• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth is so funny ^_^ and fun =) updated with 1 more vid =D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hai everyone ^_^.

These are vids of my marth(Mostly) during my trip to Michigan playing against Junglefever.

In the vids I'm 'Kyou'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n9iBmAL6SY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVr59dyu4YE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ob2l0HW2oE No music :(

The vids are kinda long because they are like 5 matches in one. It was done out of convenience so please bear with it.

These are 4 outta the 6 vids that Junglefever put up. If you'd like check those out too ^_^.

Oh, and comments are cool as they always are.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
as soon as i saw the ^_^ in the thread title i knew it was yours.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
favorited "I"
your marth is amazing
loved the armada techs
go for marth in tourneys xP, not sheik xP

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wtf you guys only talk to me on the internet.

I mean Jungle maybe since we went to freakin Florida in a car but Soap wtf <_<.

I mean.. is it that obvious >_>?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You do?

I didn't know you double stick well O_O........

If thats what you guys mean by "ground tech"

Sure ROFL :laugh::laugh:
You don't need to doublestick do ground tech. You hold down and push l/r before getting hit. If the hit is ground techable, you'll do it.

Easycake.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
LMFAO

I got this more than once believe me :laugh:

What do you think of my marth? :bee:
Your Marth is good, I really don't know that matchup too well, but you're a very smart and crafty player you minimizes his mistakes and takes advantages of the other. All your characters display that level of skill. But you should still rock sheik imo, and I guess second Marth if you really want to.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Your Marth is good, I really don't know that matchup too well, but you're a very smart and crafty player you minimizes his mistakes and takes advantages of the other. All your characters display that level of skill. But you should still rock sheik imo, and I guess second Marth if you really want to.
I main fox/sheik :laugh:

I never used my marth in tourney except for that Florida tourney because Travis thought I couldn't win with my marth.

=p

But wow thanks a lot dude :). Goin to pound? we gotta play and chill. ^_^

spider_sense

Smash Champion

I never used my marth in tourney except for that Florida tourney because Travis thought I couldn't win with my marth.

=p

lol now you just put me down with that comment. About Pound, if I have cash I'll go. =)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol now you just put me down with that comment. About Pound, if I have cash I'll go. =)
ROFL

I mean... everyone including I think you told me that not many good players were gonna go ROFL....

Just sayin.

You were easily my hardest tournament match. Since me and linguini was a lulz match.

soap

Smash Hero

=p

u couldn't win with your marth

all i saw was linguini manhandling it :embarrass

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Well...

I double sticked all of my hits.

And that strategy doesn't work for higher percentages.

But double sticking does :colorful:
From some testing I've done on my own, I see absolutely no indication that the C-Stick influences DI at all.

As far as I'm concerned, holding down and pressing l/r before getting hit is no different than holding down and C-down and pressing l/r.

And yes, my strategy does work at higher percentages. Lol @ teching a marf f-smash with falco on a platform at 150%.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Nice marth but you should play a prettier color O: green marth's so ugly

Edit: were you at SPOC6 or Smashtastrophe? i swear i think i played you before lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Nice marth but you should play a prettier color O: green marth's so ugly

Edit: were you at SPOC6 or Smashtastrophe? i swear i think i played you before lol
I went to a few SPOCs. I think I only missed one. So very very possible :)

From some testing I've done on my own, I see absolutely no indication that the C-Stick influences DI at all.

As far as I'm concerned, holding down and pressing l/r before getting hit is no different than holding down and C-down and pressing l/r.

And yes, my strategy does work at higher percentages. Lol @ teching a marf f-smash with falco on a platform at 150%.
From what I remember Magus telling me the C-stick is ASDI which automatically does some type of DI in the direction you hold it. But its not as effective as SDI which is why ASDI doesn't help much for very large percents.

As far as your strategy goes, I don't have enough knowledge of DIs to discredit you the only thing I can do is just ask the fountain of knowledge, known as Magus420.

Travis - =( I know. I just couldn't learn enough from your marth :(

Top Bottom