me on my toes... I still don't know if you would have won had you stayed with Diddy... It felt like we both treated it as a friendly IMO...

5.SFG - What did I do to deserve your scorn? :laugh: We must do some MK dittos sometime!

7.King Yoshi - You are becoming way better! Keep at it!

7.King Beef - No hookers for you... :p

9.Beegs - C'mon, Beegs! I know you can play better!

9.Suyon - Don't give up on Pit... I haven't given up on Lucario despite the fact that he'll be falling down the tier list like a lead weight... :/

9.Jokey - Is your life complete now? You were on two teams, and one with the Altrox! :laugh:

9.Alus - Lucario against Sonic... However, I think ITT may be the exception to that now...

13.Crum - Have I ever played you before?

13.Jiffy - Thanks for bringing Blue Rogue... You saved me a trip... My car needs a little TLC after SNES... :laugh:

13.Altrox - Glad you took my advice and came... Or did you?

13.Suna - Glad to see you and your friends made it... Hope you go to Test Your Might!

17.Sole - I thought you were still playing Wario...

17.Endsvill - Were you playing Lucario?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Wait are you talking about using the d-pad than the analog? If so then no we did whatever felt comfortable for us. For easy specials everyone wanted them except Itt and I.
Also I meant Jin just spamming Ice cars and D and C. Immediately use Ice car then spam C then run away or do it again. If enemy gets too close spam D. That's what Crum basically did lol and sadly it worked.

I won't be at the one where the God Kais are hosting but I'll be at TYM. I read that you can't go...so maybe sometime in the future.
I was referring to the easy specials, those are banned in the BB community.

I love fighting IceCar spammers.
It's going to be awhile until I'm at a Brawl tourne (might be OCT?!?!?!?)
However, I am trying to find a venue in C-bus, once I do I'm running a SBBB tourne. (Brawl + BlazBlue)

Thanks everyone for supporting me. I appreciate this quite a bit. It's been a hard for the last two weeks with a **** ton of personal event's going on.

Sorry mangz.

solecalibur

Smash Master
@ King Yoshi: I dont think Sole and I tied for last place in doubles. We won a set.
I already asked K yoshi he said since they got a bye in losers that some how justifies abc and suna to move up a place

1.Blue Rogue(Wario) - Gratz on first
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPp4rTGwow
BANG BANG BANG BANG
2.Byaa!(Metaknight) - Need some exp vs you
3.Argentstew(Lucario) - Indeed I play Zss now I've play wario to long and I just get to sloppy with him
4.Ithrowthings(Sonic) - Why do my matches last longer then yours recently?
5.BBoy(Diddy/MK) - At least I got out of pools?
5.SFG(MK/Snake) - I probly know who you are but your tag doesnt sound familar
7.King Yoshi(Pikachu/MK) - Gratz on getting this high up should come to TYM
7.King Beef(Peach) - Nice seeing you to should have friendlied you
9.Beegs(Marth) - You'll get em next time and follow my amazing training program! It might work...
9.Suyon(pit) - STAY pit just because you get ***** online doesnt mean anything your still a very good all online is suppose to do is get your match up exp and increase your meta game
9.Jokey(Rob/GnW) - GOD PIES
9.Alus(Lucario) - Saw alot of your friendlies should have jumped in on one
13.Crum(marth) - Tsk tsk
13.Jiffy(Marth/ness) - Fun having doubles with you I was slacking alot in doubles shouldn't have went metaknight our first set just not a good stage vs ZSS
13.Altrox - You showed up!
13.Suna(sonic) - Nice to see more sonic players playing
17.Sole - My god your a sexy devil
17.Endsvill - GGs

Got it. Hopefully you guys disabled the left analog for this...
I wish we did after the first match it is way to cheap to have it and for the ice cars .... bleh

Top Bottom