• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEHF vs. Dojo

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
1. match: Falco > MK ? o_O

5. match: Camping MK > Camping Falco ? O_o

LOL

That first match was insane ._.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol DEHF could have won that last match. Dojo had a ton of slip ups that he could have capitalized on. People act like air camping and planking are these unstoppable tactics when in reality they put you in extremely dangerous situations where one mistake means death rather than merely getting grabbed or something.

And if you're one of those people that thinks they'd never make a mistake planking because it's so easy then you probably haven't tried to do it in a tournament set with a bunch of people watching and calling you gay the entire time lol. Pressure makes me people **** up. DEHF is an amazing Falco and could have had that. Maybe the pressure was getting to him too.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
-dies after first match-

Wow.
while i didnt die after watching that first match; it was still pretty impressive, loved the follow ups after the dthrow>jab and the angled ftilts

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Dojo should've lost the set imo. He resorted to stalling. MK and BRawl's ****ed mechanics allowed him to. DEHF outplays him 100% when he doesn't stall. Dojo doesn't deserve his spot. He doesn't know how to beat him and does this ****.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Dojo should've lost the set imo. He resorted to stalling. MK and BRawl's ****ed mechanics allowed him to. DEHF outplays him 100% when he doesn't stall. Dojo doesn't deserve his spot. He doesn't know how to beat him and does this ****.
this. DEHF totally outplayed him.

first match was ****

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
yea dehf was better then dojo but dojo changed his gamestyle and i guess dehf couldnt respond to it.

Smash Journeyman
Larry really deserved to win that second set....... What happened to the aggressive dojo?

Dojo

Smash Champion
It's hard to play aggressive when you're playing the best Falco in the nation when you have next to no Falco experience while he's had experience from Tyrant, DSF, and even M2K all summer.

He was more prepared. He outplayed me. I outthought him. I don't enjoy playing that way, but with that much money on the line I was ready to do it. I felt bad afterwards and apologized like 3 times. He was cool about it. I can't blame him if he hates me though. Oh well, it's just a game after all.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Sometimes your better off letting the past go whilst learning from mistakes. Game wise and Socially

The fine line between what is or isnt acceptable especially in terms of how to use MK is so obscure its ridiculous

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's hard to play aggressive when you're playing the best Falco in the nation when you have next to no Falco experience while he's had experience from Tyrant, DSF, and even M2K all summer.

He was more prepared. He outplayed me. I outthought him. I don't enjoy playing that way, but with that much money on the line I was ready to do it. I felt bad afterwards and apologized like 3 times. He was cool about it. I can't blame him if he hates me though. Oh well, it's just a game after all.
It's okay Dojo, we still love you.

Besides, he's a Falco. He deserves this play style and nothing less.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Actually I heard there was a ledge limit but stalling itself wasn't banned. Either way, I wouldn't consider what Dojo was doing "true stalling". There were lots of holes which was apparent as DEHF was almost trading hits with him. It was bad, but if DEHF hadn't suicided second match he probably would've won the set anyway...not taking away from Dojo of course.

Scipion121212

Smash Apprentice
Dojo just used best tactic he knew against Falco.. Be in advantageous position as much as possible. It is sad that people always quote Isai´s rule to newbies ("don´t get hit") but when someone actually does not get hit, they blame him. I would do same for money :p

Top Bottom