• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata 2: I Machoke that *****

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Doubles

1: Crazy Bananas Artificially Flavored Candy (Overswarm/Count)
2: B^2 (Champ/Capem)
3: Pika Macro (calic/Jekyll)
4: W E F U N K
5: I Got Some Time and a Camera, Why Don't You Stop By (Mister Eric/Meta Flair)
5: The Short Bus (Mayling/Matthew)

Singles

1: Overswarm :rob:/:metaknight:
2: Hilt :olimar:
3: Capem :metaknight:
4: Count :diddy:
5: Wangston :falco:
5: Champ :falco:
7: Mister Eric :rob:
7: Spec :pikachu2:
9: calic :pikachu2:
9: Jekyll :ganondorf: / :snake:
9: Cr4sh :luigi2: / :diddy:
9: JoshKip :sonic:
13: Chris Forever :ike:
13: Meta Flair :pt:
13: Mayling :pit:
13: Annet :lucas:
17: Matthew :toonlink:
17: Level 9 Snake :snake:
17: Chue :lucas:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1: Overswarm

Get ready for Springfield.

2: Hilt

You finally did it and beat my ROB. It took an aggro up+b, a couple spikes, and some down-to-the-wire matches... but you did it and **** well earned your top 2. Good shiz.

3: Capem

No mercy. ;)

I know you were hoping on playing that ROB, but you got me in losers so you had to play the MK.

On Delfino, the sides shrink at certain times. So does the top. Like when you're landing.... this means a lot of moves are viable kill moves at lower %. If you wait for the stage to start to land, the ceiling gets SUPER low.

4: Count

Good stuff in bracket, one day you'll beat my ROB and then get to play my MK :D

5: Mister Eric

it's hoooooplessssssssss

sorry I couldn't go all ROB, and even more sorry we didn't have two ROBs in the GF. That woulda been tight.

5: Champ

Stop playing Green ROB before you play tournament matches. >:[

7: Wangston

See you later! Good luck in Brazil with all the sweet beepas.

7: Spec

Keeeeeep practicing! :)

9: calic

Your pika's pretty good. You need to learn two things though.

1. Pika CG. Learn it and you'll improve a zillion times.
2. Calm down and don't spam! Spam smartly.

9: Jekyll

Beat me in two melee MMs. :(

9: Cr4sh

Looking forward to seeing you do some stuff with Luigi and Diddy both soon. You've got two characters, use 'em!

9: JoshKip

I didn't play you today!

13: Chris Forever

Or you!

13: Meta Flair

:D

<3 Metaflair.

Hope you got all the wrestling stickers you wanted.

13: Mayling
13: Annet
17: Matthew
17: Level 9 Snake
17: Chue

Didn't really talk to much of the above. Good job Level 9 Snake. we all know the truth.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
1: Overswarm :rob:/:metaknight: - No Stoppin'!
2: Hilt :olimar: - wut time is et?
3: Capem :metaknight: - $20 mm
4: Count :diddy: - Count it.
5: Wangston :falco: - beepbeep =[ <3. smash or brazillion bubble butts, you choose.
5: Champ :falco: - pow.....beep?
7: Mister Eric :rob: - 9:16
7: Spec :pikachu2: - ban dad
9: calic :pikachu2: - ban rob
9: Jekyll :ganondorf: / :snake: - be lucky there wasn't a melee tourney.
9: Cr4sh :luigi2: / :diddy: - bandicoot
9: JoshKip :sonic: - A1 sauce.
13: Chris Forever :ike: Gimme
13: Meta Flair :pt: Morehead
13: Mayling :pit: i meese playing yu
13: Annet :lucas: you're very fun and cheerful when we play and still serious. iliekdat
17: Matthew :toonlink: faces
17: Level 9 Snake :snake: be nicer to hilt. if he bans green greens, then don't go there.
17: Chue :lucas: Chue....who are you-e?

Count

Smash Champion
1: Overswarm :rob:/:metaknight:-Thanks for teaming, I was OK with our bracket match even though I lost. I gotta beat ROB cause I wanna play mk! Despite the campfest our match was a blast.

2: Hilt :olimar:-GOOD ****. Thats amazing you beat capem and OS ROB. Too good. Wish we coulda played.

3: Capem :metaknight:-Saturday night was pretty fun you need to come to a better night though. Still amazing chilling with you guys in that environment. Good **** at this tourney, fun set in brackets.

5: Wangston :falco:-Great set, I was pretty fortunate to win. I really need a better strategy than taking 35% per stock vs falco. I'll miss you a lot although I'm not sure how much you'll miss me givin your love for diddy. Can't wait to see those matches up, I know me vs os and me vs you are on that wii. I dunno if me vs champ got saved.

5: Champ :falco:-Lucky win on RC for me but I'd like to see that replay haha. I'm sure you will get your revenge next time, you're so good at taking advantage of my habits. Its playing players as smart as you that help me get rid of them. Saturday night was legit, thanks for coming to BU.

7: Mister Eric :rob:-Sorry we didn't mm, we will sometime. Great set vs Wangston.

7: Spec :pikachu2:-Fun friendlies good to see you

9: calic :pikachu2:-GGs in bracket, really patient. You've gotten lots better you will start really going to work soon I think with your placings.

9: Jekyll :ganondorf: / :snake:-Thanks for the ride! You did well at this too. I'm going to be sooooo scared once you learn snake.

9: Cr4sh :luigi2: / :diddy:-Camp luigi all day! Sorry I have to do that but since you play diddy I think you'll understand. Tough loss vs Jekyll but you brought it back for ninth.

9: JoshKip :sonic:-Good to see you jkip your sonic is getting really good!!

13: Chris Forever :ike:-fun friendlies and nice ike. Get that diddy experience!

13: Meta Flair :pt:-poke flair babyyyyy

13: Mayling :pit:-didn't get to play but nice pit

17: Level 9 Snake :snake:-you really should try counterpicking halberd

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
1: Overswarm::rob:/:metaknight:nice job coming here and putting hilt in his place ;P
2: Hilt::013: jk man :laugh:
3: Capem::metaknight: u did alright for a scrub metaknight ;)
4: Count::monkey: digging ur diddy man we need to fight really soon
5: Wangston::falco: i shall miss you! hopefully we will still be into brawl when you come back.
5: Champ::popo: POW POW! close games man why didnt you go falco on me?
7: Mister Eric::rob: beep beep sir thanks for the taco beep even though i woke up with a bad stomach ache :( (JOHNS!)
7: Spec::pikachu: I NEED MY CONTROLLER BACK!!!!!!
9: calic: scrub
9: Jekyll: scrub ;)
9: Cr4sh::luigi: can i say it now? SHOOOOOOORYUKEN!!!!!!!
9: JoshKip::sonic: what a sexy guy keep on workin on that steak and that recipe you'll get it eventually:093::093::093::093::093:
13: Chris Forever::ike: nice sets in pools
13: Meta Flair::metaknight: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ps thanks for the gold and silver
13: Mayling::pit: <3 come on you can do better than that
13: Annet::lucas: SHENANIGANS!!!!!
17: Matthew: ?????
17: Level 9 Snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake: best snake in the united states FACT!
17: Chue: dude where did you go!?

TP

Smash Master
LOL Jekyll, that top 8 has to be the toughest character spread for a Ganon to deal with I have ever seen.

:034:

wangston

Smash Lord
ummmmm idk where all the replays from the wii went..... or they weren't all saved.

I have
os v count 12
wang vs count123
os vs hilt ???? it's three matches, lm, bf, and picktoe

I though I saved my matches against beep... and i thought some more gf matches were saved... idk maybe people forgot to save them. The vids are being uploading to youtube right now but it will be a while before they are all up.

Count

Smash Champion
Wish I would've recorded me vs capem and me vs champ, champ I just forgot to save and capem I played him on the other wii. And I would've liked to have seen all the OS vs hilt.

Looking forward to the vids though!

wangston

Smash Lord
1: Overswarm :rob:/:metaknight: congrats on the win. I wanted to play your rob so bad in a tourney match, lets face it pools and mms aren't the same level of play as a tourney match. I've never lossed a set to a rob player other than at my very first tournament back june of last year. It was grand finals, I never played a rob before and I lost to gorgapor in the finals. I was so ticked I lost to a rob, so i went and studied rob and looked at how falco can punish him and i've never lost to one since then. :(
2: Hilt :olimar: olimar is op look at his f-ing grab. It's been a really fun summer hanging out with you almost every other weekend.
3: Capem :metaknight: Why do you have to play that color of meta knight?
4: Count :diddy: Really fun matches. Yeah it's either take 35% or lose a stock :laugh: i think the 35% might be the way to go, or do what az does, leave a banana on the platform and when falco does his dthrow he jumps in the air to do the throw and he trips :( lol it's lame but it works. I still don't know what to do about that over b, i never know if i'm going to get humped or kicked and that kick has sooooo much priority.
5: Wangston :falco:
5: Champ :falco: pew pew. Keep up the pew pew. Lol do flashy stuff cause it looks cool :laugh:
7: Mister Eric :rob: beep :( I'm going to miss you so beeping much. My life won't be the same with out you.
7: Spec :pikachu2: I'm so pissed i lost you your mk........... I mad so many good reads and tech chases and crap but for every good thing I did I also made some really dumb mistakes. ggs though.
9: calic :pikachu2: lol you are ****ing crazy and that is why i like you
9: Jekyll :ganondorf: / :snake: wtf how are you not really good at brawl. if you have that kind of skill at melee brawl should be a cake walk for you. seriously wtf.
9: Cr4sh :luigi2: / :diddy: I love you man. Thanks for all the rides. I love chatting up movies, comics, tv shows, etc. in the mother ship. Sorry we always play in the losers bracket like every tourney :( i would rather play other people that i don't always play with.
9: JoshKip :sonic: more spin dash
13: Chris Forever :ike: you aren't even going to read this you are to busy on mmg
13: Meta Flair :pt: PT you are a brave man
13: Mayling :pit: I wanted to play you.
13: Annet :lucas: look out for lvl 9 snake he is a tricky one, he almost beat me too.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Overswarm :rob: / :metaknight:-Good job on 1st. Also good friendlies. I've gotta practice more.

2: Hilt :olimar:-Good shiz. You've stepped it up. Best player in KY.

3: Capem :metaknight:-Good seeing you CapEm. Might see you at Nope's if we go.

4: Count :diddy:-Always a pleasure to see you Count. We still need to play some friendlies so I can learn to fight Diddy.

5: Wangston :falco:- I'm gonna miss you dude. Now who is gonna be the KY Falco? Atleast you went out with a bang. BTW Our replays were saved on your SD card.

5: Champ :falco:- Pew Pew Pew. If you play IC's against me I'm gonna play Weegee. Mainly because our matches were super fun.

7: Mister Eric :rob:- You sexy mother beeper.

7: Spec :pikachu:- It was good playing you. I was a bit out of practice. But we shall fight again. Next time the results will be different.

9: calic :pikachu:- You crazy MaFKA.

9: Jekyll :ganondorf: / :snake:- Sonic is too much for you son! Good friendlies and it was nice meeting you. We should team next time we meet.

9: Cr4sh :luigi: / :diddy:-So many Shoryus. You should just call yourself K3n.

9: JoshKip :sonic:-Good job Kip. Sorry to leave you alone in the brackets. We'll both be up there next time. :093:

13: Chris Forever :ike:- You have a solid Ike. Get him as solid as your DDR and people will fear you FOREVER!

13: Meta Flair :pt:- Guess your new name will be PokeFlair! PikaWOOOOOOOO!!!

13: Mayling :pit:-Good seeing you May! Good friendlies too.

13: Annet :lucas:-Always good to see the younger sister of Hilt smashing it up with Lucas.

17: Matthew :toonlink:-Nice to meet you. Glad you came. Looking forward to seeing you at future tournaments.

17: Level 9 Snake :snake: SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

17: Chuee :lucas: Where'd you disappear to Chu? Well anyway, you've grown-up quite a bit I almost didn't recognize you.

I didn't enter because I didn't have the money and I was out of practice. But I will be smashing it up with MW soon!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: Overswarm - Always fun, man.
2: Hilt - :x
3: Capem - Sorry we didn't get our money match, we'll have to be sure to get it next time. You always beat me in money matches though xD
4: Count - We actually didn't play each other this time in tournaments/money matches. We'll have to next time we're at the same place. Glad you were able to make it though.
5: Wangston - It's been fun, man. When we first met you back at S2D like a year ago you were really quiet like you didn't like anyone, but you're a pretty awesome guy, lol. Enjoyed traveling with you. We all gotta do something when you get back though, if at all possible. Find the Brazilian smash scene so you don't have to quit, haha.

Gonna suck after you leave though, there's gonna be no one to yell "Give'm the ****!" xD

:(

5: Champ - probably my favorite springfield guy, haha. We're getting our money matches next time. I gotta remember to prepare for the trainer ditto this time. I always come in after not playing him in forever and get ***** xD
7: Mister Eric -
7: Spec - Great having you back, we need more KY rep. You're gonna have to start playing/practicing with us more so we can get KY back in shape, haha.
9: calic - Sorry about your not-having-to-pay-to-enter johns
9: Jekyll - Glad you came, man. Always great to have some ganondorf. We gotta play more next time.
9: Cr4sh - Sorry if your pool upseted you. Next time I'll be sure to have you look over all of them instead of just me and count/xisin doing them.
9: JoshKip - I thought your "last tournament" was like... forever ago xD
13: Chris Forever - You put away so much god **** food xD We gotta play more next time, love having you and the morehead guys around.
13: Meta Flair - Good to see the trainer bustin out, never knew you played him. WE'll have to do trainer dittos next time we're at the same tournament.
13: Mayling - Sooooo glad you came, i was getting worried you wouldn't be able to ^^; Thanks for the poster again <3 See you next weekend!
13: Annet - Glad you were able to make it to another tournament, hopefully there'll be more around here soon.
17: Matthew - Good getting to meet you and having the friendlies we had. Come to
17: Level 9 Snake - SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
17: Chue - Sucks you left before the brackets started :/ Didn't get to play you either

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol Eric. Someone should PT ditto mm me O:. i can guarentee that you would get a free dollar :x.

Overswarm i cant remember playing you recently in tourny at allll, we gotta play D:.
Same to Hilt. Congratz on second
Count, we have to play again sometime. Gotta play more diddy, since i never play good ones online ;_;.
Although I never got to really know you, im gonna miss you wangston D:.
Mister Eric, 9:16 on 9/16 tonight O:.
Havn't seen you in a whle spec, i wanna see how much you have improved O:.
Keep on getting better Calic, your gonna be top pikachu eventually =D.
Sorry about the confusion with traveling Cr4sh, wish i could play you more. Your luigi is too good =D.
Kip, Keep on being the best steak in kentucky ;D.
Dude Flair, thanks for going pt. We need more Pokemon Trainer O:.
Sorry i couldnt get the CD may D:. Mabey next time.
HI ANETT!!! xD. Good job, keep on getting better =D
GO LEVEL 9 SNAKE GO!
Chue or Chuee? o_O.

yes, i just sourd of did shout outs for a tourny i didnt go to xD. Can't wait to brawl you guys again.

Top Bottom