• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Fuzzy Falcon - Falcon Combo Video by Fuzzyness (UK) Re-uploaded!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRAqu5IK3yA - Re-Uploaded!

Stuff that went into the combo vid and more:

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEsCB2a4v_Q

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F91UT-jxXzc

also incase you're wondering what the last thing is (the tech) I did b air and cause of the hitbox it allowed me to tech, I was stupidly suprised when this happened cause normally that would mean you die if you get hit by a d tilt like that!

Another combo vid should come out by the end of this year ^_^ after more tournaments and friendlies, expect good things! I might even work on one with professor pro for his fox, or a UK combo video potentially

strawhats

Smash Master
****..your falcon's viciousness kinda reminds me of how Darkrain gets off on people.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
most of the marth footage is on edwin or chrisboi

the fox is most of the time Prof (2nd best in UK) but sometimes retroking in the 2nd vid

falco is blinky and retroking

the yoshi player is the german yoshi player (possibly the best yoshi)

the peach players are sanuzi, yuna and k-man

the shiek player is retroking

I'm gonna try place top 5 at a european tournament with falcon ;)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Yeah I think that's him, thanks :p

How dare you diss english english music! XD No other beatles song really fit that well.. I'm not gonna use a song about Love while falcon is doing manly combos ROFL

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think that's him, thanks :p

How dare you diss english english music! XD No other beatles song really fit that well.. I'm not gonna use a song about Love while falcon is doing manly combos ROFL
I wouldn't dare diss English music. In fact, yellow submarine is the only blemish in the Beatles entire catalog.

Yellow Submarine doesn't fit at all. It was intended to be a freakin children's singalong=/ for god's sake.

Helter Skelter would be so much better.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeah I had to cause I dont have enough footage, I'm gonna make a sick one hopefully by the end of this year

but also the fillers sorta add some entertainment value, like some reads and spacing :p Keeps a good flow in the vid imo

Random F smashes!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i dont like Yellow Submarine. not exactly a... combo video song imo.
i enjoyed the video, though. i liked that you included some of the commentary, since i've never heard british commentary. was entertaining and drove me to watch some games of your falcon. you should go to pound 4 bro! your falcon is mad good from what i can tell

many a move were shown

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
indeed this vid need more views but theres a thing.. if your nickname where m2k, armada or any other "pro" player.. you wouldnt need to say a thing.. XD.

Anyways in my opinion your video shows some sexyness and manly combos also like i said in my first post.. your falcon is legit keep practicing and improving maybe someday you would show us your moves!

Sorry for my bad english.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I think its good from only 2 months footage, i only started to main falcon 1-2 months ago anyway =D expect some **** by the end of this year

yeah.. I know about the nickname thing >: only Canada knows about me + prof + va

metroid1117

Smash Master
I honestly don't know why this doesn't have more views... Europe just keeps busting out more and more talent, it's great to see stuff like this. I really enjoyed this video, excellent job with it.

COEY

Smash Lord
lol, that isnt our best commentary..
thats an understatement, i had to mute the matches from your last london ranbat, whoever you had commentating please dont let them do it again. i prefered bens commentary from shs as at least he shut up every once in a while :p

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
>: still only like 400 views boo! It has some really interesting combos in too

I still got some combos that i've pulled off before but never recorded, hopefully I do those again in matches soon :p

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I hate when that happens. Well known players with lots of subscribers will get tons of views, and while they're deserving, there are lots of other combo videos that deserve recognition that don't get seen as much. I feel like I have some good stuff in the short vid I put up recently, some of which is interesting/unusual but I doubt that many people are gonna watch it even if they ended up liking it cuz who cares about a random guy like me lol. Guess I need to get amazing and **** in tourneys, then people will watch my stuff XD.

I like this. You have a consistent falcon, and some interesting stuff. Great music choice, overall highly enjoyable :D

Sideshowxela

Smash Cadet
Pretty solid video, I like how the combos get more complex as the video goes along, like you're gaining strength of the dead or something. I like hearing a Beetles song in there, being that you're from the UK, but I think it would have been better suited to something a little more up beat like Paperback Writer. Sequel, asap plz!

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
you should make an alternative music version with some good ol english radiohead
A Fuzzy Falcon-Paranoid Android version: Raining down the knee from a great height

Oh god typing that pun actually physically hurt me

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Great vid. You had some really nice combos. Great use of raptor boost for tech chasing. I liked the nairs after uairs at the mid percent range, I'll have to add that to my game.

Top Bottom