• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Use Bombs Wisely Two : Boomer-Anger! COMPLETE AND UPLOADED!!! Enjoy!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
*****, we be slidin'

Watch it NOW on Youtube!

Or download better quality and keepsies at Megaupload!!!

I had planned to wait for The Megas to release their acoustic album so I could use the acoustic version of "Quick and the Blue" (since I used the normal version in the previous vid(s) but I got tired of waiting and used some new Sonata Arctica.

Shoutouts are kinda sloppy and rushed, sorry about that.

FAQ
1 Will there be a UBW3?
Probably not, but you never know.

2 SC Smash sucksss!
I know -_-

3 What is that clip with that guy talking from!?
It's from Gundam 0083.

4 What music is in this?

Music :
Wind Waker OST - Farewell Hyrule King
The Megas & Entertainment System - Beneath the Steel / Bombman
The Megas & Entertainment System - Look What You've Done / Dr. Wily
Sonata Arctica - The Truth is Out There

5. Can I still get the trailers and blooper video?

Trailers and Bloopers :

First Trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHPJjgO0o0Q

First Promo! (The Roy one...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHRXiFwtakw

Bloopers video!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1H5226GD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49YVQP6bBY

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Glad to hear it, and thanks!

I worked on it today, got a lot done. Still need to record more footage, and although it's hard as hell, maybe I'll get some more boomerang-hookshot glitch in battle footage again <3

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Then it was worth uploading :D

The bloopers video is actually done already and it's hilarious; I'm considering uploading it before the actual video. Hope some of you like the show Man V Food

Video is **** near done, I am honestly just waiting on a certain piece of music to be released to the public. By then I'll have everything done, hooray.

Rian

Smash Cadet
Yep! The firespiker has returned!
First Trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHPJjgO0o0Q
0:32 - Awesome way to avoid the Ganon kick, when watching it the first time I actually thought why show yourself getting killed? Rocking way to turn your defense into an awesome spike.

0:48 - Great bomb stun!

Never thought I could be excited about a Young Link combo vid :p! Can't wait mate!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Thanks, hope you saw the first one. Director's Cut was fairly successful, I thought.

That clip with Ganon is one of my favorites XD

I finished the Bloopers video so it's up for youtube and download. I think it's pretty funny, hope some of you do too.

rhan

Smash Hero
TRC the Young Link player?

Hell naw..... TRC the BEST Young Link player!!!

RockCrock

Smash Champion
The intro is very humorous, it gave me a couple laughs.

Some of these combos are just things of beauty. I really liked the reverse bair from u-throw to follow-up aerial combos. And by this point I think it goes without mentioning, firespiking is sick. The firespike on platforms for vertical kills is very impressive too, it looks pretty freaking strong lmao. Love your general creativity too.

I found the main song very distracting though :(

Great vid. I want to play you.

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
I'm going to agree with rock I found the main song distracting too. It was a great vid though, evading the ganon kick was my fav part of the vid. Some really good **** in this combo video. Yes...SC smash sucks :(

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
funny, it was that song that caused me to make the video in the first place (being bombman)

perhaps I... centered it around the song too much? I tried to sync things up well but, ah. I shoulda just used Sonata Arctica for the whole thing, nobody complains about them :D

awesome comments so far, Chival I was so close to adding you a shoutout but I wasn't sure if you wanted one (I had asked in YL forums a few times and got no reply)

RockCrock is too good <3

Kiyosuyo I look forward to playing you some time

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
wtf at 0.52 D:? was a glitch or something XD?
amazing vid, loved the combos against bowser *-*

really creative, and nice songs, though it was 10 mins long, it entertained me all the time :D
5/5 ;)

young link ftw :D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Ye old hookshot glitch, or "boomershot" as I like to call it. When selecting clips from UBW1 for the intro it was the first I picked cause everyone likes it so much (and out of the 10000 times I tried to make it work again, I never do... as can be seen in the bloopers video)

Then again, Ramz kinda learned after the double FS to never come near me when I'm swirling on the edge of MushKingdom 2 LOL

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Yo, yo, TRC, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish.... But the music from Use Bombs Wisely Directors Cut was the best EVER! Kanye jokes aside, I really enjoyed this video. I'm still amazed by the consistent amount of firespikes you pull off. Like, really. If EVER I attempt a firespike off stage I usually hit them with the main hitbox, saving them and dooming myself. Samus bombjumping firespike was super flashy, probably my favorite clip. Hookshot glitch spike and G and W clip at 7:30 were also favorites of mine. Good ****, hope you make another one!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yo, yo, TRC, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish.... But the music from Use Bombs Wisely Directors Cut was the best EVER! Kanye jokes aside, I really enjoyed this video. I'm still amazed by the consistent amount of firespikes you pull off. Like, really. If EVER I attempt a firespike off stage I usually hit them with the main hitbox, saving them and dooming myself. Samus bombjumping firespike was super flashy, probably my favorite clip. Hookshot glitch spike and G and W clip at 7:30 were also favorites of mine. Good ****, hope you make another one!
LOL awesome comment!
The song I used in Director's Cut is my favorite song of all time, which changed my life for the better so long ago and I listen to it every day. And out of the videos I made, it has NOTHING TO DO with Young Link (as opposed to Bombman / Quickman, Karate Kid, etc) yet was the most well received, heh, I always found that amusing.

Yeah, FS on bombjump Samus made me giddy.

I still wish we had the clip where Link is doing a bombjump, and I was holding a charged arrow, and the SECOND he throws the bomb upward to up B, I shoot the arrow and destroy the bomb, and he just up B's and dies, LOL best clip ever. We even tried faking it for the video but never got it to work again >_<

If I ever do make another it will be made exclusively of tournament videos, and considering where I live it will take a while to make.

RedShadow thank you for that, the reason I love Young Link so much is I am a very creative person and this is one of few characters who allow me to be creative. Unlike a certain space animal I used to main, who's about as simple (yet effective) as it gets (laser and pillar)

and yes Moozle, I think the Blooper video isn't being watched as much as it should be! I almost like it as much as the actual video!

Top Bottom