• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quitting Brawl

DC

Smash Cadet
First off if you don't care about Brawl feel free exit this topic.

Anyways yeah I'm quitting. This game makes me sick now, lol. I've never played fighting games before Brawl, and since playing real fighting games like BlazBlue & Melty Blood I've realized just how bad this game is.

Want to play your favorite character? Get the **** out of here you better ****ing second Meta Knight. In fact, since you're seconding MK might as well just main him. **** your favorite character and **** you, too.

lol Nah but that's not the reason I'm quitting. If I cared about winning I would have mained or subbed Meta Knight by now. In reality he's just a better version of Kirby, hell I would probably like him. But in all seriousness, I'm quitting cuz I have more fun playing BB and MB now.

BUT BEFORE I QUIT...
There's a couple more people I need to OWN and put video proof on Youtube. I request $1 money matches (lol sorry I'm poor) with the following people. Best 2/3, set will be recorded and put on Youtube NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. Don't care if I get 3 stocked twice in a row lol. I will be going all Kirby and you can play whoever the hell you want.

THE LIST... (in no particular order)
Seibrik
Afro Thundah
Galeon
Nick Riddle
ESAM
Chaz
Mero
Lee
MVD
Shaky
R@vyn
Master Raven
Kith
Serg

M!xcoatl
Emowulf
Dewdadash
VTEC
SheikSSBM

HRNUT
CO18
RedHalberd
Mampam
Hungrybox
GMoney
Lio
Masky
Fearless

If you don't see your name I either...
  1. Forgot you... lol sorry, post here if you want to
  2. Already have a set with you on Youtube
  3. Don't give a **** about you

Yeah one of those 3... you can take an educated guess as to which one you fall under. If you don't want to $1 MM then let me know... I won't waste my time playing with you.

Winterfest will be my last tournament. I will attend some tournies up to Winterfest to complete this list. My final combo video will finish sometime between now and Winterfest.

My youtube if you care: www.youtube.com/zknyhs

Master Raven

Smash Master
I will $1 MM you

IN QUARTERS

I have fun with this game but I also recognize how bad it is (you can have fun with something that's awful). If everyone switched to another game all of a sudden I'd gladly switch. Have fun with your other games.

Equi

Smash Ace
this topic makes me want to play melee.

again.

agin.
a
agian

again.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
We have a ton of sets on Youtube, but none of them are MMs...

You didn't forget me, did you? D:

(Oh, and good luck getting a set with RedHalberd :p)

:069:

DC

Smash Cadet
Just FYI the Too Good crew will likely be disbanded but we will finish up the two 2 crew battles that we were supposed to play. (South West FL and Central Florida/*********)

-!-

Smash Lord
out of the Blue o.O

I get what you're saying... but I have played other "fighting" games... and I just don't get the feel for them... good thing for me that my Favorite character in Brawl doesn't suck (Snake) but it's not like I'm insanely Great with him so it doesn't matter lol... I sometimes do get bored of brawl though :( and I kinda just play at home with my bro VTEC, and sometimes with the crew. Sucks to loose a good Kirby, but it can't be helped I guess :ohwell:

Anyways, You gotta show me the ways of Blaze Blue, I still have to play that game... and I actually have a good feeling about it :) more then SF4 :laugh:

You going to Gigs???

-!-

DC

Smash Cadet
I maaaybe going to Gigs, I find out on Tuesday what my schedule is for the rest of next week. I work in ***** retail so they'll prolly make me work on the weekend..

I'll let ya know.

-!-

Smash Lord
I maaaybe going to Gigs, I find out on Tuesday what my schedule is for the rest of next week. I work in ***** retail so they'll prolly make me work on the weekend..

I'll let ya know.
aight man, I know Retail suxs bawls when it comes to weekends >_<

-!-

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
It was fun watching the stream of you and HRNUT playing. HUGE LOLZ when hrnut was at high percent and just dropping down and you just taunted with kirby ahahhaa.

Hope to play you in BB when I buy the system and start practicing. Have fun.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we'll do it son, wish you would've taken the game more seriously though lol

hrnut on gdx's account

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hmm.... and here I was under the impression Apex was going to be your last tourny...

DC:
1)play brawl
2)claim to be quitting brawl
3)???
4)PROFIT

DC

Smash Cadet
True lol I did say I was gonna quit after Apex but back then I literally had no other game to play. Turns out I get really bored if I'm not playing a game competitively.

But now I have a new game to play and for an added bonus, turns out my character is top tier, lol.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so in other words the game u will be playing still has the "not ur fav character, *** u" rule, its just ur fav. character happens to be top tier so u win this time, but i garuntee in that game there will be plenty of frustrated people after they play you so get that bias **** outta here.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He isn't really being biased seibrik, he knows how it works, but if he liked MK from the beginning i doubt he would be quitting now.

So yeah, so I don't rely on you anymore since you will be quitting, i'm not gonna team with you anymore.

DC

Smash Cadet
No, because any character in BB can win tournaments, no matchup is quite like Ganondorf vs. Ice Climbers.

Any character can beat Rachel... yes Galeon, even Carl.

In any case I already stated that's not the reason I'm quitting. I'm quitting cuz I have more fun playing BB than I do Brawl and don't believe I could play both games competitively.

Soz ESAM... you're still my favorite Pikachu<3

Daysoo

Smash Ace
No, because any character in BB can win tournaments, no matchup is quite like Ganondorf vs. Ice Climbers.

-snip-
I dunno.
As far as bad matchups go, The Tager/Carl one is pretty d*mned close to Ganon/ICs at 8:2 Carl.
Big strong guy gets grabbed by the little boy and his b*tch and gets looped for massive damage.
... Yeah. :(

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Soz ESAM... you're still my favorite Pikachu<3
Somewhere a small greenace weeps.

Youve been saying your quitting this bad game forever , doubt you will.
Theres always gonna be 1 more person you have to beat or something thatll keep you playing (like that guy your dieing to play at pound4)

DC

Smash Cadet
BlazBlue has 13 characters, Brawl has 12-14 characters that can seriously compete. There's not much of a difference in number if you ignore the "useless" Brawl characters
So you're fine with one third of a game's roster being (arguably) playable? I respect that; I won't judge your opinion.

Noo DC you can't quit brawl! I'm sorry, you can keep your thirty dollars :-P
lol Squirtle versus Ike? I REST MY CASE.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Good choice. Screw your list of MMs and just play Melee. You will never look back.
Except that melee has the same problems as all the above games.
If you wanna win tournaments consistently, you have to play a top tier char (jiggs included)

Top Bottom