• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Die from buffering

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You should tell the Ike boards too. Jab -> Nair is so annoying. =/

mofo_

Smash Ace
yeah dude naircides are gay!
btw, can it be up+A also? sometime snake turns around and i might do a fair again....so uair seems safer to me (?)

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
wait can someone explain this to me in simpler terms please? im confused at all of this.
This is how I interpreted this. You're shielding at the edge and want to ftilt or jab OOS. Or you jab/ftilt the opponent and the opponent sheilds and you're pushed off the stage as a result (/run-on sentence). The opponent is close to you and pushes you off stage. Right when you're pushed off stage, you press A (jab) or forward A (ftilt). Since you're pushed off, you end up falling to your death doing the time consuming nair or fair. So what SuSa proposes is if you think you're about to be pushed off or are being pushed off, press back A to do a bair. This way, you have time to recover and don't fall to your death doing a nair of fair. Perhaps up A too, since Uair is pretty quick relatively.

I find this useful cause I've had my fair share of fair-ing to death and nair-ing to death as a SD.

Top Bottom