• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Texturizer - The easiest way to change textures and portraits!

LxTrix

Smash Rookie
We need a program that could show the 3d model of the new modified .pac files so we can create a tga file from them easily for portraits, now thatd be great.

LxTrix

Smash Rookie
YOu can't open say fitcaptain03.pcs and look at the 3d model, you can look at the texture but thats all.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
You mean BrawlBox can automatically generate a CSP from a pac file?
No, but you can take a screenshot (Print Screen key) when you preview the model.

YOu can't open say fitcaptain03.pcs and look at the 3d model, you can look at the texture but thats all.
... Yes you can. Look at the BrawlBox thread. That's why so many people use it in the first place.

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just looking for some help relating to CSPs... Essentially, they don't show up in-game. Doh. I am letting Texturizer recompile common5.pac and place it into the SD card and everything, the textures I associated with them are working absolutely fine, it's just the CSPs are not working. There isn't really a screenshot I can give, nor much more detail... I'm using a PAL Wii, 3.1u I think, using the 2.1a PAL code from that stickied thread...

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Can I just put my brawl disk on my pc and extract the common5something from there?

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
Alright, I JUST stated doing this last night...and thanks to your program I have successfully replaced the character select screen pictures for my characters.

THANK. YOU.

You made it painless, and it took MINUTES to learn.

Though whenever I would "EXPORT TO SD CARD" Brawl would crash when you load the character select, but if you export to folder and export to the PR folder of the SD card it worked perfect.

Though since I'm really new to this, how can I replace the portrait near the percentage? Does this program do that too?

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Alright, I JUST stated doing this last night...and thanks to your program I have successfully replaced the character select screen pictures for my characters.

THANK. YOU.

You made it painless, and it took MINUTES to learn.

Though whenever I would "EXPORT TO SD CARD" Brawl would crash when you load the character select, but if you export to folder and export to the PR folder of the SD card it worked perfect.

Though since I'm really new to this, how can I replace the portrait near the percentage? Does this program do that too?
You have to change that some other way.

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
for some reason, my character select screen is all kinds of messed up now. There's 2 naked snakes, 2 Fierce LInks, but when I load it in texturizer it doens' tshow these! I'm even doing it on a fresh unzip of Brawl+ wtf?

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Dang, there's a lot of weird problems going on. I don't even know how someone could make these things happen (see above post). Oh well, SuperJMN's the coder, not me, so I can't say much. I'm just commenting this much because I got it to work for me.

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
I fixed it , but it won't accept Zora Link or Magic armor link. Gives me a fatal error :( It needed a fresh common5.pac but besides that it works perfect :D

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
I swear this program...

I even started with a new project, and I switched about 5-8 character's textures, check them on the wii every 3 characters or so. But randomly, when I export it gives me this:

Please tell me what this means.. <.<

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I'm using a newer version that hasn't been released... I guess I'll put up a download for it. I don't know if it'll help you guys any, I just know that it lets me Import from SD (or Folder, or something). Oh well, it can't hurt:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kaz1oleajwu

This should work fine, as it's never given me any problems. Remember to thank SuperJMN next time he shows up, he made it after all.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Hey how do I get the texturizer to import the textures/CSPs I have now? Because every time I import it, it imports the textures/CSPs I originally put.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Hey how do I get the texturizer to import the textures/CSPs I have now? Because every time I import it, it imports the textures/CSPs I originally put.
Use the version I posted. It should be able to Import from SD Card, but I've never tried that. What I did was copy the fighter and system folders into the same directory, then choose that directory with the Import from Folder option. Should work like a charm.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Use the version I posted. It should be able to Import from SD Card, but I've never tried that. What I did was copy the fighter and system folders into the same directory, then choose that directory with the Import from Folder option. Should work like a charm.
Tried both options, no luck. :laugh:

On the plus side, I think I finally got it to work fluently. :)

Top Bottom