• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE:Added new Fox color. Check out my new MELEE texture hacks.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't have the graphics card to run the gamecube emulator, so I had to use a camera to take a picture of my TV.

EDIT: SleepyK took some better pics.

Ganondorf, chaddd Edition.

Fox, White & Blue

You can play against them at Tipped Off 5. Get hyped.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
HOLY **** **** EXPLOSION

wow

I remember when I was at your house, like, a year and a half ago or so, and you were saying how nobody ever messed with melee colors and such and how you would like to
LOOK AT YOU NOW
****ing beautiful

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
LOL us South Carolinians up late enough to jump over it before anyone else

You better get first at TO5 with this color! Force M2K to play you on it and wreck his **** up! YESSSSS

Ramz

Smash Rookie
I've seen a lot of melee texture hacks but this is the best one I've seen. You definitely put a lotta heart into this. Some awesome **** right here man.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Thanks again guys. And as for Tipped Off, I'm going to try and see about hooking this copy up to the big screen. It's all up to Mike of course.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Thanks again guys. And as for Tipped Off, I'm going to try and see about hooking this copy up to the big screen. It's all up to Mike of course.
I got yo back like a sweater, got yo **** like a condom shawdaeee
Hell yeah we'll hook this up. Sweet looking Ganon!

Any chance I can commission you to make me a custom Marth? <3

Steelia

Smash Champion
I was wondering where you posted this after you gave me the heads-up at Stack Smash.
GREAT texture there, chaddd, very professional. By chance, what color did you put him on, and will he be up for download any day soon? ;)

~Also, I'd highly suggest posting that texture in here, the... unofficial official Melee texture hack topic of these forums. Hope you consider it. :)

~"S."

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh. My. God.

I don't think I was ready for this.

That's the coolest **** thing I've ever seen.

chaddd

Smash Lord
The white armor looks kinda outta place. Good stuff though, can't wait to see other neat textures.
You have just been officially labeled lame. White armor is sick.

I was wondering where you posted this after you gave me the heads-up at Stack Smash.
GREAT texture there, chaddd, very professional. By chance, what color did you put him on, and will he be up for download any day soon? ;)

~Also, I'd highly suggest posting that texture in here, the... unofficial official Melee texture hack topic of these forums. Hope you consider it. :)

~"S."
I textured it over the Red Ganon(PlGnRe.dat) because that is my least favorite color and I figured it would help with the red outlines. Turned out most of "Red" Ganon is actually dark pink, so you can guess how well that worked out. As soon as I find a place to upload it I'll put it up there.

And awesome, Sleepy, much better pics.

null55

Smash Master
Lol, so sweet. This makes me happy.

Get ***** uncreative Brawl+ staff.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Finally. They're hacking the right game. Maybe we'll see a Melee+ . . . Unless that's too difficult.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You couldn't make buff Roy if you wanted to. The texture files are just images used to be pasted on a certain area of the game.

I want to make it clear to everyone that we've only been editing the textures, and that the content of the game IE hitboxes. It's very important to me that we keep this game as tournament legal as possible.

For instance, I don't like the newest Stack Smash stage texture for Final D, because I think that written words in the background as well as solid red patterns constantly shifting through your vision is much more distracting than anything I've ever had to deal with while playing smash.

That's why i ask, Sleepy, if you bring a setup of this to the tournament, that you leave all the neutral and counterpick stages untouched so there's no contrast to the actual gameplay as compared to the original version.

And hungrybox, I have that Jigglypuff color. You can use on the big screen at Tipped Off 5. Just pick the red bow or whatever it is for Jigglypuff.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's a flower.
chaddd, the only stage textures i changed was fourside.

you can definitely make a buff roy.
all you have to do is turn his chest armor into skin colored muscles with proper shading.

would look kinda funny tho

tubes

Smash Ace
it's a flower.
chaddd, the only stage textures i changed was fourside.

you can definitely make a buff roy.
all you have to do is turn his chest armor into skin colored muscles with proper shading.

would look kinda funny tho
and thus a grammatical error became the best idea in this thread. Can you remove a texture entirely so we don't have shirtless Roy with a cape?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
idk what you mean, and i know what the other guy meant.

this isn't a 3d modeling movie where in order to make clothing move realistically they actually make muscle and skin structures. they just slap on clothing onto a shape. you could turn his chest armor into a shirt
and if Steelia, bless his heart, reveals a method to do it, you could turn certain textures transparent.

Top Bottom