• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apocalypses Tournament September 19th Results

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Singles (40 Entries)

1st Superboom
2nd Alphicans
3rd Minus
4th KillLock
5th Wilson
5th Llumys
7th T-block
7th Sketch

9th arsenal
9th Minty
9th Rolfz
9th Logan

13th frio
13th fraser
13th solaris
13th Colin

17th Fiji
17th Yoshara
17th Shaka
17th Kyle
17th blade
17th red comet
17th Tokaio
17th Odenx7

25th Jason
25th Conut
25th Red
25th Green Shirt
25th Fritz
25th Diminish
25th Shiro420 <--- sucks
25th Chaos

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5209/91398371.gif
brackets

Frio

Smash Champion
I love how everyone asks for a results thread and no one posts in it >_>

:025:

Llumys

Smash Champion
Superboom: Good games. It was nice meeting you. Thanks for the hospitality! I still wonder what would've happen if I had knocked you out in round 3.
Alphicans: Falco dittos.
Minus: Falco dittos.
KillLock: Good games. It was nice meeting you. Use Meta Knight.
T-block: Thanks for pools and friendlies. Good games. Nice Squirtle.
Sketch: Good ****.
arsenal: i spam lol
Minty: Good job. Practice the Snake match-up.
Logan: I'm surprised you did this well. If I'm going to give you tips for Olimar, let me start with the following: don't roll.
frio: Good games.
solaris: Good games. Double Meta Knight on Rainbow Cruise is legit.
Fiji: <3 Meta Knight dittos on Brinstar. Good games.
Shaka: Good job, man. Thanks for the friendlies.
blade: Good games.
Tokaio: I was watching your Lucas. I was impressed.
Red: Squirt Squirt! Thanks for the ride.
Shiro420: You're a cool guy. Thanks for the tournament!
Chaos: Good games.

Great tournament. Nice venue, nice host, nice attendants. I would've liked better time management, but otherwise, the tournament was great. Also, the Wii Remote shenanigans were pretty funny. I'm somewhat surprised at the results, but that's fine. It's not like Brawl's known for its consistency. To anyone I didn't mention in my shout-outs, good games & nice meeting you. I'm looking forward to coming back to Edmonton.

Shiro, if you still have the tournament file, it'd be cool if you sent it to me.

Uhm, and it'd be cool if we knew exactly what character everyone used. (:

1st Superboom (Snake, Marth)
2nd Alphicans (Falco, Mr. Game & Watch)
3rd Minus (Falco)
4th KillLock (Marth)
5th Wilson (Kirby)
5th Llumys (Olimar)
7th T-block (Pokémon Trainer)
7th Sketch (Falco)

9th arsenal (Meta Knight)
9th Minty (Meta Knight)
9th Rolfz (Sheik, Fox)
9th Logan (Olimar)

13th frio (Pikachu)
13th fraser (ROB)
13th solaris (Samus, Meta Knight)
13th Colin (Ness)

17th Fiji (Meta Knight)
17th Yoshara (Wolf)
17th Shaka (Lucario)
17th Kyle (Meta Knight, Marth)
17th blade (Everyone)
17th red comet (Lucario)
17th Tokaio (Lucas)
17th Odenx7

25th Jason (Toon Link)
25th Conut (Jigglypuff)
25th Red (Pokémon Trainer)
25th Green Shirt (Snake, Mario)
25th Fritz (Sheik)
25th Diminish (Link)
25th Shiro420 (Diddy Kong)
25th Chaos (Pikachu)

Edit: No Meta Knight main in top 8?! Updated. Correct me if I'm wrong, and fill out blanks.

T-block

B2B TST
roflz - sheik/fox
fraser - ROB (?)
solaris - samus/mk
yoshara - wolf
kyle - marth/mk
blade - everyone lol
red comet - lucario
odenx - (?)
jason - toon link (?)
conut - jigglypuff (?)
green shirt - snake/mario
diminisht - link

mk sucks lol

shoutouts in like an hour when i have my boring class

T-block

B2B TST
eh i'm probably missing a few people, but whatever

Dan - grats again you beast. pears and cheese...make 'em proud
Luke - grats to you as well. way to rep alberta ;D
Minus - ggs man...too bad you had to kill yourself so many times in our MM, but grats on third. i'm looking forward to playing you again...ima get luke to give me some falco practice
Wilson - wilson ^^ i hope i didn't come off as a bad sport after i lost to you... i'll blame how tired i was for that. i did enjoy our set, and i'm looking forward to a rematch at sk5. kirby is a tough matchup for pt, but against the kirby's i've played i've always had a few tricks to help me out, but you didn't seem to fall for many of them. might have to go diddy on you next time ;D
Llumys - tough luck in pools...if it were best of 3 you probably would have had me. our friendlies were fun too...thanks for showing me that ivysaur tether thing lol. it's gonna get me killed so many times trying it, but it's k
Arsenal - nice job against colin... i didn't get to play you, but it's good to see some new faces come in and do well
Diminisht - friendly at sk5 for sure, yeah? i think it'll be fun playing against link >=)
Logan - logan you're soooo good you need to stop playing brawl+ lol. ggs, and keep working on that wario
Jarrett - i honestly don't know why you don't play samus more... she's a lot better than your mk if you ask me ;D thanks for playing melee with me lol
Colin - i forgot to keep track of the gimps that happened that day. too bad you weren't feeling all that well...you'll get me at sk5 no worries
blade - gg in pools...i never did figure out if you actually had a main
Tokaio - lol pictochat
Victor - thanks for coming =(
Rob - PT all the way son... you're definitely getting there. i had a lot of fun during our PT ditto friendlies. add me on msn ( the.t.block@gmail.com ) if you want a few tips... you and llumys gotta come over here more often
Shiro - shiroooooo... you did a good job for your first tourney. hopefully you enjoyed it and you can make the next one even better. you should add me on msn too. my diddy's pretty scrub at the moment, but i can still show you a couple things that'll make your game a lot better. thanks again for hosting

that goes for anyone btw...feel free to add me on msn at the.t.block@gmail.com

Vitality

Smash Ace
Victor thanks for coming. You were supposed to team up with mike or me (WHAT HAPPENED TO TRANsport RAAAPPEEE). If it was homework I will do the physics/math with you :p If its english...Goodluck man you're on your own with your balls on the line LOL. I hear they're going to remove English from the GPA weighting or at least reduce it because everyone does so poorly in English : /

Limeee

Smash Champion
SUPERBOOM- teach me how to play lol
killlock- thanks for the advice, thats one of my big weakenesses right now
Chaos- we lost bad in teams but we had good teamwork, if you would play with me right now we would get better =(
fraser-let me ride you hard no homo
tokaio- good job kicking my brothers ***, he derserved that
fraser again- almost beat you in pools, you got so unlucky in that match with marth
natives- stop rolling
minus- your ****ing awesome, i wish i had hair as cool as yours
ROFLz- lol at not playing for an hour
Pyre- start playing some brawl with us

thats all i can think of right now

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor - thanks for coming =(
lol.
I lol'd.

Victor should give himself an infraction.
lmao I wish.
Victor thanks for coming. You were supposed to team up with mike or me (WHAT HAPPENED TO TRANsport RAAAPPEEE). If it was homework I will do the physics/math with you :p If its english...Goodluck man you're on your own with your balls on the line LOL. I hear they're going to remove English from the GPA weighting or at least reduce it because everyone does so poorly in English : /
natives- stop rolling
lmfao. Oh man I heard some hilarious stories. and ROFL. Stop rolling. OMG XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
HAHAHA. That's cause I don't care for you Jim.

No but seriously, I'm just trying to get ahead and stuff. I'll see you at SK5 then probs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That's if you decide to show up.

Jerk.
lol. I'm sorry Pierre. XD I'll make it up to you some day.
wow mega </3

Anyways if you need a ride ill get you one. Not like you live very far away lol.
THATS IF YOU HAPPEN TO DECIDE YOU WILL BE GOING.
haha jokes son. But yeah, that's really convenient. I'll definitely have to take you up on that offer.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
lol when i played 1 of the native warriors(wut i heard them call themselves) he would roll behind me and i would dsmash. it took him 5 consequtive dsmashes 2 learn XD. thx 2 greenshirt 4 the protip. and dude go snake next time our snake vs rob r so close. also wilson is so fing good 4 his first tourney. i forsee a #5 spot on the brawl power rankings in the near future......

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:
1st Superboom - Once again, thanks so much or the last minute housing. Wish we could have got there earlier so we could play friendlies and ****, but ah well. Anytime you're in Saskatoon, you have a place to stay. And of course, good games in doubles. Wish we could have faced you in grand finals, I think that would have been a more epic set.
2nd Alphicans - Good games in both doubles and singles. We should MM next time, I'll be ready. Also, I hope we showed you that Saskatchewan has some strong players. We're pretty glad we have good competition that isn't too far away.
3rd Minus - Next time, man.
4th KillLock - Good games in doubles and pools. Can't say the same about our money match because it was kind of jokes. Next time we'll do it before 1 in the morning lol. I forsee an epic rivalry between Marth and Metaknight in the future. =P
5th Llumys - Good ****! This is what I expected from you at ADAT2. I was so pumped that we got to sleep this time, haha. We actually showed Alberta what we can do. Top 3 next time, bro!
7th Sketch - This kid doesn't really post on the forums much but this was his first Brawl tournament. Props.
9th Rolfz - Were you the Lucario I played in pools? If so, ggs.
13th frio - Good games in doubles. I really want to play you in singles next time.
13th solaris - Hahaha, I think I've played against you more than anyone else in Alberta. Pools at ADAT, pools and singles here. Good games, though. Your MK improved a lot. I think you can place higher man.
17th Fiji - You were the first person I played at the tournament, in some friendlies. Good games.
17th Yoshara - GGs in pools.
17th Shaka - Doesn't post here but this was his first tournament he pulled some ****. Props out to him.
17th Tokaio - Ridiculous Lucas man. You ***** in pools. I want to play you in bracket some time.
17th Odenx7 - GGs in singles.
25th Jason - GGs in pools.
25th Red - You did pretty good man. It sucks that we all had to play each other in bracket.
25th Fritz - Doesn't post here either, but this guy just started playing Brawl. Not bad.
25th Shiro420 - You gotta host another one bro. You're dope, hahaha. We gotta play some SF4 next time, too.

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I mine as well do some shoutouts. I'm trying to learn people's names here. So correct me if I get your name wrong. For those you who don't know, my name's Jason.

Superboom (Dan): Congrats on getting 1st again lol. I still don't understand why I faced you on my first match when I got 2nd in pools and you got 1st. Oh well :ohwell:
Alphicans (Luke): Grats on 2nd
Minus (?): GG's in the Lucas money match. You should go all Lucas in one tournament and support us mains ;). Grats on 3rd.
Killlock (Jack): I finally got completely wrecked by your Marth. I really should work on a secondary to counter Marth >_<
Wilson: I heard you have a sick Kirby. I'd like to play against you again sometime. gg in pools.
Llumys (Pierre?): I wanted to meet you in brackets, and see how well I did against your Olimar. Anyways, grats on the high placing.
T-block: Grr...I'm still mad at Pictochat for doing that to me. We should've recorded our matches. Intense.
Colin: I really want to face you in brackets. That stupid pools game at SK4 :mad:
Roflz: I wanna face your Fox sometime. It's better than facing Sheik and her F-tilt -_-. Thanks for the friendlies.
Red Comet: gg's in pools. Thanks for the ride :)
Shiro (Steve?): Work on that glide tossing =). Thanks for hosting, and try to bring a controller next time lol.
Chaos (Michael): I was wondering why you picked Battlefield when you were a Pikachu main. Then you pulled out Marth :(. Haha anyways, good games in pools and brackets.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Shoutouts time.

Shiro: This is was great! Hopefully now with your group helping promoting and hosting brawl tournaments, the brawl community can grow even bigger and get better. I really appreciate the cause of your site, and I hope this continues for awhile.

Minus: You're a lot different IRL (still cocky though). I gotta say I wasn't expecting to beat you in loser's finals, but I guess I just manned up and did it. I don't want to hear falco dittos johns, because those were as legit as they got for falco dittos. I think only 3 CG's to death in total out of our 4 games we played, which under some extreme math comes to less than 1 cg to death per match rofl. I hope you come back to prove that we still suck huge balls in AB :).

Dan: After managing to beat Minus, I once again had to play you >_>. I got man handled this time, so hopefully on saturday I'll do a better job, and possibly take you out? rofl...

Jack: Like basically whoever wins the first game is probably going to win the set now. My MK vs snake is brutal, so I am really scared of that match-up, but maybe I can improve it so I don't get CP'd so hard core. Close games none the less, and I am sure we will have equally as epic/close matches (like always).

Mark: Rage quit 'nuff said.

Jim: M2K? Sick clutch vs llumys, that was impressive. You're definitely getting better.

Fraser: You're getting a lot better as well, possibly better than your brother now. Your bro seems to know a little bit more, but your execution is looking pretty good now, so keep at it.

Pierre (Llumys): We can do our MM another tournament. I don't think I'll be putting Sask. down on our PR just yet. Maybe if you guys come to another one really soon I will, but being 100% knowledged of Sask's skill level concerns me.

The rest of Sask.: Most of you were pretty good, no real scrubs, so I guess we can't say Sask. is total **** any more :p.

Mike Wong: I didn't play you at all, and the only match I watched was you gaying out your bro hardcore on pictochat. Good CP I guess? ROFL! But then you lost to the kirby, which saddened me cause I wanted to play you. You're still a hero though!

Wilson: First tourny and reppin 5th? Beating out Mike Wong the winner? WIIMOTE + NUNCHUCK? ALMOST BEATING JACK!?!?!?!? So much respect over here. Unfortunately GaW vs kirby is brutal for kirby, so I really didn't get the full kirby experience as everybody else, but I saw a lot of your matches, so I got a pretty good idea. I wanna see more of you.

The 3 guys who wanted to crew battle us: We didn't get to do that, but we will another time. You guys were actually pretty impressive, so maybe that crew battle will be more epic than I initially thought.

DARREN: Wtf.

Yup, those are my shoutouts... My only shoutouts, so if your name wasn't mentioned I am sorry, but there just wasn't anything to say to you this time. SORRY!

Top Bottom