• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

question

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
ok so my question is about pikachu gltich where he teleports across the stage.
i know it can be done with marios cape, jigs sleep move, falcons knee
the pills from mario, links arrow. the question is how many other things can he teleport off of??????

PS for anyone who didnt know about the jigs sleep teleport. get jigs and press up-b to sleep then while jigs is singing have pikachu up-b into the sleep neer begining or midway of the first or second zip. if your fast enough you can do it twice on one jig up-b youll have to learn how to up-b with pika in one direction 2wice though.

oh i also need to ask how to get the frames for pikachu. i dont have action replay.

AXE 09

Smash Master
ok so my question is about pikachu gltich where he teleports across the stage.
i know it can be done with marios cape, jigs sleep move, falcons knee
the pills from mario, links arrow. the question is how many other things can he teleport off of??????

PS for anyone who didnt know about the jigs sleep teleport. get jigs and press up-b to sleep then while jigs is singing have pikachu up-b into the sleep neer begining or midway of the first or second zip. if your fast enough you can do it twice on one jig up-b youll have to learn how to up-b with pika in one direction 2wice though.

oh i also need to ask how to get the frames for pikachu. i dont have action replay.
well pretty much... he can "teleport" off of anything with equal priority as his up-b. i've never tried it off of mario's cape before, that'd be kind of interesting. never tried of off of falcon's knee either, but i know for a fact it does work with pills and arrows

it also works with.... link's boomerang, mario's fireballs, falco's shine, peach's turnips, samus's missles (homing AND super), samus's uncharged shots, mewtwo's uncharged shadow balls, most (if not all) character's jabs in the game, etc etc.... there's many moves with the same priority.

i'm gonna be honest and say that i didn't know about the jiggs thing. i knew that worked in 64 but i never tried it in melee. awesome lol

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
yah the jigs one is realy cool cus you dont have to do the move at any specific time. you can do it near the end of her sleep move if you want then rather than sweet spot the beginging like most

Top Bottom