• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar's Weaknesses

Noa.

Smash Master
I made this thread because I was kinda bored and these boards need some life. It'll help beginners and maybe stir some debate.

Ok, every character in brawl has its weaknesses. Acknowledging your character's weakness in one of many steps to get better. After identifying weaknesses, it's important to decide methods and tactics around them.
The easiest place to find weaknesses for a character is to look at their bad matchups. A bad matchup is usually bad because the opponent can greatly or easily exploit many of the character's weaknesses. Repeating themes in bad matchups can be identified as a character's weakness.

So lets move on.

Bad Recovery

Right off the bat, everyone knows that Olimar has a bad recovery. Practically any character has a chance of gimping him when they attempt to edgeguard. Relying on a tether for recovery makes us very susceptible to edgehogging.
Tactics to get around this:

-Imo, the most important thing to avoid being gimped is to save your second jump. Oli's second jump has decent height and combined with his floatiness, just holding toward the stage and jumping gives him the distance he needs to make it. But more importantly, Oli's double jump gives him the ability to avoid direct conflicts with the opponent. If you do not save your double jump, getting gimped is much probable. It's usually best to use it when you're starting to get near the stage and your opponent is getting ready to leave the stage if they haven't already. Smart use of the double jump is necessary to make it back to the stage.

-Olimar's whistle is an amazingly useful tool. The super armor frames it grants makes him pass through an opponent's aerials. The whistle is great for avoiding gimping attempts. It’s important to learn how to time the whistle in accordance with your opponent’s attack. The whistle has super armor frames from frames 2-18 iirc.

-Try to recovery high. If your opponent tries to edgehog you, use UpB to push yourself onto stage. When the opponent is on the ledge there is often enough time to get on stage safely.

-Opponents that are experienced against Oli will at times just wait near the ledge. In these cases snap to the ledge when you’re sure they’re staying on stage. Now it’s just an attempt to make it back on stage from the ledge with your opponent there to punish. Depending on your opponent’s character and skill, the difficulty of this task varies. It’s best to just be very unpredictable with you options; getup attack, roll, normal stand up, jump airdoge, jump aerial, jump whistle, jump down to double jump aerial, pikmin toss, etc. Each option serves a specific situation. Make sure to use know which options go with which situations, and be unpredictable!

-Use aerials and purple pikmin toss to knock off any edgehoggers. Make sure to whistle purples to the front so they’re ready. Or you could just uair shuffle to the next purple. Whichever’s quicker. This makes it harder for your opponent to time the edgehog with you endangering them.

One of the things I've been using lately is Olimar's Yellow Dair, and I've found it to be much better than I expected.

A lot of people, when edge guarding olimar, hold onto the ledge until right before olimar gets back on stage, then releases from the ledge and hits us with an aerial. Sometimes we can DI towards the stage, but that's still damage and often times it'll hit us the other direction or cause a juggle.

In a tournament match saturday I was recovering against a meta knight that was holding the stage, and i knew he was going to release as soon as i got to him. So as soon as i got near the stage i fast fell alongside the stage with a yellow dair out for the spike, and was able to regrab the ledge with tether. I also, when recovering from high, fast fall t a yellow dair against characters that try to juggle me from below. As long as my spacing's good it's basically an electric shield protecting me while i'm getting back to the stage.

Not the most reliable defense, but DEFINITELY a good option, and another application for yellow pikmin.
U can sometimes make the opponent believe u lost ur second jump by doing this. When u do double jump, air dodge or whistle at the same time. If the opponent anticipates ur 2nd jump, they will gimp u, and its over.
On saturday there were times where I'd jump right away to prevent death, and while I was way up high I'd throw both my purples right away, and they wouldn't see it coming.

Oh and this one time I had 3 purples, and I got hit far off stage, and my opponent stood at the very edge of the stage waiting for me (we were on FD). I lined it up and threw all 3 purples, and it comboed him all the way to the center of the stage, it was pretty cool XD

Not gonna lie, I have really, really good aim
Lack of Priority

Olimar’s pikmin moves have abysmal priority. One of the worst in the game (though there are some moves you can outprioritize). Aerials with a lot of priority pose a threat to Oli.

-It’s important to know which of Oli’s move actually don’t have crap priority, and instead are pretty decent priority wise; nair, dtilt, ftilt, uair, pikmin chain. These moves are pretty important, and if you’re being rushed at with a lot of high priority moves, smart uses of these ones might be able to outprioritze them. Sometimes

-It’s important to know your opponent’s moves’ startup lag/ending lag versus your starting lag. Learning to attack the opponent in between their move strings is useful. Peach’s dair outprioritizes Oli’s fair greatly, but if you fair her before the dair hitbox comes out, you’ll hit her without being outprioritized. Using this tactic requires a lot of matchup experience against the particular character. If you’re wrong with the timing, you’ll probably end up horribly punished.

-Yellows are great for getting past priority. Yellows carry huge disjointed hitboxes. These disjointed hitboxes have a lot of priority. Yellow fair knocks a lot of characters out of their aerials.

-Purple toss has a huge amount of priority. Throw them at the opponent and you’ll see it go through practically everything your opponent tries. And usually your opponent will get hit in the process. Purple tosses are priority projectiles.
-Whistle to punishing move also gets past the priority problem. Shorthopping towards them and whistling can also heavily mess up their spacing, making it easier to punish.

Problem getting back on stage

Olimar is a floaty character, and when he’s sent very high over the stage, it can be difficult to land back on stage. Smart players will easily keep you off the ground. You can receive a lot of damage from your opponent this way.

Tactics to get around it:

-One of the best ways to get around your opponent is to do b reversed whistles. Heading toward your opponent and then quickly b reversing shifts your momentum and can definitely throw off your opponent.

-Land with an aerial. It makes it more difficult for your opponents to grab you. This option gets horribly countered by your opponent’s shield though, so it should be used sparingly.

-Using UpB close to the ground gives you a boost like the B reversed whistle does. Except you can boost also boost forward unlike with the whistle. Used with mixups it could definitely work against your opponent.

Slow Shieldgrab

Olimar has a slow shield grab. 11 frames. In some matchups, the opponent can easily pressure our shield with autocancelled aerials and fast jabs. They can mix up with autocancelled aerials to jab and autocancelled aerials to grab. This can make it difficult for Olimar to protect himself against the opponent’s approaches.

Tactics to Avoid:

-Pivotgrab instead of standing with shield. It avoids the situation entirely and gets your opponent grabbed in the process. For the most part it’s safe as well.

-Perfect shielding to jab works, albeit it can be difficult against characters with multihit moves. Learning the timing is part of learning the matchup, but this can greatly help your situation with a poor shieldgrab.

-Nair OoS may work depending on how fast your hands are and the priority of the opponent’s jab. It isn’t too reliable though and this is kinds slow, just not as slow as grab.

Noa.

Smash Master
Most of that is really basic stuff. But I hope people can actually discuss more weaknesses and tactics I may have left out.

We need some serious discussion in these boards. >.>

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't forget about him having the 3rd slowest fall speed + 8th worst horizontal air speed + non-existent priority= horrific time getting to the ground without taking a lot of damage.

I'll post something bigger sometime when it's not my birthday, haha.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
One of the things I've been using lately is Olimar's Yellow Dair, and I've found it to be much better than I expected.

A lot of people, when edge guarding olimar, hold onto the ledge until right before olimar gets back on stage, then releases from the ledge and hits us with an aerial. Sometimes we can DI towards the stage, but that's still damage and often times it'll hit us the other direction or cause a juggle.

In a tournament match saturday I was recovering against a meta knight that was holding the stage, and i knew he was going to release as soon as i got to him. So as soon as i got near the stage i fast fell alongside the stage with a yellow dair out for the spike, and was able to regrab the ledge with tether. I also, when recovering from high, fast fall t a yellow dair against characters that try to juggle me from below. As long as my spacing's good it's basically an electric shield protecting me while i'm getting back to the stage.

Not the most reliable defense, but DEFINITELY a good option, and another application for yellow pikmin.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I had to make this massive post because double posting is frouned upon >.>

I made this thread because I was kinda bored and these boards need some life. It'll help beginners and maybe stir some debate.

Ok, every character in brawl has its weaknesses. Acknowledging your character's weakness in one of many steps to get better. After identifying weaknesses, it's important to decide methods and tactics around them.
The easiest place to find weaknesses for a character is to look at their bad matchups. A bad matchup is usually bad because the opponent can greatly or easily exploit many of the character's weaknesses. Repeating themes in bad matchups can be identified as a character's weakness.

So lets move on.

Bad Recovery

Right off the bat, everyone knows that Olimar has a bad recovery. Practically any character has a chance of gimping him when they attempt to edgeguard. Relying on a tether for recovery makes us very susceptible to edgehogging.

-Imo, the most important thing to avoid being gimped is to save your second jump. Oli's second jump has decent height and combined with his floatiness, just holding toward the stage and jumping gives him the distance he needs to make it. But more importantly, Oli's double jump gives him the ability to avoid direct conflicts with the opponent. If you do not save your double jump, getting gimped is much probable. It's usually best to use it when you're starting to get near the stage and your opponent is getting ready to leave the stage if they haven't already. Smart use of the double jump is necessary to make it back to the stage.
This works. U can sometimes make the opponent believe u lost ur second jump by doing this. When u do double jump, air dodge or whistle at the same time. If the opponent anticipates ur 2nd jump, they will gimp u, and its over.

Question: Olimar's DI would need to be replaced by something else because the D jump makes it better tomomentum cancel. If we keep the D jump, what do we do instead?

-Olimar's whistle is an amazingly useful tool. The super armor frames it grants makes him pass through an opponent's aerials. The whistle is great for avoiding gimping attempts. It’s important to learn how to time the whistle in accordance with your opponent’s attack. The whistle has super armor frames from frames 2-18 iirc.

-Try to recovery high. If your opponent tries to edgehog you, use UpB to push yourself onto stage. When the opponent is on the ledge there is often enough time to get on stage safely.

-Opponents that are experienced against Oli will at times just wait near the ledge. In these cases snap to the ledge when you’re sure they’re staying on stage. Now it’s just an attempt to make it back on stage from the ledge with your opponent there to punish. Depending on your opponent’s character and skill, the difficulty of this task varies. It’s best to just be very unpredictable with you options; getup attack, roll, normal stand up, jump airdoge, jump aerial, jump whistle, jump down to double jump aerial, pikmin toss, etc. Each option serves a specific situation. Make sure to use know which options go with which situations, and be unpredictable!

-Use aerials and purple pikmin toss to knock off any edgehoggers. Make sure to whistle purples to the front so they’re ready. Or you could just fair shuffle to the next purple. Whichever’s quicker. This makes it harder for your opponent to time the edgehog with you endangering them.
Shuffle U airs instead of F airs, its our fastest aerial. If u have no purples but u have ur D jump, use it and do a rising U air (and hope u has no white pikmin while doing it)

Lack of Priority

Olimar’s pikmin moves have abysmal priority. One of the worst in the game (though there are some moves you can outprioritize). Aerials with a lot of priority pose a threat to Oli.

-It’s important to know which of Oli’s move actually don’t have crap priority, and instead are pretty decent priority wise; nair, dtilt, ftilt, uair, pikmin chain. These moves are pretty important, and if you’re being rushed at with a lot of high priority moves, smart uses of these ones might be able to outprioritze them. Sometimes

-It’s important to know your opponent’s moves’ startup lag/ending lag versus your starting lag. Learning to attack the opponent in between their move strings is useful. Peach’s dair outprioritizes Oli’s fair greatly, but if you fair her before the dair hitbox comes out, you’ll hit her without being outprioritized. Using this tactic requires a lot of matchup experience against the particular character. If you’re wrong with the timing, you’ll probably end up horribly punished.

-Yellows are great for getting past priority. Yellows carry huge disjointed hitboxes. These disjointed hitboxes have a lot of priority. Yellow fair knocks a lot of characters out of their aerials.

-Purple toss has a huge amount of priority. Throw them at the opponent and you’ll see it go through practically everything your opponent tries. And usually your opponent will get hit in the process. Purple tosses are priority projectiles.
-Whistle to punishing move also gets past the priority problem. Shorthopping towards them and whistling can also heavily mess up their spacing, making it easier to punish.

Problem getting back on stage

Olimar is a floaty character, and when he’s sent very high over the stage, it can be difficult to land back on stage. Smart players will easily keep you off the ground. You can receive a lot of damage from your opponent this way.

Tactics to get around it:

-One of the best ways to get around your opponent is to do b reversed whistles. Heading toward your opponent and then quickly b reversing shifts your momentum and can definitely throw off your opponent.

-Land with an aerial. It makes it more difficult for your opponents to grab you. This option gets horribly countered by your opponent’s shield though, so it should be used sparingly.

-Using UpB close to the ground gives you a boost like the B reversed whistle does. Except you can boost also boost forward unlike with the whistle. Used with mixups it could definitely work against your opponent.
Question: When u do the UpB right before reaching ur opponents sheild grab range on the ground, will there be a lot of landing lag?

Slow Shieldgrab

Olimar has a slow shield grab. 11 frames. In some matchups, the opponent can easily pressure our shield with autocancelled aerials and fast jabs. They can mix up with autocancelled aerials to jab and autocancelled aerials to grab. This can make it difficult for Olimar to protect himself against the opponent’s approaches.

Tactics to Avoid:

-Pivotgrab instead of standing with shield. It avoids the situation entirely and gets your opponent grabbed in the process. For the most part it’s safe as well.

-Perfect shielding to jab works, albeit it can be difficult against characters with multihit moves. Learning the timing is part of learning the matchup, but this can greatly help your situation with a poor shieldgrab.

-Nair OoS may work depending on how fast your hands are and the priority of the opponent’s jab. It isn’t too reliable though and this is kinds slow, just not as slow as grab.
Don't forget about him having the 3rd slowest fall speed + 8th worst horizontal air speed + non-existent priority= horrific time getting to the ground without taking a lot of damage.

The horizontal air speed is a huge problem, but we can whistle so that helps, however at the top level of play, the best option to not take damage is to air dodge. If the air dodge is baited, well darn it, what can u do Xp

The fall speed is a strength and weakness, cause if Olimar fell faster, he would be more open to combos, and his recovery would be worse. Better air speed comes with no consequence, but weight and fall speed have consequences no matter how much of each quantity u have. I appreciate the slow falling speed because it helps recovery, our biggest issue.

I'm not sure if it is reliable to give info based off of a specific pikmin colour. I agree it is a good thing to keep in mind when the option is available.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Hilt that's awesome with the yellow pikmin, I'm stealing that

I'm reading the rest of this now but I don't know if I'm gonna respond lololol

EDIT: Ok I'm gonna respond
The horizontal air speed is a huge problem, but we can whistle so that helps, however at the top level of play, the best option to not take damage is to air dodge. If the air dodge is baited, well darn it, what can u do Xp

Olimar's horizontal airspeed is not much of a problem with the whistle bouncing. I used to have the hardest time trying to land, and when I figured this out smash became so much easier.

I actually disagree with recovering high. I like to recover low, then jump and do a Uair. Like any of Olimar's recovery options, this one does have its risks. While Uair is a high priority move (especially with a yellow) and will eat through a lot of what your opponents throw at you, there are some moves (Any of MK's aerials, snake bair) that will get you. Sometimes it's just safer to save your jump, then jump and whistle when you get close to the stage.

Speaking of saving jumps: For momentum canceling, if I feel I'm gonna die off the side, sometimes I just use my jump right away, since I have nothing to lose. If you have been smart the whole match about saving your jump, when you're recovering sometimes your opponent won't even edgeguard, or get off the ledge too early because they will think you still have your jump.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not sure if it is reliable to give info based off of a specific pikmin colour. I agree it is a good thing to keep in mind when the option is available.

It wouldn't be any different than how purple pikmin are able to knock opponents off of the ledge when they're hogging it. Actually, it's better because yellows are 8.3% more common and have more stages that give make them more common than there are that increase purples.

RichBrown

Smash Master
On saturday there were times where I'd jump right away to prevent death, and while I was way up high I'd throw both my purples right away, and they wouldn't see it coming.

Oh and this one time I had 3 purples, and I got hit far off stage, and my opponent stood at the very edge of the stage waiting for me (we were on FD). I lined it up and threw all 3 purples, and it comboed him all the way to the center of the stage, it was pretty cool XD

Not gonna lie, I have really, really good aim

Noa.

Smash Master
I'm glad that people are discussing Oli's weaknesses and new ways to deal with them. As more people suggest their ideas, I'll add them to the OP. It'll make a mini guide or something.

Discussion is good.

I could've sworn I mentioned that in the OP as problems getting back onto the stage. If you mean something else, I'll need some more claricfication.

Happy birthday Dan. :)

Question: Olimar's DI would need to be replaced by something else because the D jump makes it better tomomentum cancel. If we keep the D jump, what do we do instead?

Question: When u do the UpB right before reaching ur opponents sheild grab range on the ground, will there be a lot of landing lag?
To momentum cancel with Olimar, fastfall uairs. Double jumping cancels momentum but I advise to only use your double jump to momentum cancel if you won't survive.

Oli doesn't have any special momentum canceling effects like G&W's bucket or Pika's skull bash unfortunately.

When Upbing near the ground, there are two types of landing lag. One has a lot of noticeable punishable lag. The second type of landing lag is completely lagless, which is great for setting up mindgames.

To land laglessly you have to use UpB close to the ground. There's a frame window that you have to land within to land laglessly. It's in Hilt's frame thread if you want specifics.

Fino

Smash Master
Parts of this thread that gave me AIDS (to be continued as discussion goes on)
Don't forget about him having the 3rd slowest fall speed + 8th worst horizontal air speed
//wrist
Is olimar really THAT slow. Ugh, I do my best to speed him up to, but it takes so much @.@
I can deal with the air speed when talking about recovering... but ****.

I had to make this massive post because double posting is frouned upon >.>

Shuffle U airs instead of F airs, its our fastest aerial. If u have no purples but u have ur D jump, use it and do a rising U air (and hope u has no white pikmin while doing it)

Don't worry about making long posts... everyone does it, it's a good thing

FF'ing and DJ are both ways to cancel momentum. FF'ing is the best in most scenarios. I'll sometimes FF DJ if I feel like it will help.

DJ = Double jump... please don't say D jump... it's confusing... and I don't know what the D stands for when you separate it from jump. Smash has fighting lingo, most of it similar to other fighting games... I'm sure there is a glossary somewhere.
Also, wtf do you mean by shuffling... this isn't melee.

Question... why are you using upB as an approach //wrist

Also, knowing the versatility and options with every pikmin is extremely valuable

~Fino

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Don't worry about making long posts... everyone does it, it's a good thing

FF'ing and DJ are both ways to cancel momentum. FF'ing is the best in most scenarios. I'll sometimes FF DJ if I feel like it will help.

DJ = Double jump... please don't say D jump... it's confusing... and I don't know what the D stands for when you separate it from jump. Smash has fighting lingo, most of it similar to other fighting games... I'm sure there is a glossary somewhere.
Sorry

Also, wtf do you mean by shuffling... this isn't melee.
Suffling the pikmin by using an aerial vs using the downB. By using an aerial, a pikmin shuffles to the back of the line, and using an aerial again shuffles the pikmin order again.

Question... why are you using upB as an approach //wrist
We arent using upB as an aproach. We are using it as a method of chainging ur momentum fast enough to avoid being sheild grabbed while u are landing.

Also, knowing the versatility and options with every pikmin is extremely valuable

~Fino

Noa.

Smash Master
There doesn't need to be any order. You list helpful info for any weaknesses really. It's just all that we've talked about is recovery.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Prioriy wise, the Uair has a lot of it. Using U smash verses certain attacks isnt safe like snake's Bair or G&W Dair, but Uair beats them both. Which color was it that had the most pritorty again???

Also purple pikmin toss has the most priority, its the only pikmin toss that can knock sonic out of his spin dash.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aerials don't have priority. They've got speed and/or disjointedness.

Yellow attacks are disjointed unlike the other pikmin; therefore, if the disjointed part of the pikmin comes in contact with an attack that isn't disjointed, it'll beat it out- that is, unless the hitbox of the attack challenging the yellow attack is out when the yellow pikmin comes out of it's invulnerable state. (when it's transitioning from the line to the attack.) At least that's how I've come to understand it.... :O

Noa.

Smash Master
How do you get around high priority aerials? i.e. Peach's dair, Pika's fair, Rob's Ftilt, etc.

Priority is a big problem, so we need to find ways around it.

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
Prioriy wise, the Uair has a lot of it. Using U smash verses certain attacks isnt safe like snake's Bair or G&W Dair, but Uair beats them both. Which color was it that had the most pritorty again???

Also purple pikmin toss has the most priority, its the only pikmin toss that can knock sonic out of his spin dash.
What about spaming fmashes. That doesnt knock him out?:confused:

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
i usually use the fair while recovering albeit the aerial with the least priority, under certain conditions. But I find myself recovering pretty easilly thanks to the whistle bounce. And for Oos options, i was wondering what the best option was. Cus i usually mindgame Oos lol. Any tips for options?

Noa.

Smash Master
dsmash OoS is very useful for punishing laggy attacks on your shield.

Nair OoS can at times help with shield pressure.

UpB OoS is meh. You may have your times for it, but it's very punishable when it doesn't hit.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Not just bair, his entire move set can be punished easily provided that the the olimar knows what he is doing. Good grabs destroy snakes shield grenade defense which u oli mains have been blessed with
also im loving the tento picture Draconoa

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
Spamming F smashes does knock him out of spin dash, the useless white ones do not. I always hate those white ones. And lol, u said fmashes
The most annoying thing is right when you both have one stock each. High percents. Real intense **** going on now. BAM! you opponent ****s up and you have him right where you need him to be for a sweet hyphen smash. So you run, tap c stick up. You can feel the smile of victory coming but wait. WTF?!, hes not dead. WHITE PIKMIN!!

Fino

Smash Master
The most annoying thing is right when you both have one stock each. High percents. Real intense **** going on now. BAM! you opponent ****s up and you have him right where you need him to be for a sweet hyphen smash. So you run, tap c stick up. You can feel the smile of victory coming but wait. WTF?!, hes not dead. WHITE PIKMIN!!
Why do you still have white pikmin in your line at high percents?!?!??!?!!
-_-'' fail

~Fino

Noa.

Smash Master
Dsmash OoS is impossible, lol. Also, Snake's bair is easily punished by ground attacks It would seem safer, too.
Dsmash OoS, dsmash from shield drop. You know what I mean. :embarrass

Not just bair, his entire move set can be punished easily provided that the the olimar knows what he is doing. Good grabs destroy snakes shield grenade defense which u oli mains have been blessed with
also im loving the tento picture Draconoa
It's a nice avi isn't it? :)

This situation can easily be avoided by watching your line. By having memorized your line, you know where the white is, so you know to toss the white and then usmash.

Fino

Smash Master
This situation can easily be avoided by watching your line. By having memorized your line, you know where the white is, so you know to toss the white and then usmash.
In this situation though, so you see any reason too keep whites?
When my opponents hit 60-80% last stock, I throw those suckers out. They can't serve any more purpose =-/

~Fino

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW

In this situation though, so you see any reason too keep whites?
When my opponents hit 60-80% last stock, I throw those suckers out. They can't serve any more purpose =-/

~Fino
depends on who im fighting, if there more heavy then ill keep em to 100%. (if the opponent is still alive lol)

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman

Why do you still have white pikmin in your line at high percents?!?!??!?!!
-_-'' fail

~Fino
that's so true when your opponent has massive damage its better to renew your line by throwing away the white pikmin and getting more blues and purps. Plus I found a good Oos option while friendlying at a tourny. It's def better to nair against not laggy moves but moves that don't come back right away, and a good Oos options against spacers would be a nice spaced ou Fair.

Llumys

Smash Champion
TBH, characters we have trouble against won't have too much trouble getting around our nair OoS. It's our only aerial with priority, and its ranged is mediocre.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
TBH, characters we have trouble against won't have too much trouble getting around our nair OoS. It's our only aerial with priority, and its ranged is mediocre.
Aerials don't have priority. They have quickness, disjointedness, and range.

Top Bottom