• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TheTantalus is to scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroDreams

Smash Rookie
He wont even money match me for $30 and i am some nobody that has been in canada over the summer

there are only scrubs there like holy and ally

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
A nobody scrub shouldnt be able to write on these forums, they are useless space and waste of time. Tantalus just take the mm, he's nothing but a troll who probably won't even show up. He didn't show up at any of our tournaments so he must be from Canada West and they ****ing suck at Brawl but have good trash talkers.

D

Deleted member

if your primary mission is just to troll someone, I'll just ban you outright. what's it gonna be?

ZeroDreams

Smash Rookie
@Holy: wtf you suck you think your good but your trash. Stop name searching your self. you conceded ****

@Umbicthon: gtfo your a **** mod go **** your self. Me and tantalus need to settle this by our self so get out of our business and stop meatriding that little **** tantalus

@snack****INGASSHOLLEATTACK: whyo the **** are you. At least your better then ***** *** holy.

snaksROBs>>>>>>>>>>>>Holy*******ROBs

ZeroDreams

Smash Rookie
lolololololol

Im convinced you are a trash troll by now, Umbreon please go ahead and ban that nuisance.
YOUR A ****ING NUISCANCE

everytime someone types holy you come in and busted ALL OVER THE THREAD

HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY

SEARCH THAT ASSSSSSSSSSHOLLLLLEEEEEEEE

ZeroDreams

Smash Rookie
Someone don't you mean the search bar

I forgot

holy holy holy holy there so you find it

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Someone don't you mean the search bar

I forgot

holy holy holy holy there so you find it
Ok if you say so, keep that ****ty attitude of yours. You'll be banned fast from here, we don't tolerate idiocy on these boards. You are just a nobody who has nothing better to do than trash talk good players, enjoy losing your mm to Tantalus if you even show up. :laugh:

*Edit
Im done wasting my time, I'll let the mods take care of the rest. Ciao.

ZeroDreams

Smash Rookie
Ok if you say so, keep that ****ty attitude of yours. You'll be banned fast from here, we don't tolerate idiocy on these boards. You are just a nobody who has nothing better to do than trash talk good players, enjoy losing your mm to Tantalus if you even show up. :laugh:

*Edit
Im done wasting my time, I'll let the mods take care of the rest. Ciao.
LOL

you cant run

holy holy holy

* watches him run back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom