• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Umm I know this s probably the wrong place for this but, when I play my modded brawl it sometimes freezes when it attempts to got the the victory screen and I don't understand why.
Happened to me today, I checked and I think it was because of the Result Screen Portraits, so fix those.
If they still freeze then they're size must be hitting the filesize limiter.

Fort3zer0

Smash Rookie
Happened to me today, I checked and I think it was because of the Result Screen Portraits, so fix those.
If they still freeze then they're size must be hitting the filesize limiter.
The I must ask how do i fix that >.< I'm a nub at this stuff still

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
I just got finished with my Saturos Texture/PSA/Motion so I thought it best to post it here for the communities enjoyment.

It is just slightly broken at the moment and I will be updating it over the course of the next few days/weeks. The main problem right now is the Forward A, which can kill Snake at under 100% (it's broken in my opinion anyway).

To balance that issue he has a very short jump height right now, but I'l be working on and refining these sorts of things and try to get him fully balanced.

This PSA/texture can be found on my brawl vault page here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5815&Moderated=0

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hey Leaf, I made a new Moveset.
Well technically it's not a PSA, and I made it in like 10 mins.
It's just Ike with his sword pretty far away from him, so you can call that...
PSYCHIC IKE!
Nah...
Sword Ace, you know.. Shining Ace, Sword Ace.
I didn't test it so yeah.
But I think it's gonna be awesome.

humble

Smash Ace
Hey Leaf, I made a new Moveset.
Well technically it's not a PSA, and I made it in like 10 mins.
It's just Ike with his sword pretty far away from him, so you can call that...
PSYCHIC IKE!
Nah...
Sword Ace, you know.. Shining Ace, Sword Ace.
I didn't test it so yeah.
But I think it's gonna be awesome.
It'd be cool, though perhaps have him keep it closer, so while it is pyschic, he can use it in combat?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Awesome Link of awesomeness
Beta 1, it's pretty awesome, though really basic.
No PSA hacks yet actaully.
EDIT:
New sword glow texture (NOT STOLEN FROM CLOUD PSA!).
New Dash attack.
Flags changed to this: Arm = Electric, Leg = Darkness Sword = Aura.

It's not broken, but I might make him weaker and faster sometime, and I'm also thinking of using my own voice on him.
You think I'm kidding? I already made SFX by me, I injected a Roy and Zero announcer calls just today.

Here's the DL for version 2:
THE AWESOME LINK OF AWESOMENESS 2

Current ideas:
Mewtwo's Up B for his Up B.
Anything that I feel like doing in a sword war xD

NOTE: I can make his sword be at his hand for one slot, while it is away from his hand in another slot.. How?
Well...
The bone I used was SwordN I think, but to disable it I renamed it to SwordN_NULL, and re-animated it.
So if we have another texture that has a model with the bone named as SwordN, it will be at his hand.
So maybe the human Ace will have it in his hand, and the Shining Ace will have it away from it.
I have a lot of ideas for this PSA.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
im making 2 final smash for elemental luigi, which names are:

ChaosElemental: on Ground
Inferno: in Air

but i have a problem with a bug when i doing one of the final smashes, when is finished i can´t put another smashball
as i have one, i have to quit the training or the versus mode to do appear the smash ball

what should i do? i see someone did a diferent final smash, and won´t have that bug :S

EDIT1: Hey Guys i Finally Finished Alpha Toon Link, now he have an alternate final smash, he have the same animations of the 2 ones like on ground or air

Full Pack, he have a custom that i made for him hope you like it:

Alpha Toon Link (Final Version)
http://www.mediafire.com/?7a0rmg8wta85h0t

EDIT2: im onto a new character this time will be pikachu, the psa name will be Dark Pikachu i have many ideas for him, but one of the moves i want, it´s to throw the Thunder with B + Down in Horizontal direction, anyone who know about that graphic

i see all external graphics but i can´t found the thunder ¬¬ in other ways i maked the thunder and the sparks ball you throw doing only B, have a Darky Color Fits Perfectly with the Dark Effect xD

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
True Dark Sonic (Based on the sonic X version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiTwUPHYCs

Download link in the video description.

Changes:
All/Most attacks darkness element
If you touch him while he's waiting, running, walking he'll do some damage
All attacks do around twice as much damage.
Canonically Loyal Texture :3

Neo Samus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAAiAxZzTdI

Changes:
Side Smash Is Sheiks (Not perfect though)
Most/All attacks do fire damage)
She's bigger (in more ways than one :p)
BA texture
Taunts Generate Items
Extra jumps
Up Smash is Sheiks Down Smash (I think lol)
Flawless gameplay online (It desyncs though...)

Alses

Smash Apprentice
What a bump.

I am not certain what happened to Kari, but this thread is obsolete with BrawlVault. If you're lucky, you may find a more up to date version.

Brawlvault is over here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php
Kari was never put into the vault since its from before its creation... The only way to find her is by searching on youtube or in this thread, I don't know what the latest version is though o.o

marioandsonicFTW

Smash Rookie
Help!

Please. I need help figuring out how to get the hyper sonic movesets to work. I've gotten the texture to work. I just need to know what I need to do to get the movesets to work. I'm new at this.

seb1332

Smash Rookie
Anyone know where to get a starkiller model with a psa based off his moves from force unleashed 2?

HCK91

Smash Rookie
I sent a message to Eldiran but he has not replied yet...I wanted to make Giga Bowser to fit more in the game but I had to know how to regulate the damage/knockback ratio, how to edit super armor, how not to make CPUs run away from him...can anybody help?

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Bringing back the old thread.

To future readers: If you have any new PSAs that you'd like to post, submit them here.

Top Bottom